PDA

View Full Version : Soundgarden fans: Badmotorfinger or Superunknown?

Floyd the Barber
12-01-2004, 04:31 PM
Two of the best grunge albums ever made. But which one is better?

I would give the edge to Superunkown, only because I think it has better variety and is longer. But Badmotorfinger is still one hell of an album.

Which one do you prefer?

BREAK
12-01-2004, 04:48 PM
I prefer Badmotorfinger. "Rusty Cage" is their best song.

Tired_Of_You
12-01-2004, 05:08 PM
I love them. I think their best album is Badmotorfinger.

Not Ozymandias
12-02-2004, 10:27 PM
The correct answer is Superunknown.

Moose
12-02-2004, 10:58 PM
both are amazing...superunknown is a classic, sort of like smash is to the offspring, but some feel badmotorfinger is better like ignition...louder than love is a good album too...adter you listen to it twice you can get easily hooked...iiiiii know what to do...im gunna fuck fuck fuck fuck u fuck u yaaaaaaa

on a serious note chris cornell is a genius and both albums are amazing, you cant go wrong with either, but i still think id take superunknown over it.

slayer/metallicafan661
12-06-2004, 06:52 PM
well there is slayer and metallica they are both good.

Moose
12-06-2004, 06:57 PM
seriously dude...you are going on a rampage with this shit here...metallica's new stuff sucks...the black album wasnt bad, but after that...ouch...i never listened to a slayer cd...i heard some songs...they were eh...dont seem to be very intelligent, but i dont want to really say that with too much purpose since i really never gave them a try...metallica used to be great though...such a shame...however soundgarden are fucking amazing.

Master of Puppets
12-08-2004, 01:18 PM
gee back on topic

badmotorfinger-12 songs, loud, metallic, screechy cornell,not much variety awesome cd

superunknown-a breakthrough, incredible hits, 16 songs, so varied it hurts, rock on superunknown

as that funny dude a few posts above me said:
the correct answer is superunknown

Inferno
12-08-2004, 10:05 PM
Badmotorfinger was awesome but Superunknown claims the prize. Who can go past Black Hole Sun.