PDA

View Full Version : Things You Don't See Everyday

Offspring-Fanatic
11-11-2005, 11:17 PM
okay I was just at another local hockey game and I thought of this.

Things you don't see everyday:

-A 6-8 year old incredibly obese girl dancing to Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex on a stadium chair

-Whenever the music comes on during the hockey game, some guy across the stadium doing a striptease with his shirt and dancing like crazy whenever he had the chance

-And you realize how many rednecks are really in your town when you do go to a local hockey game. I only saw one, but he had the orange trucker hat, mustache/goatee thing, and typical black/white/grey plaid flannel and ripped jeans.

What do you see thats a thing you dont see everyday??

the_GoDdEsS
11-11-2005, 11:41 PM
A month ago an obese woman walking down the street totally freaked me out and tore me out of my dreamy little world. I swear I rarely get to see obese people.

Then this week an old man rising his walking stick at the cars as he was crossing the street as if he was threatening them. It looked completely hilarious. And then as he passed me and my brother lighting up a cigarette, he was like "You're gonna get cancer." and walked on. That night brought many wtf-moments.

barangatang
11-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Your face! LOL, becuase its always behind a bag.

lolz.

pwnedz!!!

Offspring-Fanatic
11-11-2005, 11:52 PM
Your face! LOL, becuase its always behind a bag

what the fuck?

Jebus
11-11-2005, 11:53 PM
I was riding the public bus this one day and I sat at the back. I saw an obese black guy in a super hero custom. He was wearing some suit with the muscles drawned on with marker and some ridiculous super hero clothes. I was trying so hard not laugh and stare. I have many strange bus experiences for some reason.

Homer
11-11-2005, 11:57 PM
Well, this actually counts as an experience...

One day, my friend decided to throw an orange at an on coming semi. He did, and the guy pulled over. My friend took off and the driver came up to me and said "What's your buddy's name?", so I said " What does it matter?", so he replied " Well, just stay in school.". I mean, come on. Stay in school? I've only got one fag expression for this: omgwtf!!???!!23!@

SkunkIt
11-12-2005, 12:04 AM
I saw a guy in the airport dressed as a cowboy with alot of pins on him and I couldn't help staring at him and he gave me and my brother directions.

A fat woman took over my mom's company, "A-Maze-Zing Parties and Play Centre", changed the name to "A-Maze-Zing Space and Party Place" and named herself Supernova. I couldn't stop laughing and I tried to hold it in when I saw her, but I was laughing for a while after I left. A came back to Canada on vacation after a few years and the place was bankrupt and turned into part of Goodwill.

I once gave a girl some dog treats, because she wanted to feed my dogs, but she ended up eating them herself.

I saw two girls go into a stall and sit on the toilet one at a time, while having a conversation.

Sin Studly
11-12-2005, 12:28 AM
blah blah blah

Do you live in the boondocks?

Evka.pl
11-12-2005, 05:31 AM
i saw two guys ,the other day ,who were asking 4 money in a very original way. one guy (half naked)was on a leash acting like a dog and the guy holding the leash was yelling ' give money for dog-food for my pitbull'. they both were already drunk. i though they were hilarious:)

JoY
11-12-2005, 05:49 AM
while biking through Amsterdam, I always look around like I'm seeing the planet for the very first time. one time I saw the dude from the smart shop in the Leidsestraat shooting up in front of the mirror inside.

when I was at my sorority-group's house once, we were celebrating some dies. we were standing outside in a circle, singing, with each of us a cup of gin. then suddenly two homosexual looking man, fully dressed in leather, enter our circle & just keep standing there, right between us. one of the guys was crawling around on a leather leash, that the other one was holding. it was the weirdest sight ever. not because I've never seen such a thing before, but because we were standing in a circle around them.

another time I was sitting in the subway, minding my own business. then suddenly some homeless dude comes in & sits next to me with a gigantic syringe in his hands. he waves it around a couple of seconds, while he searches his old ripped apart bag, untill he's found what he's looking for & sits up straight again. in his other hand now holding a cup of fruityoghurt, he screws off the needle of the syringe & starts using the thing as his spoon to eat the fruityoghurt with.

that must be the freakiest thing I've ever seen. but I bet that if I'd take a couple of seconds to think of more uberweird things I've seen, I'd think of way more.

Kerr
11-12-2005, 06:05 AM
I was at the SU with my mates and some other lads who went to my college for year 12 but left after failing their AS-Levels. As the music was playing in the background beore a gig, this guy started dancing near the stage. The ones who left after year 12 were cheering him on whilst me and my mates were thinking "What a tit!", but it was a laugh-and-a-half.

Sinister
11-12-2005, 06:11 AM
there are many, MANY strange things that happen here. someday a guy stopped his big convertible next to me & my friend on the street and handed us candy, asking "hey, where are you two nice kids going ?"... we refused the candy then my friend screamed, "DOWN WITH PAEDOPHILES !". the guy put the pedal to the metal with the biggest tire-burn I'd ever seen.

JoY
11-12-2005, 06:13 AM
there's no use to this topic at all. I think I'm the only one who actually read everyone's weird experiences.

0r4ng3
11-12-2005, 06:14 AM
Nah, I read them too. I did forget them all shortly after reading, however.

offspring fan
11-12-2005, 06:15 AM
Things you don't see everyday:
offspring on tv
dog and a cat doing it
me working out

Sinister
11-12-2005, 06:15 AM
I read 'em too, and no one's has been half as frightfully shocking as mine.

JoY
11-12-2005, 06:24 AM
I read 'em too, and no one's has been half as frightfully shocking as mine.
then you seriously haven't read mine. because I see weird dudes in weird cowbow suits & pins every fucking day. & I always have conversations with friends while taking a piss.

Sinister
11-12-2005, 06:41 AM
JoY - ok then, most people's weird experiences arent as shocking as mine. better now ?

Things you don't see everyday : the death of a punk band website's forum.

HeadAroundU
11-12-2005, 07:01 AM
I have never saw obese and retarded people :confused:

JoY
11-12-2005, 07:53 AM
JoY - ok then, most people's weird experiences arent as shocking as mine. better now ?

while reading back my last post, it occured to me how retarded it was. *giggle* sorry for that. because seriously, it depends on where you are, live, go to, etc, if you see things every day, or never see them at all. *shrugs* plus it's rather retarded to compare weirdness, because it's so subjective. let alone have a discussion about it.

Mota Boy
11-12-2005, 09:07 AM
Offspring-Fanatic - where do you live that has a hockey rink and a large concentration of hicks? South Carolina?

memento
11-12-2005, 12:25 PM
She prolly went to a 'Canes game. They call it local becuase no body cares abotu them.

original_prankster
11-12-2005, 02:51 PM
One time, at McDonald's, there was an elderly woman in pigtails that was wearing a T-shirt that said "Paradise 69".

I was scared.

Conspiracy of One
11-12-2005, 02:55 PM
I was riding along in the car right? And I see this guy in a heavy black trench-coat. So I just shrugged it off, then I though of something "It's 92 degrees out, WTF?!" and I look back at the guy again and he's having a conversation with a tree. I see that guy all the time, strange man.

The eccentric cat
11-12-2005, 03:01 PM
A black kid wearing a Fall Out Boy t-shirt, I know it sounds racist but its true, isn't it?

And also a black kid listening to Metallica. I know these things sound racist, but I almost NEVER see black people listening to rock.

memento
11-12-2005, 03:03 PM
A topless chick outside your house greeting you "evening", then walking into a door.

Nirushika6789
11-12-2005, 03:04 PM
A black kid wearing a Fall Out Boy t-shirt, I know it sounds racist but its true, isn't it?

And also a black kid listening to Metallica. I know these things sound racist, but I almost NEVER see black people listening to rock.
im black and i listen to 'rock' music...

duct tape
11-12-2005, 03:05 PM
in high school carried there surf boards around...not that strange but oh well

my 2 year old foster niece defined sex for me

JoY
11-12-2005, 03:21 PM
oh my god you're posting outside the Photo Album. *gasp*

;p

welcome to the rest of the forum. enjoy!

Sunny
11-12-2005, 03:29 PM
oh man. some of the things i see on my way to school... like a crossdressing male hooker in gold vinyl and gold platform boots and his pimp having a physical fight outside the subway station.

or a random black lady taking off her pants and shamelessly taking a piss in the middle of Union Square.

memento
11-12-2005, 03:37 PM
hey when you gotta go....

Sunny
11-12-2005, 03:40 PM
hahah. the fun thing is that she was like 1 minute away from two Starbucks and a McDonald's, a Wendy's, a Taco Bell AND a Whole Foods, which all have restrooms!

memento
11-12-2005, 03:41 PM
But you gotta punch in something from a recept or pay 20c right?

Sunny
11-12-2005, 03:42 PM
yah but come on! would you bare your ass in the middle of this?

http://www.atomly.com/image/20040824/union_square_looking_west_down_14th_st.jpg

memento
11-12-2005, 03:44 PM
I have a pee pee, I don't need to bare ass :-p

Tired_Of_You
11-12-2005, 03:44 PM
weird bus experiences :
- the driver singing really weird songs that he had composed himself. He did that ALL the time until he disappeared.
- a weird clown. That clown had something in her trunk that sounded like a bird.

metro :
- a old man saying "prout prout" as if he was farting.
- a chinese man imitating a bird
- another chinese man doing weird signs with his hands while imitating an ambulance

in the street :
- an old man with his really long white hair floating in the air who was masturbating while walking.
- a guy with his right eye full of blood apparently not realising it
- a man who was talking to a tree

Unfortunately, I don't live in Montreal anymore so I don't see weird people as much as I used to.

Sunny
11-12-2005, 03:45 PM
well i meant if you were a middle aged lady, silly. =p

wheelchairman
11-12-2005, 03:50 PM
I'm a Man You Don't Meet Every Day - The Pogues (http://rapidshare.de/files/7548419/04_I_m_A_Man_You_Don_t_Meet_Every_Da.m4a.html)

Uploaded a song.

And as per this topic. I've seen some rather weird stuff, late at night in Copenhagen. Mostly referring to me, walking down a street in a suburb, with only one shoe on, while it's raining, at 4am, covered in sand, and not looking too well, under the belief that I am in America.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-14-2005, 04:33 PM
Do you live in the boondocks?

i swear you have a thesaurus everywhere you go. what the hell is a boondock? i live in a tri-city area with 200,000 people

Offspring-Fanatic
11-14-2005, 04:37 PM
Offspring-Fanatic - where do you live that has a hockey rink and a large concentration of hicks? South Carolina?

I live in the Tri-Cities, Washington. we have barely any hicks, but they live in Benton City the ghetto town 20 miles away. so they drive twenty miles to see our local team play against Seattle. so you never see them, and when you do go to the game, you realize that there ARE hicks in your area.

thats what i meant

Offspring-Fanatic
11-14-2005, 04:40 PM
okay there's this creepy old guy that practically lives on the albertson's bench, and he always stares at people when they come in.

he's got to have some sort of mental disease