PDA

View Full Version : No Joke

yay
11-23-2005, 06:44 PM
*Johnny Nemesis you are the biggest Try Hard, up yourself wanker I've ever spoken to. Have a nice day.
*Sin Studly you are the biggest racist prick I've ever spoken to, and are the reason the site will be closed. Have a nice day.
*This thread Is Gay you are pathetic and need to grow a sense of humour, as well as a funnybone Have a nice day.

I would like to declare that from the 8/12/2005, this post no longer reflects the real feelings of Yay.

Human
11-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Haha...pfft...And you expect us to believe this...why?

Professor Chaos
11-23-2005, 06:50 PM
it is illegal to talk about Violence and Racism between one another.
...No.

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Heard that one from you about three times in the past.

SPLINTER SUCKS!!
No shit.

That_Guy91
11-23-2005, 06:51 PM
racism, and provoked nature of violence towards blacks by many users, particularly Sin Studly, and moderators, particularly Johnny Nemesis failing to act upon it.
JohnnyNemesis is a mod for the other bands section. Sin Studly hasn't posted anything racist in that section.

also, the other forum you were in probably had something in the terms of use or something that prohibited that kind of speech. here, it's perfectly legal to say those kinds of things.Mcafee has no authourity here anyway.

EDIT:but you edited your post anyway, so what im saying wont seem to make sense anyway.

Conspiracy of One
11-23-2005, 06:52 PM
I smell bull-shit. Yay, please don't ever return to this forum again.

ninthlayer
11-23-2005, 06:52 PM
This site has been reported to the Mcafee Fraudelant/Ill Practice Website notification, due to it's nature of racism, and provoked nature of violence towards blacks by many users, particularly Sin Studly, and moderators, particularly Johnny Nemesis failing to act upon it.
Oh nos, racism is illegal? Explain http://www.aryan-nations.org/ and http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/ .

This is far from a joke, had it not been for the other forums moderators immediately removing the racist material on that site and then declaring why they did it, I still wouldn't have acted.
Other moderators are pussies, like you.

*Johnny Nemesis you are the biggest Try Hard, up yourself wanker I've ever spoken to. Have a nice day.
Stop obsessing, freak.

*Sin Studly you are the biggest racist prick I've ever spoken to, and are the reason the site will be closed. Have a nice day.
Oh nos, did Justin hurt your ickle bitty feelings? Awh, it's okay Shirley. The bad man can't hurt you.

SPLINTER SUCKS!!
Wrong forum.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-23-2005, 07:01 PM
And you're a whiney loser desperately looking for ways to feel better about the fact that all of those people are far more intelligent than you.

But hats off. I'm sure it takes a lot of guts to display such strong confidence over the Internet.

SPLINTER SUCKS!!

These are the only true words in your pathetic post. Other than the part about Sin Studly being a racist prick. But the deep, dark truth is that he's a racist prick who is much, much more intelligent than you.

yay
11-23-2005, 07:55 PM
HAHAHAHAHA I've put links to comments made by Sin Studly on the other forum and they all think he's a friendless fucktard and so are the mods who praise him. Ie. Johnny Nemesis. HAHAHAHA!!

That_Guy91
11-23-2005, 07:56 PM
did you show then all your posts as Fuckme! ?

ninthlayer
11-23-2005, 07:57 PM
No one cares about the other forum you post on.
OMGZ PWN SUM NUBS ON DUST_2!!@!
Fag.

yay
11-23-2005, 08:09 PM
did you show then all your posts as Fuckme! ?
Did I used to encourage suicide and black/jewish hatred when I was fuckme?

That_Guy91
11-23-2005, 08:11 PM
no, but it wouldn't exactly raise your credibility as an intelligent poster.

Sunny
11-23-2005, 08:11 PM
you DO encourage suicide, euthanasia AND late-term abortion by simply existing.

Endymion
11-23-2005, 08:14 PM
OMGZ PWN SUM NUBS ON DUST_2!!@!
lolz
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/barbiedoom.jpg

XYlophonetreeZ
11-23-2005, 08:14 PM

Oh man. So great. I could probably jack off to this post.

That_Guy91
11-23-2005, 08:15 PM
one step ahead of you

Endymion
11-23-2005, 08:15 PM
one step ahead of you
three steps ahead. i've already got a coathanger.

That_Guy91
11-23-2005, 08:16 PM
oh, man. you beat me to it.

heh heh. beat.

All About Eve
11-23-2005, 08:19 PM
oh, man. you beat me to it.

heh heh. beat.

Joke killer. I was laughing my ass off, read this post, and stopped.

That_Guy91
11-23-2005, 08:20 PM
yeah, i tend to have that effect on people.

.:SMASH:.
11-24-2005, 12:39 AM
*This thread Is Gay you are pathetic and need to grow a sense of humour, as well as a funnybone Have a nice day.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. SPLINTER SUCKS!! Goodbye.
i was gonna respond positively to this untill i read the part where splinter sucks. go to hell

barangatang
11-24-2005, 12:48 AM
You know what yay? You're the fucking joke.

.:SMASH:.
11-24-2005, 12:49 AM
You know what yay? You're the fucking joke.
ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tizzalicious
11-24-2005, 02:13 AM
Obsessed much?

wheelchairman
11-24-2005, 02:17 AM
Johnny's a racist bastard.

ninthlayer
11-24-2005, 02:19 AM
He hates Dominicans, or so I hear.

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 02:53 AM
HAHAHAHAHA I've put links to comments made by Sin Studly on the other forum and they all think he's a friendless fucktard and so are the mods who praise him. Ie. Johnny Nemesis. HAHAHAHA!!

Oh yeah? Well I've put links to comments made by you on another forum and... nah, just kidding. I haven't, nor will I ever, bother to link anything you've ever said to anywhere, because everything you say is inherently stupid and worthless.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 04:43 AM
*looks at yay and then at johnny*... *hugs johnny*

rodney mullen
11-24-2005, 06:03 AM

thats right! all of that! (exept splinter sucking)

JohnnyNemesis
12-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Someone just alerted me to this thread. I never saw it, which is unfortunate, because it's fucking HILARIOUS.

*Johnny Nemesis you are the biggest Try Hard

HAHAHAHAHA I've put links to comments made by Sin Studly on the other forum and they all think he's a friendless fucktard and so are the mods who praise him.
Yep.

Hypocritical double speak? Oh yay, you truly are the king of self-pwnage.

JohnnyNemesis
12-07-2005, 10:38 PM
Indeed. Though, zomg, I bumped the thread, so I guess I'm obsessed with HIM!

lolz, woe is me!

T-6005
12-07-2005, 10:41 PM

zomg I mildly enjoyed Splinter.

And you're like a child with Down's syndrome. Amusing when you watch them stick their fingers in light sockets, but you feel sort of bad for their stupidity.

yay
12-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Someone just alerted me to this thread. I never saw it, which is unfortunate, because it's fucking HILARIOUS.

Yep.

Hypocritical double speak? Oh yay, you truly are the king of self-pwnage.It's funny, but if you read some posts, they actually agree with what I say, apart from Splinter being shit. People actually agree you guys can be pathetic.

Also I don't mean to be rude, but neither of those quotes conflicted eachother, so I don't know how I self Pwned. Please tell me?

JohnnyNemesis
12-07-2005, 10:44 PM
It's funny, but if you read some posts, they actually agree with what I say, apart from Splinter being shit. People actually agree you guys can be pathetic.

Take a look at who agrees with what you say, and notice that those people are, for the most part, just as fucking retarded as you are. Besides, who gives a shit about numbers? You're pathetic either way, and most of the people who agree with you are bitter that we made them cry in the past. All of you need to grow a set.

Also I don't mean to be rude, but neither of those quotes conflicted eachother, so I don't know how I self Pwned. Please tell me?

You called me a "try hard". Then "tried hard" to get support here by posting Sin Studly quotes on a completely different site that we don't give a shit about, then reporting your insignificant findings to us. There's your conflict.

He has a point Rick. I mean, Rodney Mullen agrees with him. I didn't think much of his argument before, but now that I've heard Rodney's side of it, I just don't know. Maybe we are tryhards?

NEVER QUESTION RODNEY MULLEN AGAIN! JGIHGH FUCK YOU 4 DOING THAT!

yay
12-07-2005, 10:46 PM
He has a point Rick. I mean, Rodney Mullen agrees with him. I didn't think much of his argument before, but now that I've heard Rodney's side of it, I just don't know. Maybe we are tryhards?Ok, well I take back the part where I said you didn't have a funnybone, because obviously you do have a slight sense of humour. But know this, this thread was done a few weeks back. It in NO way shape or form reflects my opinions on any of you at this stage.

I think I was really angry that day and the heat was getting to me.

Sorry.

T-6005
Ok, well I take back the part where I said you didn't have a funnybone, because obviously you do have a slight sense of humour. But know this, this thread was done a few weeks back. It in NO way shape or form reflects my opinions on any of you at this stage.

I think I was really angry that day and the heat was getting to me.

Sorry.
Change your opinions much, do you?

Mostly when you start to lose?

bd007h
yay, the only try-hard here is you.

JohnnyNemesis
12-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Sorry.

I'm taking that apology and filing in my tentative cabinet. If your "sorry" offer is still valid by the time you grow a set, stop being such a whiny bitch about the "bullies" of the BBS, and get your facts straight, I'll accept it. Again, only if you're still offering it by that time.

T-6005
12-07-2005, 10:49 PM
I'm taking that apology and filing in my tentative cabinet. If your "sorry" offer is still valid by the time you grow a set, stop being such a whiny bitch about the "bullies" of the BBS, and get your facts straight, I'll accept it. Again, only if you're still offering it by that time.
Psshh - this is a recurring phase, Johnny. You know it as well as any of us.

He's totally got a mental age of about 13. Trying to buy "support" and talking about "respectable" users.

I mean honestly, the only users who really do that are semi-retarded anyways.

Not even semi half the time.

HornyPope
12-08-2005, 12:38 AM
no, but it wouldn't exactly raise your credibility as an intelligent poster.

one step ahead of you

The judge panel gives it a 10.0 for synchronized pwnage and following it up with teh funnies.

Back in Black
12-08-2005, 10:26 AM
I smell bull-shit. Yay, please don't ever return to this forum again.
If you stop posting then he will stop posting.