12-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Not really... no.

iamfromengland
12-01-2004, 12:59 PM
who cares about girl friends/boy friends

JoY
12-01-2004, 01:20 PM
depends on who you mean.

I have one exboyfriend (or well.. a something), who went coocoo & joined some pyramidsect, being HERBAL-fucking-LIFE. he doesn't bother me at all normally, except when he calls me up & asks me for the 34910715728th time, if I'd like to try the wonderfulness, called Herbal Life, too.
@*&$(*@^$@&*%#
really, I've tried that stuff.. & it's not worth your apetite.

then there's one anyone & everyone else keeps dragging up. directly he's definitely not a pain. but indirectly he can be real annoying. I mean, it's never fun to dicuss an exboyfriend with people you hardly know, but who seem to know you better than their own behind. but I suppose that has little to do with him.

then there's an exboyfriend, who keeps spreading 'cool stories' (in which I seem to have a part, too. yay?) among friends. I don't know his friends & I don't have the ambition to know anyone of his species, but it's rather a needle in the buttocks to find a personal life, that's supposed to be yours, in places, where you least expect it. it's a double surprise every time, where the stories will pop up & what they'll be this time, but it's definitely not a surprise I can remotely enjoy.

so yes. exboyfriends CAN be a pain. no matter how fuckingly indifferent you feel towards them. the first exboyfriend I'm kind of worried about. not only because he has the intelligence of a rabbit, but also because he IS a pretty nice guy. the second exboyfriend.. well.. I guess we're perfectly fine with each other, but that there are few people, who are fine with us. the last one... I haven't been as indifferent in my life, as I am about him, but that doesn't mean I don't care about my reputation either. oh, I guess my reputation at one point really must have mattered shit to me, or else I never would've 'dated' him.

Vicky
12-01-2004, 01:26 PM
mine are.... fun. especially this one, who is superfun. fantastic. woo march.

the_GoDdEsS
12-01-2004, 01:36 PM
"Bambi" has become a womanizer now because he's awesome hot. I used to know him so nice and unspoiled. And he used to know me nice and unspoiled. Hehe. We sometimes meet by chance, dance or talk. Yeah, we met dancing, really. He's fun. Very conceited, arrogant and drinking much. But fun. And we get along well.

"Satan" I have not seen since we broke up. He's that bad kind of thing but I liked it. And he was an arse because of some things. We're at peace, always were.

So in general, no pain in the arse. Unless they start stalking you. I could shoot all the stalkers.

Rag Doll
12-01-2004, 01:45 PM
my most recent ex...no not at all. he's awesome. <3

and i never even see the other ones, but one was definitely quite annoying afterwards.

DUKESTER76
12-01-2004, 03:18 PM
most of my ex's are still good friends with me. usually when we brake up its in good terms and usually for something that we just decided to end it. one of my ex gf from like 4 yrs ago actually wants to get back together with me at the moment.

livecby
12-01-2004, 03:21 PM
bambi? that wimpy dear? well i guess he is kind of hot now. he grew up and gets all the does. but i thought he was with falene...

wheelchairman
12-01-2004, 03:22 PM
My ex is a very sweet person, I ain't got no problems with her.

jimmyjimjimz
12-01-2004, 03:24 PM
I really think they are a pain. This 1 girl I kinda went out with keeps telling me she loves me, then like 2 or 3 weeks later she tells me she's back with 1 of her other ex-boyfriends. I'm still friends with her, and I went to her prom with her, but I just can't stand it when she says she wants to get back together, I say I'll think about it, and like 2 or 3 weeks later, she says she's back with her ex-boyfriend Mike.

Oh yeah, I also believe girls cheat on us more than we cheat on them.

the_GoDdEsS
12-01-2004, 03:24 PM
bambi? that wimpy dear? well i guess he is kind of hot now. he grew up and gets all the does. but i thought he was with falene...

Haha. Awful, I know. His friends called him that since it was an abbreviation of his surname.

livecby
12-01-2004, 03:25 PM
and what was his surname? bambino?

JoY
12-01-2004, 03:33 PM
My ex is a very sweet person, I ain't got no problems with her.
with the exboyfriends I have, I have no problems ..most of the time. only with the last one I mentioned, but I suppose that was a silly relationship anyway. I dislike the guy for reasonable reasons. the second one I mentioned would be my only 'real' exboyfriend, as he was the only one I really loved of the three in my first post here. & no matter how much trouble he's caused me (& I've probably caused him), we're fine with each other. I possibly couldn't hate someone I ever loved. simply because I had my reasons to be crazy about the guy & those haven't disappeared. things just changed.

Sim, bunny - stalkers are the most annoying pieces of assholic crap ever imaginable. do exboyfriends stalk you? that's no pain in the butt, that's worse. that's a pain in the head. sure, people can turn out to be completely different, than you thought they were, but I don't think I'll ever wind up with a stalker-kind-of-guy.

yummy yummy punkrockgirl
12-01-2004, 03:36 PM
Are they not a pain?

i don't really care what they do :D

punkangel
12-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Mine come crawling back...

Betty
12-01-2004, 03:39 PM
I possibly couldn't hate someone I ever loved. simply because I had my reasons to be crazy about the guy & those haven't disappeared. things just changed.

I agree with that 100%. The worst part with my ex is that I'd get too emotional around him for awhile, but that's normal. He's still a good friend.

DUKESTER76
12-01-2004, 03:40 PM
shit, i had a girl that was very cute looking and seemed nice but after a while i found out she was a pshyco kind of stalker. if she called me at home and i didnt answer she would drive to my work place and make sure i was at work and not somewhere else. and another time she called me up and i had to go to school, but i guess she thought i was avoiding her, drove down to my house just to make sure i was leaving and had my books with me. And every here and there i would wake up with a letter on the window of my car. Now dont tell me that is not a stalker. good thing i never got with her.

wheelchairman
12-01-2004, 04:06 PM
with the exboyfriends I have, I have no problems ..most of the time. only with the last one I mentioned, but I suppose that was a silly relationship anyway. I dislike the guy for reasonable reasons. the second one I mentioned would be my only 'real' exboyfriend, as he was the only one I really loved of the three in my first post here. & no matter how much trouble he's caused me (& I've probably caused him), we're fine with each other. I possibly couldn't hate someone I ever loved. simply because I had my reasons to be crazy about the guy & those haven't disappeared. things just changed.

Not sure why you quoted me. There's no reason to validate anything to me, I hope you know I certainly wasn't judging you. And you made this basically clear in your last paragraphy. So don't worry about it.

JoY
12-01-2004, 04:15 PM
no, I wasn't thinking you were judging me. I can't really explain why I needed to quote you, although.. I guess I just did, because I agreed with you to a certain extend. in the part, which Betty quoted.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-01-2004, 04:54 PM
I've stayed friends with almost all my ex's. Some of them are stalky, but most are really nice.

sKratch
12-01-2004, 05:00 PM
All my ex's are from high school, so I never have to see any of them again for the most part. In fact, 3 are from a different high school than mine so I doubt I will ever see them again. One unfortunately got a job at Applebee's and I ran into her there going out to eat with my girlfriend. Luckily it had been so long since we had dated (beginning of freshman year, and this was over this summer, almost 4 years later) that all I really got was a smirk from her when she realized who I was. Not a problem at all, just kind of an awkward situation because I was with my girlfriend. One ex of mine was a megabitch so i disassociated myself. Other than that I was on fairly good terms with them all after some time. My current girlfriend is actually thrice my ex girlfriend. She dumped me after 3 days freshman year, ~2 months junior year, and a few weeks senior year before we went out again and still are after over a year.

punk_flamingo
12-01-2004, 11:52 PM
some of my exes are utter assholes, indeed one of them dated me when I was 13 and he was 18....pathetic really.

Some of my exes are now my best mates.

I dont really care though, if an ex wants to be petty and bitter about something, let them - if they cant get over something it just makes me happier it ended.

Trip Boy
12-02-2004, 12:00 AM
All my ex's are from high school, so I never have to see any of them again for the most part. In fact, 3 are from a different high school than mine so I doubt I will ever see them again. One unfortunately got a job at Applebee's and I ran into her there going out to eat with my girlfriend. Luckily it had been so long since we had dated (beginning of freshman year, and this was over this summer, almost 4 years later) that all I really got was a smirk from her when she realized who I was. Not a problem at all, just kind of an awkward situation because I was with my girlfriend. One ex of mine was a megabitch so i disassociated myself. Other than that I was on fairly good terms with them all after some time. My current girlfriend is actually thrice my ex girlfriend. She dumped me after 3 days freshman year, ~2 months junior year, and a few weeks senior year before we went out again and still are after over a year.

It's unseemly coming from a guy who has to pay for pussy.

meaning_of_life
12-02-2004, 12:36 AM
fuck getting a girlfriend off. the last one i had was annoying me after a month, so now i just go out and pick up ladieez. its much better this way

Sexybytch0_o
12-02-2004, 03:48 AM
one of my exes is ace n dat ....the other is a ginger ....it probably explains his gayness no offence to any other ginger people but he was a dickhead

Tizzalicious
12-02-2004, 04:23 AM
I try not to think about my ex. Blrgh.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-02-2004, 05:12 AM
some of my exes are utter assholes, indeed one of them dated me when I was 13 and he was 18....pathetic really.

Some of my exes are now my best mates.

I dont really care though, if an ex wants to be petty and bitter about something, let them - if they cant get over something it just makes me happier it ended.

Haha, I remember that. Naked pictures guy.

Nina
12-02-2004, 07:29 AM
only one of my exboyfriends was an asshole. and that
was my first one. other than him, not at all.

Linda
12-02-2004, 07:31 AM
All my ex boyfriends and ex husband were assholes.
My boyfriend now is a super duper sweetheart! <3

sKratch
12-02-2004, 10:28 AM
Man, Tripboy tell your guy to stop being mean to me.