PDA

View Full Version : Good things about your life....AND I said GOOD things

_ߥ_vil_
11-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Right, seeing as though there is a bad things thread where people are being all negative. I don't like negativity.

Right, lets think.

Oh, I have great college mates. They're so fun to be with. I've made friends with Oli. It turns out, he'd only stopped talking to me because he thought I'd fallen out with him. We have actually found some FIT people in our college. OMG...It's a miracle. Me, Ash and Kim rule!
I might be going out next friday. Yay! I have 10 to go out with. Yay for me.

I love most of this BBS. *mwah to all*

JohnnyNemesis
11-17-2005, 04:48 PM
I have a huge penis.*

*This post is dedicated to memento.

T-6005
11-17-2005, 04:48 PM
I feel good about all the stupid people who complain about their lives.

JoY
11-17-2005, 04:49 PM
yay, a fun topic! but I'm afraid one of those only a few will fully read.

I'm lucky enough to study medicine. I'm lucky enough to have the most fantastic boyfriend in the whole wide world. plus, I get to live with him too. I'm a member of an awesome fraternity/sorority, where I have a bloody fantastic time. I'm blessed with two VERY loving parents. I have a bunch of very sweet, loyal friends. & then there's the little things. I love the little good things in life. my purple cellphone, the sight of Amsterdam by night, beating Tizz's silly ass with Monopoly (;P), a clean kitchen....

I could go on for pages. =D

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 04:51 PM
good things?

i love my talent. apparently, i'm talented as a radio person and as an actress.

what else? people seem to love me. my friends are great people, not like superficial girls at all. we baked brownies together today in the wrong pan, but they were still good. i can swim and accurate freestyle now. i make good impressions on people. and i am wearing THE coolest sweater today. i may post pics.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 04:53 PM
Life is ok for me atm, Me an Kim are at that 6month stage.. I think, :D an Im going to a gig on the 25th with 2 of my best mates ever, so all in all Life this week and next week looks like its gonna rule.
EDIT: I only get 20 somethink to take with me :(

Endymion
11-17-2005, 04:54 PM
i got the job i wanted.

SkunkIt
11-17-2005, 04:56 PM
My vocal chords are damaged, the good thing is I don't think It's not severe and it should be gone within a few days and with medicine. I am sick, but hey! At least I'm getting better. I just had some Chinese food, it was awesome. For my birthday, I got money for a new BMX bike. I love my dog. She's funny and she makes me happy.

RedXIII
11-17-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm alive.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm alive.
Yea HELLO the thread said good, GOOD news, not fucking bad news, now fuck off die and then let us hear the good news.

That_Guy91
11-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Yea HELLO the thread said good, GOOD news, not fucking bad news, now fuck off die and then let us hear the good news.
you just gave this thread cancer. it was all cool before you posted that random insult.

Betty
11-17-2005, 05:07 PM
I have awesome housemates that make day-to-day life a little more fun. My lab research is finally going really well. I'm going on a (free - cause I'm awesome) weekend vacation next week. Four more weeks until Christmas holiday and then I get to see my awesome family. Today I bought 1/2 lb of FUDGE. My seminar talk on Saturday is gonna rock.

Sunny
11-17-2005, 05:08 PM
i have the best family ever. i love them to death. i'm married to an amazing and wonderful fluffball and he makes me happyyy. i go to a really selective and famous school, and i haven't got kicked out yet, so i must be doing something right. i'm good at what i do, or so i am told. i live in one of the best cities evarrr. i'm as attractive as i need to be. i'll prolly have quite a bit of money later in life. on a related note, most of my problems in life could be solved with a couple of grand, which really means that yah, my life is pretty damn good.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 05:08 PM
you just gave this thread cancer. it was all cool before you posted that random insult.
Shhhhhhhhh You're making that sound of nobody caring get louder.

That_Guy91
11-17-2005, 05:09 PM
Shhhhhhhhh You're making that sound of nobody caring get louder.
just drop it. right now we're the major thread fuck-ups.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-17-2005, 05:09 PM
Well, as long as i have oxygens on my lungs, and an extra sheets of blank paper-- Im happy.

But other than that, thanks to ruroken, he inspired me to draw. Also, i could walk, and i took off my cast 2 days ago.

I have friends, and , who knows why, a girlfriend. Although, she's all smart and innocent.

RedXIII
11-17-2005, 05:12 PM
Ignore him, he obviously has his panties in a bunch.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 05:14 PM
I'm just tierd and really in a bad mood, so good night to the people I like, and drop fucking dead to the people who I don't.

Isolated Fury
I'm pursuing the career of my dreams. I have an absolutely wonderful fiancee. I actually enjoy living.

And I just ate a sub that gave me multiple mini-gasms.

That_Guy91
Ignore him, he obviously has his panties in a bunch.
ok, you both get a time-out.
Out of the thread for 5 minutes!

ninthlayer
11-17-2005, 05:15 PM
I'm not English.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 05:15 PM
I was just about to go an you go's an post that, what are you STUPID, god you know it's just gonna lure me back in.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-17-2005, 05:16 PM

You were the one arguing, 'tard.

Isolated Fury
I'm not English.
Fuck! I forgot that one...

RedXIII
I have luxuries that homeless people can only dream of.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-17-2005, 05:17 PM
I have luxuries that homeless people can only dream of.
Well they have stuff you don't.

That_Guy91
11-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Nimrod In Town']You were the one arguing, 'tard.
but i tried to stop it.
and TOM, i clicked reply before you posted

you know what, im just gonna stop posting in this thread now.
EDIT: i mean ill stop posting off-topic

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 05:18 PM
english means people who live in england? or people who speak english? i've never really been clear on that. but not being english isn't a good thing. they can drink legally when they're 10.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-17-2005, 05:19 PM
Fucking weirdos ...

RedXIII
I like to eat, I like to drink, my lungs work fine, I'm not depressed, both my parents are still alive, I have a long life ahead of me, ecetera............

Isolated Fury
english means people who live in england? or people who speak english? i've never really been clear on that. but not being english isn't a good thing. they can drink legally when they're 10.
Well...I won't just come out and say it, but...

I live in PA, and I'm not English.

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 05:22 PM
kay, got it. thanks. but on being english, thats a good debate with myself on whether i'd rather be english or not. it'd be interesting to see myself had i grown up in england/europe.

Mota Boy
11-17-2005, 05:22 PM
Lemme see... I just got a 100 on an exam, am eating chocolate pudding, will soon eat Thai food, will soon see my kick-ass family for Thanksgiving, will soon hang out with old friends from my hometown... and I keep telling myself I'll use Thanksgiving break to catch up on a semester's worth of slacking, which gives me a false sense of security going into the home stretch.

Tizzalicious
11-17-2005, 05:23 PM
Studying is going well at the moment, I finally finished the first year and I will get to do my exam soon. I love my family, my parents are great most of the time, and my sister and I get along so much better since she moved out. I have a few great friends and Per, who is awesome and I'll be with him during the holidays which is perfect.

Offspring7
11-17-2005, 05:23 PM
well now i'm heading downstairs to grab a chocolate pudding. i'm glad i remembered to buy some yesterday.

Rag Doll
11-17-2005, 06:32 PM
I don't go to the best university, but I am lucky enough to go...and to go almost for free. The PoliSci/Law department is totally awesome. I'm so far taking law classes at Cambridge this summer, again for little to no cost to myself (all funded by the department, woo!). My GPA is insanely high which is pushing me into the honor society and getting even more scholarships and awesome opportunities thrown my way. My best friend is totally rocking and she makes a mean mango margarita. I just got a raise at work, and there is a possibility of an even larger raise and a promotion. And I have a white chocolate mocha which makes me all warm inside =p

Sin Studly
11-17-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm not English.

That's all we need.

Sinister
11-17-2005, 07:57 PM
well - good things... I got a guitar and an awesome guitar teacher, I'm good at school, I (finally) like myself, I've got good friends, an Xbox, I freak my enemies out, I'm gonna get a great score on math test tomorrow (I hope !!), and there are a few other things you'll all care for even less than what I already posted.

Nina
11-18-2005, 12:31 AM
Not a lot at the moment...but I'll try.
I'll graduate soon, and then things will finally be over. My majors are alright. I'm getting a lot better in math. My phone bill is not so high this time? And now I have something to do doing holidays because studying is the only thing to do lately.
Oh, and LOST's final episode airs on Monday. As does DH's final episode. I dunno why that's so important, but it is.

Lammat
11-18-2005, 09:19 AM
I have a very nice gf.
I own very nice drums.
I own a nice motorcycle. :cool:

so I'am happy :)

Back in Black
11-18-2005, 10:30 AM
I have a huge penis.
ya right. Lets measure each others penisis to see who has the bigger penis.

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-18-2005, 10:35 AM
good things:
- full ride scholarship to my college, which is awesome cuz im pretty poor
- new bass amp to complement my awesome bass
- tickets to social d and the vandals x mas formal
- great friends, awesome best friends
- bought bad religion's "against the grain"
- warped tour announced nofx for 2006

the_offsprings_monkey
11-18-2005, 10:38 AM
ya right. Lets measure each others penisis to see who has the bigger penis.
Wishomie no..thats just wrong.

arak0r
11-18-2005, 12:20 PM
heres a good thing, roy keane finally left manure, now i have no problems cheering for the mofo

Nirushika6789
11-18-2005, 12:41 PM
i am getting straight A's in all my exams so far
i started guitar a few months ago and so far im doing pretty good
i have a great family.
i have the most beautiful dog
and i have good friends

Human
11-18-2005, 12:43 PM
Basicly everything except for the fact that my mom's going through menopause...ph yeah...and I suck at taking pics of myself...

shnooble
11-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Um...
I have awesome buddies
My parents don't care if I get in trouble at school :D
I'm better at guitar than Black__ball (tee hee hee, sorry dude)

Aimeht
11-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Music. Even if I feel like hell I always have the music. That they can not take away from me.

Kerr
11-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Well, life in general. Going out and getting drunk with mates, and gradually having more of a social life. College is getting boring, but meh.... I DO have to complete my A-levels. But I am looking forward to uni life....

Tired_Of_You
11-18-2005, 02:10 PM
At first I couldn't find any good things about my life at the moment so I tried to look at the good things behind the bad ones and it worked. Don't know if it makes sense.

- better marks at college
- I won't have classes next Friday because of a strike so it means I'll have another week-end to do that sociology exam that I still didn't begin.
- It means only 3 days of college since I never have classes on Mondays :)
- I'm going to see some of my friends soon
- 1 month until Christmas

Italia311
11-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Good things about my life...

I'm not sick
I have sex
I do well in school

Yatesy
11-18-2005, 02:59 PM
I have a load of good friends in and out of college, a good album collection, Foo Fighters in 26 days! And I've been going out with my girlfriend for 8 months tomorrow. :)

China Boy
11-18-2005, 03:13 PM
Good Things about my life:
-I'm not poor
-I do not live in Africa
-I'm not starving
-I'm a straight A student
-I've got friends
-I haven't suffered any great losses
-I'm not allergic to anything
-I don't have cancer
-I don't know anyone who has cancer
-I don't smoke
-Coke
-I don't suck

_ߥ_vil_
11-18-2005, 03:14 PM
Me and Warren are okay now.
He wasn't lying
I feel good now because he doesn't blame me
He's being sweet
College isn't that hard
I'm all hyper

Lammat
11-18-2005, 03:15 PM
one of my bests friends has cancer atm, but he isn't going to die.

sorry to go offtopic

eum good things:
I have good school results

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-18-2005, 03:19 PM
Basicly everything except for the fact that my mom's going through menopause...ph yeah...and I suck at taking pics of myself...

Not everything. You're fucking fat . You're also a jew.

Ha!

killer_queen
11-18-2005, 03:22 PM
I'm pretty, I have self confidence, I -at least- seem intelligent, maybe I am, who knows? Anyway, I'm really talented. I can play almost every instruments after a week full of study. And I'm really good at playing piano, flute and I'm going to be good at cello in a short time too. My friends might not really love me but they adore me. I can be the nicest person or the cruelest person (thanks to Justin) if I want. I have beautiful sunrise eyes and cute lips which make me look at mirrors everywhere. And I believe in God. These are the things that make me happy everyday.

Also these days, I have my philosophy teacher. I love listening to him. My lessons are pretty well. I'm popular that I've never been before. And I'm here finally.

That_Guy91
11-18-2005, 03:29 PM
Nimrod In Town']Not everything. You're fucking fat . You're also a jew.

Ha!
most people arent exactly ashamed of being a jew. that's like if i said "oh, you're christian!"

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Im christian- Oh yeah.

And, true.

JohnnyNemesis
11-18-2005, 03:36 PM
Good Things about my life:
-I'm not poor
-I do not live in Africa
-I'm not starving
-I'm a straight A student
-I've got friends
-I haven't suffered any great losses
-I'm not allergic to anything
-I don't have cancer
-I don't know anyone who has cancer
-I don't smoke
-Coke
-I don't suck

The last one is untrue. You're fucking horrible.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-18-2005, 03:39 PM
okay good things:

I live in a nice house
I have two actually loving parents: my mom and my step-dad
My brother's not all that bad (He's 12)
I have two rabbits
Lots of friends
Fortunate enough to own a radio so I thats how I discovered The Offspring
Good Grades
I have a high metabolism
Athletically gifted
My parents can afford to pay for me to do club volleyball
I have food everyday
I rarely see homeless people (maybe once every 6 months though)
Fortunate enough to actually have a nice christmas
and lots of other things......

wow, when you do this, you realize how fortunate you really are :)

_ߥ_vil_
11-18-2005, 05:42 PM
Nimrod In Town']Not everything. You're fucking fat . You're also a jew.

Ha!

Hahaha. Everyones fat to you.

0r4ng3
11-18-2005, 05:44 PM
Good things in life? Let's see...

- I could be worse.

coke_a_holic
11-18-2005, 05:47 PM
I don't have 8 tentacles that have little teeth and are carnivorous. They would have minds of their own and feast on the flesh of the mortals/infidels/creatures. Yeah, that's not me.

xaylene
11-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Oooooh, i like being positive.
Well the best thing in my life are my best friends Luke and Ellesha,they are pretty much the best thing that has ever happenned to me.

And my cat Mocha is pretty much amazing.

Kitten
11-20-2005, 07:15 AM
I'll give being positive a shot.
I have good friends, I don't talk to my family anymore, my cat likes me at the moment, I just found out I got into a course I have been trying for and I can sleep in tommorrow for the first time in months. And there is coffee in the kitchen.

Punky Dudess
11-20-2005, 07:17 AM
I'm going into Hippy Mode but this is completely true: I love my life. I wouldn't change Jack Shit. (Except maybe being reborn with high-cheek bones)