PDA

View Full Version : last night

Blue_Dragon
11-13-2005, 08:45 PM
my parents had sex last night.. i was in the living room rollin a joint and i heard them goin at it.. twas quite disturbing

bd007h
11-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Good to know, Zevan

XYlophonetreeZ
11-13-2005, 09:00 PM
"My son was rolling a joint last night. I was up in the bedroom having sex with my husband and I smelled the weed from the living room... twas quite disturbing."

JohnnyNemesis
11-13-2005, 09:01 PM
^HA! Well played.

Your parents are disgusting. Ewwww.

Jebus
11-13-2005, 09:16 PM
My parents never to seem to flush the condom after they have sex. They just leave it in the toilet for everyone to see. When I come to take a piss, I see the condom on the the water. Freaks me out a bit...

Little_Miss_1565
11-13-2005, 09:24 PM
...why would your parents flush the condom in the first place? Isn't the whole thing about flushing the condom to get rid of any evidence of sex having taken place (like, between teenagers in their parents' basement, etc.)? Since your parents are married, there's no reason not to wad it up in some toilet tissue and throw it in the wastebasket.

I call bullshit!

Blue_Dragon
11-13-2005, 09:24 PM
no i went outside to smoke my precious joint... i didnt want to hear my 46 year old mom enjoying sex.

Jebus
11-13-2005, 09:30 PM
...why would your parents flush the condom in the first place?
yeah... openly showing your kids that you're having sex isn't tradionally accepted westerm society. Especially a used condom... Why flush it you say? I think the answer is obvious.

I call bullshit!
Are you refering to something else or are you calling me a liar.

Little_Miss_1565
11-13-2005, 09:32 PM
There's no risk of parents noticing the condom in the wastebasket though if your parents are married. That's why teenagers flush them after their surreptitious trysts. Besides, that shit can't be good for the septic tank/sewer.

beautifulnightmare
11-13-2005, 09:33 PM
my parents had sex last night.. i was in the living room rollin a joint and i heard them goin at it.. twas quite disturbing
oh god>.< i don't wanna hear my parents cuz my dad is like 56 and my mom is 48>.<

Jebus
11-13-2005, 09:38 PM
I think you're thinking too much into this. I said they left the condom in the toilet and that's what happened. I really don't see why you would think I'm bullshiting. This only happened like 5 times though.

Mota Boy
11-13-2005, 10:30 PM
There's no risk of parents noticing the condom in the wastebasket though if your parents are married. That's why teenagers flush them after their surreptitious trysts. Besides, that shit can't be good for the septic tank/sewer.
Maybe they got into the habit as teens...

You know, it was only in high school, looking back on my childhood, that I realized the times I got really scared at night, went down to my parents bedroom and found it locked and them unresponsive for a while, they were totally boning.

/ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww