PDA

View Full Version : a good joke

.:SMASH:.
11-17-2005, 01:24 AM
the joke thread has been untouched for a while, and the probability of someone reading my joke there is very minimal so i thought i would post it on my own thread. well here it goes:

ok, theres this fat dude and none of the weight loss programs like weight watchers or jenny craig are working out for him. well anyway, one day he finds this new place and they have deals to lose lots of weight. one package he is guarenteed to lose 10 kilos in a minimum of one week. so he thought to himself: what have i got to lose? so he tries it. when he goes to it, a hot woman is standing there in revealing clothing and explains the rules. the rules are simple: catch me and im yours....so as any man in his right man would, he went after her. eventually he had caught her, and you know, had sex with her. he got what he paid for. he lost his 10 kilos. so he thought to himself: i'll go back and try the next package. now the next package promised to lose him 20 kilos in a minimum one week. he went to the place again and he saw this more appealing, fit woman in a tight bikini. same rules, same routine. he lost his 20 kilos. so he thought he was getting a great bargain and he went back for the 30 kilo deal. but this time, to his surprise, there was no hot woman waiting for him. there was a man. the man was sweating and wearing a g-string. the man said: "if i can catch you, you're mine!". trust me, this guy lost alot of weight!

Sin Studly
11-17-2005, 01:28 AM
That was stupid and you're not funny.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 01:30 AM
It's not that funny... sorry :(

.:SMASH:.
11-17-2005, 01:34 AM
bah u guys just dont know good australian humour...gay people are funny ppls!

Sin Studly
11-17-2005, 01:38 AM
That's Queensland redneck humour. That's the kind of joke people who marry their cousins and get sexual pleasure out of hitting cane toads with sticks laugh at. It's crap, and you're a stupid junglebunny inbred uneducated canetoad-fucking sugarcane-eating XXXX-drinking sister-molesting queenslander. And learn to speak fucking English, you stupid redneck fucks. We live in Australia, not Ostrahla. Or didn't you learn English in your plyboard falling-apart piece-of-shit jungle-shack queensland scheewlhouse?

Not Ozymandias
11-17-2005, 01:39 AM
Fucking pillock, I'll never get the time I wasted reading that shit back. You go on my Ignore List for life now.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 03:00 AM
That's Queensland redneck humour. That's the kind of joke people who marry their cousins and get sexual pleasure out of hitting cane toads with sticks laugh at. It's crap, and you're a stupid junglebunny inbred uneducated canetoad-fucking sugarcane-eating XXXX-drinking sister-molesting queenslander. And learn to speak fucking English, you stupid redneck fucks. We live in Australia, not Ostrahla. Or didn't you learn English in your plyboard falling-apart piece-of-shit jungle-shack queensland scheewlhouse?
For once I agree with sin, that joke was pure shit.

Bacterium
11-17-2005, 04:31 AM
I didn't get the joke..

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 07:25 AM
That was stupid and you're not funny.

It's just this simple.

Megs
11-17-2005, 09:22 AM
the joke thread has been untouched for a while, and the probability of someone reading my joke there is very minimal so i thought i would post it on my own thread. well here it goes:

ok, theres this fat dude and none of the weight loss programs like weight watchers or jenny craig are working out for him. well anyway, one day he finds this new place and they have deals to lose lots of weight. one package he is guarenteed to lose 10 kilos in a minimum of one week. so he thought to himself: what have i got to lose? so he tries it. when he goes to it, a hot woman is standing there in revealing clothing and explains the rules. the rules are simple: catch me and im yours....so as any man in his right man would, he went after her. eventually he had caught her, and you know, had sex with her. he got what he paid for. he lost his 10 kilos. so he thought to himself: i'll go back and try the next package. now the next package promised to lose him 20 kilos in a minimum one week. he went to the place again and he saw this more appealing, fit woman in a tight bikini. same rules, same routine. he lost his 20 kilos. so he thought he was getting a great bargain and he went back for the 30 kilo deal. but this time, to his surprise, there was no hot woman waiting for him. there was a man. the man was sweating and wearing a g-string. the man said: "if i can catch you, you're mine!". trust me, this guy lost alot of weight!
alternatively it's a gorilla, with a sign hanging rounf his neck saying "if i catch you, i'm gonna fuck you"