PDA

View Full Version : a little "game"

ruroken
11-15-2005, 09:12 PM
I can't remember my password to my account 'cowbell' and I really badly want in it. I'll pay you if you can decipher the password, I swear. That's how badly I want in it. cowbell is teh awesome, and is my secondary account (the one I'd post in if anything were to happen to ruroken). So, there's the little "game"...get to it.

SkunkIt
11-15-2005, 11:04 PM
Here's what you do. you logout, you type in "Cowbell" then any random password. It will say the password is not right and lead you to this message,

"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes."

Click, "Click here!" and enter in your e-mail address.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-15-2005, 11:07 PM
I can't remember my password to my account 'cowbell' and I really badly want in it. I'll pay you if you can decipher the password, I swear. That's how badly I want in it. cowbell is teh awesome, and is my secondary account (the one I'd post in if anything were to happen to ruroken). So, there's the little "game"...get to it.

The pass is "yoshiyuko" Im only guessing cause Im too lazy to decript your ass.

SkunkIt
11-15-2005, 11:11 PM
This might work too:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=password+decrypter

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 07:05 AM
Here's what you do. you logout, you type in "Cowbell" then any random password. It will say the password is not right and lead you to this message,

"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes."

Click, "Click here!" and enter in your e-mail address.

You have been pwnt, ruroken.

ruroken
11-16-2005, 12:02 PM
No, because she doesn't understand. I made that account a long time ago with
www.galaway.com
but they fuckin made it so I have to PAY to get ANY new messages and, not only that, but I don't even remember what the email address WAS. That's why I'm asking for help and shit...

the_offsprings_monkey
11-18-2005, 03:14 AM
passwords are crap, I say fingerprints.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
11-28-2005, 12:48 PM
Their coming out with new laptops where instead of a password, you have to slide your thumb across the little mousepad to sign on. Sounds pretty cool.

Original prankstA
11-28-2005, 12:51 PM
you're skunk it too?

jimminy crickets!

Endymion
11-28-2005, 01:38 PM
not going to work. i did an analysis of how long it would take to brute force passwords on this board a while back. it was on the order of years.

ruroken
11-28-2005, 03:38 PM
*sniff*
R.I.P cowbell
*wipes tears*

ruroken
12-17-2005, 09:14 PM
*bump 3* :D

Rag Doll
12-17-2005, 09:16 PM
Ruroken, how about you don't do this? C'mon, save me the trouble of having to delete all the bumps.

Jebus
12-17-2005, 09:19 PM
haha, I never realized you were a mod.