PDA

View Full Version : OMGZ...Vodka sauce...

Human
11-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Okay like...at dinner there was like this really good sauce then I looked on the bottle and it said Vodka Sauce...did mny parents actually make this mistake or was the alchohol burned off or whatever when making the sauce?

Little_Miss_1565
11-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Yeh...the alcohol gets burned off in the cooking process. Sorry.

noodle654
11-10-2005, 09:29 PM
are any of you guys Italian??? Vodka souce is a pink sauce mixed with tomatoes. There is no vodka in it, it is pretty much milk, butter, tomatoes, basil, and spices...just to let you guys know

SkunkIt
11-10-2005, 09:36 PM
If you like vodka sauces, you gotta try Shish Kabob marinated in yogurt and vodka. It's juicy and awesome.

Preocupado
11-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Okay like...at dinner there was like this really good sauce then I looked on the bottle and it said Vodka Sauce...did mny parents actually make this mistake or was the alchohol burned off or whatever when making the sauce?

Vodka sauce? In the old times of California, that was a traditional way for the parents to tell theyr children that they are now allowed into the adult life - by serving some sort of food made with an alcoholic drink.

Maybe your parents were doing that as a small remaining arquetype.

Go get yourself a bottle of voka! :)

SkunkIt
11-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Lots of people cook alot of things in alcohol. Usally, the alcohol is so weak, babies can eat the food.

the_GoDdEsS
11-11-2005, 04:38 AM
Reminds me of vodka and rum pralines. *meltssssss*

Original prankstA
11-11-2005, 05:27 AM
you were hoping you were drunk?...faggot