PDA

View Full Version : smoking in the cold

DirtyMagical
11-21-2005, 03:01 PM
It's dark, cold and windy.
And it's only four. Fucking bullshit.

This also makes smoking outside problematic.
Especially if it's not cigarettes that you're smoking..

Smoking becomes quite difficult. You gotta walk around until a suitable place is found. It should be: windproof, rainproof, no harsh lighting, no cameras, no security on post within at least a 50 meter radius, hopefully a place to sit, and of course it's always nicer when you got heating. =)

HornyPope
11-21-2005, 03:13 PM
So.... don't smoke then?

T-6005
11-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Unfortunately, places like the ones you described don't exist. All the ones that almost fit are watched. Guess why?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-21-2005, 03:18 PM
It's dark, cold and windy.
And it's only four. Fucking bullshit.

This also makes smoking outside problematic.
Especially if it's not cigarettes that you're smoking..

Smoking becomes quite difficult. You gotta walk around until a suitable place is found. It should be: windproof, rainproof, no harsh lighting, no cameras, no security on post within at least a 50 meter radius, hopefully a place to sit, and of course it's always nicer when you got heating. =)

Your house/apartment.

JoY
11-21-2005, 03:58 PM
thank god I only smoke cigarettes & can smoke them in my house. pfew.

sKratch
11-21-2005, 04:27 PM
If you have a relatively small kitchen, it is unfortunately an inconvinient place to smoke meats and fish.

Mota Boy
11-21-2005, 04:29 PM
...and this is why God made windows. Hook up a good fan to blast straight out the window, keep whatever's burning in front of the fan at all times and you shouldn't have a problem.

Unless, of course, you've got funky windows.

HornyPope
11-21-2005, 04:39 PM
Yeah I usualy smoke in the house and then open wide the windows. It could be very unconvenient if heating isn't included in the rent... but it is for me. So I air the place anytime I want really.

When I go out I just smoke in the car.

JohnnyNemesis
11-21-2005, 04:55 PM
If you have a relatively small kitchen, it is unfortunately an inconvinient place to smoke meats and fish.

I love you.

That reminds me of my overweight insecure friend who always made up stories to seem cool. Stories about beating guys up and their girlfriends falling in love with him as a result, and other kinds of TV shit. And he really thought we'd believe him.

One day he told us he'd started smoking, so my cousin says to him "You fat fuck, the only thing you smoke is ham".

I died of laughter, naturally.

the_GoDdEsS
11-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Winter pwns the smokers.

Sinister
11-21-2005, 06:32 PM
That reminds me of my overweight insecure friend who always made up stories to seem cool. Stories about beating guys up and their girlfriends falling in love with him as a result, and other kinds of TV shit. And he really thought we'd believe him.

One day he told us he'd started smoking, so my cousin says to him "You fat fuck, the only thing you smoke is ham".

I died of laughter, naturally.

and I almost just did.

Sin Studly
11-21-2005, 07:12 PM
Grip the mouthpiece with your teeth, and use both hands to light/shield the conepiece/bowl. It's inconvenient, but it's necessary sometimes.