PDA

View Full Version : A civil and friendly conversation with Linda

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 09:16 PM
Hi Linda. I thought the constant slagging was getting too much, so I decided to make this thread so that we could have a civil conversation and learn to respect one another as human beings on God's earth. How was your day, who's your favourite character in Oz, what have you been up to lately, etc.?

I hope some of the people who slag you constantly (especially Simona) will join this conversation and try to help make it pleasant and worthwhile. I will ignore anybody who comes in here purely to slag either of us, and trust you will do the same, to keep this thread from degenerating into purile mudslinging.

So, what's up, Linda?

That Punk Kid You Love
11-20-2005, 09:23 PM
Is this possible? I can understand Linda but,Justin? Ok then. How is everyone tonight? Have you drank anything Justin?

Drummerguy123
11-20-2005, 09:24 PM
Is this possible? I can understand Linda but,Justin? Ok then. How is everyone tonight? Have you drank anything Justin?

I believe the correct word is "drinked" :rolleyes:

SkunkIt
11-20-2005, 09:25 PM
TripBoy is being a gentleman.

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 09:29 PM
I've had one small vodka, but I don't believe my alcohol intake has effected me in the slightest. I simply want to have a civil and friendly conversation with Linda. Would you mind terribly going away while that happens?

That Punk Kid You Love
11-20-2005, 09:35 PM
I've had one small vodka, but I don't believe my alcohol intake has effected me in the slightest. I simply want to have a civil and friendly conversation with Linda. Would you mind terribly going away while that happens?

But I want to be civil and friendly too. I don't want to fight anymore. Infact I'll drink a Smirnoff Vodka just for you.

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 10:23 PM
a) Smirnoff vodka is American piss

b) Get out of this thread, I refuse to have a civil discussion with the likes of you.

c) Your father's dead

That Punk Kid You Love
11-20-2005, 10:52 PM
a) Smirnoff vodka is American piss

b) Get out of this thread, I refuse to have a civil discussion with the likes of you.

c) Your father's dead

Ok. Fuck you. I try to be nice to you even though you dissrespect me every 5 seconds and this is how you act? Jeeze man lighten up. Stop being a dick for awhile.

Sin Studly
11-20-2005, 11:58 PM
I don't want you acting nice to me. Just go away. This thread isn't for you.

Anyways, Linda, how's stuff?

JoY
11-21-2005, 03:17 AM
Ok. Fuck you. I try to be nice to you even though you dissrespect me every 5 seconds and this is how you act? Jeeze man lighten up. Stop being a dick for awhile.
& I suppose you weren't being a total jerk-off, when you asked him if he'd drinked anything?

The_Hombre
11-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Apart from Sin's obvious wind up post toward TPKYL on Page 1, he has been nothing but civil in this thread.

Whether this whole thread is a wind up though, is another question.

SkunkIt
11-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Bump. Incase Linda didn't see it.

Sinister
11-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Hey, maybe having a true, polite conversation with Linda will be interesting. I'll be sure to check this thread out often.

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 06:09 PM
Linda, don't you wanna talk with me?

Linda
11-21-2005, 06:29 PM
I'm sorry, I've been busy.

To answer your questions, my day was fine. I can't really say I have a favorite character on OZ, but the ones that stick out to me the most are
Beecher, Schilinger and Keller. Adavici (sp?) sure was one mean mf! Have you seen season 6 yet? I heard it closes the series? Is that true? I've just been busy working, eating, sleeping....among other things.
How's everything with you, Justin?

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 06:39 PM
I've only seen up to about season 3 or 4, they axed it on Australian tv (it was on the governmental public access channel late at night for a while) and the DVDs weren't released in the right format for anyplace outside of the United States. I think the last episode I saw was the one where the reporter spent the night in Emerald City.

And yeah, I've been okay. How's your work, by the way? Still with that slithead company?

Linda
11-21-2005, 06:52 PM
That really sucks, it gets better with each season. Did you see the show when Adavici (sp) got whacked? If I remember right, that happened in season 4.

Work is very busy. Yes, I'm still with the same company. I complete my 20th year in May next year. Pay is good, so I stay. How about you? You still working?

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Yeah, saw that one. Apparantly he left to play a sucky role in the Mummy II or some such bullshit. He was my favourite out of the whole cast (Except maybe for Schillinger).

And nah, I'm taking a break from work at the moment, living off some savings and a tax return. I have to think about finding a new job pretty soon, which will suck. Lounging around like a bum is way better. What happens when you reach the 20th? Gold watch or something?

Linda
11-21-2005, 08:07 PM
OK. The guy in the wheelchair, (can't remember his name), gets whacked in season 5.

What kind of work will you look for? I could take a break from work, vacation, but no one does my job when I'm gone. It gets behind really
fast. I doubt I'll get anything when I reach my 20th. I think they only do
that when a person retires.

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 08:33 PM
Probably clerical stuff again, I'm good at that and the works easy. And yeah, I heard the cripple gets whacked and all oldschool dead guys start narrating the show (Napa, that Russian Jew etc.)

Linda
11-22-2005, 06:45 AM
Clerical is good. Best of luck to you in your job search.

I actually haven't been very fond of all the narrating all thru the show. I would rather just watch the violence! hehe Check out this site, maybe will give you updates on season you haven't seen.

http://www.hbo.com/oz/news/index.shtml

Sin Studly
11-22-2005, 07:08 AM
I'd rather not, I'm hoping the series will be released to non-american DVD purchasers someday. And I must say, this whole coversation (however meaningless), has made me respect you a shitload more. MSN?

Obie2trice
11-22-2005, 07:12 AM
Studly becoming pussy?

Sin Studly
11-22-2005, 07:18 AM
Obie2Trice becoming worthwhile? Nah, didn't think so.

JohnnyNemesis
11-22-2005, 07:22 AM
Jeez.

It's funny how people think Sin Studly is a heartless asshole, but when he's genuinely someone wants to jump on him and call him a pussy.

Obie2trice
11-22-2005, 07:24 AM
That`s what you get if you act like a heartless asshole

Sin Studly
11-22-2005, 07:24 AM
It's almost like they forget I can tear their ego to fucking shreds with one small sentence.

JohnnyNemesis
11-22-2005, 07:26 AM
That`s what you get if you act like a heartless asshole

Yeah, but he's not going to stop being a heartless asshole if you don't LET him stop being one.

It's almost like they forget I can tear their ego to fucking shreds with one small sentence.

This is true.

Obie2trice
11-22-2005, 07:31 AM

So cool..

and Johnny I understand what you mean. But this dude does not deserve any respect from me.

JoY
11-22-2005, 07:32 AM
you don't even know who you're talking about.

Obie2trice
11-22-2005, 07:33 AM
Nah but I can read his posts don`t I

JoY
11-22-2005, 07:37 AM
& you think you leave such a great impression from your posts?

Obie2trice
11-22-2005, 07:37 AM
well you react on it

Sin Studly
11-22-2005, 07:45 AM
I react when a coal of my cigarette falls under my shirt and burns my chest. That doesn't mean the burning lump of tobacco is intelligent and worthwhile.

JoY
11-22-2005, 07:46 AM
let's make an overview: you actually started whining to Justin for being civil. & then, when someone tells you that doesn't make any sense, you start whining that he doesn't deserve your respect. & then, when I tell you you have no idea who you're talking about & that your posts don't leave such a fantastic impression of you, you say; "well you react on it".

..what?!

Obie2trice
11-22-2005, 07:49 AM
allright, I`m not going defend myself here on the internet. I`m out this thread

Sin Studly
11-22-2005, 07:50 AM
You won't be missed, shitheel.

JoY
11-22-2005, 07:52 AM
if you can't defend yourself on here, you can't defend yourself anywhere. & that could either mean you have a weak spunge for a defence, or there's no way you can defend your actions.

The_Hombre
11-22-2005, 05:45 PM
I liked Obie2trice. He was nice.