PDA

View Full Version : Post your favorite catchphrases

Floyd the Barber
12-01-2004, 07:14 PM
"That s's the d" (sucks the dick) :D

"G-g-g-gay!"

"What's all this?" (in a British accent, taken from that part in Titanic when the police officer finds Jack and Rose together at the stern of the ship)

"Faggy" (usually when I'm describing Yellowcard)

That's all I can think of right now.

lousyskater
12-01-2004, 07:21 PM
a good "Fuck You" is something i tend to say a lot. i also seem to use wtf a lot too.

punkangel
12-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Oh! Oh!! cut your mullet,or I'm hot are you is the best!! Or I see you are drinking 1% milk does that mean you think you're fat...........man I suck

livecby
12-01-2004, 07:33 PM
mine would have to be "do'h"

Trip Boy
12-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Mine would be.

You're an idiot.
Stop posting.

punk_flamingo
12-01-2004, 11:59 PM
"gnarly"
"most excellent"
"bodacoius"
"tubular"
"duuuuudeee"
"dudette!"
"c'mere u hussy" <--- generally when havent seen mates in a long time
"a fucking something" <-- inside joke
"bleh"
"potatoes"
"ra ra ra ra" or "mmm bloody raa"

livecby
12-02-2004, 12:46 AM
Mine would be.

You're an idiot.
Stop posting.

another one would be,

You're an idiot!
You stop posting!
and oh yeah, Nobody likes you!

MirandaV
12-02-2004, 01:07 AM
Mine would be.

You're an idiot.
Stop posting.

Stop posting stop posting stop posting.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-02-2004, 05:24 AM
Stop posting!

Hooray. I'm included.

Bazza
12-02-2004, 05:34 AM
look at the sig

Vera
12-02-2004, 05:38 AM
"SO DOING IT!"

"Ohmygod!" (Usually abbreviated "omg" online.)

Can't think of any other English ones.

But Floyd, I seem to detect a homoerotic pattern in your favourite catchphrases.

punkangel
12-02-2004, 10:34 AM
Mine would be.

You're an idiot.
Stop posting.

man that was cold... you are a fag!!

Unsanctioned
12-02-2004, 10:42 AM
Bring that cheese whiz on over here and spread it on my peculiars RIGHT NOW. Yeah you heard me.

BE THE BALL (in a deep, demonic voice, while holding a bat)

I am the proud owner of all 7 Offspring albums:
Self titled
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay on the Hombre
Americana
Conspiracy of One
Splinter
Yes, self titled was their first release, in 1989, but re-released it in '95, that's why i listed it first. And my catch phrases are from www.joecartoon.com. Check it out, That site is FUNNY AS HELL. To see what these catch phrases came from, go to the site, go to site map, and on the left, look for "James Brain." Oh, and the wierd guy doing pelvic thrusts toward you, that's normal.

iamfromengland
12-02-2004, 10:45 AM
my catchphrase is :shit you mo fo you pissed on the carpet

Floyd the Barber
12-02-2004, 02:15 PM
But Floyd, I seem to detect a homoerotic pattern in your favourite catchphrases.

Ya know what, I didn't even notice that. Let me clarify...

"S's the d" is basically just another way of saying "sucks"(that teacher s's the d, history fair s's the d, etc.)

And "faggy", well, sorry dude, but I can't think of a better way to describe Yellowcard. Tell ya what, you go listen to Ocean Avenue and get back to me on that one.

Trip Boy
12-02-2004, 02:47 PM
Floyd takes to long to think up witty comebacks. Then when he finally does the delivery is horrendous and the jokes fall flat. May your death be long and painful.

Floyd the Barber
12-02-2004, 03:33 PM
Floyd takes to long to think up witty comebacks. Then when he finally does the delivery is horrendous and the jokes fall flat. May your death be long and painful.

I've come to the conclusion that this guy gets absolutely zero pussy. What else could make him such an irritable asswipe?

My last post wasn't even a "comeback"...it was an explanation. I know it must suck to be hated by most of the people here, but god...act your age (assuming your above 12, which is debatable at this point)

DUKESTER76
12-02-2004, 03:51 PM
:D "go fuck yourself" :D