PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaah crap. Eczema.

Mentally_Challenged
11-11-2005, 05:15 PM
...Again. I've got a spot of it round my eye, and it's so very sore. Thing is, I can't use graphites cream (the junk I -usually- use), as it's right round my eye...

Anyone got suggestions on something I could use? Like...now?

As you can see...it's all retarded =( It doesn't look especially terrible, at least compared to how bad i've had it before. Oh, and it looks shiny because mother reccomended vaseline, which hasn't done anything.

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/1246/untitled10is.th.png (http://img387.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled10is.png)

bd007h
11-11-2005, 05:16 PM
I've had it on the top of my feet for awhile. I just put regular lotion on it.

Nirushika6789
11-11-2005, 05:23 PM
you dont have a spot...thats a sty...you need to go and get special eye-drops..

i had one of those a while back..hurts liek hell but use eye drops and it should clear up :D:)

Preocupado
11-11-2005, 05:24 PM
If you want healthy advices, ask JoY or someone else in the medicals, but if you want to take immediate measures, get some object made out of gold (like your parents's wedding ring), rub it in the palm of your hand until it turns hot and hold it against the Eczema - repeat.

The swallowing will reduce drastically if you do that a few times, but i can't assure you it's a healthy thing to do.

At least i did it lots of times when i was younger and it worked.

Mentally_Challenged
11-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Nope...it's not a sty, it's ezcema. I've had it there before, like...4 times. I've got it all round my chin/neck at the moment too, but I can use the graphites cream on that.

Damn cranberry juice. Burrrrrrrrn.

If you want healthy advices, ask JoY or someone else in the medicals, but if you want to take immediate measures, get some object made out of gold (like your parents's wedding ring), rub it in the palm of your hand until it turns hot and hold it against the Eczema - repeat.

The swallowing will reduce drastically if you do that a few times, but i can't assure you it's a healthy thing to do.

At least i did it lots of times when i was younger and it worked.

Must say, i've never heard that method before. But i'll bear it in mind - if it works, it's good enough for me =P