PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone becoming an actor here?

Trippy
11-15-2005, 02:58 PM
I just wanna now if I have any soulmates here. I just entered the acting school this year, it has always been my dream and finally I got in, it was pretty tough at first but I made it.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-15-2005, 02:59 PM
I bet you'll play the ugly step-sister.

And no. I want to be a famous artist.

Endymion
11-15-2005, 03:06 PM
sorry, i do complex systems research.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Acting is for the retarded, go study and get a job worthy of respect from a loser like me.

Offspring7
11-15-2005, 03:15 PM
i'm an actress. i could post my resume, but i'm too lazy right now. i hope to go to college with a minor in theatre, and probably only use it as my minor because i'm afraid to not have a backup plan.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-15-2005, 04:15 PM
Acting is for the retarded, go study and get a job worthy of respect from a loser like me.

Stop god damn posting. You're a fucking failure. You will get nowhere in life. He entered a acting show. He's better than you. Although it's trippy, he's superior than you. You're a steaming pile of filth. Acting isn't for the retarded. Look at all the movie stars, twat.

Oh, yeah, and nobody. I mean nobody wants respect from you.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-15-2005, 04:18 PM
Nimrod In Town']Stop god damn posting. You're a fucking failure. You will get nowhere in life. He entered a acting show. He's better than you. Although it's trippy, he's superior than you. You're a steaming pile of filth. Acting isn't for the retarded. Look at all the movie stars, twat.

Oh, yeah, and nobody. I mean nobody wants respect from you.
Umm dickhead, look at people like teachers, doctors, etc, they are clever and full of knowledge, they deserve my respect.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-15-2005, 04:19 PM
Umm dickhead, look at people like teachers, doctors, etc, they are clever and full of knowledge, they deserve my respect.

Nobody cares for your respect. You're so full of shit. Stop posting.

Sin Studly
11-15-2005, 04:39 PM
I've been at drama school for three and a half years now, and I played Biff in an off-broadway rendition of Death of a Salesman.

Offspring7
11-15-2005, 04:48 PM
alright.resume:
Annie-I played Molly;Titanic; Hello, Dolly; A Christmas Carol; Fiddler on the Roof; A Broadway Showcase-numerous leading parts; Oklahoma; Damn Yankees!; Hamlet.

as i'm only 15, and my parents don't take a lot of interest in my acting, my resume isn't all that huge. but once i'm 18, i hope to get parts in television. and my play directors tell me i've got potential, so you know, hopefully, the name Tiphani Guldner will be world-renowned(wishful thinking).