PDA

View Full Version : Tizz, you'd love this...

Isolated Fury
11-11-2005, 02:19 AM
My girlfriend is taking me to a concert with her cousin's this Saturday. "Who is play?" you might ask...Well, I believe Tizz can answer this one.

Think hard, Tizz. And look at the huge poster you have. Haha

Tizzalicious
11-11-2005, 02:30 AM
OMFG.

I'm jealous.

Good luck too. Make sure you don't accidently end up in the middle of the crowd. Hansonfans are bitches. (Myself excluded of course ;))

And tell me if you liked it. If you did, make a thread please, so everyone can see. I heard a lot of boyfriends who came to concerts were impressed.

Actually, I should have replied with just this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/maartjew/bfpost.jpg

Isolated Fury
11-11-2005, 02:35 AM
Hahahaha...My, oh my, that picture is priceless.

If Alex remember's her camera, I'll have her take pictures. That way, I can show you the true beauty of it. And yeah, I hope I like it, too. I'm not exactly a fan, but if it's playing, I'll listen to it. Who knows...Maybe they'll get a new fan.

I'm actually kind of excited. As for now, I NEED sleep. It's 5:30 AM, and guess who has an exam first thing in the morning...

Tizzalicious
11-11-2005, 02:43 AM
Haha, there's a whole site with comics like that, made by a fan, making fun of the band. I love them.

The concerts are fun, they are good live, I'm not biased at all. ;) Nah, seriously, when I went to my first Hansonconcert I wasn't a fan anymore, I went to see them for old times sake. Then I saw them and my fandom was back. So yeah, they are great live.

Have fun!

wheelchairman
11-11-2005, 08:01 AM
If Tizz tied me up, I'd laugh.

Tizzalicious
11-11-2005, 08:02 AM
You'd enjoy it anyway ;)

HornyPope
11-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Hey Tizz, what do you like more- Hanson or IN THE BUTT?

Tizzalicious
11-11-2005, 10:51 AM
I would like Hanson in the butt.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Strapons?

;)

Tizzalicious
11-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Nah, Hanson slash.

Talking about that (here's one for Sanni):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/maartjew/hanslash.jpg

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 02:46 AM
So how about the concert almost turned out to be a complete disaster...

As we are about half way there, Alec decides to tell me that she is OTR. That should have raised a big red flag for me...but no. I just filed it away and continued. Well, we get about 5 miles from the concert, and Alex misses and exit. Of course, it is my fault, and I become a "fucking huge piece of shit." (Cue first kick in the throat)

We get there, and she has to check in her camera. That costs her 4 dollars and tangible memories. I tell her it's fine because we'll have a good time anyway. This is where I get the death glare (Cue second kick in the throat).

They have two opening bands. Alex goes on to complain fairly loudly that she has paid to see Hanson...not these out-of-work losers. I try to explain that they're just on tour with them and getting their fair share of stage time. This is where I get another death glare (Cue third kick in the throat).

Hanson comes on. She cheers up. I cheer up because she cheers up. Everyone cheers up. They end their set without playing Mmmbop. Alex...flips. BUT THEY COME BACK ON STAGE! Alex calms. They still don't play Mmmbop. Alex...flips...again (Cue first kick in the throat for Hanson).

We get back to the car, and Alex asks me to drive. I miss an exit. Alex proclaims to the other passengers that I have fucked up and can't drive worth shit (Cue fourth kick in the throat). We stop to call home for directions. A cop on a routine drive sees us stopped in a parking lot and investigates. Alex's temper = destroyed. The cop drives away after lecturing us. Alex says nothing...Andy thinks, "Odd..."

Drive home...Silence...

Silence...

It's very nerve wrecking to be in hostile territory (a car with a PMSing Alex) with complete silence.

Alex gets hungry. We go to Taco Bell under the condition that we both want food. We order, and I state that I'm not hungry. Alex promptly says, "You fucking asshole!" (Cue fifth kick in the throat)

We get home after dropping off our passengers. We walk to the door, and Alex turns to me. She hugs me and says, "I'm sorry I was a bitch to you tonight. My emotions are on steroids right now." (Andy's mind..."Oh yeah! I forgot about that!") "I didn't mean to call you those things. I love you. I hope you're not mad."

After about an hour of assuring her that I'm all right, she believes me, and we go to bed.

So all in all, the concert was all right. There were a lot of good highlights that I failed to mention, but that was about the extent of it. We all had an overall good time.

Sadly, Tizz, Hanson didn't fully get a new fan...

Tizzalicious
11-14-2005, 02:50 AM
Oh noez!!! :( That doesn't sound too good!

And they didn't play MMMBop? Seriously? How strange. They always play MMMBop. Now I know why.

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 02:52 AM
Yeah, and they didn't play Song to Sing, either, which, according to Alex, is another one they play often.

Tizzalicious
11-14-2005, 03:06 AM
Hmmm, they don't always play that though. But it's definitely one I love to hear at concerts.

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 03:08 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that she stood in line to buy a hoodie for 45 minutes after the concert. That was a throat kick, too.

Tizzalicious
11-14-2005, 03:11 AM
Hahaha, damn. Even I don't have a hoodie.

I feel for you.