PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry.

SkunkIt
11-20-2005, 11:06 PM
To anyone I've been a bitch to today, I'm sorry. You know who you are. I'm not having a bad day, just a painful one. (blah blah blah, rant.) Please accept my apologies, I've been a bitch today.

.:SMASH:.
11-20-2005, 11:14 PM
To anyone I've been a bitch to today, I'm sorry. You know who you are. I'm not having a bad day, just a painful one. (blah blah blah, rant.) Please accept my apologies, I've been a bitch today.
i forgive you skunk it

That Punk Kid You Love
11-20-2005, 11:17 PM
Well if you put it like that then,yes I will have make up sex with you. Sike! You are forgiven.

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Fuck that shit. You don't have to apologize for nothin', even though it's cool you did. But I do a million times worse than you every day I'm in a bad mood.

.:SMASH:.
11-20-2005, 11:21 PM
Fuck that shit. You don't have to apologize for nothin', even though it's cool you did. But I do a million times worse than you every day I'm in a bad mood.
whats new grumpy?

That Punk Kid You Love
11-20-2005, 11:23 PM

Ricky Charms,magicly delicious.

JohnnyNemesis
11-20-2005, 11:23 PM
whats new grumpy?

Your mother passed out naked on my bed, that's what. She usually has someone pick her up by now.

SkunkIt
11-20-2005, 11:28 PM
i forgive you skunk it

You are forgiven.
thanks.

Thanks, but even if I get a little angry, I still feel like I'm a bitch. I'm the kind of person who would fight someone and apologize later.

JohnnyNemesis
11-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Thanks, but even if I get a little angry, I still feel like I'm a bitch. I'm the kind of person who would fight someone and apologize later.

Fuck that, you need to claw some bitches eyes out.

SkunkIt
11-21-2005, 04:48 PM
I do admit, that would feel good in some cases.

The_Hombre
11-21-2005, 04:56 PM
Listen to Johnny Nemesis, he's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.

Fucking great film.

don't apologise, it's the fucking Internet. I would be surprised if less than 99% of people took anyone seriously in cyberspace (unless they know them personally)