PDA

View Full Version : I licked a girl I didn't know at all

That Punk Kid You Love
11-23-2005, 01:38 AM
Ok so tonight Krissy,Daniel,and I went to a concert. We were chillin watching the band jam and I wanted a beer so I went and got 1 thinking Krissy would be where she was. Well when I got back she moved and there was a girl with the exact same hair and figure sorta where she was. I put my arms around her and licked her cheek thinking she would lick back (she always does) and when I asked "Whats wrong baby?" she looked at me smiling and it wasn't her. To that I gave the "holy shit whoopsie!" and sorta speedwalked away and then I saw Krissy giving me this "PWNED" look. The rest of the night Daniel made jokes such as:

"Steve,are you part cat?","Lick me sometime",and "Steve,you should have fucked her. That would have caused a scene."

As for the girl,she got KTFO by Krissy when after the show she asked me for my number.

.:SMASH:.
11-23-2005, 01:40 AM
how would you feel? that would be so awkward!!!

That Punk Kid You Love
11-23-2005, 02:10 AM
how would you feel? that would be so awkward!!!

Krissy was ok with it. The girl thought it was hot. End of story it turned out good. The girl was hot too.

Not Ozymandias
11-23-2005, 02:41 AM
Give me a good reason not to put you on my ignore list for life.

ninthlayer
11-23-2005, 02:59 AM
That story is made up, TPKYL is too young to purchase alcohol and he couldn't even think of a band to place at this imaginary show.

Orphans are such attention whores.

dalaksta
11-23-2005, 04:58 AM
you licked someone you didnt know?
thats kinda weird.

Sin Studly
11-23-2005, 05:23 AM
That story is made up, TPKYL is too young to purchase alcohol and he couldn't even think of a band to place at this imaginary show.

Orphans are such attention whores.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Back in Black
11-23-2005, 05:52 AM
Ok so tonight Krissy,Daniel,and I went to a concert. We were chillin watching the band jam and I wanted a beer so I went and got 1 thinking Krissy would be where she was. Well when I got back she moved and there was a girl with the exact same hair and figure sorta where she was. I put my arms around her and licked her cheek thinking she would lick back (she always does) and when I asked "Whats wrong baby?" she looked at me smiling and it wasn't her. To that I gave the "holy shit whoopsie!" and sorta speedwalked away and then I saw Krissy giving me this "PWNED" look. The rest of the night Daniel made jokes such as:

"Steve,are you part cat?","Lick me sometime",and "Steve,you should have fucked her. That would have caused a scene."

As for the girl,she got KTFO by Krissy when after the show she asked me for my number.
that mut have been embaressing

rodney mullen
11-23-2005, 06:08 AM
omg, that sucks!!

Rag Doll
11-23-2005, 07:04 AM
Is there anything you don't lie about? christ.

Sin Studly
11-23-2005, 07:06 AM
I bet his father's not even dead. I bet he just made it all up for sympathy but didn't realise I'd keep making fun of him about it and force him to continue his pathetic and probably regretted "ohnoez my papa gotz shot!" facade.

JoY
11-23-2005, 07:28 AM
if the story's true, it must've been an embarrasing, but extremely hilarious situation.

ninthlayer
11-23-2005, 10:09 AM
I bet his father's not even dead. I bet he just made it all up for sympathy but didn't realise I'd keep making fun of him about it and force him to continue his pathetic and probably regretted "ohnoez my papa gotz shot!" facade.
I wouldn't doubt it.

Whatta teenscene faggot!

JohnnyNemesis
11-23-2005, 10:09 AM
I gotta say, I'm doubting the validity of the story too.

I said this when he first registered, but it's funny how That Punk Kid You Love is that kid no one loves.

ninthlayer
11-23-2005, 10:13 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/thkyl.jpg
That Tryhard Kid You Don't Respect

_ߥ_vil_
11-23-2005, 10:16 AM
ktfo???

Whats KTFO???

ninthlayer
11-23-2005, 10:18 AM
Kick the fucking ovaries.