PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Christian Woman On "Trading Spouses"

original_prankster
11-16-2005, 09:13 PM
LOL.

Watch it. (http://thatvideosite.com/view/941.html)

It's really hard to believe she's being serious. I really hope she's faking it.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-16-2005, 09:23 PM
This thread needs Jesus.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 09:24 PM
lol. I actually saw that episode. I normally don't watch shows like that, but I saw her and I couldn't help but laugh. Religion is a good thing, but some take it too far.

Amanda
11-16-2005, 09:25 PM
I watched that episode with my mother (also an obsessed christian). She said that woman either had a demon inside of her, or was just out of her fucking mind. That sort of comment,coming from my mom, means that woman is in a hell of a bad shape.

bd007h
11-16-2005, 09:27 PM
reality TV is teh suckz

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 09:37 PM
That lady was totally real.

I REBUKE THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 09:38 PM
That lady was totally real.

I REBUKE THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!

lol. This whole board is full of demons!

barangatang
11-16-2005, 09:42 PM
I really want to go up to her and say "Hey bitch, I'm a jew and I'm proud"
I wonder what she'd do if you said "goddamn it!" around her.

Little_Miss_1565
11-16-2005, 09:43 PM
Oh shit, the clip cuts out after a minute?! They totally missed the whole "I rebuke this in the name of the Lord!" thing she did, though it got how she called everything "dark-sided."

However, that also means it missed the bit where she was dry-heaving and puking in the backyard for like 10 minutes.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Oh shit, the clip cuts out after a minute?! They totally missed the whole "I rebuke this in the name of the Lord!" thing she did, though it got how she called everything "dark-sided."

However, that also means it missed the bit where she was dry-heaving and puking in the backyard for like 10 minutes.

lol. I missed the puking part, but I liked when she was yelling at the cameramen and tore up the check. I laughed even harder when it said she eventually accepted the 20 grand for the bypass surgery. Money can corrupt even the most Christian minds.

Sunny
11-16-2005, 10:25 PM
and now you can buy her bobblehead on ebay.

i love the world we live in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Talking-bobblehead-nodder-trading-spouses-GOD-WARRIOR_W0QQitemZ6225867209QQcategoryZ4083QQssPage NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rag Doll
11-16-2005, 10:27 PM
christ. that was....frightening. o_O

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 10:27 PM
and now you can buy her bobblehead on ebay.

i love the world we live in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Talking-bobblehead-nodder-trading-spouses-GOD-WARRIOR_W0QQitemZ6225867209QQcategoryZ4083QQssPage NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That is one of the funniest things i have seen in my life.

Amanda
11-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Lmao that could possibly be the funniest thing i've ever seen. I didn't know though, that the damn thing would start playing a tune and screaming "i'm a warrior". Its 3:30 am here and im surprised it didnt wake up the whole house...

Italia311
11-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Christians are fuct. And I mean like Christian people ya know?

Like I was baptised Catholic er whatever, I come from a place thats the heart of Catholic yet, me and my family could give 2 shits...lol I dunno...Just friggin weird seeing people do that shit. Keep it to yourself...damn...

Jebus
11-16-2005, 10:35 PM
I told myself that I wasn't going to miss that when I saw the commercial. Then I lost my control :(

Amanda
11-16-2005, 10:35 PM
People like that give christians a bad name. I've met alot of christians, some of my friends are, not all of them are obsessed fanatic freaks.

Ryon
11-16-2005, 10:36 PM
I'm christian, but I don't go ranting, screaming, and raving all over the place. Thats just insanity.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 10:36 PM
The music for that eBay thing is great.

Ryon
11-16-2005, 10:37 PM
The music for that eBay thing is great.

IM A GOD WARRIOR.

Loffle.

Amanda
11-16-2005, 10:38 PM
I'm christian, but I don't go ranting, screaming, and raving all over the place. Thats just insanity.
I know! Anyone who knows anything about the bible would know that screaming, offending and forcing ur beliefs on others is not the way to do it.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 10:39 PM
I know! Anyone who knows anything about the bible would know that screaming, offending and forcing ur beliefs on others is not the way to do it.

Yeah, that's how things like the crusades and Holocaust happen.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-16-2005, 10:40 PM
IM A GOD WARRIOR.

Loffle.

She starts yelling "GARGYALS!!!" too.

Jebus
11-16-2005, 10:41 PM
Woot, I found a torrent.

Ryon
11-16-2005, 10:41 PM

Heh, I go to a christian school and that is like, one of the first things adressed, it's kinda funny.

Just cause I go to a private school please don't assume me a rich mommas boy.

I'm not.

Ryon
11-16-2005, 10:42 PM
She starts yelling "GARGYALS!!!" too.

Heh, I noticed that, I did'nt know what she was saying, I just got confused and carried on my mer-- wait listening to that is'nt very merry.

:D

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 10:43 PM
Heh, I go to a christian school and that is like, one of the first things adressed, it's kinda funny.

Just cause I go to a private school please don't assume me a rich mommas boy.

I'm not.

Heehee. I went to Catholic school for kindergarten. Then I was put into the public school system and I have kept a fair distance from the church ever since.

Ryon
11-16-2005, 10:46 PM
Heehee. I went to Catholic school for kindergarten. Then I was put into the public school system and I have kept a fair distance from the church ever since.

One of my friends is catholic, it confuses me with all the rituals.

Hail mary's ect..

Italia311
11-16-2005, 10:49 PM
I went to Catholic school my whole life and Loved it. I wouldn't have gone to any other school in the city. Besides, Catholic schools were always better then the public school. It wasn't overly religious either...church every now and then. I know someone who went to a christian school they had chapel every morning. fuck that!

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 10:49 PM
One of my friends is catholic, it confuses me with all the rituals.

Hail mary's ect..

Technically I'm Catholic, but I do not practice it. Except for Christmas, when my nana takes us all to San Xavier Mission (that place is over 200 years old) and we go back to her place to open presents and eat turkey. It's the same every year.

Ryon
11-16-2005, 10:50 PM
I went to Catholic school my whole life and Loved it. I wouldn't have gone to any other school in the city. Besides, Catholic schools were always better then the public school. It wasn't overly religious either...church every now and then. I know someone who went to a christian school they had chapel every morning. fuck that!

My school has it once a week. for like, 30 minutse I think.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 10:50 PM

Yeah, I remember having to go to mass every friday. That sucked but we got free time after that! We would play legos, dress up, build forts, everything!

Give me a break, I was in kindergarten.

Ryon
11-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I remember having to go to mass every friday. That sucked but we got free time after that! We would play legos, dress up, build forts, everything!

Give me a break, I was in kindergarten.

Pssh, how can anyone hold that against you, we all have loved legos before.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 10:55 PM
Pssh, how can anyone hold that against you, we all have loved legos before.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

lol. I was referring to the dress-up part. Legos are still pretty sweet.

Italia311
11-16-2005, 10:56 PM
Damn...

My catholic school we went to church 4 times a year TOPS.

Start of School Mass
Christmas Mass
Easter Mass
End of School Mass

Thats it. Only thing though we had to take religion every year. Grade 9 we did Old Testiment, Grade 10 New Testiment but, Grade 11 we did world Religions and Grade 12 we studied Creation Story, Darwin (origins of species) and Big Bang. Good Times.

Ryon
11-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Damn...

My catholic school we went to church 4 times a year TOPS.

Start of School Mass
Christmas Mass
Easter Mass
End of School Mass

Thats it. Only thing though we had to take religion every year. Grade 9 we did Old Testiment, Grade 10 New Testiment but, Grade 11 we did world Religions and Grade 12 we studied Creation Story, Darwin (origins of species) and Big Bang. Good Times.

We have to take Bible every trimester, but my teacher is awsome, mainly we talk about paintballing, revalation, other stuff, its an auto A class.

Italia311
11-16-2005, 11:03 PM
Haha nice man. All my religion teachers were up tight except my grade 12 one when we talked about darwin and all that. She was pretty chillin. I got my mom to make pizza and we would eat it in the class. lol...once again..good times.

Ryon
11-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Haha nice man. All my religion teachers were up tight except my grade 12 one when we talked about darwin and all that. She was pretty chillin. I got my mom to make pizza and we would eat it in the class. lol...once again..good times.

Hah, the only complaint about my school I have is I have saturday school for saying "ass".

Well, I have to sleep. Zero period tomarrow.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 11:11 PM
I wish I could take a religions class. I would enjoy that. Wow, you are brave for having a zero hour class. If I did that, I would be getting up at about 4 in the morning.

barangatang
11-16-2005, 11:14 PM
Yeah, that's how things like the crusades and Holocaust happen.

Um...no. At least not the holocaust.

Mota Boy
11-16-2005, 11:15 PM
I went to a private high school. Every weekday 'cept Wednesday we had about twenty minutes of Chapel and we were required to go to church on Sunday. It sounds pretty hardcore, but for my first two years there we kept joking that our preacher was an atheist. He had a gay daughter, referred to God as "she" and opened up his Bible class by saying "Now, where did the Bible come from? It didn't just fall out of the air." He then proceeded to drop the Bible onto the classroom floor, look down in mock astonishment and say "Holy shit, a Bible!".

Great dude.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Um...no. At least not the holocaust.

Yes, it was based on a lack of tolerance for other religions.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 11:16 PM
I went to a private high school. Every weekday 'cept Wednesday we had about twenty minutes of Chapel and we were required to go to church on Sunday. It sounds pretty hardcore, but for my first two years there we kept joking that our preacher was an atheist. He had a gay daughter, referred to God as "she" and opened up his Bible class by saying "Now, where did the Bible come from? It didn't just fall out of the air." He then proceeded to drop the Bible onto the classroom floor, look down in mock astonishment and say "Holy shit, a Bible!".

Great dude.

lol. Sounds cool.

Nicole
11-17-2005, 04:06 AM
I'm SO looking forward to that coming on tv here. ahh crazy fucked up people are amusing. Boo for ridiculously delayed tv programming.

Sunny, I haven't had a good laugh for a long time but that did the job :)

nieh
11-17-2005, 05:23 AM
Woot, I found a torrent.

Where at? I need a link!

Vera
11-17-2005, 05:38 AM

Great dude.
World needs more religious people like him.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 05:38 AM
Where at? I need a link!
www.thepiratebay.org
www.torrentreactor.net
www.mininova.org

You can find almost anything on these three.

Rag Doll
11-29-2005, 10:17 PM
She's going to be on Leno in like 2 minutes (EST)

Jebus
11-29-2005, 10:21 PM
does anyone else love it when mota boy puts a thumbs up on top of his posts?