Preocupado
11-15-2005, 10:58 AM
why isn't she your friend?

Tijs
11-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Because she has to accept him.

Yatesy
11-15-2005, 11:44 AM
Why do people waste so much time on myspace? Seriously, I don't see what's the big deal about it. it seems like a place people can waste their time away flirting with people they'll never meet all the while watching life slowly waste away. =\

memento
11-15-2005, 11:46 AM
1565 is like the pinup of the BBS. I mean she likes the offspring, mods GOD and knows shit loads about them. She must get little 13 year old offspring fans so fuckin horny. What a legend!

HeadAroundU
11-15-2005, 11:51 AM
not only 13 years old! ;)

Endymion
11-15-2005, 01:23 PM
1565 is one of the top three on my "ladies of the bbs" list.

White Goodman
11-15-2005, 01:25 PM
1565 is like theShe must get little 13 year old offspring fans so fuckin horny
I'm with that *drools*

Vera
11-15-2005, 01:33 PM
1565 is one of the top three on my "ladies of the bbs" list.
You have a list? It's in order?

I think my Female Insecurity [tm] mode just flipped on.

endlesst0m
11-15-2005, 02:07 PM
no.. link..?

the link is in her audioscrobbler, which is in her signature.

definatly hot. ;)

i wonder what she's gonna think when she see's this thread...

Endymion
11-15-2005, 03:53 PM
You have a list? It's in order?

I think my Female Insecurity [tm] mode just flipped on.

yes, i have an ordered list. i keep it tattooed on the inside of my thigh.

AND NO ONE SHALL SEE IT!

Little_Miss_1565
11-15-2005, 04:18 PM
Thanks. I'm really not used to anyone else thinking I'm attractive, but hey.

Oh wow, damn, I had no idea my myspace was so easily accessable.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-15-2005, 04:21 PM
www.myspace.com/bluevalentines

endlesst0m
11-15-2005, 11:51 PM
Thanks. I'm really not used to anyone else thinking I'm attractive, but hey.

Oh wow, damn, I had no idea my myspace was so easily accessable.

trust me guys think youre hot. unless those are just really good pictures or something. the pirate one is definatly hot, no guy can deny that. no offense though, but you look wierd the icon you have for this site, it looks like your eating something sour or something.

endlesst0m
11-15-2005, 11:59 PM
oh yeah i forgot...HOWCOME THE OFFSPRING AREN'T LISTED IN YOUR MUSIC SECTION!!!!

i mean if you only wanna list a few favorites and the offspring aren't one of your top bands thats fine...but how can you have the Liars in your list and not the offspring...

arak0r
11-16-2005, 12:05 AM
holy shit someone might NOT love the offspring? WTFFF

Sunny
11-16-2005, 12:07 AM
pshhh 1565 i tried to add you but your myspace thingy sucks.

i'm sad now. SAD!

Betty
11-16-2005, 12:07 AM
But she DOES like them... and, as I am under the impression, isn't embarassed to say so... so I'd expect her to have 'em up there too.

the_GoDdEsS
11-16-2005, 12:08 AM
I absolutely adore that picture of her. Adoooore, adore. It's super beautiful to me.

endlesst0m
11-16-2005, 12:08 AM
holy shit someone might NOT love the offspring? WTFFF

ok shes the fucking moderator of the whole board or whatever, and she posts everyday...is it really that stupid of me to be surprised that out of like 50 fucking bands,offspring aren't even on the list?

instead of being so ready to insult someone and being a jackass, why don't you think first.

Betty
11-16-2005, 12:10 AM
tom...he's just really bitter... at least on here... so don't worry about him.

Vera
11-16-2005, 12:15 AM
pshhh 1565 i tried to add you but your myspace thingy sucks.

i'm sad now. SAD!
PM her your myspace addy and she'll add you first. I keep forgetting her e-mail or last name so I can't help you with it.

endlesst0m
11-16-2005, 12:29 AM
i dunno if she wants to be friends with all of us that might be kinda lame.

the pirate pic is cool because she actually might look good with black hair...maybe, im not sure.when you look it from far away and its not really apparent that its fake hair, it looks like its just long dyed black hair, and i kinda like it. the pictures with the glasses are really good too, i like the glasses.

any opinions?

Sunny
11-16-2005, 12:30 AM
my opinion is that it's kinda creepy how you're discussing her as if she was an inanimate object.

endlesst0m
11-16-2005, 12:31 AM
well...i'm a creep.

Vera
11-16-2005, 12:35 AM
well...i'm a creep.
An honest one, at least.

She doesn't want to be friends with all of us but the people she has known on these boards for ages (ie. Sunny and me for example), she probably wouldn't mind adding as friends.

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 08:08 AM
ok shes the fucking moderator of the whole bored or whatever, and she posts everyday...is it really that stupid of me to be surprised that out of like 50 fucking bands,offspring aren't even on the list?

You're right...I've been outted. I really do like the Offspring, but the fact that I am a mod on the Offspring's message board isn't something that's commonly known to people I know IRL. I'm the music director at a college radio station...I have indie cred to protect...

endlesst0m
11-16-2005, 08:10 AM
You're right...I've been outted. I really do like the Offspring, but the fact that I am a mod on the Offspring's message board isn't something that's commonly known to people I know IRL. I'm the music director at a college radio station...I have indie cred to protect...

BUT YOU HAVE GREENDAY LISTED!!!!

Vera
11-16-2005, 08:16 AM
Yeah, and Green Day has done good music after 1996*. What's your point?

(Exaggeration - I liked Splinter.)

Italia311
11-16-2005, 08:17 AM
I dont know how to see pictures!!! this sux!

endlesst0m
11-16-2005, 08:28 AM
Yeah, and Green Day has done good music after 1996*. What's your point?

(Exaggeration - I liked Splinter.)

Offspring albums after 1996
Ixnay on the hombre-Awesome album

Americana-Awesome Album

Greenday Albums after 1996
Warning-SUCKED

Shannanigans-SUCKED

American Idiot-Pop fluff

what are you drunk?

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 08:46 AM
Warning-SUCKED

Shannanigans-SUCKED

American Idiot-Pop fluff

what are you drunk?

While I agree with the first two, American Idiot is one of the best albums of their career, and it's proven that they can maintain their relevance to music and to this world in general. Who knew that the secret to making their big comeback would be going back to the simple, simple song structure that made them big in the first place?

Besides, Green Day went to college radio and got spun heavily. So my indie cred remains intact!

endlesst0m
11-16-2005, 08:53 AM
While I agree with the first two, American Idiot is one of the best albums of their career, and it's proven that they can maintain their relevance to music and to this world in general. Who knew that the secret to making their big comeback would be going back to the simple, simple song structure that made them big in the first place?

Besides, Green Day went to college radio and got spun heavily. So my indie cred remains intact!

eh...i dunno, i don't respect Greenday that much...it's just really apparent to me that the only thing they will ever succeed at in music is having Billy Joe sing over the simplest chord progressions ever,to make catchy, forgettable songs. At least when The Offspring tried something different they had SOME success.

Lammat
11-16-2005, 09:21 AM
Offspring albums after 1996
Ixnay on the hombre-Awesome album

Americana-Awesome Album

Warning-SUCKED

Shannanigans-SUCKED

American Idiot-Pop fluff

what are you drunk?

conspiracy of one?
splinter?

endlesst0m
11-16-2005, 09:26 AM
conspiracy of one?
splinter?

alright those albums weren't quite as good,but its just nonsense to say that Offspring (edit)haven't made good music after 1996, especially compared to Greenday!

i hate typos.

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 10:44 AM
Umm...the whole point of rock is to be simple, and get joy from that. Look at Chuck Berry, or even the Ramones, for fuck's sake. Simplicity is the essence of rock. If you can be repetative and still your audience gets a big kick out of it, that's the ideal.

Yeah, "Pretty Fly" had its glory day on the radio, but "Original Prankster" bombed, as did "Hit That." "The Noose," easily one of the best songs they ever wrote, will never see release to radio. What the fuck? I love this band and always will, but I will never understand why they're doing this to themselves.

JohnnyNemesis
11-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Yeah, and Green Day has done good music after 1996

EXCUSE ME?! Ohhhh [CENSORED].

Anyway, I'm with 1565 on some of her posts.

And as far as her appearance, I agree that she is shockingly good looking. As I told her yesterday, it's a little alarming.

Lammat
11-16-2005, 10:52 AM
alright those albums weren't quite as good,but its just nonsense to say that Offspring have made good music after 1996, especially compared to Greenday!

Well I think the albums are great.. :-/

endlesst0m
11-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Umm...the whole point of rock is to be simple, and get joy from that. Look at Chuck Berry, or even the Ramones, for fuck's sake. Simplicity is the essence of rock. If you can be repetative and still your audience gets a big kick out of it, that's the ideal.

Yeah, "Pretty Fly" had its glory day on the radio, but "Original Prankster" bombed, as did "Hit That." "The Noose," easily one of the best songs they ever wrote, will never see release to radio. What the fuck? I love this band and always will, but I will never understand why they're doing this to themselves.

i see what you mean, but when i was dissing greenday's albums, i wasn't talking about commerical success or wether or not singles "bombed", i was talking about the overall quality of music, through the eyes of a serious music fan. sure, the casual music fan will always get a kick out of the sort of stupid, mindless simplicity that you can find on "American Idiot". but i think that even though rock bands should be simple, they should still offer something interesting, or new to fans. "American Idiot" just doesn't do that, and i'd be really surprised to hear someone try to argue that it does. it's likley that a year from now, you will never want to hear that album again, because of how uninteresting the music is,despite being catchy.

The bottom line: with every mindlessly simple record Greenday releases, i become less and less interested in them, although radio stations and casual music fans will always eat it right up. Are people honestly excited to hear what the NEXT Greenday Album will sound like? I know im not.

JohnnyNemesis
11-16-2005, 11:16 AM
Green Day has always been horrible, stop categorizing yourself as a "serious" music fan (such categorization drops your credibility points to sub-zero levels), and we should shift focus back to shameless, slimy, perverted praise of 1565.

Anyone with me?

endlesst0m
11-16-2005, 11:17 AM
EXCUSE ME?! Ohhhh [CENSORED].

Anyway, I'm with 1565 on some of her posts.

And as far as her appearance, I agree that she is shockingly good looking. As I told her yesterday, it's a little alarming.

yeah i was really surprised as well.

which one is your favorite pic?

Nina
11-16-2005, 12:11 PM
...& I STILL cant add 1565 ;(

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 12:33 PM
...& I STILL cant add 1565 ;(

No one can add me unless they know my last name or e-mail address, neither of which I give out freely.

Send me a message and I'll add you, Nina. :)

Endymion
11-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Umm...the whole point of rock is to be simple, and get joy from that.
i dunno, i tend toward the more complex stuff.

Vera
11-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Yeah, like people screaming.

Fuckin' hardcore kids.

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 02:33 PM

But is it really complex? Bands can do things that really aren't so complex but sound like it because of layers, etc.

There's always room for virtuostic display in rock--however, it really depends on from whence it comes. The more complex bands in rock right now seem to derive more from metal, which is influenced more by classical rather than blues, the latter of which is the basis for most rock today. I assert that if it was more influenced by classical music rhetoric, it's not "rock" per se, but rather something like it.

dalaksta
11-16-2005, 03:58 PM
well post a pic of her then if shes so hot

[im doubting it i just want to see a pic]

Endymion
11-16-2005, 04:54 PM
But is it really complex? Bands can do things that really aren't so complex but sound like it because of layers, etc.

you should totally check out Lightning Bolt.

endlesst0m
11-16-2005, 05:01 PM
well post a pic of her then if shes so hot

[im doubting it i just want to see a pic]

its in her myspace you mongloid...read the first few pages of this thread, you'll see it.

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 07:31 PM
you should totally check out Lightning Bolt.

Already have. :P College radio, remember? ;)

Betty
11-16-2005, 07:36 PM
This is a bit delayed but you get a big "indie cred, schmindie cred!"

The true test of character for any Offspring fan... to whom will you own up to?

NDM1
11-16-2005, 07:43 PM
Already have. :P College radio, remember? ;)

Say, aren't you the one who said you went to Penn High school??

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 07:52 PM

Clearly, I am an asshole.

Betty
11-16-2005, 07:56 PM
I don't always 'fess up to it myself.

I wore my t-shirt to a Weezer/Pixies show... a guy made fun of me and it made me sad.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 08:11 PM
i see what you mean, but when i was dissing greenday's albums, i wasn't talking about commerical success or wether or not singles "bombed", i was talking about the overall quality of music, through the eyes of a serious music fan. sure, the casual music fan will always get a kick out of the sort of stupid, mindless simplicity that you can find on "American Idiot". but i think that even though rock bands should be simple, they should still offer something interesting, or new to fans. "American Idiot" just doesn't do that, and i'd be really surprised to hear someone try to argue that it does. it's likley that a year from now, you will never want to hear that album again, because of how uninteresting the music is,despite being catchy.

The bottom line: with every mindlessly simple record Greenday releases, i become less and less interested in them, although radio stations and casual music fans will always eat it right up. Are people honestly excited to hear what the NEXT Greenday Album will sound like? I know im not.

That's almost exactly how I feel. Except I think all of Green Day's music is shit compared to the Offspring. Green Day just plays power chords, Billy Joe can't sing, and their lyrics just plain suck.

barangatang
11-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Green Day just plays power chords.
What's wrong with that? That's basically all that offspring does, I will agree with on the fact that greendays lyrics blow.

Rancid_Guyxxx
11-16-2005, 08:20 PM
Isn't this supposed to be about how 1565 is hot?

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 08:21 PM
What's wrong with that? That's basically all that offspring does, I will agree with on the fact that greendays lyrics blow.

But the offspring have way more variety and different sounds than Green Day. Check out the difference between LAPD, Pay the Man, WDYGAJ, and Beheaded. Green Day doesn't have the ability to have such a wide variety of sounds. It's all pretty much the same.

barangatang
11-16-2005, 08:27 PM
But the offspring have way more variety and different sounds than Green Day. Check out the difference between LAPD, Pay the Man, WDYGAJ, and Beheaded. Green Day doesn't have the ability to have such a wide variety of sounds. It's all pretty much the same.

What about BOBD, WMUWSE, and gimme novacaine? As much as I hate them, Greenday isn't "pretty much the same".

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 08:30 PM
What about BOBD, WMUWSE, and gimme novacaine? As much as I hate them, Greenday isn't "pretty much the same".

To be honest, I don't really know that much Green Day. I have International Superhits and American Idiot. After getting those two, I didn't see a need for any more Green Day music because I knew that it would pretty much all be the same. So I really have no idea what songs you are talking about. But compare the variety of sound in American Idiot and Ixnay on the Hombre. You will see what I mean.

JohnnyNemesis
11-16-2005, 08:43 PM
I don't always 'fess up to it myself.

I wore my t-shirt to a Weezer/Pixies show... a guy made fun of me and it made me sad.

Weezer fans do not have the right to make fun of ANYONE. NO ONE EVER AT ALL EVER.

Fuck, Quiet Riot, Cheap Trick, or even Journey fans can start badmouthing kids at shows sooner than a fucking Weezer fan can.

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 09:02 PM
Isn't this supposed to be about how 1565 is hot?

That's right, goddammit, it's supposed to me about ME!

Linda
11-16-2005, 09:03 PM
I like chocolate.

That_Guy91
11-16-2005, 09:05 PM
I like chocolate.
do you also like spam?

hoorray for bad jokes!

Rag Doll
11-16-2005, 09:09 PM
I would also do 1565.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 09:23 PM

Oh, sorry! You are hot. Better?

JohnnyNemesis
11-16-2005, 09:51 PM

This is true.

Oh 1565, when will you realize that I'm the only one who can satisfy you?

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 09:52 PM
This is true.

Oh 1565, when will you realize that I'm the only one who can satisfy you?

When I get some specs on your wang.

JohnnyNemesis
11-16-2005, 09:55 PM
My wang is somewhat of a legend on here. Ask RXP/memento/anyone as obsessed with my penis as he is.

Basically, you should just believe the hype and come on over!

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Can I call you papi?

JohnnyNemesis
11-16-2005, 10:01 PM
Holy shit, yes.

Especially while we're being intiminininininate.

endlesst0m
11-16-2005, 11:36 PM
fuck im losing out to johnny nemisis on MY OWN THREAD!

quick somebody give me a pick up line to use!

Endymion
11-16-2005, 11:38 PM
quick somebody give me a pick up line to use!
"I have an eight-inch penis"

oh wait, that's me.

and sarah, i was just getting started... now check out The Flying Luttenbachers. that's really bordering chaotic though.

endlesst0m
11-16-2005, 11:39 PM
im thinking maybe something like....

"do you believe in love at first site or do i have to send you the link to my pic again"

maybe something like that might work...

Mota Boy
11-17-2005, 12:05 AM
I still haven't loaded my Offspring CDs onto my iTunes... in part because I share my music over the school network and I don't really want to admit that I own 'em. Though while listening to someone else's library about a week ago, "Demons" suddenly came on and I was all like "Whoa".

So as not to derail the conversation, I'd like to remind everyone here that I once hung out with Sarah in person and actually got to touch her. She's just as hot in real life as she appears in the pictures, but what you can't tell from them is that she's actually 6'5" and her eyes burn black with the intensity of a thousand Suns. To pass the time, she juggled hobos with one hand while doing origami in the other. It was then that I realized no other human would ever fully satisfy me again.

Tizzalicious
11-17-2005, 01:23 AM
yeah i was really surprised as well.

which one is your favorite pic?

Which is your favourite pic?????!!!!

Way to sound like a sleaze.

She is hot though.

Little_Miss_1565
11-17-2005, 06:27 AM
I still haven't loaded my Offspring CDs onto my iTunes... in part because I share my music over the school network and I don't really want to admit that I own 'em. Though while listening to someone else's library about a week ago, "Demons" suddenly came on and I was all like "Whoa".

I've got a few Offspring CD's on my iTunes. And I share my shit over the school network. Does that mean I'm less of an asshole than you are? ;)

Oh, and Mota Boy, you still owe me $25 for the cleaning costs from when you puked on my shoes.

JoY
11-17-2005, 06:31 AM
she indeed is pretty goddam hot. but a lot more than that.

sKratch
11-17-2005, 07:47 AM
Which begs the question, where do you go to school?

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 08:18 AM

Fuck that! I share my music over the school network and I have noooo shame. I've got all my Offspring songs there, that one Linkin Park song I liked "Faint", some old Bon Jovi, and "What That Thang Smell Like" by Black Jesus, a song where this dude judges the overall quality of women by what their vaginas smell like.

I'm serious about that last one too, by the way.

endlesst0m
11-17-2005, 10:16 AM
Fuck that! I share my music over the school network and I have noooo shame. I've got all my Offspring songs there, that one Linkin Park song I liked "Faint", some old Bon Jovi, and "What That Thang Smell Like" by Black Jesus, a song where this dude judges the overall quality of women by what their vaginas smell like.

I'm serious about that last one too, by the way.

HAHAHA i almost wanna hear that....almost.

sKratch
11-17-2005, 10:19 AM
I um... *ahem*. I happen to have Creed on my computer.

memento
11-17-2005, 10:21 AM
I have both Shania Twaina and Bryan Adams on my computer as well as Britney Spears. Ain't nothing but pride.

Endymion
11-17-2005, 10:22 AM
dude... fail. :(

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 10:22 AM
HAHAHA i almost wanna hear that....almost.

It's quite humorous. My favorite line actually has little to do with the meaning of the song, it's just a silly line:

"I'm livin' la vida loca, en la chocha
Mo' homeruns than Sammy Sosa"

If you have "Higher", "With Arms Wide Open", or "What's This Life For?", then you're dead to me for the next 2 minutes. DEAD I SAY!

If you have "What If?", "Beautiful", or "Torn", I'll give you anal.

EDIT: Oh, I have Britney Spears on here too. "Toxic" and "Overprotected". Bryan Adams though? Ughhh.

Vera
11-17-2005, 10:30 AM
Please, Britney rocks!

I have no embarrassing English music but I have horrendous Jpop and some of the stupidest Bollywood songs with awful Hindi/English lyrics. Like check out these brilliant lyrics:

I'm the Neal, I'm the man, rock star superstar.. x 2

two one's are two, two two's are four
jab bhi yeh calculate karta i love her more
woh school mein algebra padhati thi

No one talk about embarrassing music until you've heard these disasters. Oh God. They're so bad I love them.

Creed is still worse, though. sKratch, kill yourself.

sKratch
11-17-2005, 10:37 AM
It's quite humorous. My favorite line actually has little to do with the meaning of the song, it's just a silly line:

"I'm livin' la vida loca, en la chocha
Mo' homeruns than Sammy Sosa"

If you have "Higher", "With Arms Wide Open", or "What's This Life For?", then you're dead to me for the next 2 minutes. DEAD I SAY!

If you have "What If?", "Beautiful", or "Torn", I'll give you anal.

EDIT: Oh, I have Britney Spears on here too. "Toxic" and "Overprotected". Bryan Adams though? Ughhh.
I have that whole album. What do anal sex and dead for two minutes add up to?

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 10:39 AM
If I manage to climax within 2 minutes, we have a legitmate case of necrophilia on our hands here!

Mota Boy
11-17-2005, 11:01 AM
Fuck that! I share my music over the school network and I have noooo shame.
I think it's partially that it's older music I rarely listen to any more. Now that I'm looking over my CD collection, I realize that there's a lot of shit I didn't upload for some reason. I have no shame when it comes to new music I'm craving, though. Currently, the most played song on my playlist is "Chewing Gum" by Annie.

Linda
11-17-2005, 01:00 PM
do you also like spam?

hoorray for bad jokes!

Too salty! :p

sKratch
11-17-2005, 01:14 PM
In any case, where does 1565 go to college in case I ever want to stalk her?

Betty
11-17-2005, 02:34 PM
... some all female place... does that help?

Oh man, this weekend my friend and I burned a Bryan Adams CD. It's so fantastic. I listened to it for about 5 hours last night on repeat since I was too lazy to change it.

I don't understand why people make fun. First and foremost, Summer of 69 is one of the greatest songs in the entire world. But there are lots of other good ones too. Meh... that wouldn't even fall into my "embarassed about" category at all.

Creed, on the other hand, that's just bad.

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Uggggggggggh.

Creed > Bryan Adams.

Heck, I'd sooner admit to being a member of the Fred Durst fan club than to buying a Bryan Adams CD.

That might be stretching it, but ughhhh Bryan Adams sickens me.

Oh, and I know what school 1565 goes to. It's a seven sisters school, and I go to one. A coed one, obviously. She goes to a school where a bunch of my friends go, with nuffin' but ladies. This means that 1565 is yet another person I can visit at [CENSORED] College.

Betty
11-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Rick, I'm really curious, what's that terrible about his music? Like, I'm not the hugest fan, but he just never really struck me as somebody people thought really sucked.

I like the coolest music:
-Bryan Adams
-Rod Stewart
-Billy Joel
-Phil Collins
-Hall and Oates
-Supertramp
-The Moody Blues
Oh... and there are more...

The reason I dislike Creed is because I hate, hate, hate the singer's voice. It grates on my nerves. The songs are pretty generic like a lot of the newer rock music, some of the instrumental stuff is nice though. Sometimes I"ll hear an intro to a Creed song and think "hmm... this is pretty good" and then it just all goes downhill. Same reason I couldn't be a die hard Pearl Jam voice, cause his voice annoys me too much, and I've tried to get over it, but I can't. Same thing with the Tea Party.

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 02:49 PM
On top of just not being into his music because I don't like how it sounds, there's also something about him that's just frustrating for me. The way his voice dips low on certain parts, the predictable melodies, the overly established persona. It dances on my nerves.

I love me some Billy Joel though, by the way. And Phil Collins?! I fucking LOVE THAT MAN (seriously, I do. I grew up on his greatest hits album, and I loved Genesis too).

I despise Creed too, but they have some songs that I think are legitimately good (the ones I mentioned).

Betty
11-17-2005, 02:53 PM
I grew up on Phil Collins Serious Hits... Live! (aka. the carousel album). Cassette version.

One day I went to a used music store and bought a copy of that along with an Iggy Pop CD. The clerk enjoyed the purchase selection.

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 04:00 PM
I grew up on Phil Collins Serious Hits... Live! (aka. the carousel album). Cassette version.

I had that too! On Cassette as well!

*marries you*

Mota Boy
11-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Heh, I grew up listening to showtunes. My parents played "Cats" and "Les Mis" for us. My dad listened to NPR while my mom would play Melissa Ethridge, the Indigo Girls and Alanis Morissette.

That, taken into context, explains why one of the first CDs I ever bought was Mariah Carey's Greatest Hits.

God, I was such a gay little kid.

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 04:46 PM
hahaha. Mariah Carey, Bryan Adams. wow. i grew up listening to hip hop and country because my older sisters loved it, but i've totally got my own radio personality, now. heh, radio personality, a career choice of mine.

endlesst0m
11-17-2005, 05:17 PM
hahaha. Mariah Carey, Bryan Adams. wow. i grew up listening to hip hop and country because my older sisters loved it, but i've totally got my own radio personality, now. heh, radio personality, a career choice of mine.

little miss 1565 is a DJ on the radio or something.

now that i know her real name's sarah, i guess i'll still call her little miss 1565 cause im used to that.

Linda
11-17-2005, 05:35 PM
Oh, and I know what school 1565 goes to. It's a seven sisters school, and I go to one. A coed one, obviously. She goes to a school where a bunch of my friends go, with nuffin' but ladies. This means that 1565 is yet another person I can visit at [CENSORED] College.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these her colleges?

Pirate Jenny's Schools
Columbia University In The City Of New YorkNew York, NEW YORK
Student Status: Current Student
Degree: None
Major: N/A--Summer
From 2005 to 2005
Mount Holyoke College
South Hadley, MASSACHUSETTS
Grad Year: 2006
Student Status: Current Student
Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Major: English / Spanish
Clubs: Rock Music Co-Director, WMHC; Promoter, Thursday Night Edge; Writer, Feminist Uproar
Current Courses:
English 323, Religion 263, Spanish 244, Music 105 From 2002 to Present

Seems to me it's not very [CENSORED] if it's posted on the internet.
:confused:

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 06:28 PM
Seems to me it's not very [CENSORED] if it's posted on the internet.
:confused:

I obviously didn't think it was censored. I was having fun with sKratch.

Little_Miss_1565
11-17-2005, 09:23 PM
Be forewarned: I love calling Public Safety on stalkers.

Linda
11-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Wouldn't this be called "entrapment"? :D

endlesst0m
11-17-2005, 11:36 PM
Be forewarned: I love calling Public Safety on stalkers.

so you've had stalker's before? i thought you weren't used to people thinking you're attractive.

haha this reminds me...
"Hey now do you see me down the way
I've been watching you everyday
In my car on your street is where I stay
I know you better that way"

Little_Miss_1565
11-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Doesn't mean I'm not used to people doing stupid, stupid things. You don't have to be attractive for some crazy fucker to like you.

endlesst0m
11-18-2005, 10:07 AM
haha true... come to think of it, i had a stalker once, and i don't consider myself to be that attractive.i wasn't scared or creeped out, i was mostly just flattered.then again i guess its different if you're a guy getting stalked though...it's not like im gonna get raped or something.