PDA

View Full Version : My Final Good Bye

Duracell
11-14-2005, 08:47 AM
I'm leaving the BBS for undisclosed reasons. This place has been like a drug, and I've been addicted. It's time for me to grow up, and for me to do that I have to stop coming here.

I'm lookinng for someone to run the BBS Survivor game. Is anyone thats trustworthy willing to do that? Email me at pro8ject6@yahoo.com if you do, and I'll give you the results for round 1 and some guidlines on how to run the game.

I'd like to apologize to anyone that I've offended during my time here. If any of you would like to keep in contact here's my screen names:
AIM: pro8ject6
MSN: pro8ject6@yahoo.com

Good Bye

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 09:02 AM
:( damn now i'm losing another homie

JohnnyNemesis
11-14-2005, 10:18 AM
All jokes aside, props to you Duracell. I'm all for people knowing what they need to do to progress in whatever way, so if that includes leaving, then props.

That said, you'll be back eventually. You'll be back when you get your shit straightened out and aren't as addicted to this place.

Not Ozymandias
11-14-2005, 10:25 AM
You won't be missed.

ninthlayer
11-14-2005, 10:28 AM
Ozy serves up the cold water of reality.

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 10:35 AM
Gawd. I make a friend then he leaves.
But, Bye then!

barangatang
11-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Bye-bye. But before you leave, I have one question: What college are you going to?

kami_mathieu
11-14-2005, 10:39 AM
cia, have fun in real life.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-14-2005, 11:19 AM
I expected this to be a suicide thread. I don't know whether to be relieved or disappointed.

Have fun experiencing life outside of the BBS and/or creating a troll account!

JoY
11-14-2005, 11:47 AM
cia, have fun in real life.
you're from Arnhem? god, that's so weird, I'm from Oosterbeek. wliethof originally comes from Arnhem too. so does Nina. (different bbs-name) to which school did/do you go to?

kami_mathieu
11-14-2005, 11:59 AM
you're from Arnhem? god, that's so weird, I'm from Oosterbeek. wliethof originally comes from Arnhem too. so does Nina. (different bbs-name) to which school did/do you go to?

kewl, I just moved out to the subs of arnhem recently though (duiven)
and go to school there (candea colege).

JoY
11-14-2005, 12:16 PM
Candea, haha. that's close to where my exboyfriend lived. he came from Duiven. but Duiven like, really sucks. :/ isn't Candea 'famous' for its criminality among youngsters? that's what my exboyfriend always used to tell me...

Edit: I forgot to mention Tijs comes from Nijmegen. hehe, the Netherlands is so tiny! we all come from the same area!

the_GoDdEsS
11-14-2005, 12:21 PM
Actually, I think you would have been a tolerable poster if you had not been posting some bullshit and acted a bit more serious instead.

The_Hombre
11-14-2005, 12:37 PM
Actually, I think you would have been a tolerable poster if you had not been posting some bullshit and acted a bit more serious instead.

I think that can be attributed to most of the posters here. Well, most of the posters with troll-like tendancies.

It's only the Internet; how much of a person's personality actually comes through on this BBS? I mean, for example, I'm not that bad in real life, I just piss around sometimes on here because I haven't met any of you or established any kind of friendship with anyone on here.

JoY
11-14-2005, 12:40 PM
the funny thing is.. I can be friendly to people I've never met before & who I've never established any sort of friendship with & most likely never will. & even funnier; I'm exactly like that in real life too. I guess the bbs tells people that much of my personality.

kami_mathieu
11-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Candea, haha. that's close to where my exboyfriend lived. he came from Duiven. but Duiven like, really sucks. :/ isn't Candea 'famous' for its criminality among youngsters? that's what my exboyfriend always used to tell me...

Edit: I forgot to mention Tijs comes from Nijmegen. hehe, the Netherlands is so tiny! we all come from the same area!

so who is your ex boyfriend? I know allmost everyone from candea personally.
true, duiven sucks, there is absolutely NOTHING to do here. and also true about the creminality, a lot of people I know deal drugs, do drugs, steal, and get into fights a lot.

bd007h
11-14-2005, 12:43 PM
Cya duracell. It's been nice having you here.

JoY
11-14-2005, 12:44 PM
my exboyfriend didn't go there. he went to the Stedelijk Gymnasium in Arnhem. that's how I know him. both his sisters go to that same school, xo I'm afraid you don't know him. anyway, he now studies in Delft. if that's still what he does. *scratches head* the only people I know from Duiven are him (Tim) and Rodney Cesar. not really an exboyfriend of mine, but he likes to think so.

beautifulnightmare
11-14-2005, 12:45 PM
that sucks cya dude.Good luck with life>.> heh

kami_mathieu
11-14-2005, 12:50 PM
my exboyfriend didn't go there. he went to the Stedelijk Gymnasium in Arnhem. that's how I know him. both his sisters go to that same school, xo I'm afraid you don't know him. anyway, he now studies in Delft. if that's still what he does. *scratches head* the only people I know from Duiven are him (Tim) and Rodney Cesar. not really an exboyfriend of mine, but he likes to think so.

REALY!!! :eek: :eek: tim lives like a street away from me, holland realy is small...

JoY
11-14-2005, 12:53 PM
okay.. that's just creepy. he lives in the stone-area, right? where all the streetnames have the names of a stone? I bet he'd laugh REAL fucking loud, if he heard I still visit this place. but fortunately I happen to know he hardly visits his parents anymore these days. ;p

kami_mathieu
11-14-2005, 12:56 PM
your secret is safe with me :D

JoY
11-14-2005, 01:02 PM
but.. in that case.. you live real close to Rodney Cesar too. tell him to get out of the Herbal Life business if you ever run into him. *shakes head* & NEVER to go to those Duiven's parties again. what was it? the Tent?? fucking terrible. oh, & tell him his friend Patrick is one creepy slimebag & that his girlfriend looks like death with tiny tits.

kami_mathieu
11-14-2005, 01:07 PM
I dont know a rodney, but I do know a creapy slimebag patrick, and everybody hates him (inlcuding me). he got beat up some time ago. although I am confused about the girlfriend strory cause the patrick I know is the most gay person I know (not ment as an insult, the guy is just, well... queer.)

JoY
11-14-2005, 01:20 PM
he looked gay to me & having seen his incredibly male girlfriend, he probably is. *shudders* & I believe he gets beaten up at those Duiven's parties every time. or he's the one doing the beating up. he once threatened to beat up a guy I know & Willem (wliethof on the board) had to calm him down. has he got black short hair, an incredibly ugly head, a bad temper & talk like a disformed failed Italian criminal? ("Rodney & I are like brothers, man") yugh. he once invited me on a double date. with Rodney. god, that whole bunch was incredibly retarded.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-14-2005, 01:43 PM
No Mark,no. You can't leave! If you leave then Ashley and I will be the only emo kids and that not fair damnit. Can't you just do adult stuff and this? Look Im 17 fucking years old and Im on a BBS with abuncha 11-15 year olds and Im not leaving. You know what just go,I don't care.

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 02:58 PM
No Mark,no. You can't leave! If you leave then Ashley and I will be the only emo kids and that not fair damnit. Can't you just do adult stuff and this? Look Im 17 fucking years old and Im on a BBS with abuncha 11-15 year olds and Im not leaving. You know what just go,I don't care.

:confused: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes:

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 03:00 PM
EMOS rule, sarah you should hook up with steve then me you, kim an steve can have some lovers emo crew. :confused:

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 03:00 PM
EMOS rule, sarah you should hook up with steve then me you, kim an steve can have some lovers emo crew. :confused:

Don't tempt me.

Oh, and the second....That'll never happen...... :(

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 03:03 PM
Don't tempt me.

Oh, and the second....That'll never happen...... :(
Shame .

Rancid_Guyxxx
11-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Nobody wants to take over the survivor game, heh.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Nobody wants to take over the survivor game, heh.
I'm droppin out an taking over if nobody else comes forward.

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 03:10 PM
Shame .

I know *cries*

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 03:16 PM
*cries with Sarah for no reason what so eva*

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 03:17 PM
*cries with Sarah for no reason what so eva*

Honest. I think I'm going Emo. I just don't have the style. :(

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 03:19 PM
Honest. I think I'm going Emo. I just don't have the style. :(
being EMO rules.

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
being EMO rules.
Except I can't do the wrists. I freak when I try. Meh.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
Do the arms then.

_ߥ_vil_
11-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Do the arms then.

Can't...It doesn't bleed anyways.

I'm far too happy anyways to become all sad and dreary. But, my boyf seems to make me all un-hyperish.

SkunkIt
11-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Bye Duracell, if you come back, see you later.

The_Hombre
11-14-2005, 03:44 PM

You have to cut yourself if your emo?

wow I'm out the loop.

JoY
11-15-2005, 03:20 AM
t_o_m, what the HELL do you think you're doing? telling Sarah she can cut her arms. you two were probably just joking, but the joke doesn't come across real well, if it comes from you. go back to your own sharp objects & leave her the fuck alone.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-15-2005, 03:24 AM
t_o_m, what the HELL do you think you're doing? telling Sarah she can cut her arms. you two were probably just joking, but the joke doesn't come across real well, if it comes from you. go back to your own sharp objects & leave her the fuck alone.
Umm it's called a joke, oh and last time I checked me an sarah get along fine without your input.