PDA

View Full Version : devil devil devil teachers!

Offspring-Fanatic
11-20-2005, 09:10 PM
alright I have this teacher and her name is Sra. Gonzalez. She's the devil! She's my Spanish 2 teacher. One day I was just standing up to get a paper, and she yelled, "SHEPHERD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING UP!" (Thats my last name) But she's even more evil to my friends! She always yells at Justin and Abi......long story

I have a Sra. Gonzalez haters club on my myspace.

DO you have any evil teachers? Tell your stories

nieh
11-20-2005, 09:12 PM
Why were you standing up during her class?

Taime13
11-20-2005, 09:14 PM
yeh one called mr gentle (wrong name if u ask me)
he throws board rubbers at people and once he got someone and hes called gentle as if we call him mentle gentle he even once went out with a catwalk model but dumped her for cheatin on him (i wouldve stayed with her if she was a model) and he drives like a looney if hes drivin out off school you need to clear or he might aim his car at you

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 09:17 PM
HEY! My last name is Gonzalez! But I hate my spanish teacher, Sra. Betts. She is blind as a bat and cannot teach spanish if her life depended on it.

nieh
11-20-2005, 09:18 PM
yeh one called mr gentle (wrong name if u ask me)
he throws board rubbers at people and once he got someone and hes called gentle as if we call him mentle gentle he even once went out with a catwalk model but dumped her for cheatin on him (i wouldve stayed with her if she was a model) and he drives like a looney if hes drivin out off school you need to clear or he might aim his car at you

Wow...

I fortunately never had this teacher, but I was in the room right next to hers in 4th grade. One time she got pissed off and threw a stapler at a kid. One time she was yelling at the class and slammed her hand down on the overhead projector, smashing the glass (we could hear this in our room) then screamed at the kids saying "Look what you made me do!". Then 5 minutes later she sent one of her students over to our class to ask if she could borrow our overhead. She would apparently always go on rants telling the class how her and her family were survivors because they survived the holocaust (not her, but her family). There were more stories about her but I've since forgotten them.

Taime13
11-20-2005, 09:21 PM
im sure those kind of teachers ave been kicked out of mentle homes or just offically a looney who speaks to themselves like mentle gentle did

Offspring-Fanatic
11-20-2005, 09:23 PM
Why were you standing up during her class?

because i had to get a paper.

nieh
11-20-2005, 09:27 PM
because i had to get a paper.

Did you ask before getting up? Why did you need the paper?

Tired_Of_You
11-20-2005, 09:29 PM
I had an hysteric teacher in 6th grade. I remember she used to yell all the time for no reason. Students in the other classes could her her yelling at us. One guy broke in tears in my class because of her once. I had more homeworks with this teacher than I have right now in college. It was one of the worst year in my life. A new city, a new house I hated, a new school with no one I knew and that weirdo.

I had an English teacher in secondary 3 and 4 who was stupid but not really evil. She hated me and told that to the parents of my friend which was quite stupid. What's funny is that I got my worst English marks during these two years. I had 90-100% in the exams, but in my report cards I would always have around 70%. Weird isn't it? There were no reasons why my notes could have changed so it was her fault. I was one of the best students in her class.

Taime13
11-20-2005, 09:45 PM
who thinks teachers might be a different species what makes them want to be a teacher and why do they treat humans like donkey drink

Tired_Of_You
11-20-2005, 09:49 PM
I think it can be an interesting job. You have to like the subject you're teaching and it's better if it's something you like ; helping people to learn intersting subjects. I've seen too many teachers who hated their jobs and obviously those are not good teachers.

SkunkIt
11-20-2005, 09:49 PM
I have a Sra. Gonzalez haters club on my myspace.
How pathetic.

nieh
11-20-2005, 09:50 PM
who thinks teachers might be a different species what makes them want to be a teacher and why do they treat humans like donkey drink

I've had more great teachers than I've had terrible teachers.

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 09:51 PM
How pathetic.

lol. I just created an "I hate chemistry" group on myspace.

Taime13
11-20-2005, 09:52 PM
add me to the hate group

ps does anyone know how to add pics cause im so retarded i dont know

SkunkIt
11-20-2005, 09:54 PM
lol. I just created an "I hate chemistry" group on myspace.
It sounds like a waste of time.

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 09:55 PM
It sounds like a waste of time.

I probably is, but here's the link. i've had it on for about 10 minutes and i alreeady have 2 members. 9Of course, I am one of them.)

http://groups.myspace.com/ihateUHSchem

SkunkIt
11-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Why don't you open a useful group, like another drummer group to add to the other 100 drummer groups?

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 10:04 PM
Why don't you open a useful group, like another drummer group to add to the other 100 drummer groups?

Because this more of a joke for the kids that go to my school because we all hate our chemistry class and teacher.

Taime13
11-20-2005, 10:09 PM
im gonna join when it loads my computers been slow god damn it :mad:

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 10:12 PM
my computer is being slow too for some reason.

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 10:21 PM
Once my geography teacher started a lesson by saying "Now, we're all agreed that rocks are hard, yes?", and some smartarsed punk says "I'm not". So the teacher picked up a fist-sized sedimentary rock.

teacher
"Put your hand on the desk"

student
"My hand? Why"

teacher
"You don't think rocks are hard? Put out your hand."

The kid hesitantly put his hand out flat on the desk. The teacher immediately smashed the rock down at his hand with all his strength, so hard it left a huge white gouge in the table.

teacher
"Why did you move your hand?"

student (almost crying)
"B...be...because rocks are hard"

Oh wait, I thought this was a thread for AWESOME teachers.

Rag Doll
11-20-2005, 10:24 PM
hehe, that's awesome, Justin.

I had an international relations teacher that dumped a plate of spaghetti & meatballs on some kids head because he was being rude. she was awesome.

i don't remember much about the bad teachers. i had too many great ones.

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 10:26 PM
hehe, that's awesome, Justin.

I had an international relations teacher that dumped a plate of spaghetti & meatballs on some kids head because he was being rude. she was awesome.

i don't remember much about the bad teachers. i had too many great ones.

haha. My old algebra teacher used to throw markers at one kid whenever he wouldn't be quiet.

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 10:32 PM
.... throwing markers and dumping food on somebodies head don't quite compare to smashing a rock as hard as you can at where a kids hand is, in the belief that he'll instinctively move his hand in time for you to make a point.

Rag Doll
11-20-2005, 10:33 PM
No, it doesn't. but it's amusing nonetheless.

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 10:35 PM
Yeah, it's semi-amusing, but it needs the threat of broken bones to make it complete.

.:SMASH:.
11-20-2005, 11:26 PM
my mother...

Taime13
11-21-2005, 08:30 AM
ive joined the I Hate Chem group now so your group is up to 3.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Did you ask before getting up? Why did you need the paper?

i was absent the day before, so i needed it for my packet.

But she's incredibly obese and has a double chin twice the size of her neck and she's short. she got in an argument with my friend and she said "well we'll see who wins. I raised three children with a belt."

and whenever some thing is good she always says "bueno bueno bueno bueno" really really fast and her double chin wiggles.

nieh
11-21-2005, 05:30 PM
She sounds like she's the devil incarnate. I don't know how you'll survive the year with her.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-21-2005, 05:33 PM
She sounds like she's the devil incarnate. I don't know how you'll survive the year with her.

no but i havent done anything to her! and neither has my friend justin! she always "forgets" to stamp his papers, gets mad because he talks to me all the time, and how "shepherd" gets A's and he doesnt. she always insults him and abi. and then loves the guy who paints his fingernails and over pronounces everything...

noodlesfan
11-21-2005, 05:33 PM
i had a teacher who failed a kid in his english class. why? because he was a jew and drew a star thingy on a test and the teacher is a fucking stupid republican/christian. the teacher got away with it by calling it blatant direspect on a major test. why did my friend draw the star? for good luck. :rolleyes:

Revolver-2005?
11-21-2005, 05:42 PM
ever since 7th grade ive had one bad teacher i think

7th: mrs mcgreevy...this lady...was such a bitch, one time out of no where mid lesson ( we were talking about the sun) she chips some nail polish and asks for nail polish remover. not knowing she chipped her nail polish till later, i asked why...so she goes nunya...i go huh? she says NUNYA BUSINESS...now...idk bout you but i like having teachers with at least a college kids mantality...later on she kept failing me on tests and id compare them to other peoples and theyd be almost the same, so i asked and she said she didnt feel like grading my tests...bitch

8th grade: mrs mecca, she was actually kinda hot, but she bitched way to much out of no where...and if something wasnt her way she wouldnt participate

9th grade: mrs kotsko, the only teacher that would write "Good job" on a test when i failed and "Try again harder" when I aced a test

10th ( this year): mr fuckin jefferies...this dude hates anyone who isnt a jock...theres soi many countless stories i have of him from this year, but he yells at this kid and tell hims to grow up, while the jocks were like beating the crap out of each other and tearing their shirts off...

what can you do?

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 07:10 PM
i had a teacher who failed a kid in his english class. why? because he was a jew and drew a star thingy on a test and the teacher is a fucking stupid republican/christian. the teacher got away with it by calling it blatant direspect on a major test. why did my friend draw the star? for good luck. :rolleyes:

Stars of David are known to bring good luck, especially when you wear them on an armband in Poland.