PDA

View Full Version : Your honest opinion of me...

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 03:58 AM
So I've been having some confidence issues lately, and I just want to know everyone's honest opinion of me. I want a good idea of what people think about me as a person. I could really care less if it's a good or bad opinion. I just want to know.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-14-2005, 04:01 AM
I can honestly say you're one of the most intelligent people here. Never have I read one of your posts and thought you're talking shit or whatever. It automatically raises a thread in my estimation if you're contributing to it.

Plus you're a bit of a cutie. =P

JoY
11-14-2005, 04:03 AM
you want us to assure you you're fantastic to give you an ego-boost, because you have confidence issues? of course no one is going to say you suck cock all the way. that'd just be cruel, rude & uncalled for to a guy with confidence issues.. & how the hell could a message board make a proper judgement, or even matter enough to you, that it'd confirm any awesomeness, or non-awesomeness?

anyway.. you seem like a very okay guy. a bit naive sometimes, but definitely with his heart in the right place. your posts are mostly somewhat of a contribution, sometimes a lot even. you seem rather intelligent & a very friendly guy.

Sin Studly
I liked you until you made this thread :(

the_GoDdEsS
I think you're kinda nice and fair to people. You appear rather calm, never start or join fights for no reason. You got potential Andy, but I'd like to see you use it a bit more. More action, more threads, same in real life maybe if you have that problem. Set yourself a goal.

JoY
11-14-2005, 04:05 AM
I think you're kinda nice and fair to people. You appear rather calm, never start or join fights for no reason. You got potential Andy, but I'd like to see you use it a bit more. More action, more threads, same in real life maybe if you have that problem. Set yourself a goal.
I fully agree. I'd like to see more of you too.

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 04:06 AM
TUNB - Thanks

JoY - I don't really know if that was meant to sound harsh, but thanks anyway.

Sin - That sucks.

Sim - I don't really have confidence problems in real life. I just don't have confidence. And there's no problem with it. Well...yet, anyway.

Tizzalicious
11-14-2005, 04:10 AM
of course no one is going to say you suck cock all the way. that'd just be cruel, rude & uncalled for to a guy with confidence issues.. & how the hell could a message board make a proper judgement, or even matter enough to you, that it'd confirm any awesomeness, or non-awesomeness?

I think they would actually. On here.

You seem like a really nice guy. I agree with what Sim said though too. But I guess I'm the same.

No need to have self esteem issues at all, at least not on here.

JoY
11-14-2005, 04:10 AM
nah, it wasn't meant to sound harsh. this topic just surprised me. the existence already hit me like "wtf?!" & then when I saw it was made by you, I was even more surprised. why? because you don't need this kind of crap. you're seriously too good for a topic like this.

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 04:13 AM
nah, it wasn't meant to sound harsh. this topic just surprised me. the existence already hit me like "wtf?!" & then when I saw it was made by you, I was even more surprised. why? because you don't need this kind of crap. you're seriously too good for a topic like this.
Well I didn't make the thread to make any point. It's just that I really don't talk to many people on here one on one, so I don't get to see how they act with me. I'm not screaming for attention of anything. And I know it's not exactly my "style" to pull out a thread like this. I've just been wondering a lot lately.

And thanks, Tizz.

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 04:52 AM
I kind of really hope this thread doesn't die right away. I'd like to see the responses of both the appreciated contributions and the completely idiotic.

Sin Studly
11-14-2005, 04:56 AM
Okay. I don't like giving positive attention to people who make faggot threads like this. I like you, you're cool and all, but if you're having an emo-fag moment, I'm not gonna reward that. Christ man, I expected better from you than this.

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 05:01 AM
All right, but I'm not really having an emo-fag moment. I do have them occasionally, but this is not one of those times. It's mostly just to see what people think of me as a person. I kind of just want to know where the responses to my posts are coming from.

I'm not looking for any reward. I'm not looking for any praise. I just want to know.

Sin Studly
11-14-2005, 05:08 AM
Lying about it makes me lose even more respect for you.

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 05:14 AM
Fine, Justin. Tell yourself I'm lying. Humor yourself. Right now, I don't care. All I wanted was to know what people think about me. But I have class in 3 hours, and I need sleep. So I'll leave you to continue making jokes about my "emo-ness" with the others so they think this is just another useless thread.

Just keep the laughter down to a low roar. I'd really appreciate it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-14-2005, 05:19 AM
I kind of understand where he's coming from though, Justin. Quite often I've wondered what people think of me on here, and it usually comes when I'm not feeling very confident. It's nice to have validation, if only from a BBS.

JoY
11-14-2005, 05:34 AM
I kind of understand where he's coming from though, Justin. Quite often I've wondered what people think of me on here, and it usually comes when I'm not feeling very confident. It's nice to have validation, if only from a BBS.
I suppose that's true & I agree. but I still wouldn't make topic like this one.

either way, it doesn't matter. it's been made & opinions are appreciated. & since everybody always seems so keen on their opinions, bring it on.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 07:05 AM
Wanker...j/k I have no issues with you, so yea you're ok.

Rag Doll
11-14-2005, 07:13 AM
because you don't need this kind of crap. you're seriously too good for a topic like this.

yes. agreed.

you're a pretty awesome guy from what i've seen. post more. yes.

killer_queen
11-14-2005, 09:30 AM
You are really really cute. That's all I know & care about you.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 10:15 AM
I'm leaning towards Justin's sentiments, but let me just say that I can often relate to your current feelings 100%, so don't feel bad about it. Don't feel bad at all. I think you're awesome, but the reason it sucks that you made this thread isnot because it's pathetic or whatever, but because with enough patience, you would know exactly what everyone thinks of you without having to ask.

To relate it to my experience: I often thought I was irrelevant in all ways, and I think on this BBS, I know exactly what people think of me, and this came before people actually started saying what they thought.

Preocupado
11-14-2005, 11:15 AM
When i read your posts you seem like a tranquil cautious one, interesting in what you say, but with the clear message that you won't really get involved with anything. If this thread came out of an emo moment, that's and opinion and nobody but you really knows. As usual.

You say you don't care but you made the thread. So i'm guessing you're human.

Show up more with honesty. We've seen already that you have awesomnes but now we need to mess with it.

ruroken
11-14-2005, 12:59 PM
You're awesome.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-14-2005, 01:21 PM
You're cool except for your use of unnecessary emo ellipses.

Just a Girl
11-14-2005, 01:23 PM
i like you.

but i was also surprised that you would make a topic like this. but fair enough, if it's just a curiosity thing.

Nirushika6789
11-14-2005, 01:27 PM
you seem to be a pretty nice guy...you havent fought with anyone and you dont really take sides

so yea your cool :cool:

Vera
11-14-2005, 01:27 PM
What everyone else said. You don't need to do this. Most of us don't even know you. You're cool enough based on the stuff on these boards.

Keep your chin up.

Nina
11-14-2005, 01:36 PM
but because with enough patience, you would know exactly what everyone thinks of you without having to ask.

I disagree. Sometimes you just dont have a clue, because you dont understand a person and his behaviour or whatever. But I'm talking about people in real life also.

Anyway, on-topic: I really dont know you a lot, but you've never annoyed me, not even in the slightest bit. And your icon (--> your picture --> your appearance) is quite nice to look at. Which does not have anything to do with your personality, but it's still worth mentioning.

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 01:50 PM
Ok first of all...ruroken, I was pretty convinced that you absolutely hated me. Haha

You're awesome.
Aside from that, I sort of understand that I really didn't NEED to make this thread. I was just a little curious. So thank you to everyone that has responded. I really appreciate your help.

Tired_Of_You
11-14-2005, 01:53 PM
I don't think I've ever talked to you, but you seem intelligent and I think you're cool.

It doesn't bother me that you made this thread, because like you I sometimes wonder what people think of me. Pure curiosity.

HeadAroundU
11-14-2005, 02:30 PM
You are like TUNB but without 11 000 posts!

*annoying pussy*

People are asking what is normal!
You are normal, too normal!

but TUNB is not normal...

Kerr
11-14-2005, 03:32 PM
So I've been having some confidence issues lately, and I just want to know everyone's honest opinion of me. I want a good idea of what people think about me as a person. I could really care less if it's a good or bad opinion. I just want to know.
I think you're a good poster, and certainly smart too.

memento
11-14-2005, 03:33 PM
All I remember from you is that your'e really skinny. I don't know why I know this.

Also you spoke of a girlfriend and Sim likes you. So you're gay for having confidence issues.

SkunkIt
11-14-2005, 03:37 PM
You're an awesome guy and you're pretty smart. You also look adorable! :)

coke_a_holic
11-14-2005, 04:48 PM
I've already expressed my desires to have children with you, I think you know what my answer is. If you don't, it is "u rawxz0rz mi bawkz0rz."

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-14-2005, 04:50 PM
You're boring.

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Thanks for ridiculing me, assholes.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 05:53 PM
You knew what would come of this!

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a joke. Right now I'm just pissed. I'm sorry I started a spam-fest.

I was foolish enough to think I could be taken seriously on this BBS...

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 06:00 PM
No, it wasn't a joke. You had a pretty good idea that we all thought you were awesome already, but even if you didn't, you also knew that we were honest folks. If we get on ruroken's case (just an example) for doing shit like this, why would we treat you any differently? We're not hypocrites.

Hell, you should be happy that we were so nice about it, because most people would have been ripped to shreds over this. To angry, unremorseful SHREDS, my friend.

We like you a lot, and that's why we're not going to lie to you about shit. You gotta understand that, bud.

Conspiracy of One
11-14-2005, 06:02 PM
You seem like a pretty nice guy. And I get a good laugh out of alot of your posts. But if simma likes you, disregard the previous sentences.

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 06:14 PM
No, it wasn't a joke. You had a pretty good idea that we all thought you were awesome already, but even if you didn't, you also knew that we were honest folks. If we get on ruroken's case (just an example) for doing shit like this, why would we treat you any differently? We're not hypocrites.

Hell, you should be happy that we were so nice about it, because most people would have been ripped to shreds over this. To angry, unremorseful SHREDS, my friend.

We like you a lot, and that's why we're not going to lie to you about shit. You gotta understand that, bud.
That's not what I'm talking about. I mean the pieces of shit that think it's funny to create "similar" threads that make me look like another worthless fuck up. I know you're all being very honest with me, and I appreciate it. I enjoyed the responses. What I didn't enjoy was the people that love to be so honest that they drag it out into a spamming hilarity. Have fun with that.

And thank you CoO.

Note: Rick, I'm not trying to be a dick. I just can't stand them. I am really really really grateful that you tried to help.

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 06:17 PM
Ohhhh THEM?! Dude, FUCK THAT! Haven't you noticed that those people are absolute retards? Most ignore them on a regular basis, and there's a reason for that. That aint nothin', man.

Isolated Fury
11-14-2005, 06:19 PM
I don't want to ignore them.

I want to bury my foot into each of their faces.

Sin Studly
11-14-2005, 08:00 PM
Calm down. With every post you're acting more and more whining and emo and bitch-like. Seriously dude, you're above this. Let it die.

Mota Boy
11-14-2005, 08:13 PM
7.5/10....

Sin Studly
11-14-2005, 08:16 PM
On a scale of 1 being The Hombre and 10 being Sin Studly?

Sunny
11-14-2005, 08:20 PM
I think you're nice, if a little.. uhh.. bland. Kind of like rice pudding.

And i like rice pudding, so yeah.

But uh, please don't post threads like this one ever again. It's a disgrace.

Sunny
11-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Maybe it's just me, then, but there's definitely something bland about rice pudding. Except for the Indian spicy kind, which is actually my favorite.

raspberry flavored Rice to Riches rice pudding with whipped cream on top is yummy too.

Jebus
11-14-2005, 08:27 PM
You're awesome.
that covers my opinion

Tizzalicious
11-15-2005, 01:19 AM
Anyway, on-topic: I really dont know you a lot, but you've never annoyed me, not even in the slightest bit. And your icon (--> your picture --> your appearance) is quite nice to look at. Which does not have anything to do with your personality, but it's still worth mentioning.

I have to agree with this.

KuRt_CoBaiN
11-22-2005, 02:26 PM
you are an idoit too

China Boy
11-22-2005, 03:32 PM
you are an idoit too
What did he do?

Oh, you're pretty cool (Talking about fury, not you, Kurt). You never seem to get pwned.

This is my thousandth post, I totally Roxorxxzz