PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Emo

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Now look who is the emo one.

Sent : 19 November 2005 18:53:02
To : crazykim_3@hotmail.co.uk

| | | Inbox

Fine keep blocking me out an stuff, I'll just kill myself.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Ah... young love.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't get it. What did your mom do?

That Punk Kid You Love
11-19-2005, 12:02 PM
Ashley,if you read this:

Stop being an assface and be cool with Kim.

That is all.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 12:06 PM
Steve, you don't understand.

Ash - WTF is with you?
Kim has explained that you threaten her...WTF?!
Explain now please.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 12:07 PM
Yea, to cut the story short.

im moving and got my exams coming up and having family troubles and really stressed, when i get in what i dont need is him (ashley) down my neck every fucking second.
I can't see my best friend because she is a lesbian and he really hates her because she is a lesbian.
I can't smoke because he hates it, and he is making me quit i mean i'm stressed and smoking is the only thing that is calming me down right now.
And none of the lad's can make a nice comment about me because they are scared that ashley will flip at them even if they say 'nice hair'
He threatend me like nerly everyday. (quote email)

He is an obsessed twat.. and basically he is making me more stressed.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Get rid of him. Honestly. I know you can do so much better. If it breaks his heart, it'l be his own fault

Jebus
11-19-2005, 12:12 PM
I've been skipping most of crazy_offspring_gal and mokey's post so I'm out of the loop. When did you guys break up?

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:13 PM
I've been skipping most of crazy_offspring_gal and mokey's post so I'm out of the loop. When did you guys break up?
I've seen way too many of them and I knew nothing about it.

crazy_offspring_gal
We havnt, he;s just making me feel all stressed and like im in this tiny little black box and i cant do anything. liturally.

the_GoDdEsS
Fuck, people. Stop making this a BBS drama. Everyone is sick of your immature stupid relationship problems. Your feelings are stupid, emo and underdeveloped. And I'm fucking sick of people threatening to kill themselves over somebody.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm fucking sick of people threatening to kill themselves over somebody.
Absolutely true.

HornyPope
11-19-2005, 12:15 PM
http://tinypic.com/fvz8rp.jpg

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 12:15 PM
And to Dan (you know who you are):

This has nothing to do with you hun ok :o , don't blame any of this on you. you was the one who was there when i needed to talk to you (and you sarah babes) So don't go feeling all bad on you're self ok. Or I will be the one feeling guilty lol.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 12:16 PM
Am i botherd tho.. no
Umm yea to clear it up people. she is pissecd because she thinks im flirting with other girls, yea and I gave her my msn password so she can go look for herself. oh and I dnt hate bex cause shes gay, I just said I didn't like the way she KICKED ME IN THE FUCKING BACK WHEN WE WAS KISSING.

the_GoDdEsS
11-19-2005, 12:17 PM
You're both such fucking frigid vaginas.

crazy_offspring_gal
Umm yea to clear it up people. she is pissecd because she thinks im flirting with other girls, yea and I gave her my msn password so she can go look for herself. oh and I dnt hate bex cause shes gay, I just said I didn't like the way she KICKED ME IN THE FUCKING BACK WHEN WE WAS KISSING.
What a bunch of lies. just give it up ok. you know what... GO DIE THEN.

Tizzalicious
Seriously, don't post your drama on here. You are so fuckin' stupid.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 12:18 PM
You're both such fucking frigid vaginas.
omfgz!1!11one lyke hell yea.

the_GoDdEsS
11-19-2005, 12:20 PM
Shut it, fat cutter.

Sunny
11-19-2005, 12:20 PM
I've had ex boyfriends threaten to kill themselves because of me. They didn't. Pussies. I've realized that telling your gf "IM GONNA KILL MYSELF" is just an attempt to gain control over you, attention, pity, or whatever else they want.

But in any case, you're better off without people who threaten you and restrict you like that.

oh and yeah:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/sunnypoo/duck.jpg

wheelchairman
11-19-2005, 12:21 PM
You guys put the 'fun' in disfunctional.

WCM sez:
Break up. Mourn and move on.

the_offsprings_monkey
Kim I just want to know why you posted this on the bbs, none of them care, why not just talk it out with me?

the_offsprings_monkey
I've had ex boyfriends threaten to kill themselves because of me. They didn't. Pussies. I've realized that telling your gf "IM GONNA KILL MYSELF" is just an attempt to gain control over you, attention, pity, or whatever else they want.

But in any case, you're better off without people who threaten you and restrict you like that.

oh and yeah:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/sunnypoo/duck.jpg
Last week she threatend to kill herself and wrote me a death poem.

crazy_offspring_gal
Shut it, fat cutter.
No you shut it bitch with the cool sharp dagger thing..

Sunny
You guys put the 'fun' in disfunctional.

ahaha LOLZ!@

0r4ng3
11-19-2005, 12:23 PM
It's nice to see that you're both being mature about it.

the_GoDdEsS
No you shut it bitch with the cool sharp dagger thing..

Maybe, but you're still a fat cutter and your boyfriend is a suicidal ugly cutter. Omg, score!

Jebus
Last week she threatend to kill herself and wrote me a death poem.
post it, please.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 12:24 PM
Kim I just want to know why you posted this on the bbs, none of them care, why not just talk it out with me?
Because you're a threating twat, and should learn to fucking get a life.

Sunny
11-19-2005, 12:24 PM
I think I'm gonna get my husband to join so we can have our fights on the bbs. We'd show you bitches how to do it right.

:D

the_GoDdEsS
11-19-2005, 12:25 PM
He's an idiot but he did have a point with asking you why the fuck you had to post it on here, fat cutter.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 12:26 PM
He's an idiot but he did have a point with asking you why the fuck you had to post it on here, fat cutter.
Mainly because this is a PUBLIC(sp?) bord.

and i can and i will. :rolleyes:

0r4ng3
11-19-2005, 12:27 PM
Yeah, but it's your private lives. By the way, you put "(sp?)" next to the wrong word.

the_offsprings_monkey
Because you're a threating twat, and should learn to fucking get a life.
Ok and just how have I threatened you?

the_GoDdEsS

What kinda retarded reason is that? To display all your idiocy and problems online? People hate drama here.

crazy_offspring_gal
Yeah, but it's your private lives.
And i wanted to post it up. end off.

the_offsprings_monkey
post it, please.
No I won't cause thats outta order.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Seriously though.... nobody cares. If COG really feels like she needs an auience to witness her arguments so she can feel backed up, invite a friend over. SHe'll counsel breaking up. Just like we all do. Now either wrap this up and move on or take our fucking advice. Don't keep bitching.

Major appreciation points for EmoDuck and the phrase "frigid vagina" returning.

crazy_offspring_gal
What kinda retarded reason is that? To display all your idiocy and problems online? People hate drama here.
So; why not annoy them with it.

the_GoDdEsS

Take it to MSN or elsewhere. Or just fucking call each other.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 12:29 PM
quote email(s)

the_offsprings_monkey
Take it to MSN or elsewhere. Or just fucking call each other.
I cnt she blocked me an is ignoring me.

0r4ng3
And i wanted to post it up. end off.
What the hell is "end off"? Is it now a trend to say "(random verb) off"? That's what I'm hearing nowadays.

Well, exsanguinate off.

the_offsprings_monkey
quote email(s)
umm all I said Is i wanna kill myself, thats not threatening you is it?

the_GoDdEsS
11-19-2005, 12:30 PM
So; why not annoy them with it.

If you prefer to be considered dumb and immature by 99% of the board. Fine. Seriously, let's all solve our relationship problems on a public message board because we don't really have to do it face to face or on the phone, right?

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:30 PM
What the hell is "end off"? Is it now a trend to say "(random verb) off"? That's what I'm hearing nowadays.

Well, exsanguinate off.
Marinate off, scum.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 12:31 PM
and the email were you said you WILL kill you;re self. and the email that say you will end it. ooh i can go on forever. and i would post them up but i deleted them, even the PM you sent me threatning.

the_offsprings_monkey
If you prefer to be considered dumb and immature by 99% of the board. Fine. Seriously, let's all solve our relationship problems on a public message boards because we don't really have to do it face to face or on the phone, right?
I for one wish this thread was never made, so don't look at me for this thread.

T-6005
Keep that to yourself.

Better yet, do it.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 12:32 PM
and the email were you said you WILL kill you;re self. and the email that say you will end it. ooh i can go on forever. and i would post them up but i deleted them, even the PM you sent me threatning.
Ohh god you threaten to kill yourself every time I say Im gonna leave you. oh and btw you're the one who made me block 2 girls on msn.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Oh, god, it rankles having to read this thread. Just shut the fuck up. Nobody cares.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 12:33 PM
Keep that to yourself.

Better yet, do it.
you know what.. i fucking 100% agree..

now please feel free to say anything that will hurt my feelings.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 12:34 PM
Ohh god you threaten to kill yourself every time I say Im gonna leave you. oh and btw you're the one who made me block 2 girls on msn.
ooh yea sarah dont even know i was MADe to block and delete simonethethy dose she? ooh no i think she has a right to know.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:34 PM
Please find another medium of exchange.

....asking was worth a shot.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 12:35 PM
ooh yea sarah dont even know i was MADe to block and delete simonethethy dose she? ooh no i think she has a right to know.
I never MADE you, I just said you should. I never said DO it did I?

0r4ng3
11-19-2005, 12:36 PM
Please find another medium of exchange.

....asking was worth a shot.Do they even know what "medium of exchange" is? Perhaps you should dumb it down a bit.

By the way, salivate off.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:36 PM
The weirdest thought just popped into my head.

For any of the other BBS members aside from the two idiots reading this thread - dyou think all of these BBS-ian fights they have have majorly influenced their post counts?

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:37 PM
Do they even know what "medium of exchange" is? Perhaps you should dumb it down a bit.

By the way, salivate off.
How dare you talk to me like that? *Wipes drool off chin*

Wax off.

0r4ng3
11-19-2005, 12:38 PM
The weirdest thought just popped into my head.

For any of the other BBS members aside from the two idiots reading this thread - dyou think all of these BBS-ian fights they have have majorly influenced their post counts?
I think they just make stuff up to fight about to raise their post count.

*waxes off*
Bake off.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:39 PM
I think you might be right - it was just such a random thought that I wondered at why I was thinking it, and then I realized how many posts they must get in threads like this.

*Muffinizes*
Trim off.

0r4ng3
11-19-2005, 12:42 PM
It's a conspiracy, I tells ya.

*short hair*
Read off.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:44 PM
-On a side note

...I think we should probably stick with the tried and tested verbs.

I'm just not feeling the punch in "Read off".

"Read off, bookworm!"
"What did you say to me? You trying to start something, huh? Cause I'm ready to DnD, RIGHT HERE BITCH!"

0r4ng3
11-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Tried and tested? Damn, I was about to say "dance off".

Anyway, electrocute off.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 12:45 PM

right, this is getting outta hand.

Ash, get a fucking grip. I don't care what you think anymore. I care for Kim. Fucking Simonney!!!!

You are being a total dick and I'm not liking it.

It'd be best if you got out of her life for fucks sake.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:47 PM
Yeah, he should emo off.

...shit, I might actually keep that one.

the_offsprings_monkey
right, this is getting outta hand.

Ash, get a fucking grip. I don't care what you think anymore. I care for Kim. Fucking Simonney!!!!

You are being a total dick and I'm not liking it.

It'd be best if you got out of her life for fucks sake.
Oh ffs you know nowt ok, god just keep out of it if thats how you feel, An im not ashamed to admit im crying right now, tease me if you want ok, i dnt care anymore.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
Stop blaming ASH for everything. For fucks sake, they're both cutters. They should both be blame, and cut themselves.

0r4ng3
11-19-2005, 12:48 PM
Yeah, he should emo off.

...shit, I might actually keep that one.
Emo isn't a verb, though. It could be, I guess...

Orange off. That's right, I said it.

Edit: I think they should cut each other. Togetherness+Emoness+Teh Happy.

T-6005
Oh ffs you know nowt ok, god just keep out of it if thats how you feel, An im not ashamed to admit im crying right now, tease me if you want ok, i dnt care anymore.
Dum dum dee dum....

*Checks watch*

Well, at least this episode's almost over.

_ߥ_vil_
I never MADE you, I just said you should. I never said DO it did I?
Youy even said to me that you had to block someone off of your list and made her block one of her mates.

Kim, unblock Simon now. He's innocent.

Ash, fucking stop being all whiny at Kim. If you love her that much, fucking let her have her own time. Kill yourself and it's your fault. Not hers. I fucking hate possesive people. Grr.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 12:49 PM

Don't guilt trip me.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:49 PM
Emo isn't a verb, though. It could be, I guess...

Orange off. That's right, I said it.
That's true, it's not - but it's a very creative way of saying "Go slice your wrists in a shower with the lights off at midnight while listening to dashboard because no one likes you".

Not to mention shorter.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Nimrod In Town']Stop blaming ASH for everything. For fucks sake, they're both cutters. They should both be blame, and cut themselves.

Ash is a total everyday-whenever-I-get-upset cutter. It was a one-off.

the_GoDdEsS
If you're going to get other people involved in your relationship trouble, it's always likely to go even worse. Relationship trouble is supposed to be solved within the relationship and not with people outside, stupids. It's only gonna get complicated.

They just need to grow out of this, eventually.

the_offsprings_monkey
Youy even said to me that you had to block someone off of your list and made her block one of her mates.

Ash, fucking stop being all whiny at Kim. If you love her that much, fucking let her have her own time. Kill yourself and it's your fault. Not hers. I fucking hate possesive people. Grr.
I have, I even told her I will, she just aint listening to me right now, I said I'll change 100% for her, I care that much ok, god and I never made her block si, I just said she should do it, but she kinda MADE me block my friends, she said that if I didn't block keliegh she would ignore me an not talk to me?!?!

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:51 PM
If you're going to get other people involved in your relationship trouble, it's always likely to go even worse. Relationship trouble is supposed to be solved within the relationship and not with people outside, stupids. It's only gonna get complicated.

They just need to grow out of this, eventually.
In the meantime, I get to be creative with my ways of telling people to disappear from my sight.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 12:52 PM
Sarah guess what, I have only cut 2 times, kim shes cut more then me, an one of those times I cut was because of kim. so no im not an everyday cutter ok, just piss off if you're gonna do the stick by your friend and fuck the facts thing.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 12:52 PM

Dude, shut the fuck up. Kim's acting like she's the victim of the whole thing. Kim also made him block people. The fat cutter should shut up. "Kill yourself and it's your fault", the fuck's your problem?! It's her fault because she made him kill himself, 'tard.

the_GoDdEsS
11-19-2005, 12:53 PM
For the last time ever, STOP getting people involved. The public, friends, anyone. It is your fucking relationship and if you want the outside world ruin it, fine, go on.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 12:53 PM
Key actually texted you a message saying she wanted to be with you and she loved you.

Si has done fuck all. Get over it. Jebus. You're 16. Get some aspect of maturity. I thought I was bad. Even my 14 year old boyf cares less than you if I look at other lads. And, yes, that is a good thing.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 12:54 PM

Shut up. The fat-ass is always saying "im going to cut myself", i have not heard TOM say it once.

T-6005
Any way to get this thread closed? Because that would be nice.

Sunny

for realz ;p other people's crap is the last thing i need when i'm fighting with someone i love. hmph.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
For the last time ever, STOP getting people involved. The public, friends, anyone. It is your fucking relationship and if you want the outside world ruin it, fine, go on.
They got me involved 'cause i feel sorry for TOM. God-damnit. :mad:

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 12:56 PM
Nimrod In Town']Dude, shut the fuck up. Kim's acting like she's the victim of the whole thing. Kim also made him block people. The fat cutter should shut up. "Kill yourself and it's your fault", the fuck's your problem?! It's her fault because she made him kill himself, 'tard.
No. Unless she kills him, then its her fault. Not him.

If he kills himself, it's his.

If he wasnt so fucking possesive by a person who doesn't even talk to kim really, then this wouldn't of happened.

If he didn't threaten her with stuff like *If you don't unblock me, I'll kill myself* shit, this wouldn't of happened.

You don't know them both. I do. So STFU already.

the_GoDdEsS
11-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Nimrod In Town']They got me involved 'cause i feel sorry for TOM. God-damnit. :mad:

It's not the point, just look at all their real life friends on here being all "omg, that chick did this, that guy said that" etc. etc. It goes on. It seems like there are so many people involved in all their crap. Stupid teenagers.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Nimrod In Town']Shut up. The fat-ass is always saying "im going to cut myself", i have not heard TOM say it once.
WTF! Kim quoted the email he sent her.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 12:58 PM
No. Unless she kills him, then its her fault. Not him.

If he kills himself, it's his.

If he wasnt so fucking possesive by a person who doesn't even talk to kim really, then this wouldn't of happened.

If he didn't threaten her with stuff like *If you don't unblock me, I'll kill myself* shit, this wouldn't of happened.

You don't know them both. I do. So STFU already.
I'm sure he would if they didn't have their fights on the GOD DAMN BBS!

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 12:59 PM
WTF! Kim quoted the email he sent her.

NO, SHE DIDN'T!

| | | Inbox

What the fuck is that?! Just shut up.

Sunny
Blaming your suicidal tendencies on other people is such a screwed up, ugly, pussy thing to do.

Just a thought.

_ߥ_vil_
Sarah guess what, I have only cut 2 times, kim shes cut more then me, an one of those times I cut was because of kim. so no im not an everyday cutter ok, just piss off if you're gonna do the stick by your friend and fuck the facts thing.

Fuck the facts thing?

Facts are stronger than what you're saying.

I luv Kim. She's one of my bestest online mates. I've known her for ages. Unlike I have with you.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 01:00 PM
Nimrod In Town']NO, SHE DIDN'T!

What the fuck is that?! Just shut up.

The email top. Where it says stuuf who its to, from and the subject.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 01:00 PM
Fuck the facts thing?

Facts are stronger than what you're saying.

I luv Kim. She's one of my bestest online mates. I've known her for ages. Unlike I have with you.

Well, he sees Kim everyday. You don't know what happends between them outside the computer.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 01:01 PM
The email top. Where it says stuuf who its to, from and the subject.

There's no subject.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Blaming your suicidal tendencies on other people is such a screwed up, ugly, pussy thing to do.

Just a thought.
This thread's got a few thoughts in it - none of them came from any of the people arguing, though. I think we may just have to sit this one out. There's no reasoning with them.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Nimrod In Town']There's no subject.

He didn't write a subject. I never do.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Nimrod In Town']Well, he sees Kim everyday. You don't know what happends between them outside the computer.

Not everyday. Like three times a month.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 01:04 PM
He didn't write a subject. I never do.

Then what do you keep on babbling about email?!

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 01:05 PM
Nimrod In Town']Then what do you keep on babbling about email?!

It's quoted from an email.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-19-2005, 01:07 PM
It's quoted from an email.

But she didn't quote the email. Just the sender, and who it was to.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 01:07 PM
Nimrod In Town']But she didn't quote the email. Just the sender, and who it was to.

Yes, she did. Look back.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 01:08 PM

| | | Inbox

Thats what Ash said.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 01:08 PM
Sarah, no offence but WTF would you know about relationships, yours is fucked like a welsh sheep.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 01:10 PM
Needless to say, this topic has way too many replies from people who care too much.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 01:11 PM
Sarah, no offence but WTF would you know about relationships, yours is fucked like a welsh sheep.

Yeah, course.
I might hate him at times. But, at least, mine isn't an overprotective, threatening prick.

No offence. Fuck that Ash.

But, I've tried to help you. You said Kim was having *mood swings*. I didn't understand. Now, I know what se's on about, at least.

Everytime she posts a picture and someone says...*ooohhh.....love the hair.* You flip, tell her to delete it and tell them to fuck off.

the_GoDdEsS
11-19-2005, 01:14 PM
The truth is, none of you know anything because you're all children. And with that, end of story.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 01:15 PM
I know what they think of each other at the moment. That's all.

Don't have much experience with relationships but I do with thiers.

Nirushika6789
11-19-2005, 01:21 PM
Everytime she posts a picture and someone says...*ooohhh.....love the hair.* You flip, tell her to delete it and tell them to fuck off.
no offence to COG but if she actually goes and deletes her pics when he says then shes an idiot

dont jump just because he says so....

notoriousdoc
11-19-2005, 01:37 PM
Totally meh :|

The-Offspring-RuLe
11-19-2005, 01:41 PM
Totally meh :|

That's not for you

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Sarah, please just leave it now, you wouldn't understand why I'm protective.

SkunkIt
11-19-2005, 01:53 PM
See? Getting engaged when you're 17 is a stupid idea. go get an education and stop depending on each other. You're young, you've got your whole life ahead of you.

ninthlayer
11-19-2005, 01:57 PM
Yea, to cut
This is as far as I read into this thread, cutters.

Stop talking about emo, 'kthanksbye.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-19-2005, 02:49 PM
Sarah, please just leave it now, you wouldn't understand why I'm protective.
Can I just say, yes sarah dose know about the whole jay thing. she was the 2ed person to know. and i wasnt simonethethy back on my contact list.. so yea he is now.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Do I get keliegh and the others back?

Izie
11-19-2005, 03:02 PM
Here's some advice (a picture is worth a 1000 words):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/TFR11.gif

Please take it. It'll make all of our lives much more enjoyable. Thanks.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-19-2005, 03:04 PM
Here's some advice (a picture is worth a 1000 words):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/TFR11.gif

Please take it. It'll make all of our lives much more enjoyable. Thanks.lol i got that on msn, an no I hate fire.

the_GoDdEsS
11-19-2005, 03:06 PM
lol, she should have posted razorz instead. lol.lol.lol.

Tizzalicious
11-19-2005, 03:06 PM
lol i got that on msn, an no I hate fire.

Your reply literally made Iz cry.

Izie
11-19-2005, 03:08 PM
Your reply literally made Iz cry.

Well, almost. *sigh*

Human stupidity is endless. Endless.

JohnnyNemesis
11-19-2005, 03:24 PM
I love Izie. That's the only important thing worth mentioning, because I don't think that drama should have been brought to the BBS.

Izie
11-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Iza <3 Johnny!

JohnnyNemesis
11-19-2005, 03:43 PM
zomg is dat teh true? i lyke dat.

Izie
11-19-2005, 03:44 PM
Lolz, do YOU want a smiley?

Offspring7
11-19-2005, 03:45 PM
I'd like to start out by saying, Kim, your stupid for posting this on this particular BBS. It was not smart. GET OVER IT!!!! You're only 17 yrs old, you've got like a lot of life ahead of you. Don't ruin it over a teenage relationship. And cutting serves no purpose. None at all. You guys are just both so stupidly dramatic. ugh.

JohnnyNemesis
11-19-2005, 03:48 PM
Lolz, do YOU want a smiley?

Lolz oh yea! Especially if by "smiley" you mean some kind of incredible sexual pleasure. *wink wink*

omgz un-PC!!!

the_GoDdEsS
11-19-2005, 03:49 PM
omgz un-PC!!!

Hahaha, I loved this so much. Some people should un-PC!!

Izie
11-19-2005, 03:50 PM
Lolz oh yea! Especially if by "smiley" you mean some kind of incredible sexual pleasure. *wink wink*

omgz un-PC!!!

Naw, for now, just an actual smiley :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/TFRA4.gif
*wink wink nudge* hihihihi

For anything else, you have PMs and MSN :p

JohnnyNemesis
11-19-2005, 03:52 PM
I like that lickin'. It's yumerrific. zomg thx 4 da smiley!! u =sex

Hahaha, I loved this so much. Some people should un-PC!!
Haha yeah! I might adopt it as my mantra, or my all purpose "omgz, i can nut beleev i sed dat!" thing.

_ߥ_vil_
11-19-2005, 03:53 PM
From Emo > Love.

Yay!

wheelchairman
11-19-2005, 03:58 PM
Tizz cut herself a weak ago.

WHATTA EMOS!!!

Tizzalicious
11-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Hahahahahaha WHATTA EMOS!!!! I love it.

And yes, I cut myself :(:(:(

Rag Doll
The best part of this thread was the picture from Iz and the "arguing" between Jesse and T-6005.

Otherwise, christ....this thread made me sad *frownies*

JohnnyNemesis
^Holy shit!

You're a god, Per.

the_GoDdEsS
11-19-2005, 04:05 PM
WHATTA EMOS? Hahahaha <3

T-6005
11-19-2005, 04:22 PM
The best part of this thread was the picture from Iz and the "arguing" between Jesse and T-6005.

Otherwise, christ....this thread made me sad *frownies*
Despite our best efforts, it was still a gigantic waste of time.

Rag Doll
11-19-2005, 04:24 PM
It got a laugh out of me though. Which is awesome, cause I had a bad day. So thanks =p

T-6005
11-19-2005, 04:26 PM
We tried, we tried...

Wait -

A BAD DAY?!?!?!

EMO ALERT!

Rag Doll
11-19-2005, 04:30 PM
oh noez. every1 on da bbs shud cute there vains 2getha.

T-6005
11-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Indeed.

*Cutes hardcore*

0r4ng3
11-19-2005, 05:14 PM
I will not cut. Exsanguinate off.

neocon58
11-19-2005, 05:15 PM

lolz, she was unsure about the spelling of public. I guess that's another example of what the others are trying to say.

Kitten
11-19-2005, 06:55 PM

| | | Inbox

So, tell him to cut deeper.

SkunkIt
11-19-2005, 07:05 PM
This thread is amusing and it keeps getting better.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Yea, to cut the story short.

lolz double meaningz

Sin Studly
11-19-2005, 10:35 PM
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!

T-6005
11-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Measure off, dudes.

Nicole
11-19-2005, 10:48 PM
As much as I hate this, I can't help but feel entertained.

sKratch
11-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah this thread kinda makes me happy.

Izie
11-20-2005, 03:00 AM
The thread still almost makes me cry.

God, I hate stupid people *frown*

Although WHATTA EMOS made me giggle :p Well done, mr Wheelchairman.