PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Fears Of You?

bhg_rulz2
11-19-2005, 09:54 AM
what r ur biggest fears?!?!?

mine are ghosts and spiders haha

i believe in ghosts because my friend and i saw one in his house....it was pretty creppy cuz it was like 2:00 AM..and we were playing xbox and we heard like a scream in his backyard....and we went out there and saw it ...then the "ghost" turn his head to us and it dissapear in the middle of the backyard.....we were like...umm...okay..lets go to a girlfriend's house...hahah

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 09:58 AM
Spiders and Death really.

ghosts are nothing because my best friends house is haunted and i partly live there anyway. so loads of things happen there, once we was there alone and we went to go have a fag downstairs and we could hear these foot steps and all; (this was my first experience btw) and i was shitting my self. and over the years i have got used to it, sometimes i see things, and sometimes i hear thing. but my stuff get's moved around (personal belongings ect.) which is really annoying lol.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 09:58 AM
Im afraid of sponges. I once tripped on one when i was 5, and my head started bleeding like crazy. Next thing i knew, i was in the hospital.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Umm I'm only scared of death an losing loved ones, nothing else really scares me.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Nimrod In Town']Im afraid of sponges. I once tripped on one when i was 5, and my head started bleeding like crazy. Next thing i knew, i was in the hospital.
Sponges? So you're like afraid of spongebob squarepants? :p

bhg_rulz2
11-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Spiders and Death really.

ghosts are nothing because my best friends house is haunted and i partly live there anyway. so loads of things happen there, once we was there alone and we went to go have a fag downstairs and we could hear these foot steps and all; (this was my first experience btw) and i was shitting my self. and over the years i have got used to it, sometimes i see things, and sometimes i hear thing. but my stuff get's moved around (personal belongings ect.) which is really annoying lol.

daamn haha..i know i will die in ur friends house lol haha

bhg_rulz2
11-19-2005, 10:01 AM
Umm I'm only scared of death an losing loved ones, nothing else really scares me.

losing loved ones too...im scare of that too..it sucks..but..what can we do?

Vera
Statues, crusifixes (big ones hung high up), clowns.

the_offsprings_monkey
losing loved ones too...im scare of that too..it sucks..but..what can we do?
Find a way to live forever.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
Sponges? So you're like afraid of spongebob squarepants? :p

UGH! He's gay! He's scary, too.

Kitten
11-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Snakes scare me, and pain. Not little pain like stubbing my toe or anything like that, I am talking the pain that some people live with for life. The sort you can't escape from. As for death, death is something that happens whether you like it or not. Why waste time fearing it, and instead just live life.

bhg_rulz2
11-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Find a way to live forever.

ill try that...thank =) haha

bhg_rulz2
11-19-2005, 10:03 AM
Snakes scare me, and pain. Not little pain like stubbing my toe or anything like that, I am talking the pain that some people live with for life. The sort you can't escape from. As for death, death is something that happens whether you like it or not. Why waste time fearing it, and instead just live life.

ur right..what can we do??....life gooes ooon...coome of aage..ok ok hehe

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 10:04 AM
ill try that...thank =) haha
Instead of finding stupid ways to cure the common cold they should find a way to make us live forever, and the population wouldn't be a problem if NASA god off their asses and got us to mars.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Statues, crusifixes (big ones hung high up), clowns.

YAH! Clowns are shit-scary.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Instead of finding stupid ways to cure the common cold they should find a way to make us live forever, and the population wouldn't be a problem if NASA god off their asses and got us to mars.

What the fuck?! They can't go to mars, you dumbfuck. If they can't find a cure to the common cold how would they find one in order for us to live forever, and shut the fuck up.

bhg_rulz2
11-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Nimrod In Town']YAH! Clowns are shit-scary.

im not afraid of clown...but from 10 persons...i think 4 are afraid of clowns haha..my gf hates clowns..she cries if she see one haha

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Nimrod In Town']What the fuck?! They can't go to mars, you dumbfuck. If they can't find a cure to the common cold how would they find one in order for us to live forever, and shut the fuck up.
You're an idiot, they said plains would never be, yet I could fly to spain tmororw if I want.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 10:12 AM
You're an idiot, they said plains would never be, yet I could fly to spain tmororw if I want.

What does that have to do with anything?! They can't fly to Mars yet.

Dying is part of life. You have to die. You're the idiot.

the_GoDdEsS
11-19-2005, 10:14 AM
Spiders are quite cute.

I'm mostly scared of Death and failure.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 10:15 AM
I'm scared of

jellyfish
Death
Loneliness

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 10:16 AM
Nimrod In Town']What does that have to do with anything?! They can't fly to Mars yet.

Dying is part of life. You have to die. You're the idiot.
I know I have to die, but I'm still allowed to not wanna die.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 10:22 AM
I know I have to die, but I'm still allowed to not wanna die.

You're allowed to, but that's agaisnt every natural law.

Back in Black
I'm afraid of pussy.

igniton/pyro
my dentist is fucking scary
its and OLD guy and hes hands shakes and he looks like an zombie

Hulk
11-19-2005, 10:28 AM
Spiders are quite cute.

I'm mostly scared of Death and failure.

"Death" itself or the time leading up to it? (Suffering)

Personal failure or are you trying to impress someone/society?

What's going to happen happens. We can only control ourselves.
USUALLY, we survive our worst fears and the older we get the more we realize time spent in fear is basiacally wasted time/emotion.

For me it would suck if all the sudden no one wanted SKULL RINGS (http://www.tonycreed.com/main.html) anymore and I had to get a regular job! But, I would probably live through it and everything would end up fine like it always does.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 10:41 AM
I'm afraid of pussy.
Wrong way round, it's afraid of YOU

JoY
11-19-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm not scared of much, but what I'm scared of can seriously haunt me. whatever I fear, I fear strongly. I'm not very terrified of physical suffering. it's not one of my favorite activities, but to me mental suffering is far worse, because it emotionally cuts you off from the world.

the one thing that tops any list, is losing people I love. especially in a way that losing them isn't the only option. like when someone decides to leave you, or whatever.

*giggles at what t_o_m said* you're definitely improving, haha.

Conspiracy of One
11-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Black people scare me. I find it very strange to be sitting next to a Brotha on the bus or anywhere else. You just have that thought in the back of your head of "Okay when is he going to stab me, or steal my money??"

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 10:59 AM
Black people scare me. I find it very strange to be sitting next to a Brotha on the bus or anywhere else. You just have that thought in the back of your head of "Okay when is he going to stab me, or steal my money??"

Me too! Isn't your cousin, or something, black?

bhg_rulz2
11-19-2005, 10:59 AM
I'm not scared of much, but what I'm scared of can seriously haunt me. whatever I fear, I fear strongly. I'm not very terrified of physical suffering. it's not one of my favorite activities, but to me mental suffering is far worse, because it emotionally cuts you off from the world.

the one thing that tops any list, is losing people I love. especially in a way that losing them isn't the only option. like when someone decides to leave you, or whatever.

*giggles at what t_o_m said* you're definitely improving, haha.

agree with you =)

Conspiracy of One
11-19-2005, 11:02 AM
Nimrod In Town']Me too! Isn't your cousin, or something, black?
Yes, but he's just a little kid. Now his father, the one in jail now, that guy is insane.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 11:04 AM
Yes, but he's just a little kid. Now his father, the one in jail now, that guy is insane.

He's in jail? INNNNSANE.

Aimeht
11-19-2005, 11:28 AM
The world and all the people.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 11:37 AM
I'm not afraid of many things, but they tend to be things I can't get away from. Death, insects bigger than mosquitoes (and I'm talking even butterflies here), and airplanes.

The airplane one fucks me up - I despise flying, but I have to do it so often it should be second nature by now to be on a plane. How I cope? Overmedicate myself and pass out during the flight.

Lammat
11-19-2005, 11:39 AM
death....
WTF are you going to be when you are dead? :s

Aimeht
11-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Yeah, I'm afraid of myself too. I think I am going crazy. And I don't like Santa Claus or clowns.
I want to kill somebody.

bhg_rulz2
11-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Yeah, I'm afraid of myself too. I think I am going crazy. And I don't like Santa Claus or clowns.
I want to kill somebody.

hahaha..santa claus?...why?!?! haha

Aimeht
11-19-2005, 12:10 PM
hahaha..santa claus?...why?!?! haha
Cause I don't like people with a mask. And besides that, he's fat and never gives me the presents I want.

bhg_rulz2
11-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Cause I don't like people with a mask. And besides that, he's fat and never gives me the presents I want.

yeah haha...that sucks when you dont get the presents u asked for haha

.:SMASH:.
11-19-2005, 02:38 PM
my biggest fear is yet to have happened. im not really afraid of stuff. but i hope i get afraid of something soon so i can post and answer in this thread

its one fine day
11-19-2005, 02:43 PM
yeah me too. Except being eaten alive in surfing/swimming in australia. I saw a TV programme about shark attacks in aussie when i was little and i'm a bit unsure to go in the water now

bhg_rulz2
11-20-2005, 02:21 AM
yeah me too. Except being eaten alive in surfing/swimming in australia. I saw a TV programme about shark attacks in aussie when i was little and i'm a bit unsure to go in the water now

hahaha....im a little afraid of the sea too...but i have fun in it hehe =)

Marco
11-20-2005, 02:28 AM
I'm mostly afraid when the professors in my school choose who's gonna be interrogated 'cause I NEVER STUDY....................

Tizzalicious
11-20-2005, 03:13 AM
Wrong way round, it's afraid of YOU

Hahahaha. That was good.

Izie
11-20-2005, 03:23 AM
Yeah, failure of any kind. As in, me fucking up, or life fucking up, or people fucking up, and this leading to some of my plans not being realized. *sigh* It's less bad than I thought though. Scary, but not as scary as I thought it'd be.

I'm not actually SCARED, but it pisses me off how so many things in my life depend on other people. Can't I just do most of the things on my own? People are useless anyway.

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 03:30 AM
Asian 'people'.

WebDudette
11-20-2005, 03:49 AM
I'am not afraid of death but what is to happen to me afterwards. Because I have no religion I believe I will just die and lay under soil forever, but if I'am worng and there is a God I will rot in hell and if by some chance I become religious and get into heaven I'll be there forever and that would suck aswell.
I'am afraid of etirnity.I'am afriad of whats outside the universe because everything ends the universe muct end and there must be something else but if it doesn't end that kind of scary to.I'am afraid of deja vue why does it happen and what does it mean. Lastly, dreams scare me if i try and think about what they mean or how they happen.

Actually, I don't think I'am afraid of them but they make me sick when i think about them.

Also when I think of how everything came to exist and if it's even real.

Relive1349
11-20-2005, 06:48 AM
I'm scared of a lot.

Social events.
Conversations with strangers.
Going outside on days where I don't feel perfectly fine.
Dogs.
Teachers/Police/Authorities. (Dunno if I spelt that right.)
Walking from the town and home, when it's dark.

the_GoDdEsS
11-20-2005, 06:53 AM
Why in the world would you be scared of teachers?

Punky Dudess
11-20-2005, 07:02 AM
I am yet to find something that really scares me. Maybe i have an immunity.

Kitten
11-20-2005, 07:10 AM
Why in the world would you be scared of teachers?

Maybe she is scared of them because they can fail her.

Relive1349
11-20-2005, 07:35 AM
Goddess: Why not? They have way to much impact on peoples future. Do something they don't like, they'll fail you soon as possible.

Kitten: Sorry, I'm not a "she". Don't let the hair fool ya.

the_GoDdEsS
11-20-2005, 07:43 AM
Depends on how much you let them shape and influence you. But teachers should just be there to give you guidelines, the rest is up to you. I don't like it how students seem to think teachers are authorities or Gods. We're all just normal human beings too. :(

Megs
11-20-2005, 08:02 AM
bees, wasps, heights, and losing my best friends. that is all

clokey43
11-20-2005, 08:11 AM
I have really bad aracnaphobia, I cant even look at a picture because I imagne they are around me and I get really nervous. Thats it though.

Megs
11-20-2005, 08:13 AM
I am yet to find something that really scares me. Maybe i have an immunity.
*coughs* daddy-long-legs :rolleyes:

bhg_rulz2
11-20-2005, 09:58 AM
I have really bad aracnaphobia, I cant even look at a picture because I imagne they are around me and I get really nervous. Thats it though.

i hate the spiders too....i cant imagine one!! aahhh

the_offsprings_monkey
11-20-2005, 09:59 AM
i hate the spiders too....i cant imagine one!! aahhh
Meh I'll kill any Spider.

bhg_rulz2
11-20-2005, 10:14 AM
Meh I'll kill any Spider.

i dont know if i could do that..if it is a little spider..yeah i can hahah

the_offsprings_monkey
11-20-2005, 10:16 AM
i dont know if i could do that..if it is a little spider..yeah i can hahah
Pfffffft, Just give me a tin of spray and a lighter.

bhg_rulz2
11-20-2005, 11:46 AM
Pfffffft, Just give me a tin of spray and a lighter.

haha that would be awesome ;)

xaylene
11-20-2005, 11:46 AM
You know the pedestrian walk ways on car bridges? They scare the shit out of me. Just the thought of walking on one makes me want to hide under a blanket or something equally theatrical.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-20-2005, 12:36 PM
haha that would be awesome ;)
I do it all the time, so to me it's just same old same old.

.:SMASH:.
11-20-2005, 01:06 PM
im afraid of sin studlys face

SkunkIt
11-20-2005, 01:08 PM
I cry when I see a cockroach, because they won't die.

bhg_rulz2
11-20-2005, 06:23 PM
i hate cockroaches too...disgusting haha

T-6005
11-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Having lived in Asia, they've got every sort of cockroach under the sun. And most of them are ridiculously fast.

The worst ones are the ones that run straight towards you... and have wings. Oh god... talk about nightmare material.

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Nimrod In Town']Im afraid of sponges. I once tripped on one when i was 5, and my head started bleeding like crazy. Next thing i knew, i was in the hospital.

haha. I just needed to repeat this.

dalaksta
11-20-2005, 06:38 PM
im afraid or dieing and being afraid
i really hate being scared or afraid

bhg_rulz2
11-20-2005, 06:38 PM
Having lived in Asia, they've got every sort of cockroach under the sun. And most of them are ridiculously fast.

The worst ones are the ones that run straight towards you... and have wings. Oh god... talk about nightmare material.

holy shit hahahah...cockroach nightmares! haha

bhg_rulz2
11-21-2005, 07:40 AM
im afraid or dieing and being afraid
i really hate being scared or afraid

i actually hate when i know i will be scare haha =S

Aimeht
11-21-2005, 07:42 AM
I'm afraid all the time.

bhg_rulz2
11-21-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm afraid all the time.

why? :O haha

Aimeht
11-21-2005, 02:22 PM
why? :O haha
Because I am. People are scary.

noodlesfan
11-21-2005, 02:40 PM
im scared of blacks and mexicans, if you look at them, You're a racist, if you dont look at them, you're a racist, if you talk to them...well, you get it

KuRt_CoBaiN
11-21-2005, 07:45 PM
im scared of blacks and mexicans, if you look at them, You're a racist, if you dont look at them, you're a racist, if you talk to them...well, you get it

HAhahahaha.

Courtney love is so scary.And my math teacher sooo scary too.She is mature women and so fucking horny

bhg_rulz2
11-21-2005, 08:16 PM
HAhahahaha.

Courtney love is so scary.And my math teacher sooo scary too.She is mature women and so fucking horny

holy crap hahah....i would be scare too haha

bhg_rulz2
11-21-2005, 08:16 PM

what the hell?...im a mexican ...and i dont think u r a racist haha :P

Drummerguy123
11-21-2005, 08:18 PM

You know, at first I didn't agree with everybody when they said you were a moron, but I now understand. I now see the truth.

bhg_rulz2
11-21-2005, 08:19 PM
You know, at first I didn't agree with everybody when they said you were a moron, but I now understand. I now see the truth.

absolutely agree with you

Drummerguy123
11-21-2005, 08:21 PM
absolutely agree with you

iVIVA LA RAZA!

bhg_rulz2
11-21-2005, 08:29 PM
iVIVA LA RAZA!

haha that's right ahahha VIVA MEXICO CABRONES! haha

that means "hooray for mexico fuckers!!"
hahaha

Drummerguy123
11-21-2005, 08:31 PM
haha that's right ahahha VIVA MEXICO CABRONES! haha

that means "hooray for mexico fuckers!!"
hahaha

Pinchi gringos.........

Actually, i speak very little Spanish. I'm a disgrace to the race. :(

bhg_rulz2
11-21-2005, 08:38 PM
Pinchi gringos.........

Actually, i speak very little Spanish. I'm a disgrace to the race. :(

hahaha that would be Pinchis Gringos haha :P

at least you know a little =P

Drummerguy123
11-21-2005, 08:45 PM
hahaha that would be Pinchis Gringos haha :P

at least you know a little =P

Actually, I know that. It must have just been a typo.

barangatang
11-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Bad grammar.

Drummerguy123
11-21-2005, 09:00 PM
Bad grammar.

??????????

Drummerguy123
11-21-2005, 09:26 PM
haha. i got a good one.

Say this out loud really fast. If you are a true Mexican, you will get this.

Pink.
Cheese.
Green.
Ghosts.

bhg_rulz2
11-21-2005, 11:39 PM
haha. i got a good one.

Say this out loud really fast. If you are a true Mexican, you will get this.

Pink.
Cheese.
Green.
Ghosts.

ahaahahah PINCHIS GRINGOS hahaha..that's a good one hahaha :P

That Punk Kid You Love
11-22-2005, 01:40 AM
I really have no true fears. The only thing Im afraid of is losing everything I have. Just as long as I have my beautiful gf that I love more than life itself,myself,what money I have,my room,and the will to keep living. If I lose that I don't know what I'd do.