PDA

View Full Version : Under-educated!!!Seriously!!!

<<Angry Kid>>
11-17-2005, 10:09 AM
I was talking to this poor kid in year 8-9 today and he actually had no idea that sex existed!
I asked him if he knew how he as made and he said in a hospital, I asked if he was a virgin and he said NO! very loud n' proud! I explained what a virgin was to him and he was like 'Sex?!'
He thought girls had dicks and sex was kissing! He said the sperm went through the mouth ^-^ I was in hysterics as I was trying to explain to him but he just got more and more confuddled! poor kid, apparently he was away for every sex ed lesson but I think he just really didn't get it. :p I'm bringing in a child dev book for him tomorow, I don't want to scare him though! :)

Discuss: ^that

Megs
11-17-2005, 10:12 AM
woah. he's more retarded than my 8 year old brother

Back in Black
11-17-2005, 10:13 AM
I always thought that girls had dicks. You learn something new everyday.

<<Angry Kid>>
11-17-2005, 10:35 AM
I always thought that girls had dicks. You learn something new everyday.
:( I feel sorry for you

the_GoDdEsS
11-17-2005, 10:37 AM
That's not really under-educated if he has conservative parents and lives in a protective home where sex and violence are taboo. I don't expect all 8-9 year olds to know.

<<Angry Kid>>
11-17-2005, 10:39 AM
That's not really under-educated if he has conservative parents and lives in a protective home where sex and violence are taboo. I don't expect all 8-9 year olds to know.
He is IN year 8-9 at school I mean, he is 13.
I mean under educated in that department

the_GoDdEsS
11-17-2005, 10:40 AM
Oh sorry, my bad. I guess I misread that then.

<<Angry Kid>>
11-17-2005, 10:41 AM
Oh sorry, my bad. I guess I misread that then.
*sigh I forgive you *sniff :p

Lammat
11-17-2005, 10:57 AM
wtf, I already jerked off when I'am was 8.

RedXIII
11-17-2005, 12:02 PM
^ disgusting.

I didn't learn about or think about sex until just recently, so I was like him.

the_GoDdEsS
11-17-2005, 12:09 PM
What the fuck is disgusting about somebody masturbating at the age of 8? Some discover their own sexuality earlier than others, without necessarily knowing what sex is either.

RedXIII
11-17-2005, 12:12 PM
I just think it's nasty to be into it that young. It makes me shiver..........

adRi
11-17-2005, 12:15 PM
I'm agree.
Nobody talks that boy about this topic, so I think he won't know "the truth" until he realize it by himself (if nobody explains it before...)

Poor kid, everyone would know what sex is, because this information will help him in his future

the_GoDdEsS
11-17-2005, 12:18 PM

Pffft, you just made yourself sound super lame. Omg, masturbation at a young age is nasty!!!1 Ew, ew, ew. You frigid vagina.

RedXIII
11-17-2005, 12:22 PM
Pffft, you just made yourself sound super lame. Omg, masturbation at a young age is nasty!!!1 Ew, ew, ew. You frigid vagina.
I can't help how I feel. Besides, what's wrong with you? It's my own goddam opinion and you don't have to be all pissy about it.

the_GoDdEsS
11-17-2005, 12:23 PM
Pissy? I just find you totally ridiculous.

RedXIII
11-17-2005, 12:24 PM
Then what's with the name calling?

the_GoDdEsS
11-17-2005, 12:25 PM
It's not name calling. You are a frigid vagina.

Sunny
11-17-2005, 01:16 PM

I think it's nasty to be afraid and/or ashamed of such a natural activity. it makes me shiver...

i started masturbating when i was younger than 8. 6-7 maybe. i haven't gone blind yet (zomg!)

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 01:29 PM
^Exactly.

In fact, I was climaxing before my body was even producing semen. Seriously, usually I'd masturbate and get off and nothing would come out, but around the age of 12 or something, all of a sudden I was shooting semen. I had mixed reactions: on the one hand, I knew it was a sign of manhood, but on the other, I thought that it would be terribly inconvenient to have to clean that stuff up all the time.

I'm being 100% serious too. Sorry for giving too much info.

the_GoDdEsS
11-17-2005, 01:37 PM
Haha, orgasms at 8 give you a wtf-this-is-so-good-wtf-is-it moment.

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 01:40 PM
yeah. i didn't know what sex was until i was 10 yrs old. i had always thought it was kissing, but it is impossible to not know what sex is in my public school system.

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 01:41 PM

Haha, totally! I remember writhing around in pleasure on my bed thinking "what did I do to deserve this immense joy?!"

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 01:42 PM
oh, he was 13. how did he not know about it?

the_GoDdEsS
11-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Haha, totally! I remember writhing around in pleasure on my bed thinking "what did I do to deserve this immense joy?!"

Hahahaha, tell me about it. It was fun!

JoY
11-17-2005, 02:12 PM
all of a sudden I was shooting semen. I had mixed reactions: on the one hand.
ew, no one asked for details. ;p

I recently spoke to a NINETEEN year old girl & she asked me what an orgasm feels like. she's NEVER in her life touched herself, or even LOOKED at herself down there. I said she didn't have to be embarrassed, or ashamed, that 98% percent of the world population touches him-/herself & that the other two lies about it. but.. she has GENUINELY never touched herself. I was in fucking shock. I'm not kidding. my boyfriend had to pour water over my face, pinch me real hard & give me mouth to mouth (hehe) to stabilise me.

the_GoDdEsS
11-17-2005, 02:16 PM
I have a friend like that and it's seriously shocking to me.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-17-2005, 02:20 PM
When i was 12, i started masturbated. I don't anymore, though. :(

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 02:58 PM
ew, no one asked for details. ;p

Ha! Mixed reactions on the one hand...nice selective quoting there ;P
Oh, and you all loved the details anyway!

ruroken
11-17-2005, 04:00 PM
Jesus, Rick, you made me think about you rolling around on your bed with your penis in your hand, with this huge smile on your face...

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 04:16 PM
^I can't apologize enough for that. BURN that image out of your brain, now!

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 04:19 PM
what if they want it in their brain?

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Then enjoy! *thumbs up*

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 04:22 PM
haha, enjoyed.

Lammat
11-18-2005, 08:26 AM

yer, i had those feelings: "ow damn wtf, this feels great", didn't know how I started with it, but i know the first time was one of the best :p (at 8 :d)

darko
11-18-2005, 12:44 PM
do you want to know about under educated?

One of the after school boys that works with me thinks that the first time you get drunk you become an alcoholic {so thats makes how many of us alcoholic?}.....has no idea what the immaculate conception is....and thats only two things there is SOO many more....he's 15....has 'girlfriends' and doesnt know what to do with them.....doesnt even kiss them and wanders why he gets dumped after a few days

Kerr
11-18-2005, 12:53 PM
I started wanking at the age of 10, but I find I do it less now. Maybe I have a very slight impotence due to getting drunk :(

T-6005
11-18-2005, 01:52 PM
This thread was worth reading just to see someone call someone else a frigid vagina.

And the wtf-is-this-it-feels-so-good-wtf thing.

Yatesy
11-18-2005, 01:55 PM
I was talking to this poor kid in year 8-9 today and he actually had no idea that sex existed!
I asked him if he knew how he as made and he said in a hospital, I asked if he was a virgin and he said NO! very loud n' proud! I explained what a virgin was to him and he was like 'Sex?!'
He thought girls had dicks and sex was kissing! He said the sperm went through the mouth ^-^ I was in hysterics as I was trying to explain to him but he just got more and more confuddled! poor kid, apparently he was away for every sex ed lesson but I think he just really didn't get it. :p I'm bringing in a child dev book for him tomorow, I don't want to scare him though! :)

Discuss: ^that

That is rather silly, but meh it concerns me not.

<<Angry Kid>>
11-19-2005, 02:25 AM
That is rather silly, but meh it concerns me not.
I showed him a book today and he was like 'oh so thats what thats for!' and 'Do I have to do that!!' and 'wtf is that meat to be! (vagina)'
I wanna see what his parents are like :( probably complete weirdos that dont want grandchildren.

JoY
11-19-2005, 03:01 AM
I remember when one day I innocently walked into the bathroom & saw my brother in the MOST unusual position in the shower. I couldn't see much & he couldn't see me, because the showercurtain wasn't exactly see-through, but I did see he was lying on the ground, head against the curtain - it looked rather uncomfortable to me. I was 8, or something. either way, I heard him breathing heavily, saw him moving superfast & I really just didn't get it. I stood there for several seconds, watching him going, untill it suddenly hit me; MASTURBATION! I silently sneaked off & decided I had to discover myself some time too.

but that was after I'd been messing around with two female friends.

<<Angry Kid>>
11-21-2005, 08:57 AM
but that was after I'd been messing around with two female friends.
Oooh :D lets hear more.....

JohnnyNemesis
11-21-2005, 08:59 AM
^Shouldn't you be not alive by now?

Fuck that, I'm calling Darwin.

<<Angry Kid>>
11-21-2005, 09:01 AM
^Shouldn't you be not alive by now?

Fuck that, I'm calling Darwin.
Not alive? Darwin? wtf? ^.^

JohnnyNemesis
11-21-2005, 09:01 AM
Yes, go ahead, continue to display your stupidity.

<<Angry Kid>>
11-21-2005, 09:06 AM
Yes, go ahead, continue to display your stupidity.
Explain, who is Darwin, why should I not be alive right now and I will continue to display my stupidity as long as I wish.