PDA

View Full Version : Unveil the mystery, does arakor really remind you of Linda?

the_GoDdEsS
11-20-2005, 11:56 AM
Linda claims it's just Sin and I who think so, but...

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10238&page=22&pp=10&highlight=arrogant+asshole

Post 211, many before that and many to follow in just that thread. Seriously, observe the logic and the comebacks for a while. Isn't the resemblance astonishing?

.:SMASH:.
11-20-2005, 11:57 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10238&page=22&pp=10&highlight=arrogant+asshole

Post 211, many before that and many to follow in just that thread. Seriously, observe the logic and the comebacks for a while. Isn't the resemblance astonishing?
well, no, not really

UgLy_eLf
11-20-2005, 12:00 PM
Gee just sounds like everyone else that doesnt kiss your arses.

the_GoDdEsS
11-20-2005, 12:01 PM

You forgot to end your post with " :rolleyes: ". Haha.

11-20-2005, 12:02 PM
its funny because he used plural arse

T-6005
11-20-2005, 12:03 PM
I see a slight resemblance, I suppose. The patterned comebacks that usually revolve around "You don't know me" or "I'm not, but you are". Other than that, not much - although that seems to be a large part of their conversation. So I'm undecided on this.

UgLy_eLf
11-20-2005, 12:03 PM
My bad, and I wasnt just referring to one person.

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 12:09 PM
The arse kissing argument is lame, since the people you're referring to don't, and never have, respected asskissing.

11-20-2005, 12:10 PM
The arse kissing argument is lame, since the people you're referring to don't, and never have, respected asskissing.
looks like you're the arse kisser now

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Do you have any idea how little sense you make, SMASH? Seriously, the fact that I'm not trying to insult you right now when I call you a complete fucking moron speaks volumes.

Proceed to chug bleach. Fuck that, gargle first. Then chug.

UgLy_eLf
11-20-2005, 12:30 PM

Didnt say they respected it, but for some odd reason many kids on this forum respect them, and kiss ass, most unusual, to me atleast. I know they like to mock idiots but really what's that say about them and the way they put their intelligence to use?

Vera
11-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Not sure, they're slightly different in their way of annoyingness.

11-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Do you have any idea how little sense you make, SMASH? Seriously, the fact that I'm not trying to insult you right now when I call you a complete fucking moron speaks volumes.

Proceed to chug bleach. Fuck that, gargle first. Then chug.
we need idiots on these forums

arak0r
11-20-2005, 12:38 PM
i love the reference to a thread from august. i love that somehow it seems at any rate, anyone that dislikes justin, is lumped into one massive category of being like linda. for a while now the only time id even post anything to do with him is when im basically stating that people need to learn to ignore him. nothing more nothing less. and i still get all this attention. oh really, forgive me for getting irked.

T-6005
11-20-2005, 12:39 PM
i love the reference to a thread from august. i love that somehow it seems at any rate, anyone that dislikes justin, is lumped into one massive category of being like linda. for a while now the only time id even post anything to do with him is when im basically stating that people need to learn to ignore him. nothing more nothing less. and i still get all this attention. oh really, forgive me for getting irked.
As far as I remember, you're the only one with the comparison hanging over your head. Other people Justin dislikes don't get compared to Linda... just picked on.

Don't you feel special now?

arak0r
11-20-2005, 12:46 PM
As far as I remember, you're the only one with the comparison hanging over your head. Other people Justin dislikes don't get compared to Linda... just picked on.

Don't you feel special now?

im not the only one, just the only one in this poll. i dont even know WHO the hell you are, so i dont know why im bothering with this reply. if stating a fact (that people here DON'T know me, it isnt some made up thing, its just the truth, i dont see the problem with that) means i AM in fact exactly like linda, then so be it. the bbs is apparently a far better judger of character than anyone/anything in life.

i suppose its easier to just ignore this crap as in the end it has no effect on my life

Yatesy
11-20-2005, 12:50 PM
Sort of, but it isn't astonishing though.

Betty
11-20-2005, 12:53 PM
I think he's more like the Hombre.

I suppose they might all be a little Linda-esque however.

Joey, the only thing that ever really bothered me about you was that fact that you constantly complained about the forums and I thought that was annoying. But now that you're basically the subject of constant attacks, I must admit that you don't come off very well defending yourself so it just makes you look bad. I don't know if I would do any better if I were in that position, but I guess my goal was to avoid ever being in that position in the first place.

T-6005
11-20-2005, 01:03 PM
im not the only one, just the only one in this poll. i dont even know WHO the hell you are, so i dont know why im bothering with this reply. if stating a fact (that people here DON'T know me, it isnt some made up thing, its just the truth, i dont see the problem with that) means i AM in fact exactly like linda, then so be it. the bbs is apparently a far better judger of character than anyone/anything in life.

i suppose its easier to just ignore this crap as in the end it has no effect on my life
Now seriously, just think about it. If you were going to base your replies just on people you knew, why ever bother to join the BBS in the first place? Because obviously, you can only reply to people you know - it makes perfect sense now!

SkunkIt
11-20-2005, 01:03 PM
He does kind of remind me of Linda.

the_GoDdEsS
11-20-2005, 01:05 PM

Then why did you just make two replies justifying yourself if it's easier to 'ignore'?

arak0r
11-20-2005, 01:06 PM
(this was to bettys reply)
:E :E :E
i went to reply to that, and my net decided i was like linda too, and shut me off. for a few minutes anyways.

as i was about to say, i am argumentative, sometimes play devils advocate, and i HAVE complained alot in the past, regardless of the fact that i still think they were legit complaints, i suppose it doesn't do any good. i do deserve some of the crap i get., i'll admit to that.

Vera
11-20-2005, 01:07 PM
Joey, let's get some fuckin' facts cleared up here.

1) If no one here knows the real you then you haven't been showing your real you in your posts. Therefore, whatever people say about you only applies to however you present on yourself on these forums. And how do you present your self on these forums? Being a whiny bitch, that's how.

2) Because of stuff stated in 1), you really shouldn't care all that much.

3) Shut the fuck up.

arak0r
11-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Joey, let's get some fuckin' facts cleared up here.

1) If no one here knows the real you then you haven't been showing your real you in your posts. Therefore, whatever people say about you only applies to however you present on yourself on these forums. And how do you present your self on these forums? Being a whiny bitch, that's how.

2) Because of stuff stated in 1), you really shouldn't care all that much.

3) Shut the fuck up.

sanni, when was the last time i did anything to you? well outside of the whole matrix thing. honestly ive been getting a shitload of hostility from you, when i havent done ONE damn thing to you.

Vera
11-20-2005, 01:15 PM
This isn't hostility. I don't waste my time hating on random folk online. This is stating how annoying you can be in a snappy way. I don't need a special personal grudge to dislike somebody, do I?

Nina
11-20-2005, 01:18 PM
It was more than just snappy. It was indeed quite hostile. So many people commented on this, Betty being the best example, she still wasnt so incredibly bitchy about it.
Just my two cents.

Vera
11-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Me being overly bitchy, yes, hmm, that's never happened online before, has it?

But Joey, seriously, if these guys hate you or compare you to Linda, don't let it get to you. Arguing against it usually doesn't do a damn thing. Don't waste your time.

Linda
11-20-2005, 01:24 PM
"LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!!!!"

Once again, Predictable Goddess strikes again.
I truly hope you're enjoying this, Goddess, since this BBS is the only social life you seem to have!

"walks off snickering at the self proclaimed "goddess" of the BBS"

"giggles"

Vera
11-20-2005, 01:25 PM
Her username doesn't mean "Goddess of the BBS". She's never claimed she's one.

Linda
11-20-2005, 01:30 PM
Her username doesn't mean "Goddess of the BBS". She's never claimed she's one.

She acts like she is.....acting like she's above everyone else...when indeed, she's way below everyone else, including you.

Vera
11-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Trust me, she totally tops.

the_GoDdEsS
11-20-2005, 01:32 PM
"LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!!!!"

Once again, Predictable Goddess strikes again.
I truly hope you're enjoying this, Goddess, since this BBS is the only social life you seem to have!

"walks off snickering at the self proclaimed "goddess" of the BBS"

"giggles"

Talk about predictable. Also, don't laugh too much, you might choke on your fake teeth or get a heart attack from all the excitement.

The goddess of the BBS is the funniest shit I ever heard.

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 01:43 PM
I've gotta wonder why the Goddess is in Linda's signature. Seriously.

Betty
11-20-2005, 01:44 PM
No matter what, Joey is not nearly as insane as Linda. Haha...

ninthlayer
11-20-2005, 01:47 PM
She acts like she is.....acting like she's above everyone else...when indeed, she's way below everyone else, including you.
Bullshit, she knows that (as a female) she is lower than all male 1337.

Vera
11-20-2005, 01:52 PM
May I pour Your Majesty some more wine, Master Ninth?

the_GoDdEsS
11-20-2005, 01:54 PM
Bullshit, she knows that (as a female) she is lower than all male 1337.

Exactly. Your footstool 4eva?

ninthlayer
11-20-2005, 01:56 PM
May I pour Your Majesty some more wine, Master Ninth?
What's this pouring business? The only way to drink wine is out of the bottle.

Exactly. Your footstool 4eva?
And then some.

Vera
11-20-2005, 01:57 PM
Pour it into your mouth, idiot. For one of our 1337 overlords, you can be really dumb sometimes.

ninthlayer
11-20-2005, 01:58 PM
omgz, good call.

JoY
11-20-2005, 02:05 PM
no, he doesn't. because unlike Linda, Joey would never stab me in the back. he's been mad at me, I've been tired of him, but somehow we always end up being friendly again. Joey is loyal. very loyal & full of good intentions & kind. he doesn't always come across the right way & he definitely isn't always logical & reasonable, but that doesn't necessarily make him anything remotely like Linda.

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 02:05 PM
arak0r knows more about the NFL than I do. I appreciate him for it.

Linda
11-20-2005, 07:54 PM
no, he doesn't. because unlike Linda, Joey would never stab me in the back. he's been mad at me, I've been tired of him, but somehow we always end up being friendly again. Joey is loyal. very loyal & full of good intentions & kind. he doesn't always come across the right way & he definitely isn't always logical & reasonable, but that doesn't necessarily make him anything remotely like Linda.

Oh, please, we were never "friends", so how could I stab you in the back.
The only reason MOST of you ever talked to me was to find out things to make fun of me for. Even now, what have I said bad about you for the past 6 months? NOTHING, but here you go. You're no better than the rest, dear.

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 08:10 PM
Seriously though, why is the Goddess in your sig? It's not like that "comeback" of yours was witty enough to immortalise.

JoY
11-21-2005, 02:58 AM
no, but we were friendly towards each other. because I sincerely believed you are friendly. & to this day I still think you can be. just not on a regular basis. we talked, we chatted, just like normal people I suppose. but all of a sudden you could be incredibly harsh, unfair, fire personal attacks, get all paranoid, try to put me down.. & you can tell me "YOU STARTED!!!!1 :rolleyes: :D ", but you know what? maybe to you it seems like I did, but I didn't. you just view things in a negative way, read into things too much & see things nobody else sees.

either way, with my previous post I wasn't 'attacking' you in any way. I was just defending Joey, which he deserves. you just happened to be compared to him, so that made you automatically involved. (or well, the other way around; he was compared to you) I didn't choose to involve you, it's just the topic. so don't twist things in a way to give yourself the oportunity to bitch at me again. because I *wasn't* bitching at you.

Joey gets crap for being irrational & having lame comebacks, but I also know Joey can be a great listener, has a heart of gold, can be very sweet & supportive & doesn't fire personal attacks, unless he's driven in a tiny corner. so yeah, he can be stubborn (very even), so yeah, he can be paranoid, so yeah, he can be irrational & maybe all of these things more than others. I suppose that's his weakness & it probably bothers him a LOT more than anyone else on the planet. bottomline is; he's intentionally a good person.

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 03:07 AM
So, despite Joey being stupid, fat, ugly, annoying, and an overall whining vaginal bitch, he's loyal to you. Oh yeah, that makes him a worthwhile human being. Fucking hell, Bella, I'm loyal to you, and where's my praise?

JoY
11-21-2005, 03:10 AM
so now we're comparing Joey to you?

you get praise. dude, I even said I'd fuck you, if you'd let me dress you up like a Jew & then tie you down!

Vera
11-21-2005, 04:23 AM
How would you dress up like a Jew? Just curious.

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 04:26 AM
Yeah, I need Vera's question answered before I can consent. I thought I'd be dressed up like an Auschwitz guard.

Chevelle
11-21-2005, 05:21 AM
there`s something sick and twisted in this forum.
cant help laughing at your posts vera, your sense of humor is great.

Vera
11-21-2005, 05:26 AM
there`s something sick and twisted in this forum.
cant help laughing at your posts vera, your sense of humor is great.
Thanks. :]

JoY
11-21-2005, 05:48 AM
How would you dress up like a Jew? Just curious.
Justin & I have discussed it. he was tempted to consent, but hasn't done a conclusive statement on the matter. I won't discuss this in public any further.

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 06:08 AM
*blushes*

Bella, I'd dress up as Jew (and it's up to you exactly what that entails) for you.

*blushes harder*

JoY
11-21-2005, 06:14 AM
will you even get the nosejob & hairdye you know I find so sexy on you?

if so, HAWT. *orgasms*

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 06:15 AM
I won't get the nosejob, but I'll accept nose-putty. And the hair-dye is an obvious yes.

JoY
11-21-2005, 06:17 AM
oh my.. Amon. *winknudgeblush*

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 06:19 AM
Mein juden schlamp turns my mood from :( to :D