PDA

View Full Version : Venting

That Punk Kid You Love
11-17-2005, 02:24 PM
Vent your fucking feelings here.

Ok just wanna get this out. Anything I do gets yelled at. I say something right,I get yelled at. Anything I do wrong I get yelled at. When I do nothing at all I get yelled at. Oh and Im venting for other people too. Ive seen kids get yelled at on here for doing nothing. Its like I can't do anything right and everybody else has to be a fucking douchebag about it. Justin,my dad is dead I know that. You don't have to rub it in every 5 fuckin seconds ok? Sarah,I didn't mean to be a jackass and Im really sorry about yelling at you but let off alittle I have a gf that I don't plan on ever leaving. Ricky,dude you rock your a friend man but I don't get why you yell at everything I do wrong. Thats all Im gonna vent atm. Oh and anybody that tells me to take this to PM,Im sorry I just need to get this out ok?

JoY
11-17-2005, 02:29 PM
meh, I remember when my parents couldn't get along, they'd yell at me for anything I did & mostly anything I didn't do. it can get to you, sure. but try to see it from all sides as much as possible & maybe you can figure out some kind of reason why everyone is flipping. & venting is always good. =)

my tiny rant:
FUCKING GODDAMMIT I CAN'T FUCKING WALK, I'M FUCKING DEPENDAND ON MY UBERRETARDED ROOMMATE THIS ENTIRE WEEKEND. *rips hair out*

there you have it, kthnxbye.

Sunny
11-17-2005, 02:31 PM
dude, just a thought regarding the Sarah thing... if you're taken and don't want people to get the wrong idea, don't flirt with them all the time... don't tell them that you'd throw them in the pool if they were wearing a white shirt... etc.

just my two cents.

anyways, i'll vent in a bit myself.

0r4ng3
11-17-2005, 02:31 PM
It's not exactly a rant, because I'm not mad about it too much, but I fucking hate it when I'm blamed for something I didn't do, and it happens often.

Sunny
11-17-2005, 02:34 PM
ok my turn.

i can't sleep. i hate how it gets dark at 4 pm. i hate the rain. i hate having dark circles under my eyes cause im so sleep-deprived. i hate not being able to make plans cause everything's so up in the air. i hate how charlie's in austin and not here with me. arrrhg. i hate having a fucking ton of work to do, dammit fucking shit!

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-17-2005, 02:36 PM
Ok, cool.

My art teacher says my art sucks, and my dog died. My skateboards broken, and im fighting with my best friend, and girlfriend.

Sunny
11-17-2005, 02:38 PM
Pshhh, you can draw better than most people I know. And many of them are professional graphic artists/illustrators.

so "wtf" to your art teacher. wtf.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Nimrod In Town']Ok, cool.

My art teacher says my art sucks, and my dog died. My skateboards broken, and im fighting with my best friend, and girlfriend.

Punch your teacher in the face.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-17-2005, 02:42 PM
She says it's childish, and immature. Heh.

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 02:48 PM
venting is good. my stupid fucked up problem is a guy named ray, who decides to play mind games with me, and i currently have no idea whats going on between us. and i hate not knowing. i tried to push him out of my life and my mind, but he won't leave. every time i hear a certain song, it reminds me. i'm so confused about things. and then theres other guys who think i'm, for lack of a better word, "fuckable". isn't that just great? thats all i am to them, just another girl with tits. it makes me soo angry and when they say things like that, i usually just go along with it and pretend i'm ok with it, because i have very low self esteem/confidence. i constantly try to make myself feel better about myself, but i won't be ok with me until i'm 6 and my parents let me start living MY fucking life. oh yeah, and i can never look someone straight in the eyes because i don't want to let them in that close, and let them see what i feel. why do i do that? no idea, i'm outgoing and friendly, yet i'm scared of myself and everyone else around me. the people i've let in my life are great, though, and they give me reason to love the world i live in. basically, i'm great outside and inside.

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 02:54 PM
I yell at everything you do wrong because I'm usually in a bad mood and you sometimes make it worse by being just plain annoying. Honestly, don't let me get to you. Don't take me too seriously.

Except for that time I flipped on you for always being obvious about the fact that Justin making fun of you and your dad bothers you. Take my advice on that seriously because I'm telling you for your own good. If he's TRYING to piss you off, and you show him that you ARE pissed off, why in the world would he stop?
Anyway, it's good to vent as long as you all remember that life is fuckin' sweet. Roll with it, everyone.

Hell, I'm horribly sick/feverish, I might have Lyme Disease, I have strep throat AGAIN and I was also told that I might be anemic. And yeah, I'm frustrated because I have tons of papers to write while I can barely keep my head up, but fuck it, life is still good right now.

Revolver-2005?
11-17-2005, 03:00 PM
Vent your fucking feelings here.

Ok just wanna get this out. Anything I do gets yelled at. I say something right,I get yelled at. Anything I do wrong I get yelled at. When I do nothing at all I get yelled at. Oh and Im venting for other people too. Ive seen kids get yelled at on here for doing nothing. Its like I can't do anything right and everybody else has to be a fucking douchebag about it. Justin,my dad is dead I know that. You don't have to rub it in every 5 fuckin seconds ok? Sarah,I didn't mean to be a jackass and Im really sorry about yelling at you but let off alittle I have a gf that I don't plan on ever leaving. Ricky,dude you rock your a friend man but I don't get why you yell at everything I do wrong. Thats all Im gonna vent atm. Oh and anybody that tells me to take this to PM,Im sorry I just need to get this out ok?

I came to the forums today, scrolled down past the polls, looked in the other bands, then I took a look at the most recently replied topic, it was called venting...i figured you made it since it sounds emo.

And about your dad dying, sorry bout that but dont bitch about people who make jokes about it when you probably put that knowledge out to the public.

You should be yelled at when you do something wrong, or nothing at all and when you think you're doing something right, it probably really is wrong

Just a Girl
11-17-2005, 03:19 PM
dude, just a thought regarding the Sarah thing... if you're taken and don't want people to get the wrong idea, don't flirt with them all the time... don't tell them that you'd throw them in the pool if they were wearing a white shirt... etc.

agreed. you encourage her for fuck's sake. i remember one post where you said something like "i'm gonna fly to england and we'll fuck all day and night". what the fuck are you saying that for if you want her to back off? besides which, she also has a boyfriend, as far as i know. and do you honestly think she actually wants you to break up with your girlfriend and have a long distance relationship with her? jesus christ, get over yourself.

and now i feel harsh, because i generally have no problem with you, but you're being a real dick over the whole sarah thing.

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 03:22 PM
^With posts like that, you shouldn't have to ask why I love you so much. Seriously, I'm with you 100% on that.

_ߥ_vil_
11-17-2005, 03:22 PM
Hey Steve,

My turn.

I don't want you to leave your girlfriend!!! NO NO NO. You got THAT wrong. I live in UK. You live in America. I was messing about. I guess I took it too far but that's typical me. I felt really bad when you got all wierd on me. I deserved it anyways. So, I'm really, really, really sorry and I hope we can still be okay?! Oh, and I won't say any more creepy shit to you. You're a really nice lad and all so I kinda miss the little *ruin a thread with mindless talk*. So, hey I'll lay off or like not talk to you ever again. But, hopefully not because you make me smile. :D. Yeah, JUST smile.

Anyways, as for the rest of my life, My boyfriend is a complete and utter dickhead who blames me 'cos i shout at him. He tells me who he wants to fuck. Tells me I'm pathetic. Makes me feel like a total bitch towards him. Upsets me. Oh, and to top that...he can't fucking dress.

My college work is piling up on me. I can't be arsed anymore. It's too hard for me to cope with.

I haven't seen any of my mates for ages. I'm lonely. I was sick yesterday. I'm cold. I've really fucked it up with my boyf. He doesn't care anymore. He'd rather go out with his mates than have sex.

I hate Zoe. I hate his mates. I cant wake my sister up in a morning. I'm totally fancy this fit emo lad at college. He doesn't notice me. Oli might try something on and ruin my relationship. I need to get drunk really badly so if he does try it on then I have an excuse. My boyf wouldn't care if I actually went with another lad. Where I live is total crap. I have no-one to talk to whatsoever about any of this.

There.

I feel bad but good.

EDIT: None of my boyf problems added to the *flirt with steve till he snaps at you* bit. That was tonight I found this out.

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 03:28 PM
oh, honey. aww...don't worry about it. and you don't need to be drunk to make it ok to like that guy, just try it on your own sober. you'd be surprised, maybe it'll work it. steve was a bit harsh, i agree. if your boyfriend is like that, he's totally not worth your time thinking about him. if all it is is sex between you two, the relationships not worth having, especially if you like that other guy. I haven't had a lot of life experience myself, so thats about all i can say.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 03:30 PM
Awww Sarah, I'm on msn if ya need to chat ok. :(

Offspring-Fanatic
11-17-2005, 03:32 PM
alright:

Hmm im freaking out about my history project, i have a book report due wednesday and i haven't even read the book, i got an essay to type, im trying to avoid this one guy, I have club volleyball tryouts sunday, im pissed at my dad, my dads pissed at me (for who knows the hell what), he's still mad at me because i put a rubber scary head on the dashboard of his car during my sunday visit, some people hate me on here and i dont know why, im wondering if this one guy that i've known since 3rd grade rides my bus, and christmas is coming, and ive got 11.00 in my debit account so my parents are mad at me, i just found out you get charged for incoming txt messages, so i have no idea how im going to pay for my phone bill. and ive got a banquet i have to go to in 1 hour.

there.

_ߥ_vil_
11-17-2005, 03:36 PM
oh, honey. aww...don't worry about it. and you don't need to be drunk to make it ok to like that guy, just try it on your own sober. you'd be surprised, maybe it'll work it. steve was a bit harsh, i agree. if your boyfriend is like that, he's totally not worth your time thinking about him. if all it is is sex between you two, the relationships not worth having, especially if you like that other guy. I haven't had a lot of life experience myself, so thats about all i can say.

I'm just at a phase where I love him too much to let him go. I've tried so many times but I end up crying and making him get upset, feel sorry for me and take me back.
I guess it's mainly my fault due to the following:

When I got back with him, I had terms and conditions. (I know - WTF!?!) but I just wanted him back. I know alot of people will say, *You're only 16, you don't have feelings* but I do. But, term no.1 - No arguments - I've fucked that one up many times over. Term no.2 - Let me go out with my mates 5/7 days a week - I've also fucked this one up. But, seriously, I do love him. But, I also have a hate for him. It's like I hate to love him.

He's 14. I'm 16. He's young. 19 month has grown on him so I'm fearing for him to get rid of me but I'll be relieved. I just am scared of never finding someone better or right for me ever again. I am seriously wierd when it comes to eing lonely.

Just a Girl
11-17-2005, 03:38 PM
Baby Devil, what the hell are you apologising for? he acted in exactly the same way as you, he just got arsey because you found a post which proves he's lying about his age. he's probably scared you're going to find one where he's saying "i have this problem with my dick being really small" which'll prove he doesn't have a "ten-inch snake" as he likes to pretend. he flirted just as much as you did, don't let him pretend it was one-sided. you shouldn't apologise for anything, you should tell him to sort himself out and grow the fuck up. Ricky agrees with me, and he's wonderful.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Soooo, how old is TPKYL?

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Sarah, I think you need to get away from your bf if he makes you feel like shit. Seriously. Have you noticed that you have to keep convincing yourself that you love him? Besides, he's not supposed to "let" you do stuff. You can do whatever the fuck you want.

Besides, you're only 16, so you'll definitely find someone else. And if you're worried about the next person not being "right" for you, if you're dating someone who tells you who else he wants to fuck, you're not with the right person now.

Besides, you keep blaming yourself for shit that is NOT YOUR FAULT. You did the same thing when you were talking to Steve in the earlier post. This guy flirts with you like crazy, then gets mad when you flirt back, and YOU apologize? Fuck that. Again, Sarah, THIS SHIT IS NOT YOUR FAULT.

Sorry for being so harsh, but I'm telling the truth.

EDIT: See?! Me and JaG are on the same page!

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 03:45 PM
sarah, i guess thats your name. you said people think 16 yr olds have no feelings? i'm 15, and i know i have feelings, and i had feelings at 14, 13, 12, 11,10, and so on. or do you mean the feeling of love, which is definitely not what your experiencing with this guy if he makes you feel like that.

_ߥ_vil_
11-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Awww. Rick.

I really do need this though. I think. I'm just pissy at the moment.

And Rick, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

And JaG <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

And Ash <3<3<3<3<3<3

And Offspring-Fanatic <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 03:48 PM
Awww. Rick.

And Rick, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

And JaG <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

And Ash <3<3<3<3<3<3

And Offspring7 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

right? .......

Just a Girl
11-17-2005, 03:50 PM
Baby Devil ~ regarding your boyfriend, sweetheart, never find anyone better or right for you again? if he makes you so unhappy he's obviously not right for you in the first place.

i know it's so annoying when people say this but you are young. i know exactly how you feel, i had this boyfriend when i was 14, who was very average, made me quite unhappy a lot of the time, and who i had barely anything in common with. i ended up being with him for nearly 2 years, just because i was scared of being alone, of not having anyone. and then i realised i was 16, for fuck's sake. i dumped him and i admit it wasn't easy, it was a shock to the system, and i cried for a day or two. but i was so much happier after. and i met my current boyfriend a month or two later, and we've been together for over two years. so if you're so unhappy just go for it. at your age there is no need for you to be worrying about having a relationship. i'm sure you have mates who'd love to spend time with you, and being single can be very fun. and i'm sure you'd have no trouble finding someone else anyway.

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 03:54 PM
^Exactly. I was with this girl when I was 16, and she treated me and everyone else under the sun HORRIBLY. She always made me unhappy, was really unintelligent, and ugh, I still feel bad about ever being associated with her.

I stayed with her for the same reasons you say you're staying with your bf. It was a big fucking mistake, because things never got better.

I've been with a bunch of awesome people since.

_ߥ_vil_
11-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Well, I coud but I seriously am going to talk with him so badly...he really needs to be screamed at so he can whine like a total pussy.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Well, I coud but I seriously am going to talk with him so badly...he really needs to be screamed at so he can whine like a total pussy.
Warren needs a good kick in Sarah, If only I was closer I would gladly provide you with this service :D

JoY
11-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Sarah, your boyfriend sounds like a total ass. if I may give you a little piece of advice; dump the fuck0r. I can't judge if he's good for you or not, but if he causes more unhappiness than happiness, then it's DEFINITELY not worth it. grrz.

RedXIII
11-17-2005, 03:57 PM
I'm passive-aggressive.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm passive-aggressive.
You a prick who wishes he could be more like Justin.

_ߥ_vil_
11-17-2005, 04:00 PM
right? .......

Sowwy!

I meant that!!!

_ߥ_vil_
11-17-2005, 04:00 PM
Warren needs a good kick in Sarah, If only I was closer I would gladly provide you with this service :D
Awww...Bless ya *huggles*

*huggles to all*

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 04:02 PM
Awww. Rick.

And Rick, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

And JaG <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

And Ash <3<3<3<3<3<3

And Offspring-Fanatic <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
They better be ice creams...j/k <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 back at cha.
*huggles*

RedXIII
11-17-2005, 04:02 PM
You a prick who wishes he could be more like Justin.
Nice venting, but I still don't know who that is, and by the way everyone is talking about him, he sounds like some kind of oppressive "god" figure.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 04:03 PM
Nice venting, but I still don't know who that is, and by the way everyone is talking about him, he sounds like some kind of oppressive "god" figure.
Replace that with prick and you got yourself justin aka sin

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 04:04 PM
justin=not a god, just a user with the name sin_studly

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 04:05 PM
justin=not a god, just a user with the name sin_studly
Quoted for truth and amazingness.

Not Ozymandias
11-17-2005, 04:05 PM
This thread has turned into the fucking Breakfast Club.

_ߥ_vil_
11-17-2005, 04:09 PM
Texted him:

Sorry about the awful language of text!

Hi Woz its Sarah. I'm not feeling happy at the mo. I don't feel like anything is going right in our relationship. All I feel is like you want to get away from me. I'm really upset when you say what you say about fucking other people. You really have to choose what you want in life because you make me feel bad about myself and I don't like that I love you to bits xxxxxxxx

There.

Isolated Fury
11-17-2005, 04:10 PM
Texted him:

Hi Woz its Sarah. I'm not feeling happy @ the mo. I dn't feel lyk nefing is goin rite in our relationship. all i feel is lyk u want to get away from me. I'm really upset wen u say wot u say bout fucking ova ppl. U really av 2 choose wot u want in lyf cos u make me feel bad bout myself and i dnt lyk dat i luv u 2 bits xxxxxxxx
Oh, how my English major-blood boils...

RedXIII
11-17-2005, 04:11 PM
You mean the guy that says intelligent stuff [that I could never be capable of noticing] in the politics forum? Sin Studly?
What's wrong with him, and how am I trying to be like him? I'm generally nice to everyone except babydevil.

_ߥ_vil_

I cant be bothered changing it.

Offspring7

just remember, its a text message. but i so want to edit that right now. its killing me.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 04:12 PM
Texted him:

Hi Woz its Sarah. I'm not feeling happy @ the mo. I dn't feel lyk nefing is goin rite in our relationship. all i feel is lyk u want to get away from me. I'm really upset wen u say wot u say bout fucking ova ppl. U really av 2 choose wot u want in lyf cos u make me feel bad bout myself and i dnt lyk dat i luv u 2 bits xxxxxxxxUr Plying in2 his hnds, tel the fuker 2 get lst an 2 die, an tht he ant worty of u, he'll cum beggin. (damm sorry about the way I spoke in text)

Rag Doll
11-17-2005, 05:07 PM
i have a huge paper due that i REFUSE to begin. and i need to have a conference with my professor on it, but i keep putting it off (as does most of my class, mind you). it's fucking cold. really cold. i have a sinus infection AND an ear infection and i had major surgery less than 3 goddamn years ago to correct these problems and it didn't do SHIT. i attract morons like flowers attract bees. yes.

Sin Studly
11-17-2005, 05:13 PM

Hahahahaha, man, your life sucks.

T-6005
11-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Hahahahaha, man, your life sucks.
Come on, lay off for once.

Sin Studly
11-17-2005, 05:27 PM
I already laid off for once, I didn't make a thread dedicated to how much his life sucks. You guys just never notice when I try to be nice :(

GreenTerror
11-17-2005, 08:49 PM
Ok, I only have one thing on my mind that's bugging the crap out of me.
There's this guy that I've been in love with since I first got to know him and that was about a year ago. He's got a girlfriend that I can tell he dosen't really like very much. And I haven't seen him in a little less than a month, and I stopped being all emo over him. Then I saw him tonight and now I'm sad again. I want to tell him how I feel, but something stops me everytime I want to. I guess I'm afraid of rejection, but I regret not telling him sooner. I hate it.
If only Dr. Phil posted here... :(

T-6005
11-17-2005, 08:58 PM
I already laid off for once, I didn't make a thread dedicated to how much his life sucks. You guys just never notice when I try to be nice :(
More like refraining from being evil, you mean.

T-6005
11-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Ok, I only have one thing on my mind that's bugging the crap out of me.
There's this guy that I've been in love with since I first got to know him and that was about a year ago. He's got a girlfriend that I can tell he dosen't really like very much. And I haven't seen him in a little less than a month, and I stopped being all emo over him. Then I saw him tonight and now I'm sad again. I want to tell him how I feel, but something stops me everytime I want to. I guess I'm afraid of rejection, but I regret not telling him sooner. I hate it.
If only Dr. Phil posted here... :(
Dr. Phil is completely useless.

Think about what you've got to lose. If your relationship with him is the type where you can just casually not see each other for a month, avoiding him shouldn't be all that hard if you get rejected. So you don't have too much to lose - I say go for it.

GreenTerror
11-17-2005, 09:29 PM
I'm sure if we did have something, he'd go out of his way to see me. But if I do get rejected, I'd still want to be able to see him and not feel weird around him. That's what I'm afraid of. But when we talk, I get this weird vibe that he might feel the same about me, but I'm not sure. Even when I'm a little flirty around him, he does it back.
Holy shit, now that I've actually organized this out, I think I get it now. I'm going to do it. Sometime...

Nina
11-17-2005, 11:43 PM
I am so fucking annoyed at the moment. First of all I dont want to go to gym class. Come on, WHY do we have to go to this class? Why does anyone care? The grades dont matter for my graduation, not even in the slightest bit. I hate how I have to torture myself. Well, I havent been there this year, not even once, so I need to show up today :( Bah.
Things go wrong. Very wrong. But that's nothing anyone should hear.
My toe hurts and I dont know what's wrong with it. It has been hurting for WEEKS now. I'd go to the doctor but for that I'd need a stupid whatever-you-call-it and I can only get it from somewhere really far away...and I dont have a car (and cant drive, for that matter) so I need to use the bus, the train, and then the bus again, just to be able to make a doctor's appointment, how enormously annoying is that?! What the fuck is wrong with those people?! However invented this ridiculous something-something, I'll hate them forever.
It's cold. And dark. But especially cold. I'm always freezing..ALWAYS. I sleep with pj pants and t-shirt and sweatshirt and TWO blankets and socks and I am still feeling cold as fuck. That's not normal anymore.
Arrhghh.

the_GoDdEsS
11-18-2005, 12:40 AM
The invisible wounds are filling up with blood again and I make love to my razorz every night just to feel something. Ah, sweet copper smell of blood, how you bring me relief. *cutes*

Sorry. I've been feverish.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-18-2005, 02:20 PM
Sowwy!

I meant that!!!

awww.........you made me sad.... :( i was hoping you were actually starting to like me... :(

China Boy
11-18-2005, 02:27 PM
Well my problem is small compared to you guys'.

I was at a vendor machine, and I needed a coke badly. But that son-of-a-bitch machine stole my coin. And I thought, there should be some kind of eject-button for the coin, if it got stuck there should be a security release function.

Sunny
11-18-2005, 03:17 PM
oh holy fucking hell mother fucker

i just spilled a gigantic amount of apple cider all over the place, mostly on:

my sketchbook
my computer charger
my yoga pants
my cell phone
incense sticks
AND my blow dryer

oh ufck!

_ߥ_vil_
11-18-2005, 03:40 PM
awww.........you made me sad.... :( i was hoping you were actually starting to like me... :(

I do like ya. Both of ya.

I can't remember who said it.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-18-2005, 03:46 PM
I do like ya. Both of ya.

I can't remember who said it.

yay!

well you said my name but Offspring7 pointed out that you must've messed up because she thought it was meant to be HER name (which is was) but it made me sad.

_ߥ_vil_
11-18-2005, 03:52 PM
I don't know who it is. It confused me.

T-6005
11-18-2005, 03:53 PM
People who turn threads into private conversations aggravate me.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-18-2005, 03:53 PM
:mad: Im eating pie but it aint tasting so good.

_ߥ_vil_
11-18-2005, 03:54 PM
People who turn threads into private conversations aggravate me.
Blah. Shadddup. Do I look like I care.

And, it is related you know.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-18-2005, 03:57 PM
it is related!

hey i added u to my myspace mmkay?

(thats so much fun...mmkay. what a fun thing to say!)

T-6005
11-18-2005, 03:57 PM
Blah. Shadddup. Do I look like I care.

And, it is related you know.
Not so related. You said everything that needed to be said a while back - I just figured I'd hint at maybe moving on.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-18-2005, 03:58 PM
actually it was posted earlier in the thread waaaaaaaay earlier. so haha yes it is related

T-6005
11-18-2005, 04:03 PM
How's all that with the boyfriend turning out, anyhow?

Offspring-Fanatic
11-18-2005, 04:07 PM
what are you talking about?

that guy I'm trying to avoid? are you talking about me or her? well im trying to avoid this guy but its a good thing that hes only in my LA class and he leaves at the beginning of every period! its a miracle! :D

All About Eve
11-18-2005, 04:08 PM
oh holy fucking hell mother fucker

i just spilled a gigantic amount of apple cider all over the place, mostly on:

my sketchbook
my computer charger
my yoga pants
my cell phone
incense sticks
AND my blow dryer

oh ufck!

I did that with tea the other night. Stained the carpet, and also had to redo about an hour's worth of homework. Otherwise my only big, venting worthy problem at the moment is lack of sleep.

T-6005
11-18-2005, 04:09 PM
Both of you, I suppose.

Apparently you're going quite well in your endeavors - if avoiding the guy is your goal and he leaves right at the beginning of the only period you would see him in... that's good, no?

_ߥ_vil_
11-18-2005, 04:11 PM
How's all that with the boyfriend turning out, anyhow?

Well, we fine now. He chose to stay with me and change. I told him if he doesn't then I'm going to leave. Sounds harsh, but it needs to be said. Meh. I cant have him treating me like that.

All About Eve
11-18-2005, 04:12 PM
For said reasons, I find being single to a major advantage.

T-6005
Well, we fine now. He chose to stay with me and change. I told him if he doesn't then I'm going to leave. Sounds harsh, but it needs to be said. Meh. I cant have him treating me like that.
I honestly don't think it sounds harsh at all - even though our perspective on here is only from your side, if it's accurate you're justified in your actions.

Just as long as you know that there exists a point where you know you will decide it's too much and leave him - and hold to that. Otherwise you'll just fall back into the same thing.

the_offsprings_monkey
How is that harsh? it sounds more then fair.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Both of you, I suppose.

Apparently you're going quite well in your endeavors - if avoiding the guy is your goal and he leaves right at the beginning of the only period you would see him in... that's good, no?

its very good!

but this is the whole story:

alright at first i liked him. then my friend started to set us up, and then i wasnt allowed to do anything with him because my dad is a detective (i hate my dad) and found out his rap sheet isnt exactly clean, so i avoid him, and from what i hear i also dont WANT to be around him. and what sucks is that he got a locker RIGHT NEXT to me, so i only go to my locker when he's not there, and when i do, i make it FAST.

and he still calls me on saturdays! because my dumb friend gave him my phone number! so i just dont pick up the phone, and delete the number off the caller id because i dont want to see it!

T-6005
11-18-2005, 04:14 PM
its very good!

but this is the whole story:

alright at first i liked him. then my friend started to set us up, and then i wasnt allowed to do anything with him because my dad is a detective (i hate my dad) and found out his rap sheet isnt exactly clean, so i avoid him, and from what i hear i also dont WANT to be around him. and what sucks is that he got a locker RIGHT NEXT to me, so i only go to my locker when he's not there, and when i do, i make it FAST.
I see... well, it could be worse.

_ߥ_vil_
11-18-2005, 04:14 PM
I honestly don't think it sounds harsh at all - even though our perspective on here is only from your side, if it's accurate you're justified in your actions.

Just as long as you know that there exists a point where you know you will decide it's too much and leave him - and hold to that. Otherwise you'll just fall back into the same thing.

Oh, done that before.

T-6005
11-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Oh, done that before.
Fallen back into it, you mean?

Offspring-Fanatic
11-18-2005, 04:15 PM
For said reasons, I find being single to a major advantage.

i hate being single. probably because ive never had a boyfriend so i dont know the experience (i mean ive been asked out a lot of times, but i just dont know the guys very well)

Offspring-Fanatic
11-18-2005, 04:16 PM

good for you! (im not being sarcastic, im being sincere for once lol) you gotta tell it like it is!

_ߥ_vil_
11-18-2005, 04:20 PM
Fallen back into it, you mean?

Yeah, it makes it worse due to him trying to kiss me when we ain't going out. I mean, 19 month and you can't get over people like a snap of the finger.

T-6005
11-18-2005, 04:21 PM
Yeah, it makes it worse due to him trying to kiss me when we ain't going out. I mean, 19 month and you can't get over people like a snap of the finger.
Haha - I know, believe me. 6 months and I'm having trouble.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-18-2005, 04:22 PM
I did that with a 12 month once. just dumped her ass right on the spot and went to a party :rolleyes:

T-6005
11-18-2005, 04:23 PM
I did that with a 12 month once. just dumped her ass right on the spot and went to a party :rolleyes:
At that point, it's not even about getting over someone - it's harsh and inconsiderate.

xaylene
11-20-2005, 10:22 AM
venting is good. my stupid fucked up problem is a guy named ray, who decides to play mind games with me, and i currently have no idea whats going on between us. and i hate not knowing. i tried to push him out of my life and my mind, but he won't leave. every time i hear a certain song, it reminds me. i'm so confused about things. and then theres other guys who think i'm, for lack of a better word, "fuckable". isn't that just great? thats all i am to them, just another girl with tits. it makes me soo angry and when they say things like that, i usually just go along with it and pretend i'm ok with it, because i have very low self esteem/confidence. i constantly try to make myself feel better about myself, but i won't be ok with me until i'm 6 and my parents let me start living MY fucking life. oh yeah, and i can never look someone straight in the eyes because i don't want to let them in that close, and let them see what i feel. why do i do that? no idea, i'm outgoing and friendly, yet i'm scared of myself and everyone else around me. the people i've let in my life are great, though, and they give me reason to love the world i live in. basically, i'm great outside and inside.

It sounds like you have an attachement disorder. It's nothing serious and there's nothing wrong with that, but it prevents you from getting close to ppl, even if you want to.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-20-2005, 10:26 AM
At that point, it's not even about getting over someone - it's harsh and inconsiderate.
Pffffft you should have seen the way she acted, then you woulda done that same thing. and come to think of it, it was like on and off all the time and I couldn't be assed with it, we went out for a month or two then broke up an got back with each other, and repeated it for like a year.

Kitten
11-20-2005, 10:36 AM
Pffffft you should have seen the way she acted, then you woulda done that same thing. and come to think of it, it was like on and off all the time and I couldn't be assed with it, we went out for a month or two then broke up an got back with each other, and repeated it for like a year.

How many serious relationships have you been in, and how long did each of them last?

sKratch
11-20-2005, 10:38 AM
I have a five page paper on quark confinement due on Tuesday. It makes me sad because I don't think I can write one page about it.
le poop

MindlessSelfIndulgent
11-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Daniel is an idiot. I am an idiot. I miss Jesper. He's fantaaastic. I love him. I'm tired. I would like some coke.

xaylene
11-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Yeah i have something i want to vent about. I'm just so sick of my family. It's like I'll never be good enough for them. My bro is better at everything than me, he's the little golden child who gets away with everything. The only thing I can do better than him is school. I get straight A's where he's failing and still my parents don't say anything. It's like they just don't care. And when something goes missing, or something get's broken, I get blamed. I used to envy my brother and wish that I could have the spotlight for once, but now I just hate him. Our relationship is totally ridiculous, it goes way beyond regular sibling fights.
I'm not saying my life sucks and that I have it so bad, I just had to vent.

Aimeht
11-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Okay, here we go.

I hate everything
I even hate you too
So fuck you

The end.

Naaah, really. I have mental problems and lots of medication and pills to handle the days. I spent a night in hell, the psychic ward.
But I like my boyfriend. He's the good thing in my life.

Sunny
11-20-2005, 11:47 AM
i hate the internet sometimes. look at this fucking scenefag.

www.myspace.com/oversea

*vomits*

T-6005
11-20-2005, 12:23 PM
My alarm clock stopped working. I'm running out of money and my computer just broke. I can't afford to fix it. I'm going to have to spend half the year on my friends' computers before my parents will send me any more money.

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 01:47 PM
i hate the internet sometimes. look at this fucking scenefag.

www.myspace.com/oversea

*vomits*

I fucking hate you right now for showing us that shit. For the next few seconds, you're on my hate list!

etk oip;ghjrugilh oypyt guifklfrdilsoeur orb *wants to kill that person in the link*

ninthlayer
11-20-2005, 01:53 PM
3000+ friends, whatta emos (gasp!)

All of the girls in his top eight look the same.

Cejus
11-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Well, my turn now.

I hate to work like a slave for university, I almost haven't any time left for myself. I hate to have 9 subjects, and in each one I must do some pratices to pass the subject. It's annoying, I feel that I'm not learning anything, it's just impossible to do 9 different practices at one time... pff.. I really enjoy what I'm studying, but I need some free time from time to time.

And then there's my best friend, I feel that I'm losing her. We've been friends for so long and I liked her so much (I mean, I liked her as a friend). But she's not the same as she was before. She doesn't seem to have any time for me now. I feel it when I talk to her, I'm not as important for her as I was one year ago, and it's so fucking depressing, as I've shared so many things with her :(

Well, that's all I can think about now...

Offspring7
11-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Cejus...try expressing your feelings to your friend. showing your soft side might help get the friendship back on track.

My Vent:
I'm sick to the point where I can barely do physical activity, but my parents don't seem to understand and are practically FORCING me to do my sports. I hate it! Why can't they just leave me alone so I can get better, rather than forcing me to make it worse. It doesn't help that I already hate swimming, but then they're making me go to practices, saying it will help make me get better. How does swimming make a cold better? It doesn't. If anything, I'm spreading my germs along to the other swimmers. And they made me play that game yesterday, in which I sucked because I was concentrating on breathing right. My coach could clearly see I was sick, but would not take me out. All I want to do is get better and I can't wait until Thanksgiving when I can take a break and see my family.

Cejus
11-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Cejus...try expressing your feelings to your friend. showing your soft side might help get the friendship back on track.
My soft side? Hum, I've always showed my soft side to her, I confided so much in her. But yeah, you're right, I should talk with her about this. It's just that the fact that she doesn't care about me anymore pushes me back.

Jhonny
11-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Okay, here we go.

I hate everything
I even hate you too
So fuck you

The end.

Naaah, really. I have mental problems and lots of medication and pills to handle the days. I spent a night in hell, the psychic ward.
But I like my boyfriend. He's the good thing in my life.

sKratch
11-20-2005, 03:50 PM
3000+ friends, whatta emos (gasp!)

All of the girls in his top eight look the same.
That's what I was gonna say.

PinkRoxMySox92
11-20-2005, 03:54 PM
I'm afraid of the dark, still sleep with a lamp on, and that's about it.