PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know people who say the same fucking thing, over and over and over

Sin Studly
11-15-2005, 04:55 PM
ARAKOR

The only things arakor will ever ever say

1. Impotent whines about how crap the BBS has become (makes up a good 95-98% of his posts)

2. Talking crap about sports he's too fat to play and can only watch

3. "Waaah, stop feeding the trolls"

4. Weak attempts to defend himself from the few people who actually notice his existance enough to rip on him

5. "Waaah, girls like TripBoy and they don't like me! TripBoy gets attention and I don't! The BBS sucks! Everyone is somehow 'fooled' by TripBoy! This place sucks!"

6. Some obscure joke about some lame nerd thing (video games, lord of the rings, whatever)

This is all he will ever ever say. Memorise these six things, and you can comfortably put arakor on your ignore list forever. :) I know I have.

Next issue ; Dush? Linda? Maria?

Betty
11-15-2005, 05:03 PM
Or sucking up to/scoring points with the few people who are nice to him.

Don't do Linda, I think I've already got her down. And Maria's too unpredictable. If you do Dush, it'll probably be mean, but funny.

Sin Studly
11-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Somebody should do me. I know I'm repetative as shit.

edit ; 'somebody with intelligence'

Offspring7
11-15-2005, 05:34 PM
do i count as intelligent? i don't care...what i've noticed in my few months here.

you like posting things like:
--making fun of someones dead relative. i.e. jenny, TPKYL
--your very open of the fact you are racist. you hate jews, and you hate blacks.
--you don't think highly of women, and you want them to do your every bidding, like being your sex toy and cooking for you.
--you just generally like to make fun of people.

thats my really quick analysis.

_ߥ_vil_
11-15-2005, 05:54 PM
do i count as intelligent? i don't care...what i've noticed in my few months here.

you like posting things like:
--making fun of someones dead relative. i.e. jenny, TPKYL
--your very open of the fact you are racist. you hate jews, and you hate blacks.
--you don't think highly of women, and you want them to do your every bidding, like being your sex toy and cooking for you.
--you just generally like to make fun of people.

thats my really quick analysis.
That's Justins BBS life.

_ߥ_vil_
11-15-2005, 05:59 PM
He only makes fun of people that deserve to be made fun of.
How did TPKYL deserve to be made fun of?

_ߥ_vil_
11-15-2005, 06:11 PM
Uh... you're.... you're joking, right?

Not really. I just don't get how his feelings should get fun of.....I know he shouldn't of posted it but it is quite a tender issue.

coke_a_holic
11-15-2005, 06:23 PM
Justin occasionally goes too far with his attacks, but they're all in the good name of humor.

Sinister
11-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Somebody should do me. I know I'm repetative as shit.

edit ; 'somebody with intelligence'

You're always bashing/making fun of this or that, in the most offensive ways you can think of - or so it seems. Yet you haven't offended me in the slightest way yet.

Just a Girl
11-15-2005, 06:26 PM
hmm, i think Sin enjoys winding up dense people by making negative comments about women, blacks, jews, and gleefully discussing things such as death and the holocaust. while this is repetitive, i find it entertaining, as it never fails to amaze me how wound up people allow themselves to get. it is not clear to me which of his 'views' he actually believes, and which are merely part of his bbs persona.

_ߥ_vil_
11-15-2005, 06:26 PM
You're always bashing/making fun of this or that, in the most offensive ways you can think of - or so it seems. Yet you haven't offended me in the slightest way yet.

Oh, you wait. You're time will come.

Sinister
11-15-2005, 06:27 PM
Oh, you wait. You're* time will come.

*Your

He may try, but he is bound to fail.

Isolated Fury
11-15-2005, 06:28 PM
Somebody should do me.
I call dibs.

_ߥ_vil_
11-15-2005, 06:28 PM
*Your

He may try, but he is bound to fail.

I don't think so.

Sinister
11-15-2005, 06:30 PM
Well, I know so. End of discussion.

Just a Girl
11-15-2005, 06:31 PM
I call dibs.

i would enjoy seeing this.

_ߥ_vil_
11-15-2005, 06:33 PM
Well, I know so. End of discussion.

Well, i know so know so know so know.

Sinister
11-15-2005, 06:33 PM
what the heck ?

_ߥ_vil_
11-15-2005, 06:36 PM
what the heck ?

I don't know so.

nieh
11-15-2005, 06:37 PM
Yet you haven't offended me in the slightest way yet.

I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on this.

Sinister
11-15-2005, 06:38 PM
Okay, you do that. Justin's never ever gonna offend me AGAIN. Better now ?

People are offended because they let what others say/do offend then.

Just a Girl
11-15-2005, 06:38 PM
i will second niehs 'bullshit' accusation.

edit: bugger, he's just about admitted it. my comment is worthless. *cries*

Sinister
11-15-2005, 06:39 PM
so fucking what ?

nieh
11-15-2005, 06:41 PM
i will second niehs 'bullshit' accusation.

edit: bugger, he's just about admitted it. my comment is worthless. *cries*

There there. I'm sure he'll still get worked up over it.

Sinister
11-15-2005, 06:42 PM
'so fucking what' means I couldn't care less, dumbfucks.

nieh
11-15-2005, 06:43 PM
'so fucking what' means I couldn't care less, dumbfucks.

You know what really means "I couldn't care less"? I'll give you a hint:

Just a Girl
11-15-2005, 06:45 PM
i've always taken aggressive language as a sign that you are worked up. this suggests that you do care.

and so nieh was right. again.

nieh
11-15-2005, 06:51 PM
Yay, I win!

Offspring7
11-15-2005, 06:58 PM
You know what really means "I couldn't care less"? I'll give you a hint:

wait what was the hint? oh and sinister you contradicted yourself with saying he hadn't offended you yet, and then you said again.

nieh
11-15-2005, 07:03 PM
wait what was the hint? oh and sinister you contradicted yourself with saying he hadn't offended you yet, and then you said again.

What did I say after the colon?

ninthlayer
11-15-2005, 07:05 PM
Holy shit you're dense.

Offspring7
11-15-2005, 07:08 PM
no, i got it then, i just didn't edit my last post. nieh, that was funny.

RedXIII
11-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Uh... you're.... you're joking, right?
She's stupid, don't you know that by now?

Sin Studly
11-15-2005, 09:58 PM
do i count as intelligent?

No, you don't. Sorry.

ninthlayer
11-16-2005, 04:29 AM
What is this "sorry" bullshit?

Endymion
11-16-2005, 11:39 AM
No, you don't. Sorry.

maybe not, but she seems to be a few steps above the scum of the board. that "baby devil" fellow sure is retarded.

Vera
11-16-2005, 12:08 PM
This topic was good until people started discussing Justin. More agreement on Arakor, less Justin-analysis. We all know he likes to wind people up. Next!

Kerr
11-16-2005, 12:35 PM
hmm, i think Sin enjoys winding up dense people by making negative comments about women, blacks, jews, and gleefully discussing things such as death and the holocaust. while this is repetitive, i find it entertaining, as it never fails to amaze me how wound up people allow themselves to get. it is not clear to me which of his 'views' he actually believes, and which are merely part of his bbs persona.
Yeah, I realised that. I used to be dumb and get wound up by what he says, but now, truth be told, I actually do find it funny. It IS someone on the net after all.

As for arak0r, I have never really cared for him or his existence - he doesn't annoy me much, but I never really read his posts. I didn't read all of the pwn by Justic and Sim to Joey since it just got boring, arak0r droning on and on and on......

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 12:09 AM
This topic was good until people started discussing Justin. More agreement on Arakor, less Justin-analysis. We all know he likes to wind people up. Next!

Agreed 100%. So, that arakor. He sure is a stupid dick, eh?

Linda
11-20-2005, 12:13 AM
Didn't he learn from you?

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 12:22 AM
This is like when 14-year-old kids call you old, so you say something like "No I'm not, but YOU are". Seriously Linda, shut the fuck up and die.

arak0r
11-20-2005, 12:34 AM
Didn't he learn from you?

didnt really want to post in here but i have to point out, if i am able to learn, generally thatd be.. contradicting the whole stupid thing. though being a prick is actually quite natural.

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 12:41 AM
Stupid people can learn, and you're not a prick. Just a sad loser. Pricks generally have balls attached.

Linda
11-20-2005, 09:25 AM
This is like when 14-year-old kids call you old, so you say something like "No I'm not, but YOU are". Seriously Linda, shut the fuck up and die.

I only asked a question, but oooooooooooh, looks like I hit a nerve! hahaha Calm down there, JF! ;)

And Joey, I never said you were stupid, but Justin's right, you are a dick, just like him. :)

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 09:31 AM
..... what nerve? Arakor is like me? Since most of the BBS has claimed his like you and nothing like me, why would that strike a nerve? No, if you want to aim for somebodies nerves, call me a dying old insane paedophile hag. That one will really upset me.

sKratch
11-20-2005, 10:24 AM
...I thought he was on your ignore list forever?

Linda
11-20-2005, 11:41 AM
..... what nerve? Arakor is like me? Since most of the BBS has claimed his like you and nothing like me, why would that strike a nerve? No, if you want to aim for somebodies nerves, call me a dying old insane paedophile hag. That one will really upset me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA Most of the BBS is you and Goddess?! Damn, you're funny!
I don't need to call you names. It's quite obvious you're already upset.

the_GoDdEsS
11-20-2005, 11:43 AM
Most of the BBS that counts and many more.

Linda
11-20-2005, 11:46 AM
Most of the BBS that counts and many more.

And there's predictable Goddess! hahaha :x

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 11:48 AM
Damn, you're funny! I don't need to call you names. It's quite obvious you're already upset.

Maybe HE'S the one that's funny! And maybe HE'S the one that doesn't need to call YOU names! Or...wait...no, maybe YOU'RE the one that doesn't need to call HIM names! Or...no, wait...um...uhhh...maybe I'M the one that's quite obviously upset!

...no, wait, that wasn't it either, um...shit....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*kiss kiss*

Sunny
11-20-2005, 11:53 AM
i read this thread. and then i wept. and then i felt the urge to ask...

when are you people gonna get tired of this shit? IF EVER?

T-6005
11-20-2005, 11:56 AM
I started reading, realized Linda was arguing, anticipated the next 8 pages, and read the last few posts.

So I haven't really accomplished anything.

PS - Because I'm a true manly man, I did not weep. But I sniffled a bit.

the_GoDdEsS
11-20-2005, 12:03 PM
And there's predictable Goddess! hahaha :x

I like playing. You say people who keep playing don't ever get old. I don't wanna be like you.

Linda
11-20-2005, 01:27 PM
I like playing. You say people who keep playing don't ever get old. I don't wanna be like you.

Gee, you're dense.

T-6005 - For God's sake, learn to recognize an argument.

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 01:45 PM
I guess this one is for T-6005:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=argument

Vera
11-20-2005, 01:51 PM
i read this thread. and then i wept. and then i felt the urge to ask...

when are you people gonna get tired of this shit? IF EVER?
Arguing on the internet has existed as long as the internet has.

It's like, when someone invented the e-mail, the first message they sent was "Yay guys I now have teh e-mail!!! Ph34r me!!!1" and the first reply he got was, "Fuck you homo".

Then he got another e-mail, the subject line read: "GIRTH N LENGTH 2 UR PENIS - now 80% OFF!!"

T-6005
11-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Gee, you're dense.

T-6005 - For God's sake, learn to recognize an argument.
Very sorry - it's just that you sounded immature and predictable as usual. So I just assumed you were attempting to argue again.

Sorry for any confusion - I just haven't learned to tell the differing levels of "NO I'M NOT YOU ARE" apart.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-20-2005, 03:22 PM
The all-around childishness in this thread is disgusting me.

Sunny
11-20-2005, 03:27 PM

ah, it's not about arguing on the internet. i still take extraordinary pleasure in putting the stupids in their place, online or off.

what i meant is that the whole "slagging Linda" thing is so old/overdone that i don't understand how people can still go ON AND ON AND ON AND OOOON about it without vomiting.

nieh
11-20-2005, 03:37 PM

It's like, when someone invented the e-mail, the first message they sent was "Yay guys I now have teh e-mail!!! Ph34r me!!!1" and the first reply he got was, "Fuck you homo".

Then he got another e-mail, the subject line read: "GIRTH N LENGTH 2 UR PENIS - now 80% OFF!!"

This is one of the greatest things I've ever read.

ah, it's not about arguing on the internet. i still take extraordinary pleasure in putting the stupids in their place, online or off.

what i meant is that the whole "slagging Linda" thing is so old/overdone that i don't understand how people can still go ON AND ON AND ON AND OOOON about it without vomiting.

Agreed. I just stay totally clear of the whole thing

sKratch
11-20-2005, 03:53 PM

I personally find a lot of what Justin does to be old and lame, regardless of his apparent lingering 'popular support'.

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 07:08 PM
I agree that the "slagging Linda" thing is incredibly old and worn out, but she DID come into this thread asking for it before anyone did anything.

Sunny
11-20-2005, 07:10 PM
well, in the original post Justin DID mention Linda as the next candidate for "analysis", so.. :/

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Which is incredibly predictable, and which also could have easily been ignored.

He shouldn't have mentioned her in the first place, but by now we KNOW he's going to, and he won't be stopping. Why enable the slagging that took place in this thread by posting in it? Ignore it, and sure, they'll say what they say about her, but if Linda doesn't see it, it can't bother her (at least not as much). She knows that she's going to be attacked just for existing, so why let them do it?

Sunny
11-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Yah, I agree, and you make valid points... i wasn't really thinking of what she should've/shouldn't have done though, I was just expressing how tired I am of these (redundant and boring, honestly) threads.

i mean, at this point seeing a Holocaust thread would be refreshing.

Linda
11-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Which is incredibly predictable, and which also could have easily been ignored.

He shouldn't have mentioned her in the first place, but by now we KNOW he's going to, and he won't be stopping. Why enable the slagging that took place in this thread by posting in it? Ignore it, and sure, they'll say what they say about her, but if Linda doesn't see it, it can't bother her (at least not as much). She knows that she's going to be attacked just for existing, so why let them do it?

So you're saying I should just stop posting altogether?

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 07:51 PM
No, just in threads where people slag you for no reason.

coke_a_holic
11-20-2005, 07:55 PM
So you're saying I should just stop posting altogether?
He's saying you should stop purposefully getting involved in childish discussions that could easily be avoided.

Linda
11-20-2005, 07:56 PM
No, just in threads where people slag you for no reason.

In case you haven't noticed, I have been ignoring at least 90% of it.
Sometimes, I just can't resist to remind the idiots they're not as great as
they think they are. They say they put down idiots on the bbs, not knowing they fit right into that same category themselves. Anyway, whatever, I gtg fnish watching OZ. Toodles.

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 07:59 PM
In case you haven't noticed, I have been ignoring at least 90% of it.
Sometimes, I just can't resist to remind the idiots they're not as great as
they think they are. They say they put down idiots on the bbs, not knowing they fit right into that same category themselves. Anyway, whatever, I gtg fnish watching OZ. Toodles.

Fair enough, but you know darn well that they don't care whether you think they're great or not. So reminding them accomplishes nothing, AND gets them to jump all over you.

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Oz is my favourite TV show.

Rag Doll
11-20-2005, 08:13 PM
the only one i watch is the sopranos. yeah jersey.

Not Ozymandias
11-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Maybe HE'S the one that's funny! And maybe HE'S the one that doesn't need to call YOU names! Or...wait...no, maybe YOU'RE the one that doesn't need to call HIM names! Or...no, wait...um...uhhh...maybe I'M the one that's quite obviously upset!

...no, wait, that wasn't it either, um...shit....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*kiss kiss*
This was beautiful, in every single way.

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 09:30 PM
But words don't bring her down.

Linda
11-21-2005, 12:15 PM
Oz is my favourite TV show.

I bought the first 5 seasons, just finished watching season 5 last night.
Now I have to buy season 6 when it comes out on DVD. Intense show.

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 06:24 PM
I cried like a little girl when they whacked Adebijsi.

Linda
11-21-2005, 06:41 PM
Yeah, that was really a shocker!
When the guy in the wheelchair got killed too.
awwwwww, that was sad.