PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Thread for 'The Darkside Has Cookies'

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 08:17 AM
He committed suicide, and none of us miss him.

Hahahaha, whatta gook!

ruroken
11-11-2005, 08:21 AM
Seriously? He did? What a fuckin pussy.

Preocupado
11-11-2005, 08:24 AM
If The Darkside Has Cookies would come back as an animal, wich animal would he be?

killer_queen
11-11-2005, 08:25 AM
Shut up. Committing suicide is cool.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-11-2005, 08:41 AM

If he actually did, serious props to him.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 09:15 AM
This is gonna sound like the most hypocritical thing ever since some would argue that I'm the one that led him to kill himself if he did, but...

Too far. Waaaaaaaaaay too far.

EDIT: On a side note, notice the lack of "1337" solidarity here between me and one of my favorite members of the BBS. Just thought I'd take a quick opportunity to point out some common bullshit on the BBS.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-11-2005, 09:15 AM
To be fair we don't even know if he did.

And it is kinda hypocritical.

ruroken
11-11-2005, 09:17 AM
This is gonna sound like the most hypocritical thing ever since some would argue that I'm the one that led him to kill himself if he did, but...

Too far. Waaaaaaaaaay too far.

EDIT: On a side note, notice the lack of "1337" solidarity here between me and one of my favorite members of the BBS. Just thought I'd take a quick opportunity to point out some common bullshit on the BBS.
Seriously, even I wouldn't kill myself if everyone on here edge me to. Even I'm not that big of a pussy.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Seriously, even I wouldn't kill myself if everyone on here edge me to. Even I'm not that big of a pussy.

Oops! Forgot this thread was about you.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 09:19 AM
what was his name?

ruroken
11-11-2005, 09:23 AM
I mean, shit, dont sympathize for that pussy if he really did kill himself.

JohnnyNemesis
11-11-2005, 09:24 AM
My point was that you take ANY opportunity to make others look worse than you no matter what the situation is, with your supposedly subtle "Pfft, even I'M not THAT pathetic" stuff. You do it everywhere, and it's kind of exhausting.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 09:25 AM
RURO YOU IZ MAR HOMIE FO LIFE YO (caps)

the_GoDdEsS
11-11-2005, 09:25 AM
RURO YOU IZ MAR HOMIE FO LIFE YO (caps)

Why do you have to spew your worthless replies everywhere?

ruroken
11-11-2005, 09:26 AM
My point was that you take ANY opportunity to make others look worse than you no matter what the situation is, with your supposedly subtle "Pfft, even I'M not THAT pathetic" stuff. You do it everywhere, and it's kind of exhausting.
Because people worse than me just plain suck out loud. But, okay, I'll stop doing that too.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-11-2005, 09:28 AM
Why do you have to spew your worthless replies everywhere?
Cause ruro is my homie and he makes a valid point.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-11-2005, 11:45 AM
I don't think he commited suicide. Probably his dad forbid him to come here. Ha.

Conspiracy of One
11-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Like I said to Richard yesterday in a PM about this subject:

Maybe if he had better grammar I would have liked him. While reading his original post in his goodbye thread I constantly had a "Wtf ?" moment. I hope he did commit suicide though, haha.

memento
11-11-2005, 11:48 AM

I love you.

SkunkIt
11-11-2005, 11:49 AM
If he really did, poor guy. And I agree with Rick, this thread is going way too far.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-11-2005, 11:50 AM

Maybe if he had better grammar I would have liked him. While reading his original post in his goodbye thread I constantly had a "Wtf ?" moment. I hope he did commit suicide though, haha.
Stop trying to act tough. He was pretty cool to me. Damn.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-11-2005, 11:55 AM
I know. It's like his dad commiting suicide. He won't like it.

Conspiracy of One
11-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Im about 95% sure he didn't, because he was always an dramatic attenionwhore, he probably just got bored with the forum and said he was commiting suicide. He wasn't a bad person or anything, just an attention whore. Like he would make a thread titled "Free Mcass Biscut" and have the tread be about how bored he was.

Linda
11-11-2005, 12:01 PM
If he really did, poor guy. And I agree with Rick, this thread is going way too far.

What she said.

ninthlayer
11-11-2005, 12:11 PM
If The Darkside Has Cookies would come back as an animal, wich animal would he be?
A gook.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-11-2005, 12:20 PM
This is a message board. Nobody actually has to give a shit about anyone else on it. As far too many people have realized, that's the magic of the Internet. And for any one of us, a time may come when we realize that we just don't want to post here anymore. Sweet! Bye bye, people who have no connection whatsoever to my real life. Bye bye, people who won't talk to me ever again and wouldn't even remember me if I just casually left!

I'm personally surprised that most people on here are so quick to believe every story they hear on the BBS about suicide or an intimate death. And I think most of you, even the ones who claim to believe them, have your doubts. You just don't say so because doubting stories like these makes you seem like dicks. Well let me assume the role of the skeptic.

Too many people in this world are just way too starved for attention. That's why many turn to message boards in the first place. But what about when you leave? Just duck out and don't make an impact? No! It almost doesn't make sense to do that. "These are people on the Internet, NO relevance to my actual life. Why not fuck with them? I'll have a good laugh by saying I committed suicide and get them all freaked out!" I'm not saying that everyone who's presented the boards with stories of deaths or suicides has made them up for this reason. This is simply a scenario that makes too much sense to go overlooked. And I for one am sick of "playing it safe" and acting sympathetic. Usually I just won't say anything at all. There is simply NO REASON for anyone NOT to try and fuck with us by coming up with bullshit suicide/death stories.

It's sort of the only way people ever get to see what posthumous recognition is like.

And I'm sort of thankful that people like Sin Studly are here-- sort of. While it's incredibly cruel to make threads like this, even if just for the small possibility that he truly did commit suicide, it still makes it clear to all the emo kids and other depressed folk who come across them that message boards are not good places for sympathy. Personally, I think it's a cheap, cowardly move to come on here and whine about life, unless maybe you've been on here long enough to have made some meaningful friendships. It's a cop-out for not actually facing your problems.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-11-2005, 12:23 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/Richie16/internet.jpg

Come on. I had to post it.

Paint_It_Black
11-11-2005, 01:35 PM

Stop being such a fucking self-righteous hypocrite. Even though your posting style has improved you don't have the privilige to act this way yet.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Stop being such a fucking self-righteous hypocrite. Even though your posting style has improved you don't have the privilige to act this way yet.

I don't, either.

LOL, internet.

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Most people who "kill themselves" come back within three days.

RedXIII
11-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Most people who "kill themselves" come back within three days.
I was gone for three days a little while ago. Would I have remember this killing of myself? :D

Offspring-Fanatic
11-11-2005, 10:13 PM
what about just the fact that he cancelled his board membership???? who ever said he died??

bd007h
11-11-2005, 10:14 PM
He made a thread saying that he was going to "end his life", and he hasn't posted since

Offspring-Fanatic
11-11-2005, 10:20 PM
well lots of idiots do that. you know, say they're probably going to die, and cancel. i bet he couldve made a new account and is just laughing histerically at this right now. think about that.

i dont know of idiots who do this, but its a possibility. and I bet that some guy on the forums is not going to cause another guy to supposedly "commit suicide"

i mean really! i wouldnt kill myself over one person here.

Mota Boy
11-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Heh, this reminds me of a few years ago when, right before going on a two-week vacation, I made a post on the boards about how I was about to go skydiving for the first time ever and asked everyone to wish me luck.

And I really don't have a problem with this thread. Even *if* TDHC offed himself, so what? It's not like this thread going to hurt his feelings of those of anyone close to him. The only thing this thread really offends is Rick's conscience. Personally, I don't think this is nearly as bad as threads Justin makes directly mocking people that've suffered personal tragedies.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Even *if* TDHC offed himself, so what?

I'm just trying to tell them that its a likely chance that he didnt truly kill himself. I was giving more likely possibilities of what he's doing than lying in a coffin.

barangatang
11-11-2005, 10:26 PM
To rxp: Please go on and banter about how we are all gonna go to jail. I'm serious. It's rather enlightening.

bd007h
11-11-2005, 10:27 PM
I wasn't saying that I thought he did, I was just filling you in on the details

Offspring-Fanatic
I wasn't saying that I thought he did, I was just filling you in on the details

I know but many here are

bd007h
To rxp: Please go on and banter about how we are all gonna go to jail. I'm serious. It's rather enlightening.

haha, yeah. I'm kinda interested

the_GoDdEsS
11-11-2005, 10:30 PM
I highly doubt the 'Johnny Depp' has done it. And even if he has, we won't ever know so we can as well believe he did.

Sin Studly
11-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Personally, I don't think this is nearly as bad as threads Justin makes directly mocking people that've suffered personal tragedies.

Hehehehe, those threads rule. I should make one about TPKYL's dad being dead.