PDA

View Full Version : Nasty image

PinkRoxMySox92
11-20-2005, 04:03 PM
Okay, go to www.Google.com and do an image search titled No Doubt. Go to the third row down and look at the farthest picture to the right. That's disgusting.

Conspiracy of One
11-20-2005, 04:06 PM
You have your safe-search turned off, what do you expect? Rainbows and Unicorns?

PinkRoxMySox92
11-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Don't act smart with me little boy. I just was curious...Why would somebody post a picture of themselve's on the internet like that and why would it fall under the category of No Doubt?

Endymion
11-20-2005, 04:08 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/HPATGOF.jpg

Preocupado
11-20-2005, 04:10 PM
this one?
what does it say?

//oh yeah, no tits on the board. that includes you, maria.

PinkRoxMySox92
http://www24.brinkster.com/ps2dimension/HPATGOF.jpg
The pic was unabl;e to be seen. Twas a tiny white square.

Endymion
Don't act smart with me little boy. I just was curious...Why would somebody post a picture of themselve's on the internet like that and why would it fall under the category of No Doubt?
yeah, i'm sure that chick uploaded the pic of a magazine cover herself.
second, they're just tits
third, they're kinda ugly tits
the image clearly says "no doubt" and some gookinese shit, that's why it came up, don't be a tard.

PinkRoxMySox92
11-20-2005, 04:11 PM
I didn't bother looking throughly over the pic. I just ahppened to bescrolling trying to find an avatar for myself.

dalaksta
11-20-2005, 04:25 PM
thats not as nasty as youve advertised it to be really

Rancid_Guyxxx
11-20-2005, 04:38 PM
You are a 17 year old girl and, you're telling me that this is the first time you've came across a pair of boobs by an accident? Then you find it so nasty that you have to make a thread about it. Wow.

PinkRoxMySox92
11-20-2005, 04:39 PM
No, I just found it odd to find a pic of a topless Japanese girl on google images without even searching for "topless" or whatever.

I am the lightning rod
11-20-2005, 04:42 PM
type in no doubt and go to page two, row one 3rd pic

Rancid_Guyxxx
11-20-2005, 04:42 PM
No, I just found it odd to find a pic of a topless Japanese girl on google images without even searching for "topless" or whatever.

Those kinds of pictures come up all the time. You could be searching for something as simple as "bread" and you could get something like that. Obviously you are new to the internet.

Conspiracy of One
11-20-2005, 04:43 PM
Well, It does say "No Doubt" on the picture. So just a guess but, maybe that's why it showed up in a picture search for "No Doubt." Than again, im just assuming this.

WebDudette
11-20-2005, 04:44 PM
There is way worse stuff on google.

Jebus
11-20-2005, 04:48 PM
type in no doubt and go to page two, row one 3rd pic
lmao, tentacle sex!
http://pzat.meep.org/images/tentaclesex.jpeg

PinkRoxMySox92
11-20-2005, 04:49 PM
Those kinds of pictures come up all the time. You could be searching for something as simple as "bread" and you could get something like that. Obviously you are new to the internet.
Yeah, I am. I used to spend my time biking and playing my electric guitar, singing, etc.

Rancid_Guyxxx
11-20-2005, 04:58 PM
Well then, get used to nudity. It's everywhere on the internet. If you see something you don't like, then just skip past it and don't make a big deal over it.

T-6005
11-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Well, It does say "No Doubt" on the picture. So just a guess but, maybe that's why it showed up in a picture search for "No Doubt." Than again, im just assuming this.
...are you sure?

T-6005
11-20-2005, 05:25 PM
By the way, Jebus......

Way to make me wish I was dead.

Preocupado
11-20-2005, 05:40 PM
//oh yeah, no tits on the board. that includes you, maria.

An Eyeful a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

by Jonathan Hayter

Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at women's breasts is as healthy as half-an-hour in the gym. A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful.

Dr Karen Weatherby, who carried out the German study, wrote in The New England Journal of Medicine: "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics workout. Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There is no question that gazing at breasts makes men healthier. Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life 4 to 5 years."

She added that sexy stars like Dolly Parton, Heather Locklear, Anna Nicole Smith and Demi Moore had proved to be especially good for the men's health.

Source: the web

Now tell me what do you have against our health, moderator?

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 05:44 PM
An Eyeful a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

by Jonathan Hayter

Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at women's breasts is as healthy as half-an-hour in the gym. A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful.

Dr Karen Weatherby, who carried out the German study, wrote in The New England Journal of Medicine: "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics workout. Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There is no question that gazing at breasts makes men healthier. Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life 4 to 5 years."

She added that sexy stars like Dolly Parton, Heather Locklear, Anna Nicole Smith and Demi Moore had proved to be especially good for the men's health.

Source: the web

Now tell me what do you have against our health, moderator?

lol. That is very informative news.

Endymion
11-20-2005, 05:49 PM
nothing against looking at tits, just do it somewhere not on this board, or just link to the images.

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 05:51 PM
nothing against looking at tits, just do it somewhere not on this board, or just link to the images.

I KNEW ENDY WASN'T GAY!!!!!!!

Preocupado
11-20-2005, 05:52 PM
System's Tool Alert

Anarchy! Anarchy!

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 05:53 PM
System's Tool Alert

Anarchy! Anarchy!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *runs around the house with arms flailing*

Taime13
11-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Bloody Hell Its Only A Pair Of Tits At Least It Isnt Bloody Saddam In His Underwear Picture That Was On The Newpapers

Endymion
11-20-2005, 05:54 PM
I KNEW ENDY WASN'T GAY!!!!!!!

weird story... apparently a friend of mine asked her psychic about me and the psychic said that chicks think i'm gay.

Endymion
11-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Bloody Hell Its Only A Pair Of Tits At Least It Isnt Bloody Saddam In His Underwear Picture That Was On The Newpapers
hey hey, *i* don't have a problem with it, but the admin asked us mods to delete even the soft-core pr0n, including tits. the ass is a grey area, that's why the other pic is still there.

T-6005
11-20-2005, 05:57 PM
weird story... apparently a friend of mine asked her psychic about me and the psychic said that chicks think i'm gay.
I have that happen, as well. The people on my floor call me the "homo-not-sexual" of the floor. Half of them are gay. It's a bit of an odd feeling.

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 05:58 PM

Psychics are all phoneys anyways.

Preocupado
11-20-2005, 06:19 PM
why is ass a grey modality?
i need to know what's the difference that makes tits be censored and ass not.

Endymion
11-20-2005, 06:25 PM
why is ass a grey modality?
i need to know what's the difference that makes tits be censored and ass not.
ask the american public, not me.

Taime13
11-20-2005, 06:29 PM
its way cooler in the uk if you get one of the newspaper in the uk when you open it the 3rd page or we say (page 3 girls) has a topless lass on it so its like cheap topless women

ps the women r fit

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 06:29 PM
ask the american public, not me.

or the Christian Right.

(30 secs.)