PDA

View Full Version : Your hair

the_offsprings_monkey
11-13-2005, 02:52 PM
What hairstyle you got?

I got an EMO hair style atm (hair all in the face) but Its anoying as the fringe gets all in my eyes.

(i'll post the EMO photo later)

Sinister
11-13-2005, 02:54 PM
be a good little emo and go slit your wrists.

edit: for the record, my hair is short and I don't give a damn about it as long as it stays short.

T-6005
11-13-2005, 02:54 PM
I have shortish hair, and I let it assume whatever shape it wants when I step out of the shower.

Conspiracy of One
11-13-2005, 02:55 PM
I have short spiky hair, Im growing it out though. So I can have an Emo cut.

0r4ng3
11-13-2005, 02:56 PM
When it's long enough, it's spiked. Kinda.

When I get a haircut, it's all buzzed off. I got a haircut a few days ago, I still feel bald.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Mine's long, and skater-ish.

Sunny
11-13-2005, 02:57 PM
I have an a-line - shorter in the back, long in the front with emo bangs over my left eye.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/sunnypoo/9a11fa15.jpg

it's longer in the front now.. but pretty much the same color.

i'm so tired of this motherfucker.. you wouldn't believe it. funny thing is that i often have other women approach me and ask who did my hair cause it's "fabulous". yeah poo. i'm tired of it.

anyone got any suggestions for the new sunnyhurr? pleasee?

T-6005
11-13-2005, 02:59 PM
Sunny, I'm sorry but I can't help you there.

The reason? I'd have to identify with those women asking you about it - your hair is awesome.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-13-2005, 03:22 PM
:mad: I wanna post my Emo hair photo but its on Kims computer, Its rly blurry an somewhere in the photo album so if you wanna see it go hunting.

_ߥ_vil_
11-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Sunnys hair rawks!

Amanda
11-13-2005, 03:31 PM
Sunny's hair rocks! I think the only thing that saves my hair from being completely boring is that its kindda wavy...

Rag Doll
11-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Past my waist, straight, and blue/black. It has long layers in it, but they need to be redone.

Italia311
11-13-2005, 04:52 PM
DAMN thats hot...I MEAN...nice hair sunny :)

K uhhhhhh I got a "fohawk" goin on..I duno what its called...something like that..
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/Italia311/johawk2.jpg

the_offsprings_monkey
11-13-2005, 05:06 PM
I find the smell of burning hair weird.

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2005, 06:33 PM
My hair is kinda long, brown and yes...that's it. I desperately need a new haircut.

coke_a_holic
11-13-2005, 06:36 PM
The Jewfro of death/despair.

original_prankster
11-13-2005, 06:47 PM
My hair is almost shoulder length, and parted so it doesn't get in my face. 'Tis (naturally) black, and it's a bit wavey.

Rancid_Guyxxx
11-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Blonde, my bangs are quite longer than the rest of my hair. Nothing special.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-13-2005, 06:55 PM
My hair's the best. Mine's exactly like my avatar. Except a bit longer. By the way, im the kid in the avatar. I drew myself.

Nina
11-14-2005, 12:10 AM

I'm in love with your hair. But I could still give suggestions..
try shorter than that. It will make you look super super cute. And do the bangs crazier/wilder. Same reason as above. And umm...I knoooww you love this color, but a darker color would also look hot on ya.
I dunno. you can do so much with it :O

Oh, & my hair is just plain boring and there is nothing I can do about it. I hate my hair kthxbi.

Betty
11-14-2005, 12:27 AM
This was my Pantene Pro-V hair photo (I don't know, my friend from highschool had her bedroom walls plastered with Pantene ads from magazines which was basically a whole lotta long perfect hair).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Wildbetty/Pantene.jpg

Izie
11-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Yeah, my hair is boring these days, long and straight, golden blonde with red streaks. I should really do something about that, but the stupid belgian hairdressers are WAY too expensive *frown*

Vera
11-14-2005, 12:43 AM
My hair is a mess. Different lengths, uncontrollable mess, doesn't really look all that good and makes my face look uglier than it is. Oh well.

ninthlayer
11-14-2005, 12:51 AM
My MAD MAX dye job is dying... this sorta saddens me (but other people seem to be excited about it).

clokey43
11-14-2005, 01:02 AM
I have just longer than shoulder length blonde hair. I leave it with its natural curls because I think they are nice. Im think about adding electric blue tips to it, what do you think?

ninthlayer
11-14-2005, 01:03 AM
I think that your idea is retarded and you're probably a faggot.

JoY
11-14-2005, 01:50 AM
I recently got a new haircut, so this is kind of like how it looks now:

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4572/newhaircut43pa.jpg
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4471/newhaircut64xc.jpg

those pictures suck cock big time, but oh well.

Tizzalicious
11-14-2005, 01:54 AM
Sunny, we have the same colour!

And my hair, well, I have some layers and it's about 10 cm past my shoulders. And that's about it.

Edit: like this, minus the earmuffs :p And I wear it up a lot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/maartjew/blackearmuffs.jpg

ninthlayer
11-14-2005, 01:55 AM
I like your haircut Joy, it's rad.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
11-14-2005, 02:02 AM
http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL662/3907940/8081090/111416023.jpg .

JoY
11-14-2005, 02:15 AM
I like your haircut Joy, it's rad.
thanks. =D

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-14-2005, 02:19 AM
I affectionately class it as "Long: Miscellaneous."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/TheUnholyNightbringer/MeandLee.jpg

meaning_of_life
11-14-2005, 02:36 AM
dreadies. not the thick disgusting ones, thin ones with blonde tips. very scruffy looking.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-14-2005, 02:37 AM
Whoa, MoL! Nostalgia trip! Where've you been, man?

meaning_of_life
11-14-2005, 03:10 AM
Whoa, MoL! Nostalgia trip! Where've you been, man?
hey bro, been busy with year 12, finished exams friday and im on holiday for a bit. your hair still looks the same since i last remember it! lookin' spick though.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-14-2005, 03:11 AM
Cheers man. Nice to have you back.

clokey43
11-14-2005, 05:25 AM
I think that your idea is retarded and you're probably a faggot.

It isn't possible for me to be a faggot as you put it as I'm female. It is fair enough you think the idea is retarded, thanks for your opinion.

Rag Doll
11-14-2005, 05:42 AM
oh man, Joy....hot hair on hot lady. <3

TheHulaChick
11-14-2005, 05:57 AM
My hair is insanely long with just the front bits cut short, it's naturally brown and super curly, but I straighten it constantly and atm it's dyed black.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/TheHulaChick/hair.jpg
Usually I wear it up like this. (That pic was before I dyed it btw)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/TheHulaChick/yayzblackhair.jpg
Or I straighten it and leave it down.

Hehe and every now and then I do it up in high anime style pigtails, but I don't think I have any good pics of that.

ASP
11-14-2005, 06:21 AM
Mine is kind-of long, and usually exactly how it looked when I got out of bed.

Mentally_Challenged
11-14-2005, 07:37 AM
Long, brown, fuzzy, layered, fringe.

Yep, that sums my hair up pretty well.

Lammat
11-14-2005, 07:48 AM

those pictures suck cock big time, but oh well.

naa it's cute :)

i know some other girls from the netherlands who have the same hair, very nice :)

JoY
11-14-2005, 07:58 AM
oh man, Joy....hot hair on hot lady. <3
*jumps you* thanks, teehee. <33

thank you, Lammat. =)

Lammat
11-14-2005, 08:11 AM
np ;)
was your hair like that by nature, or did your stylist do that? :p

JoY
11-14-2005, 08:13 AM
well.. I got a haircut.. so I didn't wake up one morning with my hair this short & all layered.. *scratches head* but it's naturally blonde & I don't 'style' it. this is how I wake up. (after I've combed it, of course)

my hairdresser once styled it for me, right after I got the haircut & that definitely looked fantastic. but I'm not much of an artist with hair. I can't make it look anything remotely like he made it look. bwah. & he made it look so pretties.

Lammat
11-14-2005, 08:15 AM
oh i see, but i like it like that, really.

my hair: blond like 5 or 6 cm

edit:

like this:
it was a few months ago.
http://img498.imageshack.us/img498/4594/picture126tl.jpg
(a little bit like dexter)

Sunny
11-14-2005, 08:54 AM
Isa i LOVE how wildly awesome your hair is. i wish my hair looked anything like that when i wake up/brush it. but nooo it'd take a ton of styling products and blow drying and crap to get it to look like that. ;[ ;[ ;[

ninthlayer
11-14-2005, 09:09 AM
It isn't possible for me to be a faggot as you put it as I'm female. It is fair enough you think the idea is retarded, thanks for your opinion.
Fagette then, faggot. You must be quite the butch bitch to be considering that hair style.

clokey43
11-14-2005, 09:15 AM
Ok, I wouldn,t really say its butch to add a colour at the end of your hair but whatever you think is your choice. I probably wont do it anyway, being blonde it would most likely go green.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 09:24 AM
FUCK, I love Isa Isa's hair. Seriously, it is so beautiful. Side note: those pics are sexy.

HulaChick: Absolutely beautiful hair, especially the second pic.

Tizz: The color alone is yum. Yum.

MSI: That is cool as hell :D

90% of the males in this thread and in most of the world: You all have faggoty hair, you bunch of fucking faggots. Seriously, men's hair these days annoys the hell out of me. It's so goddamn...fuck, I hate it.

My hair is only available in two styles: short and really short (the way it should be, fucker...okay, that's just me, I know, but yeah). Examples:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/RickStallion/Myself/Turn.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/RickStallion/Myself/Ricky10.jpg

ninthlayer
11-14-2005, 09:25 AM
Giving yourself blue tips... huh, let's analyze this. The tips would definitely draw more attention to you than you're already getting. This leads me to a few conclusions: you either have a horrendously disgusting visage, your parents wish that they had aborted you (maybe that's why they don't pay much attention to you, right?), or both.

ATTENTION WHORE

Oh and Rick, I adore your honesty. I look absurd with short hair though, I needs ta have teh bangs.

clokey43
11-14-2005, 09:30 AM
Not really, my parents gave me attention, by that I dont mean I was spoilt. I just wasnt ignored. I have no intention of drawing attention to myself. I probably do have a 'horrendously disgusting visage' of which I really dont care. I don't want to get in to an arguement with you or anyone else, its not worth it. I respect your opinion, however, as I said I dont want an arguement so will not comment any further.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 09:32 AM
Oh and Rick, I adore your honesty. I look absurd with short hair though, I needs ta have teh bangs.

Yeah, and I look ridiculous with anything but short hair, so of course I'm slightly biased. But ohhh fuck!

Your bangs is sexee.

kami_mathieu
11-14-2005, 09:35 AM
I have an "out of bed look".
a real one (im just lazy) , not like a lot of people who put al lot of efford and styling gel into it to look like they just got out of bed.

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 09:57 AM
JoY is hawt. I love her <3

Mines yellowy blonde (ew, i know) with pink streaks that are red in places....grr.

Yatesy
11-14-2005, 10:13 AM
My hair is long-ish, it reaches down to my chin. Heres a photo, but it was wet when i took it, my hair is usually thicker and curly-ish at the ends.

http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/5766/picture0082ve.jpg

Lammat
11-14-2005, 10:25 AM
JoY is hawt. I love her <3

Mines yellowy blonde (ew, i know) with pink streaks that are red in places....grr.

photo ? :)

Nirushika6789
11-14-2005, 10:38 AM

your haircut is GREAT.... and the fact u dont have to do anything to it to make it look like that annoys the hell out of me :p...

mine is black with copper streaks... its very long and curly...

i hate it...i dont straighten it cos it takes too long but when i do get it done at the hairdressers(straightened) it looks really good...but i can never be bothered to do it myself so most of the time i just put it in a pony tail or plait...unless im going somewhere important lol

JoY
11-14-2005, 10:41 AM
I can't believe the amount of positive reactions. yayz! ;D

Sunny -whatever you put in your hair, you're insanely beautiful anyway. I bet you could.. mingle it with straw & still look gorgeous. but, wee, thanks for the compliment. <3 I bet if I told my hairdresser the things you just said, he'd do a happy homo-dance.

Sarah -aww. & to think I always keep wondering how you always get your hair to look so cute. it's perfectly straight & it looks like it falls right into place, no matter if you'd give it a good ruffle. & I'd so ruffle your hair. ;p ur teh cute.

Rickness -I'd LOVE to see you with longer hair some time. just to know how that'd look on you. either way, boo, I love your lips. secktsee.

Nirushika6789 -thank you. & I think my hair at one point just adjusted to the fact that I'm extremely lazy. ;/ plus I'm really no good at hairstyling, so I always beg my hairdresser for The haircut that doesn't need much styling.

oh noez, Isa be lazy.

Punky Dudess
11-14-2005, 10:57 AM
My hair is shoulder length and has this irritating waviness to it.
I had blonde highlights not too long ago but now my natural brunette colour is coming through. Soon, half my hair will be blonde and the other half will be brown. Eek!

Nirushika6789
11-14-2005, 11:03 AM
My hair is shoulder length and has this irritating waviness to it.
I had blonde highlights not too long ago but now my natural brunette colour is coming through. Soon, half my hair will be blonde and the other half will be brown. Eek!
thats happening with my copper streaks...so im dieing it black tomorrow :D

then my problem is solved :D

Punky Dudess
11-14-2005, 11:06 AM
If only it were so easy...
I desperately need a different hair style...one with a fringe that doesn't go in my eyes. I'll need to invest in some new straighteners too...maybe I'll go Marilyn Monroe Platinum Blonde next time...... :cool:

JoY
11-14-2005, 11:08 AM
I had blonde highlights at some point too, but it's just pointless with my hair, since all the colours blonde you can imagine already are naturally growing out of my skull. sometimes I wish I was just either really fecking blonde, or just.. not. but bwah, on the other hand.. I guess I don't need highlights.

isn't it funny, that all the people with slight waviness, or curls want straight hair (I know I do) & all the people with straight hair would like it to curl a bit more? I guess people always want what they can't have. I'm still considering to try permanent curls/waviness for a change, so I'm not so fucking in between.

Nirushika6789
11-14-2005, 11:08 AM
If only it were so easy...
I desperately need a different hair style...one with a fringe that doesn't go in my eyes. I'll need to invest in some new straighteners too...maybe I'll go Marilyn Monroe Platinum Blonde next time...... :cool:
lol cool...i dont straighten my hair...i cant be bothered...its nice curly so i just leave it...:p
but really its just laziness

Nirushika6789
11-14-2005, 11:10 AM
isn't it funny, that all the people with slight waviness, or curls want straight hair (I know I do) & all the people with straight hair would like it to curl a bit more? I guess people always want what they can't have. I'm still considering to try permanent curls/waviness for a change, so I'm not so fucking in between.
yea...i got my hair permanetly straightened ages ago...its wore out now but i really cant be bothered getting it done again..its took 6 hours :eek: :eek:

i would love to have straight hair but i cant be bothered the trouble so ill stick with my curls for now :D

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Isa Isa - Long hair? Never. An afro/mushroom style thing is a possibility, but long hair won't be happening. As far as my lips, you know, you can have 'em. N E TIM U WANZ DEM BAYBEE!!@#@!!!

Oh, and everyone, remember my earlier rant? Yatesy and That Punk Kid You Love serve as examples of that hair that I despise so fucking much.

I'm sure you're both wonderful people, but I want to punch you both really hard. Don't worry, I know I'm being a complete asshole right now, so I'll let you punch me even harder. But it would be worth it.

JoY
11-14-2005, 11:41 AM
I was talking longer. not long, you silly sugarcup.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Ohhh! Well, I usually get that often since my hair grows fast. I usually get curly hair before I shave it down, which I do regularly. I'll take a pic of it sometime!

irishpunkrockgirl
11-14-2005, 11:52 AM
my hair is long and blonde, now recovering from this brown hair day which turned out more red.and nearly down to my arse.

beautifulnightmare
11-14-2005, 12:02 PM
What hairstyle you got?

I got an EMO hair style atm (hair all in the face) but Its anoying as the fringe gets all in my eyes.

i've got a little emo thing going.

Nirushika6789
11-14-2005, 12:04 PM
i've got a little emo thing going.
haha i think you just have a side fringe:p

beautifulnightmare
11-14-2005, 12:06 PM
haha i think you just have a side fringe:p
ok then i'll go with that:p

Just a Girl
11-14-2005, 12:10 PM
I have an a-line - shorter in the back, long in the front with emo bangs over my left eye.

it's longer in the front now.. but pretty much the same color.

i'm so tired of this motherfucker.. you wouldn't believe it. funny thing is that i often have other women approach me and ask who did my hair cause it's "fabulous". yeah poo. i'm tired of it.

that top is ridiculously pretty and i want it. i will not apologise for quoting the picture because of the yummy top.

anyhoo, i think you'd suit a very blunt, sharp hairstyle. possibly with a 'proper' fringe (bangs?) as opposed to a side one? cos you have pretty eyes and i think fringes can emphasise that. or something choppy and messy, that you can wear straightened or wavy and scrunched.

i'm rubbish at describing stuff, but now i really want to 'design' your hair.

oh, to keep on topic: very blonde, just about shoulder length, layered, straightened mostly, parted on the side slightly, with a side fringe. i had it cut chin length a while ago, and now i'm bored and growing it long. this always happens, but luckily my hair grows quickly.

.:SMASH:.
11-14-2005, 12:10 PM
What hairstyle you got?

i got short, spiked hair

beautifulnightmare
11-14-2005, 12:13 PM
that top is ridiculously pretty and i want it. i will not apologise for quoting the picture because of the yummy top.

anyhoo, i think you'd suit a very blunt, sharp hairstyle. possibly with a 'proper' fringe (bangs?) as opposed to a side one? cos you have pretty eyes and i think fringes can emphasise that. or something choppy and messy, that you can wear straightened or wavy and scrunched.

i'm rubbish at describing stuff, but now i really want to 'design' your hair.
i have to agree that that top is really nice=)

RedXIII
11-14-2005, 12:15 PM
I don't comb my hair ever. It's what it is and I'm too lazy to care about how it looks.

JoY
11-14-2005, 12:25 PM
I like Sunny's style anyway. her lingerie is awesome also.

meh, we have Teh most awesome lingerie shop just around the corner, but it's ourageously expensive.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-14-2005, 12:35 PM
My hair is like Ashley's (TOM). Exept its alittle shorter in the back and more styled out.

Nirushika6789
11-14-2005, 12:38 PM
I like Sunny's style anyway. her lingerie is awesome also.
i think we'd be safer saying Sunny is just awesome altogether lol that way we cover all areas :D

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 12:39 PM
My hair is like Ashley's (TOM). Exept its alittle shorter in the back and more styled out.
I never style my hair, I'm far to sloth like for that.

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 01:21 PM

I'm not saying what i wanted to say.
:( - I'll get yelled at

That Punk Kid You Love
11-14-2005, 01:30 PM
I'm not saying what i wanted to say.
:( - I'll get yelled at

Hmm? Who is gonna yell at you? If your thinking I will I really won't.

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 01:31 PM
Hmm? Who is gonna yell at you? If your thinking I will I really won't.
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR HAIR.
*blushieness*
Nuf said.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 01:31 PM
TPKYL, stop making me hate you so much. You're a nice kid, so I want to like you, but your horrible sense of humor, and now your ATROCIOUS hair fills me with murderous rage.

Stop it.

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 01:32 PM
TPKYL, stop making me hate you so much. You're a nice kid, so I want to like you, but your horrible sense of humor, and now your ATROCIOUS hair fills me with murderous rage.

Stop it.
Rick, you're scaring me.

bd007h
11-14-2005, 01:32 PM
this is my current hair.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/bd007h/random/100_0925.jpg

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 01:33 PM

Stop it.
Is that the normal love or the gay love you so madly want to share with me but are to shy to admit? (wtf am I talking about?)

That Punk Kid You Love
11-14-2005, 01:33 PM

Stop it.

What did I do? There's no humor in my part. Im not trying to be funny if it seems like that. Honestly.

To Sarah:Weeeee I love you aswell then.

ninthlayer
11-14-2005, 01:36 PM
Anyone on this board that talks about emocore like it's something that happened in their (coherent) lifetime fills me with murderous rage. Rites of Spring?

Seriously, what fucking faggots.

bd007h, please don't ever post a photo of yourself again. That shit's heinous. For serious.

_ߥ_vil_
Is that the normal love or the gay love you so madly want to share with me but are to shy to admit? (wtf am I talking about?)
He wasn't talking to you - you're having a blonde moment!!!

Steve - awwwww......*e-hug*

JohnnyNemesis
(wtf am I talking about?)

Figure that out, then get back to me.

What did I do? There's no humor in my part. Im not trying to be funny if it seems like that. Honestly.
I mean generally. But you did nothing wrong, don't worry. Your hair just pisses me off is all I'm saying.

bd007h
11-14-2005, 01:37 PM
Seriously, what fucking faggots.

bd007h, please don't ever post a photo of yourself again. That shit's heinous. For serious.

I'll post photos if I want to, bitch

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
He wasn't talking to you - you're having a blonde moment!!!

Steve - awwwww......*e-hug*
I know he was talking to steve, but I think he wants ghay secks with me, I just get that vibe from him. :p

ninthlayer
11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
That's just inconsiderate. Attractive people shouldn't be subjected to your horrendous visage.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 01:40 PM
Anyone on this board that talks about emocore like it's something that happened in their (coherent) lifetime fills me with murderous rage. Rites of Spring?

Seriously, you might be the best poster on this BBS, but that's another story.

On a sorta side note, Rites of Spring? Good fucking call, kid.

bd007h
11-14-2005, 01:40 PM
That's just inconsiderate. Attractive people shouldn't be subjected to your horrendous visage.

I've gotten compliments on my looks before, believe it or not.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-14-2005, 01:42 PM
I mean generally. But you did nothing wrong, don't worry. Your hair just pisses me off is all I'm saying.

Oh ok then. Thats cool. Its your opinion I respect that. People have different views.

ninthlayer
11-14-2005, 01:43 PM
The latter.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 01:48 PM
Umm you do know blind people can't see right...j/k

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 01:56 PM
my hair has pink streaks.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 02:01 PM
I'm bleaching my hair for a laff.

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm bleaching my hair for a laff.

I'd take a pic of my hair but i cant be bothered!

It looks great!

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 02:06 PM
LoLz all girls think that.

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 02:07 PM
LoLz all girls think that.

I'll get you back...One day...you just wait *evil stare*

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 02:09 PM
I'll get you back...One day...you just wait *evil stare*
Ohh well you have to get past my bodyguard... Kim :D

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 02:09 PM
Ohh well you have to get past my bodyguard... Kim :D

Oooohhhh....I'll get past her.......Mwahahaha

ninthlayer
11-14-2005, 02:11 PM
www.aim.com

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Oooohhhh....I'll get past her.......Mwahahaha
HAHAHAHA *coughs and drinks water* HAHAHAHA no offence but shes crazy, she could probaly kick my ass if she wanted to.

SkunkIt
11-14-2005, 02:46 PM
My hair is long, almost past my butt and I style it different all the time.

You have gorgeous hair. :)

bd007h
11-14-2005, 03:08 PM
Umm you do know blind people can't see right...j/k

at least I don't have an emo haircut

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 03:16 PM
PINK hair....Doesn't look that bright ont his piccie:
http://tinypic.com/fofz3d.jpg

memento
11-14-2005, 03:19 PM

Oh my god, you look like me. No really. i don't post pics of me looking normal though so I won't prove it.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 03:52 PM

zomg dedly cumback!!!

Dush, really? Shit. You look just like me, except you have sexy muscles and I'm scrawny as hell.

No more hope, better days, etc. etc.

NDM1
11-14-2005, 04:05 PM
Mine is really long. I would call it skaterish..

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-14-2005, 04:06 PM

You seem tire, or high.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 04:09 PM
Hahaha...I was fucking EXHAUSTED that day man!

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-14-2005, 04:09 PM
Hahaha...I was fucking EXHAUSTED that day man!

Oh, why? I could tell.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 04:10 PM
I'm EMO and proud fucker. don't take my sunshine.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 04:11 PM
That was when I worked as an academic counselor/tutor/mentor for about 50 high school kids over the summer. And that was at night, after a looooooong day of hiking, teaching, playing basketball with them, and watching a movie. ALL in one day. Hoooly shit I was tired.

UgLy_eLf
11-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Looks like shit.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-14-2005, 04:17 PM
That was when I worked as an academic counselor/tutor/mentor for about 50 high school kids over the summer. And that was at night, after a looooooong day of hiking, teaching, playing basketball with them, and watching a movie. ALL in one day. Hoooly shit I was tired.

God-damn, that's alot.

platinumpt
11-14-2005, 04:20 PM
I have short hair, I'm so unoriginal. :p

memento
11-15-2005, 09:13 AM
Dush, really? Shit. You look just like me, except you have sexy muscles and I'm scrawny as hell.

I take goods pics of myself usually shirtless. I'm not big. I'm 135lbs. In normal pics I look skinny as you do in that pic. You give me hope though, hope!