PDA

View Full Version : Quotes

Taime13
11-16-2005, 06:20 PM
as anybody heard any quotes from a game tv or movie that is good so if you have post them here

What does it look like im made out of? Pudding? - CJ, San Andreas

What you gonna do when the ballas roll through? Throw shoes at them? - Ryder San Andreas

All About Eve
11-16-2005, 06:28 PM
I heard this in a movie, I don't know what movie, I just randomly turned to it on Comedy Central.

"Oh, and she also likes angry girl music of the indie persuasion."
"So I have to sit around and listen to chicks who can't play their instruments?"

Conspiracy of One
11-16-2005, 06:34 PM
"You know you're my friend, man! Of course I don't want to burn your testicles!" - My name is Earl.

.:SMASH:.
11-16-2005, 10:10 PM
i made this one up

life is homophobic. its not quite gay yet but it sure is getting there

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 10:13 PM
"What are you gonna do, hit your enemies with a stick? Grab a friggen weapon!"

-Deer Avenger 3D

RedXIII
11-16-2005, 10:14 PM
You're draining the humor out of something by saying it with no tone whatsoever, and without the plot/setup for the joke. These threads are always gay.
I support this statement 100%

11-16-2005, 10:15 PM
You're draining the humor out of something by saying it with no tone whatsoever, and without the plot/setup for the joke. These threads are always gay.
your name says it all dude

That Punk Kid You Love
11-16-2005, 10:16 PM
"Hi,Im part horse. Care to ride me?"-Cant remember what its called.

11-16-2005, 10:18 PM
'i got hit by this big light that was attatched to alot of metal...thats a train son' - little nicky

classic, i still laugh at that

That Punk Kid You Love
11-16-2005, 10:20 PM
'i got hit by this big light that was attatched to alot of metal...thats a train son' - little nicky

classic, i still laugh at that

Goooood movie.

RedXIII
11-16-2005, 10:23 PM
Little Nicky was crap. Huge, smelly, pile of crap.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 10:23 PM
"Mary, I desperately want to make love to a school boy..."

-Dumb and Dumber

^my favorite scene in the whole movie

11-16-2005, 10:36 PM
Little Nicky was crap. Huge, smelly, pile of crap.
then you should like it coz it sounds like it would reflect upon you perfectly

Telekinesis
11-16-2005, 11:11 PM
there are so many good ones I know I'm gonna miss some...

I remember when I saw The Pacifier at the cinemas with my best mate I was in hysterics when that romanian lady did the peter panda dance, I swear I laughed so hard when everyone else was just chuckling, that's the most I ever laughed in a movie

OK on with the quotes

I'm not your fucking mommy! - The Ring 2

Mick: Yeah well we weren't in hell! I mean there was this bright white light at the end of a long tunnel, right, and there was these chicks' voices, and that music...
Anton: Music?
Pnub: Yeah kinda uncool music, like, Enya. And these chicks' voices they were saying "Come to us, come towards the light".
Anton: So what happened?
Mick: We figured, fuck it, I mean it was really far! - Idle Hands

[to 911 operator] There is something wrong with my friend, I think he smoked some nutmeg or something - Idle Hands

Ashley Lopez: Starla, why do you have to be so nasty to Genevieve? She's been like your slave!
Tanner Jennings: Oui! You just can't stand for anyone else to have a little bit of attention you stuck-up bitch!
Starla Grady: Don't call me a bitch... bitch!
[Starla slaps Tanner]
Tanner Jennings: You are a bitch... bitch!
[Tanner slaps Starla back]
Ashley Lopez: And we know you called us sluts!
[Ashley slaps Starla]
Starla Grady: You are sluts!
[Starla slaps both of them] - Slap Her! She's French!

[after finding the guys while singing "Do you Really Want to Hurt Me"]
Dennis, Elwood: [singing] Yes we really want to hurt you. Yes we really want to make you cry. Yes we really want to shoot you. Yes we really want to make you die - Without A Paddle

Herman: When he leaves the Kwik-E-Mart, we start the saturation bombing. You got the water balloons?
Bart: Two hundred rounds, sir. Is it okay if they say "Happy Birthday" on the side?
Herman: Well, I'd rather they say, "Death From Above," but I guess we're stuck.

all of those have got to be my favourite lines ever from movies or TV shows, I'll porbably remember some more later though

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 11:25 PM
"Hey! Who threw that handle?!?!?!"
-Kung Fu Hustle

That Punk Kid You Love
11-16-2005, 11:30 PM
"Mary, I desperately want to make love to a school boy..."

-Dumb and Dumber

^my favorite scene in the whole movie

Actually this one is better.

"Ya know we once successfuly mated a bulldog with a shitzu. Yeah,we called it a bullshit." - Jim Carrey (Dumb & Dumber)

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 11:32 PM

"Ya know we once successfuly mated a bulldog with a shitzu. Yeah,we called it a bullshit." - Jim Carrey (Dumb & Dumber)

I dunno.... that schoolboy line was pretty funny.

Blue_Dragon
11-16-2005, 11:54 PM
wayne:Ron paxton here is the creator of the suck-cut. tell me, ron, exactly how does the suck-cut work?

Ron: as you can see it sucks as it cuts!

wayne: wow it certainly does suck!

(a scene from waynes world...)

Blue_Dragon
11-16-2005, 11:55 PM

actually it was jeff daniels who said that

memento
11-17-2005, 03:10 AM
Agamemnon: A great victory was won today, but that victory was not yours. Kings do not kneel to Achilles. Kings do not pay homage to Achilles.
Achilles: Perhaps the kings were too far behind to see: the soldiers won the battle.
Agamemnon: History remembers KINGS, not soldiers! Tomorrow we'll batter down the gates of Troy. I'll build monuments for victory on every island of Greece. I'll carve Agamemnon in the stones.
Achilles: Be careful King of kings. First you need the victory.

Achilles: I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.