PDA

View Full Version : What make's the UK scum...

crazy_offspring_gal
11-24-2005, 11:50 AM
Yes, well this is what make's the UK scum!

Interview one (http://www.fat-pie.com/chav2.wmv)

Interview two (http://www.fat-pie.com/chav1.wmv)

CHAV: noun (BrE, slang) a young person, often without a high level of education, who follows a particular fashion: There are always loads of chavs hanging round the shopping centre. Chavs usually wear designer labels, and if they’re girls, very short skirts and stilettos. Chavs still see branded baseball caps as a status symbol and wear them at every opportunity.
adj. [only before noun]: The bus was full of chav kids. chav girls with their big gold jewellery.

Endymion
11-24-2005, 11:53 AM
makes, not make's. fuck you people really are terrible at the language.

"What make is the UK scum..."

wheelchairman
11-24-2005, 11:55 AM
What makes the UK terrible is the incessant bitching about Chavs. Seriously, if you are that fucking sensitive to the mere existence of other people, you deserve to be surrounded by them.

Preocupado
11-24-2005, 11:57 AM
I'm not going to click there.

and.... you look too angry.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 11:59 AM
:( My best mates are chavs.

Tizzalicious
11-24-2005, 12:00 PM
makes, not make's. fuck you people really are terrible at the language.

"What make is the UK scum..."

True. And THAT is what makes the people in the UK (that's what you meant, right?) scum.

That and what Per says. Constant Chav-bashing is the most pathetic thing ever.

The Talking Pie
11-24-2005, 12:00 PM
When that word first popped up I absolutely refused to use it. The very people who utilise it are those who get pissed off when someone calls them a greebo/goth/etc., so by what stretch of the imagination are the insults of whiny-emo-gothy kids morally superior?

"People. Too many of ya!"

Everyone's fucking scum.

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 12:09 PM
What is the point of ripping out on these human beings? They deserve their own style, just as you do. I am friends with 'chavs' and i can tell you, they are the most loyal, optimistic and friendliest people once you get to know them well enough.
No. What makes the UK scum is honestly the people who are stereotypical, prejudice and stubborn.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-24-2005, 12:11 PM
What is the point of ripping out on these human beings? They deserve their own style, just as you do. I am friends with 'chavs' and i can tell you, they are the most loyal, optimistic and friendliest people once you get to know them well enough.
No. What makes the UK scum is honestly the people who are stereotypical, prejudice and stubborn.

Shut up, chav .

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 12:12 PM
You're going to have to do better than that, Richard.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Yea I have to admit they are loyal to there mates, but if they don't know you and you are a "mosher" they will abuse you.

The Talking Pie
11-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Agreed. Some of the nicest people I have met are Chavs (nota bene: *some*). And some of the most dispicable, back-stabbing people I've ever met are those who befriended me simply because I listened to Rock; the oft-persecuted 'minority' of Green Day fans (as was the musical trend at the time. But we were all individuals who thought for ourselves, of course...). You'll gets yobs of all aesthetic persuasions. It's a dangerous thing to think that you can categorise evil and seperate yourself from it.

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 12:15 PM
Chavs take the mick out of moshers because their piers do, and being loyal mates would mean they'd have to rip them too.

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 12:19 PM
Agreed. Some of the nicest people I have met are Chavs (nota bene: *some*). And some of the most dispicable, back-stabbing people I've ever met are those who befriended me simply because I listened to Rock; the oft-persecuted 'minority' of Green Day fans (as was the musical trend at the time. But we were all individuals who thought for ourselves, of course...). You'll gets yobs of all aesthetic persuasions. It's a dangerous thing to think that you can categorise evil and seperate yourself from it.

That's true. The music you listen to can seriously determine who you are.
In theory, i should be a chav because of my taste in music, (mostly dance/drum 'n' bass etc.) and I doubt it's just coincidence that a lot of hooligans and criminals in Britain are/were chavs because of their upbringing, friends and poverty. But does this mean that we have to ridicule ALL of them?

The Talking Pie
11-24-2005, 12:20 PM
And goths/moshers take the piss out of Chavs; this thread, for example. No one's better than anyone else. Fucking fuckwits.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 12:21 PM
Chavs take the mick out of moshers because their piers do, and being loyal mates would mean they'd have to rip them too.
:rolleyes: Yea chavs crack me up, but when I was at school I felt weird around my chav mates in class because I wanted to learn, yet they thought I was "gay" for wanting to learn.

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 12:23 PM
:rolleyes: Yea chavs crack me up, but when I was at school I felt weird around my chav mates in class because I wanted to learn, yet they thought I was "gay" for wanting to learn.

Aah, yeah. The education system is being laughed at by chavs.
However, it will be the people that learned stuff in school that will be laughing when they see their ex-school mates pushing strollers along with a kid on each limb, ciggie in mouth and looking completely like death.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 12:27 PM
Yea well I guess we need some tards for the shits jobs and the army. (I wanted to be in the army lol)

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 12:33 PM
Well, if they reckon they're hardcore enough for the streets, then, Hell, get 'em into khaki and see their little knees quake.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 12:34 PM
I pulled a metal bb gun out on a chav i know an he pissed himself, they can only act tough in gangs

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 12:36 PM
Yup. Strength in numbers.
Except, in huge gangs of 10's and 20's but this 'swarming' is imatated by moshers in Gloucestershire too.
Ever seen a crowd of blck and white painted goths hanging around in the town centre on a cold winters eve? 'Tis enough to chill the bones.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Well apparently Bristol where I live is THE main chav town, atm I live just on the edge of Bristol in a place named south gloucestershire an theres even chavs out.

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 12:40 PM
Damn, i never knew it was only an hour's driving between where we live.
Well, where there is a trend, there are many followers...spreading across the globe, in fact. Believe me, I've seen the french equivilant to chavs and moshers.

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 12:41 PM
I pulled a metal bb gun out on a chav i know an he pissed himself

No you didn't.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 12:44 PM
No you didn't.
erm yes I did, it's a little metal gun which fires little plastic balls, it ain't a real gun or anything.

The Talking Pie
11-24-2005, 01:00 PM
I love the irony such a claim.

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 01:07 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he really did draw a gun on that fellow. Bristol is a harsh area.
But still, the fact that anyone critisizing chavs for being violent or anti-social and then using weapons on them is just too funny.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 01:09 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he really did draw a gun on that fellow. Bristol is a harsh area.
But still, the fact that anyone critisizing chavs for being violent or anti-social and then using weapons on them is just too funny.
It wasn't a real gun, it was a BB gun and it was on a mate for a laugh.

wheelchairman
11-24-2005, 01:10 PM
Then you shouldn't have lied about his reaction, liar.

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 01:13 PM

I'd be very skeptical if you claimed it was a real gun.
Still, i guess if he was shit scared of that just shows how cowedly people are on the inside, especially if they value their life when being threatened by a thirteen year old armed with a BB gun. Yup, that's hardcore shit, there.
I'm sure there would've been some exaggeration involved when he told his mates how BIG the REAL gun was. :D

Vera
11-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Back in 2001 the keyword was "townie". Now it's "chav". Make up your minds! Who're up next year? Goths? Immigrants (lolz Jenny)?

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 01:17 PM
Back in 2001 the keyword was "townie". Now it's "chav". Make up your minds! Who're up next year? Goths? Immigrants (lolz Jenny)?

The new trends change the way people think about other styles.
It's fairly depressing actually. So much for peace and fucking unity.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 01:18 PM
I'd be very skeptical if you claimed it was a real gun.
Still, i guess if he was shit scared of that just shows how cowedly people are on the inside, especially if they value their life when being threatened by a thirteen year old armed with a BB gun. Yup, that's hardcore shit, there.
I'm sure there would've been some exaggeration involved when he told his mates how BIG the REAL gun was. :D
It was one of those replica BB guns you find in shops like forbidden planet, so yea it looked like a real gun, only all it can fire is little yellow plastic balls lol.

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 01:21 PM
It was one of those replica BB guns you find in shops like forbidden planet, so yea it looked like a real gun, only all it can fire is little yellow plastic balls lol.

Hahaha, bless. Every boy in my year would be raving about those things a few years back.
"OMG, have you got a BB gun?"
"OMG, yea"
"I shot my bro in da leg yesterday wiv mine!"

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 01:25 PM
lol yea, it was all about BB guns and air rifles.

Punky Dudess
11-24-2005, 01:27 PM
What is it with little boys and guns? It's vile to see them ranting about getting a gun when they're 18 and using it for hunting purposes. Is it blamed on high testosterone levels?

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 02:34 PM
erm yes I did

No you didn't. Stop lying.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 02:42 PM
No you didn't. Stop lying.
Meh believe what you want twat, It aint nothing to show off about so I don't care who believes me.

Italia311
11-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Scotish people make the UK scum... :eek:

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 02:44 PM
I don't care who believes me.

Yes, you do.

The_Hombre
11-24-2005, 02:56 PM
I love the fact that COG and TOM seem to constantly permeate the board with their incessant bitcing about nothing at all.

I can almost hear the heartfelt replies to this post...

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 02:59 PM
I love the fact that COG and TOM seem to constantly permeate the board with their incessant bitcing about nothing at all.

I can almost hear the heartfelt replies to this post...
Cunt off, nobody likes you (I'm aware hardly anybody here likes me)

0r4ng3
11-24-2005, 03:01 PM
Cunt off
Wow, when I made up that thing about "(random verb) off", I didn't think it was so true.

BTW, shelve off.

The_Hombre
11-24-2005, 03:19 PM
BTW, shelve off.

Stop it, you'll make him cry.

Last thing the world needs is another song about shelves. Didn't Dire Straits....??

yeh thought so.

Cunt off, nobody likes you (I'm aware hardly anybody here likes me)

And there is the heartfelt response I was so hoping for...

The_Hombre
11-24-2005, 03:20 PM
hmm ( 10 )

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 04:04 PM
Stop it, you'll make him cry.

* cut cutty cut, cutty cutty cut

T-6005
11-24-2005, 04:23 PM
Wow, when I made up that thing about "(random verb) off", I didn't think it was so true.

BTW, shelve off.
Hey, man - I helped you start the best versions of that.

But yeah.... it's out of hand. Both the random words that find their way in front of "off" and the incessant, completely useless bitching.

Permeate off.

0r4ng3
11-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Hey, man - I helped you start the best versions of that.
Yeah, I know. I would've credited you, but I forgot to spell your name.

Also, I think you already said "permeate off" once. Unless, of course, we're re-using the old ones.

coke_a_holic
11-24-2005, 04:29 PM
I believe the UK Scum is model #078492G, good luck finding it, COG.

T-6005
11-24-2005, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I know. I would've credited you, but I forgot to spell your name.

Also, I think you already said "permeate off" once. Unless, of course, we're re-using the old ones.
Maybe I did use it. But that's because people are whipped when I pull that one out.

And just refer to me as Thibault or T-bo. I will know who you mean. Which is all that matters, really.

Otherwise, just multiplex off.

0r4ng3
11-24-2005, 04:36 PM
Can I just call you T?

Well, I'm calling you that regardless of your answer, and if you don't like it, you can cremate off.

T-6005
11-24-2005, 04:37 PM
Sure, I can settle for T, I guess. If you ever spell that wrong, though - I'm going to force you to fission off.

coke_a_holic
11-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Both of you, just shut up and materialize off.

T-6005
11-24-2005, 04:45 PM
Both of you, just shut up and materialize off.
I find your ungood construction of the "word-off" technique offensive. Defenestrate off.

coke_a_holic
11-24-2005, 04:46 PM
I find your ungood construction of the "word-off" technique offensive. Defenestrate off.
I find your use of the word ungood and the fact that your "word-off" makes sense offensive. Radiate off.

T-6005
11-24-2005, 04:47 PM
I find your use of the word ungood and the fact that your "word-off" makes sense offensive. Radiate off.
I find the fact that you drink Coke and that I live on a campus that has Pepsi as the prime contractor cause for jealousy.

Cross off.

coke_a_holic
11-24-2005, 04:52 PM
I find the fact that you drink Coke and that I live on a campus that has Pepsi as the prime contractor cause for jealousy.

Cross off.
Well, that sucks for you, because I'm drinking coke right now. Might I suggest that light off to the local 7-11?

T-6005
11-24-2005, 04:53 PM
No idea where it is. There's a corner store, but it just snowed. Fark nell.

Maybe another day. I suppose Pepsi won't KILL me.

0r4ng3
11-24-2005, 05:07 PM
Yes, it will kill you. Either that, or you'll sequester off.

Vera
11-25-2005, 02:22 AM
Jerk off, both of you!

No. Wait. Um.

Taime13
11-25-2005, 03:51 AM
CHAV: noun (BrE, slang) a young person, often without a high level of education, who follows a particular fashion: There are always loads of chavs hanging round the shopping centre. Chavs usually wear designer labels, and if they’re girls, very short skirts and stilettos. Chavs still see branded baseball caps as a status symbol and wear them at every opportunity.
adj. [only before noun]: The bus was full of chav kids. chav girls with their big gold jewellery.[/QUOTE]

one thing you probably dont know about that chav is, he is actually a punk, he does that to take the piss out of chavs. But his acting is a lot like a chavs normal behaviour.

Just a Girl
11-25-2005, 05:01 AM
i am sick to death of this fucking 'chav' bullshit. it is not cool to hate 'chavs'. besides which, 'chav' is just a word scumbags invented to describe other scumbags. i have generally noticed that there is no difference between the 'chavs' and the people calling them 'chavs'.

edit: Taime13's avatar is way cool.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-25-2005, 05:02 AM
i am sick to death of this fucking 'chav' bullshit. it is not cool to hate 'chavs'. besides which, 'chav' is just a word scumbags invented to describe other scumbags. i have generally noticed that there is no difference between the 'chavs' and the people calling them 'chavs'.
Only one is educated and the other isn't.

Just a Girl
11-25-2005, 05:05 AM
no.

10 characters

the_offsprings_monkey
11-25-2005, 05:06 AM
I admit I'm not very intelligent, but even I can outsmart any chav.

Taime13
11-25-2005, 05:07 AM
I admit I'm not very intelligent, but even I can outsmart any chav.

come one, you cant call that a acheivement. I bet anyone who isnt a chav, can outsmart a chav.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-25-2005, 05:11 AM
True lol

(10)

JohnnyNemesis
11-25-2005, 06:39 AM
Anyone who bitches about chavs deserves a bullet to the head, and also deserves to be fucked (hard) by one.

You're all immature assholes.

JohnnyNemesis
11-25-2005, 06:40 AM
Only one is educated and the other isn't.

You do realized that being educated doesn't mean you're smart, right?

That_Guy91
11-25-2005, 06:41 AM
that's true. if you're educated by an idiot, you're still an idiot.

JohnnyNemesis
11-25-2005, 06:45 AM
Even if you're educated by a genius, you're probably an idiot. You can be "educated" all you want, but there's a difference between learning something and actually being smart enough to use what you've learned in an intelligent way.

That_Guy91
11-25-2005, 06:46 AM
wow. that is so much smarter than what i said.

*bows down to superior intellect*

clokey43
11-25-2005, 09:49 AM
Even if you're educated by a genius, you're probably an idiot. You can be "educated" all you want, but there's a difference between learning something and actually being smart enough to use what you've learned in an intelligent way.

That is so true. As for the 'chav' thing, Tom there are many intelligent individuals out there that are in the 'chav' genre that are much nicer and more witty or intelligent whatever you want to say then you ever will be. The UK is scum or whatever Kim said because of waste's of space like you and your little friends.

Yatesy
11-25-2005, 09:56 AM

Don't forget "scally" and the new one that is used at our college "Jocks". This stereotype thing is getting way out of hand.

cybermears
11-25-2005, 09:56 AM
if chavs pissed you off in the usa you would moan about them as much as we do its not are fault they are so annyoin

the_offsprings_monkey
11-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Shut up douche bag.

clokey43
11-25-2005, 09:59 AM
No, its only pathetic people who moan about them. The rest of us just get on with life. Don't piss them off they don't piss you off. I'm also pretty sure America and most other countries have 'chavs' its not just a UK thing, they just don't moan about it.

Yatesy
11-25-2005, 10:01 AM
No, its only pathetic people who moan about them. The rest of us just get on with life. Don't piss them off they don't piss you off. I'm also pretty sure America and most other countries have 'chavs' its not just a UK thing, they just don't moan about it.

Yeah, I agree with that point, until I remember a bunch of Chavs attacking me for no reason. But meh that hasn't happened for a while so I don't comlain about them really.

China Boy
11-25-2005, 10:26 AM
http://www.geocities.com/habbage/images/plaincert.gif

JohnnyNemesis
11-25-2005, 10:34 AM
Shut up douche bag.

Your mother? She's a whore.

coke_a_holic
11-25-2005, 10:37 AM
if chavs pissed you off in the usa you would moan about them as much as we do its not are fault they are so annyoin
Thanks for proving that British peope ARE unable to use grammar in an effective way.

JohnnyNemesis
11-25-2005, 10:40 AM

We DO have them here. We just don't have as many derogatory terms for them, and we're not so conceited and pretentious that we think we're better than them (well, some of us do, but not to the extent that you faggots do).

You are a waste of oxygen.

Sin Studly
11-25-2005, 12:25 PM
The entire world has them. But only the fucking british whine and moan about it like the retarded pathetic fucks they are. Neds, bogans, westies, etc. etc. etc., the entire fucking western world has 'chav' equivalents. Get over your fucking selves.

Sunny
11-25-2005, 12:31 PM
geezus fuck, how i hate all the "chav/greebo" bullshit, how much you care about it, and, most importantly, OH HOW I HATE your retarded britfag terms.

we have people who wear burberry, baseball caps and gold hoop earrings too, but we DONT FUCKING BITCH AND MOAN about it the whole time.

edit: shit, i realized i just practically repeated what justin said. whatever, it's the truth.

faggots.

clokey43
11-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Pretty myuch what I was trying to get across just in a more Effective (although Brit beating) way. So basically STFU!

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-25-2005, 03:02 PM
COG, I'm upset at having to share a landmass with you.

0r4ng3
11-25-2005, 03:03 PM
COG, I'm upset at having to share a landmass with you.
Yeah, like all that water makes a difference here.

JohnnyNemesis
11-27-2005, 09:41 AM
^On a roll, kid. On, a, ROLL!

The_Hombre
11-27-2005, 10:01 AM
geezus fuck, how i hate all the "chav/greebo" bullshit, how much you care about it, and, most importantly, OH HOW I HATE your retarded britfag terms.

we have people who wear burberry, baseball caps and gold hoop earrings too, but we DONT FUCKING BITCH AND MOAN about it the whole time.

edit: shit, i realized i just practically repeated what justin said. whatever, it's the truth.

faggots.

For someone who is normally so neutral I am shocked :eek: Nice argument, I partially agree with you.

I think the main reason Brits go on about the whole chav genre is that we (the British) have all grown up in a society where we are pigeonholed. Margaret Thatcher was the fucking worst thing to happen to this country in recent times, she perpetuated the 'class' system. It's all that working, middle and upper class bullshit. It was relevant in the past, but not so much now. The mentality has never really left us though.

We feel a need to pigeonhole other people (ironically, we never feel we have to pigeonhole ourselves, just others) to make us feel comfortable with the way we live (e.g. "I'm so much better than him, because he's a chav and I'm not. I'm just myself, I don't follow any trends"). I think it's a vicious cycle, this sort of mentality breeds stupidity and almost forces people to join a particular class or group.

the_GoDdEsS
11-27-2005, 10:51 AM
Jesus Fuck, I'm not even going to read this bullshit. You're fucking pathetic. Shut up about about the chavs, you're making me wanna stab a screwdriver into your Britfaces. I'm sure you're all more annoying than the chavs. Wah, wah, wah, chavs!!

Sin Studly
11-27-2005, 10:54 AM
At least chavs don't cut themselves and threaten suicide on a weekly basis.

the_GoDdEsS
11-27-2005, 10:54 AM
At least chavs don't cut themselves and threaten suicide on a weekly basis.

*laughs*

Fuck.me.now.

Sin Studly
11-27-2005, 10:55 AM
Prepare.your.babymachine.

the_GoDdEsS
11-27-2005, 10:56 AM
Lube.it.up.with.blood.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-28-2005, 08:01 AM
:rolleyes:Me and one of my chavs was singing offspring the otherweek

the_offsprings_monkey
12-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Yes, well this is what make's the UK scum!

Interview one (http://www.fat-pie.com/chav2.wmv)

Interview two (http://www.fat-pie.com/chav1.wmv)

adj. [only before noun]: The bus was full of chav kids. chav girls with their big gold jewellery.
Come to think fo it, your "best" friend, is a Chav.

T-6005
12-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Keep your comments to your "girlfriend" to yourself.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Keep your comments to your "girlfriend" to yourself.
Cease communication with me.

T-6005
12-08-2005, 03:33 PM
I will, as soon as you cease communication with everyone.

Child, it's obviously not your fault that you're mildly retarded. But don't make us put up with that.

JohnnyNemesis
12-08-2005, 06:09 PM

Anytime you wanna stop using my line, just leave it outside my door with a thank you note. Shit, you've been saying that a lot lately.

T-6005
12-08-2005, 07:24 PM
It's mostly sad because coming from him, it only means that he can't come up with anything to say.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-08-2005, 07:58 PM
It's mostly sad because coming from him, it only means that he can't come up with anything to say.
Oi cunt, shut your fucking yammering.