PDA

View Full Version : Greatist Hits tour_Australia..when??

Offspringer21
11-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Does anyone know if the offspring are gonna tour australia for their greatest hits cd? It's not fair they did japan and not us. Or do we have to wait till the next album. That sucks they should've done a world tour for that. Oh well, spose we have to wait!! But I can't. :) :cool: :D

West
11-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Does anyone know if the offspring are gonna tour australia for their greatest hits cd? It's not fair they did japan and not us. Or do we have to wait till the next album. That sucks they should've done a world tour for that. Oh well, spose we have to wait!! But I can't. :) :cool: :D

lol doesnt matter if its fair or not, if they go to aus, they go, if not...tbh there is no point complaining about it...

Mentally_Challenged
11-10-2005, 02:00 PM

Sheesh, there's a lot of countries they didn't go to. Quit whining, it's not going to change anything.

bouncingcoles
11-15-2005, 07:28 AM

your going to have to wait till they have the tour for the next album.

panzor41
11-16-2005, 03:20 AM
just come to America.....its like Austrailia without the wild animals but with more guns.

Kitten
11-16-2005, 04:03 AM

Just have to wait for the new album tour. Since they have gone back into studio, I doubt they are going to do a quick run down here to tour for the greatest hits.

wazzup22
12-02-2005, 02:37 AM
I moved from England to australia and no bands come ova here its shit, in England there was like a decent band once a month but here once a year.

holley
12-07-2005, 03:21 AM
even if they do come they usually only do a short stop maybe a stop in sydney for a couple of shows or a festival like homebake....... maybe the big day out........ what about the rest of the country....... ne ways that is just an australia thing not for the rest of da world.......

Kitten
12-07-2005, 04:28 AM
I moved from England to australia and no bands come ova here its shit, in England there was like a decent band once a month but here once a year.

So check out the local bands.

Telekinesis
12-08-2005, 10:45 PM

I know it sucks, I mean out of all the countries in the world why did Simple Plan have to come to ours? well we have got Motley Crew and Motorhead coming here so I guess it isn't all bad but it sucks that The Offspring skipped us, Noodles said he liked Australia!

platinumpt
12-09-2005, 08:39 AM
The Offspring skipped MANY countries (actually, entire continents, like south america or africa) in the GH tour. But the tour sucked anyway, so why bother.

yay
12-11-2005, 01:15 PM
I moved from England to australia and no bands come ova here its shit, in England there was like a decent band once a month but here once a year.Yeah but trade the "What's going on" Factor for
*Less Whingeing people
*Excellent Music Festivals. (Many bands say Big day out is one of the best festivals in the world)
*Much better beaches
*Great Weather

And for your information in the last 2 weeks we have had Foo Fighters, My Chemichal Romance, Jimmy Eat World and Green day all here. So I don't even understand your shitty statement that one good band a year comes. Bands come a little less often because the trip is very out of the way. But they don't come as little as you make out. Green day have come twice in 9 months.

yay
12-11-2005, 01:18 PM
So check out the local bands.He's a whingeing pom, nothing can please him.

tkum
12-22-2005, 04:49 PM
He's a whingeing pom, nothing can please him.

Sucks they are not coming for GH, but i would rather get to hear the new album sooner and then c them live. i hope they come to Western Australia again, we Rocked hard that night

wazzup22
12-27-2005, 09:11 PM
He's a whingeing pom, nothing can please him.

Well when you come from England you get used 2 seeing a decent band at least one a month. I do luv the Living end though they rock.

And learn to spell POHM

Kitten
12-28-2005, 12:23 AM
Well when you come from England you get used 2 seeing a decent band at least one a month. I do luv the Living end though they rock.

And learn to spell POHM

For someone who can't even spell love, you certainly do have a large pile of rocks beside you.
Go and see some of the local bands, they could use the support and some of them are quite decent.

tkum
01-01-2006, 05:15 AM
For someone who can't even spell love, you certainly do have a large pile of rocks beside you.
Go and see some of the local bands, they could use the support and some of them are quite decent.
yeh, australia has so mutch tallent out there, fly to wa and c my band