PDA

View Full Version : Dose it make a girl a slut....

Pages : [1] 2

crazy_offspring_gal
11-10-2005, 11:28 AM
To post one single picture of her in her pants?

Yes or No?

And this Is in relation To me and ashley.

EDIT: Refer to this thread - http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18473

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 11:29 AM
You already know my thoughts on this.

But it's not good to have these kinds of arguments on here, you know. If you have issues it'd be better to sort em in private.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-10-2005, 11:30 AM
I just want everyone's oppinion dave. :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 11:33 AM
And if it's in a thread where someone requests the pics?

memento
11-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Yes, women are sluts. They should all wear the hijab and cover all their body, the eyes should only be permitted to be seen through a vail.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 11:35 AM
well I just asked 2 friends, ones at university and the other in 6th forum, both are clever and know a lot about today's world, and guess what they just called it slutty.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 11:36 AM
well I just asked 2 friends, ones at university and the other in 6th forum, both are clever and know a lot about today's world, and guess what they just called it slutty.

So you're going to great lengths to prove the person you love is a "slut", even when you KNOW she has self-esteem issues.

You fucking worthless cunt.

_ߥ_vil_
11-10-2005, 11:36 AM
To post one single picture of her in her pants?

Yes or No?

And this Is in relation To me and ashley.

NO!

Ash - Stop arguing with Kym
Kym - Stop arguing with ash.

Sorted. Its gods word.

Sunny
11-10-2005, 11:38 AM
so if i post a picture of myself in my undies, and i'm in a 100% monogamous relationship, i'm a "slut"?

give me a fucking break here. people need to get over these ridiculous hangups about their bodies.

i'm not gonna post my underwear pictures here because i don't want underage sleazes being like ZOMG UR HAWT... but even if i did, that still wouldn't make me a slut.

i asked my husband about this and he finds the concept ridiculous, too. *shrug*

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 11:38 AM
So you're going to great lengths to prove the person you love is a "slut", even when you KNOW she has self-esteem issues.

No I just asked to friends there thoughts on it as she is asking a whole forums you fucking idiotic fool.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 11:40 AM
No I just asked to friends there thoughts on it as she is asking a whole forums you fucking idiotic fool.

You're not. You're trying to prove you're right. You apparently love this girl (YOU'RE ENGAGED TO HER) and you're shouting at her, calling her a slut. SHE HAS SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES, that's obvious. She does NOT need you calling her names.

JohnnyNemesis
Your boyfriend can't, and shouldn't tell you what to do, and he shouldn't make you feel bad over doing what you feel like doing.

Simple.

crazy_offspring_gal
So what was the 'Kim you're a slut for posting that picture' all about.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-10-2005, 11:41 AM
so if i post a picture of myself in my undies, and i'm in a 100% monogamous relationship, i'm a "slut"?

give me a fucking break here. people need to get over these ridiculous hangups about their bodies.

i'm not gonna post my underwear pictures here because i don't want underage sleazes being like ZOMG UR HAWT... but even if i did, that still wouldn't make me a slut.

I agree you are mighty sexy but you don't need to post undies if you have a husband. Oh and kym and Ashley shut the fuck up about it now. STEVE COMMANDS YOU!

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 11:41 AM
It wasn't even full underwear. She had a fucking shirt on. And it was a low-quality picture, it's not like you could see much.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-10-2005, 11:42 AM
You're not. You're trying to prove you're right. You apparently love this girl (YOU'RE ENGAGED TO HER) and you're shouting at her, calling her a slut. SHE HAS SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES, that's obvious. She does NOT need you calling her names.
Ooh god seriously dave, THANK YOU!

Ashley : Dave has said it all!

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 11:44 AM
I never told her to take it off rick, infact I aint told her to do jak shit. all I said was it was slutty.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 11:45 AM
I never told her to take it off rick, infact I aint told her to do jak shit. all I said was it was slutty.

And that's JUST as bad. You're just a fucking bully.

JohnnyNemesis
11-10-2005, 11:45 AM

And that's exactly what I have a problem with.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 11:46 AM
I just don;t want other guys looking at her in her underwear. and how will posting a pic help her self-esteem issues?

_ߥ_vil_
11-10-2005, 11:47 AM
I just don;t want other guys looking at her in her underwear. and how will posting a pic help her self-esteem issues?

It helps mine...pwaooorrr!!!

I love kym.

Sunny
why would you ever call a girl you supposedly love a slut? do you have no respect for her? do you need to have full control over who looks at her underwear pictures? how can you expect her to marry you if you call her names for no reason?

TheUnholyNightbringer
I just don;t want other guys looking at her in her underwear.

Well it's not your choice to make. You don't own her, she can do what she wants.

and how will posting a pic help her self-esteem issues?

Might do, might not. But since when do you care about her self-esteem?

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Look, TOM, I cannot fucking believe you are so worked up over this. So worked up in fact, COG felt she eeded to post a poll to find out what others thought.

It's just a bit of fun man, get over yourself. It's not like she was naked or anything. Are you afraid someone on this BBS is gonna steal her away from you or something? This matters even less than the smoking debate. Give it up man. She must feel really insecure having you as a boyfriend, it seems that you criticise everything she does.

PS. Saying that, I don't think I could go out with a girl who has that kind of mirror.

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 11:51 AM
Secondly, what kind of a name is Ashley for a guy? You're such a fucking pansy.

To be fair, it wasn't his fault he was given that name.

Then again, this is the Internet and he could've easily used a different name and we wouldn't know.

Izie
11-10-2005, 11:53 AM

Go Sunnies!

I obviously completely agree.

HornyPope
11-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Ashley,

First of all, you're a little bitch for letting your woman out of your sight long enough for this to happen. A real man keeps his girl in line. You're such a fucking pansy.

Secondly, what kind of a name is Ashley for a guy? You're such a fucking pansy.

Screw you people. This is a good reply.

p.s. Sunny and Iza are sluts.

Tizzalicious
11-10-2005, 12:02 PM
I completely agree with Sunny.

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 12:03 PM
I just don't get it. This has obviously turned into a post where we are talking about TOM's narrow mindedness and lack of sense of humour, but we're never going to change his mind. He's still gonna go and take life too seriously.

I really really feel sorry for you Ashley. Seriously. You're never going to learn to just go with the flow and see the funny side of things. Hopefully your girlfriend will help you with that.

Duracell
11-10-2005, 12:04 PM

I've got to agree with that.

Izie
11-10-2005, 12:05 PM
p.s. Sunny and Iza are sluts.

And this is news how exactly?

HornyPope
11-10-2005, 12:05 PM
And this is news how exactly?

It's not. Just saying it again.

pps. Tizz is a slut too.

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 12:06 PM
I've got to agree with that.

Dave is all knowing and all powerful and in my opnion has the right views on everything.

Ugh my nose is brown.

wheelchairman
11-10-2005, 12:08 PM
Vlad's got the right idea. But he's a slut too. MY slut.<3333

Izie
11-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Per and Vlad are right (and they're both sluts, obviously). And TizzisMYbuttslut!!

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 12:11 PM
In my world you are all my sluts and I'm the King.

I'm so terribly lonely.

RedXIII
11-10-2005, 12:12 PM
This thread is really, really, really annoying. I have a goddam headache now.

Tizzalicious
11-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Per and Vlad are right (and they're both sluts, obviously). And TizzisMYbuttslut!!

You got it <333

_ߥ_vil_
This thread is really, really, really annoying. I have a goddam headache now.

Don't read it then. Simple. Jeez.

killer_queen
Yes, it does make you a slut. Plus, you're going to hell. Enjoy!

RedXIII
11-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Don't read it then. Simple. Jeez.
I didn't think it would be annoying until I read it. "JEEZ"

_ߥ_vil_
11-10-2005, 12:17 PM
I didn't think it would be annoying until I read it. "JEEZ"

well stop reading then.

RedXIII
11-10-2005, 12:19 PM
well stop reading then.
I already have the headache.

memento
11-10-2005, 12:21 PM

No he's not. She shoudln't have self esteem issues.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Memento, with all due respect, you're hardly the most objective here. I mean, you hate all women.

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Memento, with all due respect, you're hardly the most objective here. I mean, you hate all women.

I think that is fairly represented in the poll results. hell, only TOM and him said "Yes"

TheUnholyNightbringer
Now TOM's trying to cop out as he usually does when he's faced with an argument he can't win.

the_offsprings_monkey
I think that is fairly represented in the poll results. hell, only TOM and him said "Yes"
He's a much better member then you, his vote counts for 10.

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 12:29 PM
He's a much better member then you, his vote counts for 10.

He probably is, but that doesn't make his views a bit... outdated.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Now TOM's trying to cop out as he usually does when he's faced with an argument he can't win.
No I just can't be botherdto talk to a bunch of nobody cunts like you lot over the net about it ok.

RedXIII
11-10-2005, 12:30 PM
They're both still weak, and they both should still be left out on their own to die. We should remember that fact.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 12:30 PM
No I just can't be botherdto talk to a bunch of nobody cunts like you lot over the net about it ok.

You seemed perfectly fine about it before.

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 12:31 PM

Yet another example of how TOM cops out after faced with an argument he can't win.

memento
11-10-2005, 12:32 PM

I don't hate all women. That's a myth. I hate how retarded most of them are becuase they are conditioned by society to be lame e.g. my house mate. Love her sure, but apprantly if you call a guy scorney it's not as bad as calling a girl fat. Typical woman. This is what I hate. I don't hate women per se.

What I don't think the plebs realise is slut doesn't mean soemone who sleeps around in this context it just means slut. It has long since changed its nature from being a term which means sleeping around to one that encompasses a broad range of activities. And thus posting underwear pics on teh BBS is slutty unless it's for a non gay reason like say you lost weight or you wanna show gains or something.

Duracell is a fucking slut too, so am I in this context becuase I have topless pics everywhere.

But lets blame the guy for a girls insecurity issues isntead!

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 12:33 PM
I'm not blaming him for the issues. I'm blaming him for making them worse when he KNOWS she's got them and he's supposed to love her.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Yet another example of how TOM cops out after faced with an argument he can't win.
No it's called it's personal an me and kim are sorting it out on our own.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 12:34 PM
No it's called it's personal an me and kim are sorting it out on our own.

Yet before you seemed to be fine with it being on here.

Tell me TOM, if everyone agreed with you, would you still want it to not be on here? No you would not. It's just because you have no support.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 12:36 PM
Yet before you seemed to be fine with it being on here.

Tell me TOM, if everyone agreed with you, would you still want it to not be on here? No you would not. It's just because you have no support.
If kim wanted it then yes I would.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 12:38 PM
I don't see her speaking up for it to be removed from the board, monkey boy.

the_offsprings_monkey
I don't see her speaking up for it to be removed from the board, monkey boy.
Well thats becuase we're talking about it all now ok.

The_Hombre
Dave, stop posting here.

I would tell TOM, but he is so fucking clueless that he will keep arguing with me/us.

Maybe if he feels he's won, he'll stop his pathetic whining. His views cannot be changed and if he is smart enough TOM will sort it out with COG.

heh heh, imagine if ther names were tom and cog. heh heh

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 12:40 PM
I've got nothing else to say to him. He disgusts me.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 12:41 PM
I've got nothing else to say to him. He disgusts me.
Oh cunt off, god it was a slutty thing to do end of ok.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Oh cunt off, god it was a slutty thing to do end of ok.

No, monkey boy, NOT OK. Kim deserves better than someone who constantly runs her down.

the_GoDdEsS
11-10-2005, 12:42 PM
This thread is retarded. You insecure morons and your name-calling.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 12:43 PM
This thread is retarded. You insecure morons and your name-calling.

The point needs to be made.

Vera
11-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Fucking sluts. Today I saw a girl's ankle on the street. I openly called her a whore and she definitely was one, shamelessly showing off her ankles and everything and wearing no hat in a public place!!!

Scarlet women piss me off more than pre-marital sex or other sexual deviasm.

Sunny
11-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Dush, I have a problem with is the fact that "slut" is an exclusively woman-hating (ok, i hate saying this) term. It is rarely used towards men, have you noticed? If a guy posts underwear pictures, hey, whatever. If a girl does, wooo, look, she's such a slut. It's largely because for whatever reason women's bodies were AND are considered shameful and dirty. Ever wonder why it's the women that need to cover themselves up? You talk a lot about society conditioning people to think in a certain way, and it's good that you're aware of that, but you also need to realize that being a "slut" is a completely arbitrary social construct.

Sunny
11-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Fucking sluts. Today I saw a girl's ankle on the street. I openly called her a whore and she definitely was one, shamelessly showing off her ankles and everything and wearing no hat in a public place!!!

bahahahaha EXACTLY JESUS!

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 12:46 PM
You dick dave, I aint running her down, I just said its slutty to post that photo, and loads of people think it is. this is from my friend key,

"wat sort of slut goes round showin pics of her underwhere or watever...jee girl wheres ya modesty and self respect lettin every1 see ya wat a fukin st8 u just dont so it!"

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 12:47 PM
You dick dave, I aint running her down, I just said its slutty to post that photo, and loads of people think it is. this is from my friend key,

"wat sort of slut goes round showin pics of her underwhere or watever...jee girl wheres ya modesty and self respect lettin every1 see ya wat a fukin st8 u just dont so it!"

That person's opinion doesn't count, because they type like that.

You're saying it's slutty. So you're calling her a slut. And you have no right.

the_GoDdEsS
11-10-2005, 12:48 PM

You're a moron. Go back to cut up with your girlfriend because you might drive her to do that and stop showing off with your terrible immature relationship online. It's annoying. Solve your relationship bullshit elsewhere.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 12:49 PM
That person's opinion doesn't count, because they type like that.

You're saying it's slutty. So you're calling her a slut. And you have no right.
Whats my friends typing got to do with it, her point is valid.

Sunny
11-10-2005, 12:50 PM
your friend needs to be fucking dragged out and shot. showing your body has NOTHING - NOTHING - to do with having dignity or self-respect. I have plenty of those, yet I have no problem showing people my nude pictures, posing nude for artists, or being naked around others. I don't see anybody respecting me any less because of it.

If your friend had any self respect she would learn how to speak her own god damned language properly.

Vera
bahahahaha EXACTLY JESUS!
Back to the kitchen!

I agree with Sim, t_o_m and whatever your gf's name is. This is NOT the place to bring your issues for the public to discuss. Call each other and talk this out. We don't give a crap.

TheUnholyNightbringer
Whats my friends typing got to do with it, her point is valid.

If she can't be bothered to type properly, sher can't be bothered to think properly.

Anyway, that's not the point. You have no right to call anyone a slut, least of all the person you love, no matter WHAT you think about the situation.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 12:54 PM
If she can't be bothered to type properly, sher can't be bothered to think properly.

Anyway, that's not the point. You have no right to call anyone a slut, least of all the person you love, no matter WHAT you think about the situation.I said posting the pic was SLUTTY, I know kim aint no slut ok, and vera, me and Kim are sorting this out but fuckface dave keeps bringing it back up.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-10-2005, 12:55 PM
*Shakes head* You're such a goddamned idiot.

I'm done.

ninthlayer
11-10-2005, 12:56 PM
I don't know about you guys, but if the person I was supposedly engaged to called me a slut I'd probably want to cut and cut and cut and cut and cut.
http://www.artofandrew.net/ava/cutsman.gif

Vera
11-10-2005, 12:58 PM
I don't know about you guys, but if the person I was supposedly engaged to called me a slut I'd probably want to cut and cut and cut and cut and cut.
http://www.artofandrew.net/ava/cutsman.gif
..cut hearts for them out of red cardboard? Aww, Sean.

memento
11-10-2005, 01:00 PM
It's largely because for whatever reason women's bodies were AND are considered shameful and dirty.

Men call women sluts not because the female body is considered dirty but because they cannot have them. I used to be an all out mysognist. I used to hate women, I used to call a woman a slut for no apprant reason. The reason was I coudln't ahve her. I know how guys minds work like this. Becuase I've been there.

It's the same with the porn 'money shot' i.e. facial. The facial is 'revenge' for every single woman a man doesn't have in his life.

What's worse is your own sex do it to each other, that I personally find funny and oh so typical of women.

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 01:04 PM
This thread is slowly stepping on my fingers that are maintaining a futile grip on my sanity.

I never thought I'd say this TOM, but you make me want to kill myself. I want to ignore this thread, but I can't. It's like crack, I swear. Seeing people take the piss out of you is just too darn funny.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Men call women sluts not because the female body is considered dirty but because they cannot have them. I used to be an all out mysognist. I used to hate women, I used to call a woman a slut for no apprant reason. The reason was I coudln't ahve her. I know how guys minds work like this. Becuase I've been there.

It's the same with the porn 'money shot' i.e. facial. The facial is 'revenge' for every single woman a man doesn't have in his life.

What's worse is your own sex do it to each other, that I personally find funny and oh so typical of women.
Thank fuck this guy has brains and sence.

Vera
11-10-2005, 01:06 PM
No, the word "slut" carries the idea that if a woman is sexually active, she's somehow less worthy a human being, she's unpure, she's a bad person, she's only good for fucking. See, what the word is not really what someone thinks when they say it (a man thinking "I can't have her - she's a slut!"), it's what the recipient of the insult understands the word to be.

So when you call someone a slut, it has all these negative implications attached to it. The man might not mean it, but that's what the woman might take it for and naturally, it's a really awful insult if she takes it that way.

And calling another woman a slut, IMO anyway, is somehow less than a man calling you a slut. I mean, I joke with my friends "You slut!" & all that and if we call someone we don't really know a slut, we think negative things about her but we're not really judging her sexual behaviour.

But when a man does it, a man who doesn't know the woman or most definitely isn't joking but genuinely trying to hurt the woman with his insult, then it's a whole different story.

memento
11-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Why is the woman so bothered about it if it doesn't apply to her? When someone makes random insults to me that mean nothing because they don't apply to me, those insults don't hurt. When someone insults me with something that applies to me then those insults hurt.

Why are women getting so hurt by things that don't apply to them? Even if they do (i.e. they sleep around) what's wrong with them that they can't just have fun? If I enjoyed doing something I don't let other lame people's viewpoints get to me. But woemn are a different kind. They get bothered by EVERYTHING. It's ridiclous.

_ߥ_vil_
11-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Kym wasn't showing anything therefore it wasn't slutty.

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 01:14 PM
No, the word "slut" carries the idea that if a woman is sexually active, she's somehow less worthy a human being, she's unpure, she's a bad person, she's only good for fucking. See, what the word is not really what someone thinks when they say it (a man thinking "I can't have her - she's a slut!"), it's what the recipient of the insult understands the word to be.

So when you call someone a slut, it has all these negative implications attached to it. The man might not mean it, but that's what the woman might take it for and naturally, it's a really awful insult if she takes it that way.

And calling another woman a slut, IMO anyway, is somehow less than a man calling you a slut. I mean, I joke with my friends "You slut!" & all that and if we call someone we don't really know a slut, we think negative things about her but we're not really judging her sexual behaviour.

But when a man does it, a man who doesn't know the woman or most definitely isn't joking but genuinely trying to hurt the woman with his insult, then it's a whole different story.

Agreed. Even online, you can tell whether the word is used as a derogatory term or whether the person is joking.

I would never calll any woman a slut. Or rather I have not been in a situation yet where it has been plausible to use that term for it's derogatory purpose. Hopefully I never will.

Vera
11-10-2005, 01:18 PM
To Dush-

I swear, you make more generalizations about women than I've heard anyone make about either sex, ever.

Women don't all think the same. They don't all have good self-esteem, bad self-esteem, no self-esteem - it varies from girl to girl.

Similarly, women don't react the same to the same insults. Some girl might just shrug or tell a bloke to piss off, someone else might be really wounded by the insult simply because they're generally more affected by things other people say. It's the same with men - some of them need constant positive feedback about themselves, some of them don't give a crap about the opinions of others. It varies.

I'm saying a woman MIGHT be hurt if you call her a slut. A woman also might be completely unaffected by it.

And even if the insult doesn't apply to them by definition, it doesn't matter because the IMPLICATION exists. I don't sleep around but if someone whose opinion was important to me (like, say a guy I had a crush on) called me a slut based on my sexual experience, of course it wouldn't feel nice. In fact, it would probably make me feel like a slut, even if I hadn't actually done anything slutty.

That's why the insult can be so bad to SOME women. Note: some, not all.

memento
11-10-2005, 01:24 PM
In my experience, MOST of the women I've met have self esteem issues. MOSTLY ALL of them about the way they look. They need their egos stroaked etc.

The prototypical example is what I put in my first post. My house mate about scorney guys vs. fat girls. It's not so bad to guys because they don't care. And it's not that society doesn't treat them any different cause believe me they fuckin do .It's just that the general viewpoint is that guys don't care as much that's why it's okay.

the_GoDdEsS
11-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Hahahahaha. As if guys did not have self-esteem issues. Haha. Sorry.

_ߥ_vil_
11-10-2005, 01:27 PM
If she WAS showing something then you should be bothered. I've posted hell loads of pics of me dressed like Kym has. Yes, I got slagged at but I still thought positive about myself. Whenever I get low self esteem I take pics on one of my old fones...JUST so I feel better.

Ash - Kym looked fucking gorge in that pic and I bet most people would agree. She had no pervy comments. So can you please be fucking proud rather than untrusting.

memento
11-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Hahahahaha. As if guys did not have self-esteem issues. Haha. Sorry.

Where in my post did I say that they don't? Indeed they do, but they don't need constant stroaking of egos by females.

But again in my experience more girls than guys have issues about looks. But maybe it's cause I get closer to chicks than guys, so they open up more.

killer_queen
11-10-2005, 01:31 PM
I can't believe this, my new neighbour said almost the same things the other day.

RedXIII
11-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Jesus Christ, this is still going?
Oh, I got 82% on my math test. I barely do any work, too! I'm that great. :cool:

Vera
11-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Society does put pressure on men to look a certain way but the pressure has, IMO, existed longer for women. Hence why a lot of women suffer from bad self-esteem.

Though I think it's also an age thing. You probably mostly know young women. Older women know themselves better, and have had the time and the sense to come to terms with their bodies. Young women are unsure about themselves because they're still developing an identity and finding their place in the world. And the world outside demands beauty. How can they not feel a bit uncertain about their figures and looks?

You seem to think it's easy to just not care. It's not. It's not when everyone around you seems to tell you that you should care. That it is important. Add the pressure to succeed in studies as well as personal life and it's not so difficult to understand why girls have crap self-esteem.

Have you considered that guys that have bad self-esteem might not show it? I know some of my male friends have worse self-esteem than I do but they just don't show it to strangers - only their closest friends know how much they put themselves down for no reason at all. Though, to them it's not so much about looks as it's about wit or skills or talent.

wheelchairman
11-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Oh guys are insecure about their looks. Just not the looks you can see.

Sometimes I feel that, for example when I want to buy a train ticket, and the guy at the counter makes it especially difficult for me, that maybe he's bitter.

Or an even better one, my friend really obsesses over his large posessions.

memento
11-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Yeah I admitted that. I don't get close to guys at all. So that's probably why. I still can't imagine guys getting girls to stroak their egos, mainly because it's ok for a girl to be insecure but not for a guy. Maybe we'd like to.

Vera
11-10-2005, 01:42 PM
The world doesn't need another whiny sex.

Friendly tip: the next time the "slut"-debate springs up, don't reply.

RedXIII
11-10-2005, 01:42 PM
The world doesn't need another whiny sex.

Along with the "perversion" topic, right? :D

memento
11-10-2005, 01:48 PM

that's discriminatory against quasi-mysoginists. you slut ;-)

Little_Miss_1565
11-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Ash, I'll say it again--you are nothing but a bully.

She took that picture HERSELF. She had complete control over what was shown and what was not shown. That means her agency in the situation was completely under her own control--she was OWNING her body.

Your calling it "slutty" shows that you felt threatened by that. Are you threatened because you didn't control it? You can try and backpedal all you want, Ash, but everyone here has already seen your initial reaction, which is the most indicative of your true nature.

Girlfriend can post whatever picture of herself that she wants to. If you weren't so fucking insecure, it wouldn't be a problem.

Nirushika6789
11-10-2005, 03:41 PM
crap...i voted the wrong one

i meant to vote for NO...

memento
11-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Girlfriend can post whatever picture of herself that she wants to. If you weren't so fucking insecure, it wouldn't be a problem.

Hey sweet thang, how about you post some pics?

memento
11-10-2005, 03:56 PM
HAHAHAHA Vera voted yes.

I love her.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Awww you guys make me laff.

0r4ng3
11-10-2005, 03:58 PM
TOM, I find your arguments very strange, considering you worded the poll question as if you wanted people to answer "no".

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 04:02 PM
TOM, I find your arguments very strange, considering you worded the poll question as if you wanted people to answer "no".
I don't care what a bunch of people on a offspring forums think, to be fair you people ain't exactly the sanest.

0r4ng3
11-10-2005, 04:03 PM
I don't care what a bunch of people on a offspring forums think, to be fair you people ain't exactly the sanest.
I can see you don't care, as you did make the poll.

Honestly, is anyone on the forum really sane at all?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Although, i dislike T.O.M, many people have different ideas, and opinions. He thinks it's slutty. Get over it.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 04:06 PM
I can see you don't care, as you did make the poll.

Honestly, is anyone on the forum really sane at all?
I didn't make the poll, my girl did, and lodat speaks truth.

0r4ng3
11-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Oops, my mistake. Sometimes it's hard to tell you guys apart. See what I mean about the sane thing?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 04:08 PM
And lodat is completely right, My respect is gathering up for you dude.

JohnnyNemesis
11-10-2005, 04:09 PM
Nimrod In Town']Although, i dislike T.O.M, many people have different ideas, and opinions. He thinks it's slutty. Get over it.

Well, guess what? It's not as simple as "get over it" for the girl who is being called a slut. No, we do NOT have to accept his difference of opinion if it's actually hurting her feelings.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Well, guess what? It's not as simple as "get over it" for the girl who is being called a slut. No, we do NOT have to accept his difference of opinion if it's actually hurting her feelings.

Well, if it hurts her feelings, now that's a different story.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 04:12 PM
I never called her a slut, I just said putting a photo on the net like that is slutty, so get off you fucking pedestal.

platinumpt
11-10-2005, 04:13 PM
I understand you Ashley. I'll say no more.

JohnnyNemesis
11-10-2005, 04:15 PM
I never called her a slut, I just said putting a photo on the net like that is slutty, so get off you fucking pedestal.

Oh give me a break. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE between saying she did something slutty and calling her a slut?

Okay, fine, you never called her a slut, but you said that what she did was slutty. It's still wrong because that's your GIRLFRIEND. Show her some fucking respect. Don't hurt her feelings like that.

You all need to get over yourselves, because YOU do not decide what is slutty and what is not. Yes, you can have your opinion, but don't hurt her feelings with it if you claim to care about her so much.

Seriously, don't make me own you in this. It's embarassing for both of us.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-10-2005, 04:16 PM

Pedestal?! That' didn't make sense.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Nimrod In Town']Pedestal?! That' didn't make sense.
It's a really high chair.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh give me a break. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE between saying she did something slutty and calling her a slut?

Okay, fine, you never called her a slut, but you said that what she did was slutty. It's still wrong because that's your GIRLFRIEND. Show her some fucking respect. Don't hurt her feelings like that.

You all need to get over yourselves, because YOU do not decide what is slutty and what is not. Yes, you can have your opinion, but don't hurt her feelings with it if you claim to care about her so much.

Seriously, don't make me own you in this. It's embarassing for both of us.
And I didn't mean to hurt her feelings with the slutty comment, I may be a cunt but I'm not that big a cunt.

JohnnyNemesis
11-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Whether you meant to hurt her feelings or not, you did. And denying it only makes it worse. You should have known better, so it doesn't matter if you meant to or not.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Whether you meant to hurt her feelings or not, you did. And denying it only makes it worse. You should have known better, so it doesn't matter if you meant to or not.
I never denied hurting her feelings, only calling her a slut, and I do feel bad about it.

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 04:28 PM
I never denied hurting her feelings, only calling her a slut, and I do feel bad about it.

This reminds me of the smoking debate we had a few days ago. Maybe you should just think about things before you open your mouth, or, even worse, make a post about it. You're telling me not once did you stop typing and think "Hey, how would this affect Kym?"

Sin Studly

I've only read up to this post, but it's so damn good I felt the need to say so before continuing.

Conspiracy of One
Tom, even if you were joking or whatever, guys don't call their girlfriends sluts. End of story.

Sin Studly
11-10-2005, 04:30 PM
This is NOT the place to bring your issues for the public to discuss. Call each other and talk this out. We don't give a crap.

It happened again. Fucking Christ, how cool is Vera?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Tom, even if you were joking or whatever, guys don't call their girlfriends sluts. End of story.
I wasn't joking, I was pissed off about that photo.

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 04:32 PM
I've only read up to this post, but it's so damn good I felt the need to say so before continuing.

The whole thread is quite amusing, but you can tell the intelligent poster's. Vera and Sunny made the ultimate arguments on this pages and pages ago, but TOM still tries to defend his position. And assholes like me are so damn reactionary that I continue to argue with him.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 04:33 PM
The whole thread is quite amusing, but you can tell the intelligent poster's. Vera and Sunny made the ultimate arguments on this pages and pages ago, but TOM still tries to defend his position. And assholes like me are so damn reactionary that I continue to argue with him.
I ain't defending shit all you cunt kicking Muppet, I admit I'm a cunt OK.

Sin Studly
11-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Okay, finished reading. Here's my advice.

COG ; Cry a lot and cut your arms up. Eat a gallon of ice cream. Start taking valium.

TOM ; Drink heavily and punch COG in the teeth. Make her tell people she walked into a doorway.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Okay, finished reading. Here's my advice.

COG ; Cry a lot and cut your arms up. Eat a gallon of ice cream. Start taking valium.

TOM ; Drink heavily and punch COG in the teeth. Make her tell people she walked into a doorway.
One problem, I have never hit a women and I don't plan on hitting one, so i guess you're outta luck, ohh wait, I'd happily punch you in the face.

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 04:37 PM

TOM's an asshole, but he doesn't need to go the same road you did.

TOM; if you admit you're a cunt, then why are you still posting? stop trying to justify yourself to these asshole posters, you don't need them. cunts don't need to jusify themselves.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 04:40 PM
TOM's an asshole, but he doesn't need to go the same road you did.

TOM; if you admit you're a cunt, then why are you still posting? stop trying to justify yourself to these asshole posters, you don't need them. cunts don't need to jusify themselves.
I have nuffin to do atm so I'm posting. an I know its lame to do this but i just gotta, it's spelt justify

The_Hombre
11-10-2005, 04:43 PM
I have nuffin to do atm so I'm posting. an I know its lame to do this but i just gotta, it's spelt justify**

I meant juicify :P

the_offsprings_monkey
11-10-2005, 04:44 PM
I meant juicify :P
Ohhh my bad.

Little_Miss_1565
11-10-2005, 05:12 PM
I wasn't joking, I was pissed off about that photo.

Because you are an insecure ass.

Just a Girl
11-10-2005, 05:24 PM
i don't think it's slutty. i do think it's pathetic to post the pictures in hope that someone will say "omg ur so sexy u hav nice ass", and that you are a stupid attention whore. however, if someone just posts to join in and isn't bothered about what people say, leave them alone.

a good example of this is the posting your voice thread. lots of people just did it cos it was fun. other people were all "omg i hate my voice (please tell me it's sexy)". that was annoying.

but let's face it, monkey boy is just a dick anyway.

Alec
11-10-2005, 05:31 PM
no........

Sin Studly
11-10-2005, 06:39 PM
I'd happily punch you in the face.

Let's have a knifefight instead, then we can both cut your arms up.

Sunny
11-10-2005, 08:28 PM
In my experience, MOST of the women I've met have self esteem issues. MOSTLY ALL of them about the way they look. They need their egos stroaked etc.

but Dush, you also need to realize that most of the beauty industry is geared towards women. the only way beauty products will ever sell is if women feel largely inadequate. so, the goal of advertising is to create desire, and that is accomplished through incorporating unrealistic beauty standards into all ads. for a second, think how many beauty standards women have to live up to. tiny waist, big firm boobs, firm round butt, which is a VERY rare body type... and that's just a small part of it. women are constantly told "hi. your [insert feature here] is NOT good enough". and since our culture is obsessed with youth and beauty, women end up hating their physical appearance. now, you might want to argue that women are "weak minded" by buying into all this advertising bullshit, but believe me, it's seriously hard to say "hey, i look good" when virtually everything around you is saying "err, no, you really DONT". certainly, men experience this pressure too, but not to the same extent.

Nina
11-11-2005, 12:07 AM
I agree with what Sunny just said. Society makes it hard for both genders, but it's worse for women.

But I dont get why this is so wrong to everyone else:

What I don't think the plebs realise is slut doesn't mean soemone who sleeps around in this context it just means slut. It has long since changed its nature from being a term which means sleeping around to one that encompasses a broad range of activities.

I completely agree with that. But that doesnt change the fact that it's still a highly offensive insult.

People have different definitions of slutty. How in the WOLRD can some of you say "this and that IS slutty, and this and that isnt"? Like someone else already said, slutty is not what a person does, it's what the people think of it.

I personally havent seen the pictures. I think it depends on many things whether it is slutty or not. I dunno yet. I can understand it when some people think it is, and I also understand it when people disagree with it.

And there is a difference between thinking it's slutty and actually saying it. You dont (usually) go up to a person and tell him that he's ugly, either, right? (Yeah we all know Sin Studly is an exception, whatever). I see the term "slutty" just like that: An opinion you have on someone's appearance, which is mostly about the way a person dresses and behaves, but nothing you would actually SAY, unless you were explicitly asked or something. Because it's plain rude and mean and just offensive.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Because you are an insecure ass.
No because it was slutty you idiot.

Vera
11-11-2005, 12:31 AM
HAHAHAHA Vera voted yes.
Had to live up the sarcasm of my first post. Though in reality my vote would be "no".

memento
11-11-2005, 01:14 AM

Yes, yes you do. What are you going to do? Fly over there and engage him in a bout?

memento
11-11-2005, 01:21 AM
I generally agree with Sunny on your last post. But Sunny from childhood guys are endocrinated that to be a man you have to be 6ft 200lbs of solid muscle and ripped to shreads. Look at all the child hood heros, from comics to real movies. It's not that much different. It's just guys don't go out and buy gay magazines like say 'mens health' and cry about the fact they don't look that buff or good.

I agree with you that's it's a hell of a lot to do with advertising though. And I also appreciate that some men may do the same thing.

But you can't really tell until you've lived in the other shoes.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 01:22 AM
Yes, yes you do. What are you going to do? Fly over there and engage him in a bout?
Didn't you know, johnny is always right. *stinks of sarcasm*

memento
11-11-2005, 01:24 AM
It's just a general fact of the internet that you have to accept retarded people. You can't do anything about them. Becuase a) they don't care about your opinion much and b) you can't smack them in the face.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 01:34 AM
Oh people I bet kim forgot to tell you this, somebody I know put my photo on there site and wrote "this is my hot friend ash", yea kim didn't like that and I had to get my friend to change that.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-11-2005, 01:47 AM
One problem, I have never hit a women and I don't plan on hitting one, so i guess you're outta luck, ohh wait, I'd happily punch you in the face.

A conversation from last night..

Kim says:
I know the real him. i mean i have to say im a little more bitcher on here than in the flesh. i even admit that. I mean, i know he act's all this and that on the BBS, but he would never dare to act all hard in the flesh

Dave says:
did he really punch his friend like he said he did?

Kim says:
Not that i know of.

SNNNNNNAP.

memento
11-11-2005, 01:57 AM
Haha she's gonna get in trouble for that.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 02:02 AM
A conversation from last night..

SNNNNNNAP.
Dave she never hangs with me or my mates, plus she don't know what I'm like when im pissed off cause I've never gotten pissed off in front of her.

And memento I don't care, she knows fuck all about my temper.

Tizzalicious
11-11-2005, 02:13 AM
Okay, Kim and Ashley, for your relationship's sake, just keep your drama off here. It's very entertaining for the rest of us, but really, it won't do your relationship any good.

Oh, and saying: "He//she started it" is not keeping the drama off here.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 02:15 AM
Okay, Kim and Ashley, for your relationship's sake, just keep your drama off here. It's very entertaining for the rest of us, but really, it won't do your relationship any good.

Oh, and saying: "He//she started it" is not keeping the drama off here.
I do but Dave keeps bringing it up.

Tizzalicious
11-11-2005, 02:17 AM
Just don't reply to him then.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 02:18 AM
Yea but it pisses me off, and for some reason I'm stupid enough to always reply.

memento
11-11-2005, 02:42 AM
Block him then.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 02:47 AM
Block him then.
I think the ignore list is a stupid function.

memento
11-11-2005, 02:48 AM
I just realised you cannot block him. Just stop reply to him then, like TIzz said.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 02:49 AM
I can block him If i really wanted to, but I rly can't be botherd to mess about with codes.

memento
11-11-2005, 02:50 AM
You can't, he's a mod. You can't block him.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 02:52 AM
You can't, he's a mod. You can't block him.
I'd rather not block him anyway, I'll never use the ignore list.

the_GoDdEsS
11-11-2005, 03:06 AM
Yea but it pisses me off, and for some reason I'm stupid enough to always reply.

You are. And if you don't learn from this, you're an idiot.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 03:06 AM
You are. And if you don't learn from this, you're an idiot.
I know I'm an idiot.

Tux_Rocks
11-11-2005, 03:13 AM
No, I don't think so. Unless they were crotchless or see - through. Or if you weren't wearing any. :p

JoY
11-11-2005, 04:44 AM

I fully agree.

my boyfriend knows I post up all kinds of pictures & I don't see him fussing over it. he couldn't care less, because in the end of the day I sleep in his bed & love him madly.

Ashley, that's your name, right? stop choking Kim & give her space to breathe. at any age this would be needed, but right now she's certainly way too young to be put on a chain.

what the.. mods can't be blocked? HALELUYA.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 04:53 AM
OK here's the plan right, you fuckers are going to piss off and mind your own business, and Kim you should stop making this all public.

Izie
11-11-2005, 04:58 AM
You sir, are the only person on this BBS retarded enough to actually annoy me.

Congratufuckinglations.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 04:59 AM
You sir, are the only person on this BBS retarded enough to actually annoy me.

Congratufuckinglations.
*takes a bow*

memento
11-11-2005, 05:09 AM
Yeah to piss Iza off is something else. That's indisputable empirical proof.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 05:13 AM
Meh I do not care.

The_Hombre
11-11-2005, 05:19 AM
Well stop fucking posting then!!

I just wanted to post this to say you are the first person to go on my ignore list EVER. Well done.

You've admitted you're a cunt, you've admitted you're an idiot, and you've admitted that you don't want to make this argument between you and kim public.

So stop posting, troll.

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 05:21 AM
How many people have asked you to stop posting, ste? Ripping on TOM isn't gonna make us like you.

The_Hombre
11-11-2005, 05:22 AM
How many people have asked you to stop posting, ste? Ripping on TOM isn't gonna make us like you.

It isn't about me, is it?

Since when did you get the impression I want to be liked, (least of all by you)? This is about exchanging views.

JoY
11-11-2005, 05:25 AM
OK here's the plan right, you fuckers are going to piss off and mind your own business, and Kim you should stop making this all public.
STOP TELLING HER WHAT TO DO. your behaviour obviously bugs her (& it'd bug me too, if my boyfriend called me a slut, or my behaviour slutty) & it's entirely up to her if she wants to discuss that with others. & the others have the fucking RIGHT to react to whatever is posted on here.

memento
11-11-2005, 05:32 AM
I'm gonna ignore list both of them. This is getting gay.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 05:33 AM
STOP TELLING HER WHAT TO DO. your behaviour obviously bugs her (& it'd bug me too, if my boyfriend called me a slut, or my behaviour slutty) & it's entirely up to her if she wants to discuss that with others. & the others have the fucking RIGHT to react to whatever is posted on here.
Listen you stupid bitch, how many times do i have to say this. I DO NOT FUCKING TELL HER WHAT TO DO, and mind you own business you idiot.

JoY
11-11-2005, 05:42 AM
STOP FORGETTING YOU'RE ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD.

& I hate to tell you that in the post I responded to, you *were* telling her to stop making your assiness public.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 05:44 AM
STOP FORGETTING YOU'RE ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD.

& I hate to tell you that in the post I responded to, you *were* telling her to stop making your assiness public.
I never said kim STOP making them public, i said i think you should.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 05:52 AM
What she meant was that you need to stop telling us to mind our business or whatever because YOU said that stuff to her on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD. Once you do that, we have the right to say whatever we want in response.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 05:53 AM
M E H

Kitten
11-11-2005, 06:08 AM
I don't think it's slutty at all. Otherwise, Ashley, by your definition established in this thread, a woman who goes to the beach in a swimsuit is a slut. It's the same fucking thing!
No wait, actually having thought about it, it could be slutty to go to the beach in a bikini, fuck knows they often show more than underwear.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 06:10 AM
I don't think it's slutty at all. Otherwise, Ashley, by your definition established in this thread, a woman who goes to the beach in a swimsuit is a slut. It's the same fucking thing!
No wait, actually having thought about it, it could be slutty to go to the beach in a bikini, fuck knows they often show more than underwear.
No a beach suit aint slutty , just posting a photo of yourself in underwear is.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 06:14 AM
Remember when you posted pictures of your stomach and arms? And you said you hated your body, yet you still showed off your muscles and shit?

Notice how Kym didn't say that was slutty?

JoY
11-11-2005, 06:17 AM
SERIOUSLY. when I went to Cuba, I posted up a bikini-picture. underwear *really* isn't much different. (although I must admit I'm not fully comfortable with having my picture posted, but I'm not all that supercomfortable with my body anyway)

Kitten
11-11-2005, 06:18 AM
No a beach suit aint slutty , just posting a photo of yourself in underwear is.

How isn't it slutty when a bikini covers less than a set of underwear. Or is it just slutty because they are underwear, and are generally worn under clothing?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 06:19 AM
Remember when you posted pictures of your stomach and arms? And you said you hated your body, yet you still showed off your muscles and shit?

Notice how Kym didn't say that was slutty?
Umm yea that was a stomach photo and my arms, not my fucking legs an up.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 06:35 AM
Umm yea that was a stomach photo and my arms, not my fucking legs an up.

Guys show off different parts of their body. You posting your arms as a guy is not the same as her posting her arms as a girl.

The fact is that you posted a part of your body that might typically be considered "sexy" since you're a guy, and she posted a part of her body that might typically be considered "sexy" as a girl. And she didn't act like she fuckin' owns you.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Guys show off different parts of their body. You posting your arms as a guy is not the same as her posting her arms as a girl.

The fact is that you posted a part of your body that might typically be considered "sexy" since you're a guy, and she posted a part of her body that might typically be considered "sexy" as a girl. And she didn't act like she fuckin' owns you.
Thats where you are wrong.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 06:38 AM
Maybe I am wrong there, but I wasn't wrong about all that other stuff, now was I?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 06:40 AM
Maybe I am wrong there, but I wasn't wrong about all that other stuff, now was I?
I'm not sure, but I don't think she seen them and she didn't say a thing about it, had she asked me to take them off I would of str8 away.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 06:43 AM
I'm not sure, but I don't think she seen them and she didn't say a thing about it, had she asked me to take them off I would of str8 away.

...so what? See, notice how you said if she ASKED you, you would have taken them off? Well, what if she said that you putting them up in the first place was slutty and got all mad and shit? What if you had self-esteem issues and she still said that shit? Would you still have been so nice about it?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 06:45 AM
...so what? See, notice how you said if she ASKED you, you would have taken them off? Well, what if she said that you putting them up in the first place was slutty and got all mad and shit? What if you had self-esteem issues and she still said that shit? Would you still have been so nice about it?yes I would.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 06:47 AM
Bull-fucking-shit. And even if you were, guess what? Different people react to things different ways, and just because you respond one way doesn't mean she has to respond the exact same way to her own BOYFRIEND disrespecting her like that. See, that's what it comes down to: you disrespected someone you love.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 06:48 AM
Bull-fucking-shit. And even if you were, guess what? Different people react to things different ways, and just because you respond one way doesn't mean she has to respond the exact same way to her own BOYFRIEND disrespecting her like that. See, that's what it comes down to: you disrespected someone you love.
She knows how I ment it.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 06:50 AM
...how the HELL can you mean it in a way that's not disrespectful?

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 06:52 AM
Heh, he threatened me with physical violence over the internet, but according to his bitch he's a soft little vagina in real life. That's hilarious.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 06:53 AM
...how the HELL can you mean it in a way that's not disrespectful?
well I said posting a photo like that is slutty, in my area we say slutty as in the sense that its just acting a bit like a slut, but you ain't ascully calling that person a slut.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 06:54 AM
Heh, he threatened me with physical violence over the internet, but according to his bitch he's a soft little vagina in real life. That's hilarious.
She said that because I never get in fights when I'm around her.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 06:55 AM
well I said posting a photo like that is slutty, in my area we say slutty as in the sense that its just acting a bit like a slut, but you ain't ascully calling that person a slut.

...wow. just...

*deep breath*

THAT IS THE SAME FUCKING THING!!!

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 06:56 AM
...wow. just...

*deep breath*

THAT IS THE SAME FUCKING THING!!!
believe me it aint in my area. like up in nottingham whak means good, down here in bristol it means bad.

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 06:57 AM
She said that because I never get in fights when I'm around her.

Does pusspuss want a saucer of milk?

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Dude, your definition is the same as in my area and in the entire fucking world.

My point is that whether you meant to call her a slut or just say "actling a bit like a slut", they're both JUST AS WRONG AS ONE ANOTHER.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 06:59 AM
Dude, your definition is the same as in my area and in the entire fucking world.

My point is that whether you meant to call her a slut or just say "actling a bit like a slut", they're both JUST AS WRONG AS ONE ANOTHER.
Oh well, people see things in different ways.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 07:00 AM
Yeah, some people don't like it when guys mistreat their girlfriends because they can get away with it, while others love it.

The_Hombre
11-11-2005, 07:00 AM

I really pity your girlfriend.

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 07:01 AM
Funny how only insecure suicidal girls are dumb enough to let him mistreat them.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:12 AM
Funny how only insecure suicidal girls are dumb enough to let him mistreat them.
Umm yea the only bad thing I've ever done is call her slutty an that's it you buffoon.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 07:13 AM
Umm yea the only bad thing I've ever done is call her slutty an that's it you buffoon.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:14 AM
yep..................

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 07:15 AM
I heard you're as tame as a kitten. I heard you're a little bitch who's never been in a real fight, because you always back down like a vagina.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 07:16 AM
yep..................

Please tell me you got my point.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:17 AM
I heard you're as tame as a kitten. I heard you're a little bitch who's never been in a real fight, because you always back down like a vagina.
My gf don't know fuck all about my dark side, she only knows the kind side ofashley, just ask my mates what I'm like, I always fight back and I never let any fucker push me about.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:18 AM
Please tell me you got my point.
And yes I did johnny, oh and I did say sorry to kim about the slutty thing in case you was wondering.

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 07:18 AM
My gf don't know fuck all about my dark side, she only knows the kind side ofashley, just ask my mates what I'm like, I always fight back and I never let any fucker push me about.

Anything you say, kitten. Meeeeeow.

killer_queen
11-11-2005, 07:22 AM
My gf don't know fuck all about my dark side, she only knows the kind side ofashley
And I'm sure, you are not showing her your dark side because you're afraid of her.

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 07:23 AM
Hahahahaha, the kittens afraid of his own girlfriend?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:23 AM
Anything you say, kitten. Meeeeeow.
Meh I do not care what you think.

the_GoDdEsS
11-11-2005, 07:24 AM

Care to describe your 'dark side'? "I'm a teenager rebel."? That kinda dark side? Do real tough guys hang out with insecure girls and cut together? Do tough guys with a dark side whine about how passive smoking is killing them?Your mates are probably pussy kiddies just like you.

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 07:24 AM
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow!

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:25 AM
And I'm sure, you are not showing her your dark side because you're afraid of her.
No it's because Im calm when I'm around her an I only lose it if somebodys starting on me

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:29 AM
Care to describe your 'dark side'? "I'm a teenager rebel."? That kinda dark side? Do real tough guys hang out with insecure girls and cut together? Do tough guys with a dark side whine about how passive smoking is killing them?Your mates are probably pussy kiddies just like you.
Well I used to get in fights almost everyday, would beat up people for no reason, an I hate smokers cause I used to be one ok.

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 07:30 AM
Yeah, I get into fights all the time too.. but, y'know, only when nobodies around to see them. Meow.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:34 AM
Meh think what eva ya want to I really don't care, only reason I reply is cause i'm bored and stupid.

the_GoDdEsS
11-11-2005, 07:36 AM
What qualifies as beat up? One light punch in the face? Or giving them a few kitty scratches?

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 07:37 AM
Hair pulling and screeching?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:38 AM
What qualifies as beat up? One light punch in the face? Or giving them a few kitty scratches?
Full on punchs and kicking the shit outta them, but I calmed down a hell of a lot now, so thats why kim would think I'm not like that.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-11-2005, 07:42 AM
She said apparently she's always the first to know when you beat up someone.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:43 AM
She said apparently she's always the first to know when you beat up someone.
umm no, the first person who would know is my mate paul. and since I been with her I've only been in one fight.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-11-2005, 07:44 AM
umm no, the first person who would know is my mate paul. and since I been with her I've only been in one fight.

Thought you said you had a dark side? Thought you said you punched someone for blowing smoke at you while you were with her? Thought you fought someone a couple days ago?

wheelchairman
It's been 24 hours. This thread should've turned into cyber sex long ago.

Sin Studly
http://www.lovecard4u.com/pic/animal_013.jpg
Meeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:45 AM
Thought you said you had a dark side? Thought you said you punched someone for blowing smoke at you while you were with her? Thought you fought someone a couple days ago?
I wasn't with her when I punched that guy, and I HAD a dark side.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 07:45 AM
Lies: straighten them.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-11-2005, 07:46 AM

No it's because Im calm when I'm around her an I only lose it if somebodys starting on me

That suggests more than one, monkey boy.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:48 AM
I would lose it if somebody starts on me, but I'm just saying I have calmed down a hell of a lot now.

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 07:50 AM

What twisted webs we weave.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-11-2005, 07:51 AM
I would lose it if somebody starts on me, but I'm just saying I have calmed down a hell of a lot now.

So that's your dark side, Lord Vader?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:53 AM
What twisted webs we weave.
look here is it ok

year 7: Bullied
year 8: went off the rails and started getting in fights
year 9: got kicked out of school and got in even more trouble
year 10: I started to calm down
year 11: was calm, but got moody when people pissed me off.
year 12: Im calm

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Then why do you keep threatening to fight people over the net? Still getting bullied, huh kitten?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:55 AM
Then why do you keep threatening to fight people over the net? Still getting bullied, huh kitten?
nope I bully those who used to try an bully me.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Lord Vader just PM'd me asking to close this thread.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Yes because it was pissing me off.

the_GoDdEsS
11-11-2005, 08:00 AM
Awwwwwwwwwww.

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 08:00 AM
Because the truth is finally coming out? It's okay to admit you're being bullied, kitten. We won't make fun of you. We'll understand.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 08:02 AM
Anybody from the south west wanna go to clubUK tonight?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-11-2005, 08:02 AM
Anybody from the south west wanna go to clubUK tonight?

Oh, smooth.

killer_queen
11-11-2005, 08:03 AM
Lord Vader just PM'd me asking to close this thread.
You'd better do it or you might never go to Bristol.

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 08:03 AM
Ah, a not-too-subtle hint that you go clubbing, trying to create an aura of 'cool'. Interesting. Tell me, why do you feel the need to compensate like this? Don't you feel cool enough just being yourself?

the_GoDdEsS
11-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Was that a slight attempt to change the topic and avoid the embarrassment because we just found out you can't handle this any more?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 08:05 AM
Ah, a not-too-subtle hint that you go clubbing, trying to create an aura of 'cool'. Interesting. Tell me, why do you feel the need to compensate like this? Don't you feel cool enough just being yourself?
not a hint. I was just asking if anybody in the area is up for it.