PDA

View Full Version : anybody wants to build a snowman with me?

the_GoDdEsS
11-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Seriously, snow. Isn't that like the fun for the kids? You can have endless snowball fights, icicle pwnage, snowmen, build houses and things from it, tunnels, sit on your bum and slide down the hill, ski and even wrestle in it. Anything you always loved doing with it? Come on, make those Aussies jealous.

JoY
11-22-2005, 10:51 AM
not to mention making snowangels! yayz!

the greatest thing that can be done with snow; skiing. haleluya. snowballfights & wrestling also pwn. aswell as sliding down the hill on your bum. & catching snowflakes in your mouth.

..I wish we had snow here. *frowns*

the_GoDdEsS
11-22-2005, 10:56 AM
Heh, I never really made snowangels. Maybe just once or twice.

Omg, you evil snowflake eater! Kids would lick icicles instead of lollipops or eat snow.

JoY
11-22-2005, 10:58 AM
I only made one once & then the snow was all Ivil & cold & in my neck.

you eat 1337, I eat snowflakes. nuff said. ;p

the_GoDdEsS
11-22-2005, 10:59 AM
you eat 1337, I eat snowflakes. nuff said. ;p

I got pwned. :(

Ha, I used to throw snow and icicles behind people's necks/collars. In fact, I still do.

Preocupado
11-22-2005, 11:00 AM
This Thread Is Gay

But i've written my name in yellow in the snow and that was good.

JoY
11-22-2005, 11:01 AM
me too, because it's always a good start of a nice wrestle. hehe.

ninthlayer
11-22-2005, 11:03 AM
My half brother has a scar on his chin from an icicle that I hucked at him years ago.

the_GoDdEsS
11-22-2005, 11:03 AM
This Thread Is Gay

But i've written my name in yellow in the snow and that was good.

You call it gay when I'm being nice and make a mediocre thread for everybody? *hits*

the_GoDdEsS
11-22-2005, 11:04 AM
My half brother has a scar on his chin from an icicle that I hucked at him years ago.

Sounds like you always pwned him pretty hard. Lolz, evil fucker. <3

ninthlayer
11-22-2005, 11:11 AM
Oh, the stories are endless. He was always better at the self-pwnage though.

Case in point:
A friend of mine and I were hanging out at my place one summer and Bryan comes into the hallway completely butt ass naked (a horrendous sight, I can assure you). The following dialogue took place:

Sean - Bryan, what the fuck are you doing?
Bryan - Taking a bath.
Sean - Damnit Bryan, when was the last time you took a bath?
Bryan - Monday.
Ryan - Goddamnit Bryan, it is Monday!
Bryan - Whah, shut up!

Preocupado
11-22-2005, 11:16 AM
ninthlayer, have you ever been snowballed?

Sunny
11-22-2005, 11:18 AM
geez, preocupado, you are such a dirty dirty pervert.

ninthlayer
11-22-2005, 11:25 AM
ninthlayer, have you ever been snowballed?
No, I have not. Hey, aren't you afraid to go down on girls? Fag.

Preocupado
11-22-2005, 11:27 AM
i'm very cautious about anything i wouldn't do with a prostitute.

ninthlayer
11-22-2005, 11:29 AM
You're not helping your case, pansy.

wheelchairman
11-22-2005, 11:29 AM
But(t)(lolz) Sim, snow sex makes the pee pee wee wee.

I love snow. I love that about copenhagen. It turns the ugliest time of year into something that is beautiful. It is so much more...cheerful than rain. I grew up around mountains, and I never once skiied. That's how much I don't want to do it.

Sean, tell them the "havin' a snack" story.

the_GoDdEsS
11-22-2005, 11:33 AM
But(t)(lolz) Sim, snow sex makes the pee pee wee wee.

Oh, I love t3h but(t) in your post. Well. Erm. Yes, unfortunately it does shrinky shrink. :(

Rain in winter is depressing. And I agree.

Sunny
11-22-2005, 11:34 AM
i'm very cautious about anything i wouldn't do with a prostitute.

are you saying you've paid for sex before?

cause that's seriously gross.

Preocupado
11-22-2005, 11:41 AM
"paid for sex" so doesn't match the feeling, but yes, i have.

ninthlayer
11-22-2005, 11:42 AM
Oh God, havin' a snack.

Sitting two feet away from the television screen I find my beachball of a halfbrother. Between him and the box are a bowl of spaghetti and a personal pizza. It's about 3:30 in the afternoon.

Sean - Bryan, what are you doing?
Bryan - Havin' a snack.
Sean - You fat faggot.
Diana - Don't call your brother fat.
Sean - But he is. Bryan, you disgust me.
Bryan - Shut up (mouth full of spaghetti).

the_GoDdEsS
11-22-2005, 11:48 AM
Hahaha, he sounds so lame.

Tizzalicious
11-22-2005, 12:14 PM
Skiing. I love skiing. We don't have mountains though, so that kinda sucks...much. But I went skiing quite a lot. We didn't for a few years now though. Then about 1.5 year ago my cousin and I decided to go skiing at this indoor place somewhere, and teh horror, my skiing outfit didn't fit anymore. I couldn't even get it closes. Now that thing was already a large size as it was, the fact that it was too small totally freaked me out. I think that was when I realised I deperately needed to lose weight and got motivated.

I need to go skiing again. I miss it. It's the last time I ski-ed (???) too.

I once went snowboarding too, but that wasn't much of success.

Aside from that, I hate snow. It's too cold. I hate winter too. Yuck.

And Per's reply made me giggle.

.:SMASH:.
11-22-2005, 12:15 PM
Seriously, snow. Isn't that like the fun for the kids? You can have endless snowball fights, icicle pwnage, snowmen, build houses and things from it, tunnels, sit on your bum and slide down the hill, ski and even wrestle in it. Anything you always loved doing with it? Come on, make those Aussies jealous.
i go to the snow every year, im not jealous

Lammat
11-22-2005, 12:38 PM
I love snowball fights, i can throw hard because I played basketball for 10 years. :)

SkunkIt
11-22-2005, 12:46 PM
I love snowboarding and eating clean snow (I can tell if it's clean). In Canada, we had so much snow, I made snow forts and there was a snow slide on my lawn. I had a little dog that used to get lost in the snow and get snowballed by my brother. I'm in Arizona now and it never snows. I miss snow.

Betty
11-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Things I want to do this winter: drunk tobogganing. For sure.

Also, very fun is skidoo-ing. We have this super ancient machine that we drive around in the woods in my backyard... and have broken the suspension way too many times.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Wildbetty/Snowmobiling.jpg

A couple years ago coming back from class, I really wanted to play in the snow, so my housemates and I put on our snowsuits and made a huge snowhill. Then decided to jump out the 2nd story window into it, which was a decent height. That's fun too.

That said, I HATE HATE HATE winter and would be perfectly fine not seeing snow again for the rest of my life. I don't like rain either though.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-22-2005, 02:44 PM
Crap. It's hot here in California.

Offspring7
11-22-2005, 02:50 PM
it snows every single year around winter, long and hard. i love the snow! its fun when you know you're going to have off school the next day so you get all your friends together and just play around at midnight. i miss the snow, but apparently its supposed to snow this thursday and i can't wait. snow tubing and sledding are the best snow pasttimes. one time i ran into a tree on the way down the hill and now i have a scar on my left cheek. i went skiiing when i was five and i've always wanted to go again. maybe i'll go sometime this winter.