PDA

View Full Version : who is 'crazykim_3@hotmail.co.uk'?

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Does anybody know?

Human
11-24-2005, 02:17 PM
It may be CrazyOffspringGal

Nirushika6789
11-24-2005, 02:17 PM
i think its 'Crazy Offspring Gal'

the_GoDdEsS
11-24-2005, 02:18 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/member.php?userid=3516

The fat cutter.

Nirushika6789
11-24-2005, 02:22 PM
no offence to COG

haha she didnt even spell hotmail right on her profile...

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Oh. Well she just invited me into a msn coversation with two of her tard friends to tell me that nobody likes me and I'm gay...

crazykim_3@hotmail.co.uk says:
you;re gay
no one likes you
go take an over dose and die
we all hate you
dumb fuck

[Moose] says:
....well this is a barrell of laughs

Amon Göth says:
Amon Göth says:
was it good for you?

yea well, he thinks he is all 'it' on the forums.
no seriously.

Okay. Now, apart from the obvious fact that all of those insults were so fucking weak they makes me weep for the future of humanity, isn't it kind of disturbing that somebody is such a pathetic retard they need to gang up on me over the fucking internet? I mean, it's not like I'm gonna jump through the screen and attack them. Seriously, grow a fucking spine ; if you wanna tell me this shit, do it on the forum, or through pm or something. Do it without your little moral backup crew. You're pathetic (and you're a fat cutter).

Nirushika6789
11-24-2005, 02:27 PM
i dont understand why she just didnt tell you herself...its not like you can murder her or anything...the worst you can do is insult her and well, its insults on the computer so....

really there was no need for the other 2 to be there

Obie2trice
11-24-2005, 02:29 PM
Crazy Kim, that is a bit childish to insult the man on msn

The Talking Pie
11-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Do you ever wish you were dead so that you could roll in your grave? I get that a lot despairing for humanity.

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 02:31 PM
have you exited out of it? If not, invite me in!

Of course I have, talking to those people is like sticking a q-tip too far into ones ear.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-24-2005, 02:40 PM
Haha, you're so retarded you made a thread about it and wined to you're little friend's on here what I told you on msn. awww what's up.. going to cry to you're mummy and hang you're self.
You make me sick.
Ooh yea.. i'm totally a fat cutter! :D

The Talking Pie
11-24-2005, 02:41 PM
You're a bully. You do realise that, right?

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 02:43 PM
To my little friends here? No. To everybody. Including your little friends, who you were afraid to insult me without.

And yes, you've upset me so much I'm going to cut up my arms and tell my loved ones I'm going to commit suicide. Hell, I might even post it up on the internet, for maximum attention.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-24-2005, 02:44 PM
no offence to COG

haha she didnt even spell hotmail right on her profile...
Haha ooh crap! thank's for that!

Mentally_Challenged
11-24-2005, 02:44 PM
really there was no need for the other 2 to be there

We'd already been in the convo though; Kim randomly added him in for the hell of it.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-24-2005, 02:46 PM
To my little friends here? No. To everybody. Including your little friends, who you were afraid to insult me without.

And yes, you've upset me so much I'm going to cut up my arms and tell my loved ones I'm going to commit suicide. Hell, I might even post it up on the internet, for maximum attention.
You know what, I could'nt care less what you say to me or about me, because at the end of the day. you're just some worthless aussie junkie sitting at the computer getting closer to you're death.

0r4ng3
11-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Haha, you're so retarded you made a thread about it and wined to you're little friend's on here what I told you on msn. awww what's up.. going to cry to you're mummy and hang you're self.
You make me sick.
That's completely hypocritical. You were the one that made the MSN chatroom to whine to your little friend(s) about what he does on the BBS.

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 02:48 PM
And you're a fat cutter, an illiterate moron, and an attentionwhoring idiot who can't stop plastering her purile little domestics all over the boards as if anybody gives a shit. Honestly, you're pathetic, and you are a bully. It's sad that it took this thread to force you into insulting me without a stacked audience of your little friends (and even your little friends think you're pathetic now ; well done).

the_GoDdEsS
11-24-2005, 02:49 PM
You know what, I could'nt care less what you say to me or about me, because at the end of the day. you're just some worthless aussie junkie sitting at the computer getting closer to you're death.

Care LESS. BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. WHAT THE FUCK, you fucking fuck? Hahahaha. Care less and then add people who bother you and show them how much they really bother you? Ahahaha.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-24-2005, 02:50 PM
Care LESS. BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. WHAT THE FUCK, you fucking fuck? Hahahaha. Care less and then add people who bother you and show them how much they really bother you? Ahahaha.
ooh yea its just totally my thing.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-24-2005, 02:52 PM
And you're a fat cutter, an illiterate moron, and an attentionwhoring idiot who can't stop plastering her purile little domestics all over the boards as if anybody gives a shit. Honestly, you're pathetic, and you are a bully. It's sad that it took this thread to force you into insulting me without a stacked audience of your little friends (and even your little friends think you're pathetic now ; well done).
And this is coming from you.
Ooh god you make me laugh.
I may have an idiot for a boyfriend and have my little 'emo' moments.
but no one, and i mean no one can be as low as you justin, from all the people i know/seen either on these forums or in real life, no one can be as low as you.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 02:57 PM
but no one, and i mean no one can be as low as you justin, from all the people i know/seen either on these forums or in real life, no one can be as low as you.
Awwwwwwww I love you to.

Rancid_Guyxxx
11-24-2005, 02:58 PM
How pathetic.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Awwwwwwww I love you to.
Run along emo boy.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-24-2005, 02:59 PM
How pathetic.
Pathetic enough for you to reply!

The_Hombre
11-24-2005, 02:59 PM

He isn't low. He's truthful. He calls people idiots and morons and stupid worthless fucks because they deserve to be called that, the way they behave on this BBS. Hell, he fucking rags on me half the time, I couldn't give two shits. Most - if not all - the time, I deserve to be called a fucking moron, but at least I don't cut myself because of it.

While we're talking about fucking morons, whichever one of you worthless fucks keeps messaging me on MSN, can you stop it? It's getting tiresome now.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 03:00 PM
Run along emo boy.
tut tut, now soon as my mum coughs up some money im getting rid of my emo hair just to piss you off lol :p

Jebus
11-24-2005, 03:01 PM
Run along emo boy.
This reminds me of something.
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=583172&postcount=24
Could he have been right?

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 03:01 PM
He isn't low. He's truthful. He calls people idiots and morons and stupid worthless fucks because they deserve to be called that, the way they behave on this BBS. Hell, he fucking rags on me half the time, I couldn't give two shits. Most - if not all - the time, I deserve to be called a fucking moron, but at least I don't cut myself because of it.

While we're talking about fucking morons, whichever one of you worthless fucks keeps messaging me on MSN, can you stop it? It's getting tiresome now.
btw this message won't make him like you, *ahem* Sin I order you to like this loner.

0r4ng3
11-24-2005, 03:02 PM
This reminds me of something.
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=583172&postcount=24
Could he have been right?
Remember when this whole thing started, and they wouldn't stop e-fucking each other a couple of weeks ago? Ah, how times have changed.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-24-2005, 03:03 PM
Yea, I understand you're point, but I don't 'cut myself' over it jeez! I just think it is low to internet. Reason why I done it was because it needed to be said.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Remember when this whole thing started, and they wouldn't stop e-fucking each other a couple of weeks ago? Ah, how times have changed.
People change as time goes on.

Rancid_Guyxxx
11-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Except, you're still a fat cutter.

crazy_offspring_gal
11-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Except, you're still a fat cutter.
Ooh hell yea.

The_Hombre
11-24-2005, 03:13 PM
btw this message won't make him like you, *ahem* Sin I order you to like this loner.

When did I ever even insinuate that I wanted him to like me?

Use the thought process. Think things through.

Rag Doll
11-24-2005, 03:28 PM
Reading COG's posts and trying to decipher what the fuck she is trying to say makes me sad. *sniff*

0r4ng3
11-24-2005, 03:30 PM
That might explain why TOM is so emo.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 03:31 PM
That might explain why TOM is so emo.
........... *cries*

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 04:02 PM
Reason why I done it was because it needed to be said.

You truly are a martyr, letting your own whims go unheeded in deference to the needs of humanity. Such a heavy and important cross you must bear ; you're like a modern-day Atlas, tirelessly suffering for what you know is right. Your selfless altruism impresses me to the core.

T-6005
11-24-2005, 04:15 PM
You truly are a martyr, letting your own whims go unheeded in deference to the needs of humanity. Such a heavy and important cross you must bear ; you're like a modern-day Atlas, tirelessly suffering for what you know is right. Your selfless altruism impresses me to the core.
Dyou reckon she needs to be clued in to what this really means?

COG, you are an absolute idiot. Honestly, I used to believe you were capable of demonstrating some semblance of intelligence, and feel mildly bad about the way TOM treated you - but then I got tired of your whinyass attention bullshit after reading the second post of its kind, and every post I've read in the last few months has shoved you closer and closer to my ignore list. And I don't even use my ignore list.

I agree with everything Justin has to say concerning you - extremism of the comments included. You're a whiny, uncreative crybaby who feels the need to pick on Justin to make yourself look good - just because you probably feel it gives you some sort of identity, seeing as you're way too bland to ever come up with anything of your own.

The_Hombre
11-24-2005, 04:20 PM
Dyou reckon she needs to be clued in to what this really means?

COG, you are an absolute idiot. Honestly, I used to believe you were capable of demonstrating some semblance of intelligence, and feel mildly bad about the way TOM treated you - but then I got tired of your whinyass attention bullshit after reading the second post of its kind, and every post I've read in the last few months has shoved you closer and closer to my ignore list. And I don't even use my ignore list.

I agree with everything Justin has to say concerning you - extremism of the comments included. You're a whiny, uncreative crybaby who feels the need to pick on Justin to make yourself look good - just because you probably feel it gives you some sort of identity, seeing as you're way too bland to ever come up with anything of your own.

I wanted to post something but T6005 has said it all. I used to feel a little sorry for you, being stuck with a boyfriend as downright fucking dumb as Ashley but know I see you are just as fucking immature and by fucking christ a million more times as fucking stupid as he is.

nieh
11-24-2005, 04:31 PM
She can't deal with the fact that Justin doesn't like her and tells it like it is, so she has to discount him as a druggie who doesn't know what he's talking about in order to get through the day.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 04:32 PM
I wanted to post something but T6005 has said it all. I used to feel a little sorry for you, being stuck with a boyfriend as downright fucking dumb as Ashley but know I see you are just as fucking immature and by fucking christ a million more times as fucking stupid as he is.
yes Im really dumb ain't I, BTW you meant now right oh and it's Christ with a capital c.

nieh
11-24-2005, 04:34 PM
yes Im really dumb ain't I, BTW you meant now right oh and it's Christ with a capital c.

The_Hombre >>> you. There, I said it.

0r4ng3
It's Yes with a capital Y.

It's I'm with an apostrophe.

You forgot a period in there somewhere. And a question mark.

You're the last person to be commenting on someone's grammar/punctuation.

Edit: 2 question marks.

T-6005
I understood what he meant. I can't say the same for most of your posts. "I'm", "aren't", and commas at the very least would help you out.

And the fact is that you're picking on his spelling, which usually means that you're too stupid to pick out a problem with his (and by association my) comments. Which doesn't surprise me.

T-6005
11-24-2005, 04:36 PM
Damn.... instant triple pwnage. Good job, guys.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-24-2005, 04:40 PM
It's Yes with a capital Y.

It's I'm with an apostrophe.

You forgot a period in there somewhere. And a question mark.

You're the last person to be commenting on someone's grammar/punctuation.

Edit: 2 question marks.
Yea ano, it's like 00:40AM here and I been up since 7am so yea, sorry if I'm fucking tierd.

coke_a_holic
11-24-2005, 04:43 PM
Yea ano, it's like 00:40AM here and I been up since 7am so yea, sorry if I'm fucking tierd.
Excuses, excuses. Just leave then, stop trying to blame it on your lack of sleep.

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 04:44 PM

.......................... don't ever insult anybody elses spelling or grammar again.

The_Hombre
11-24-2005, 04:45 PM
Excuses, excuses. Just leave then, stop trying to blame it on your lack of sleep.

He has nowhere else to go. It's this or cut himself again.

T-6005
11-24-2005, 04:46 PM
.......................... don't ever insult anybody elses spelling or grammar again.
If he'd listened the last 873 times he'd done it, we wouldn't have this problem.

The_Hombre
11-24-2005, 04:47 PM
If he'd listened the last 873 times he'd done it, we wouldn't have this problem.

I don't see it as a problem. I see it as another in a long line of reasons why the guy is a total waste of human life.

T-6005
11-24-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't see it as a problem. I see it as another in a long line of reasons why the guy is a total waste of human life.
I see it as a problem because I occasionally have to read his "ha aI m rite and Ur not gooD at Ritin liek me!"-esque comments.

... I think the suffix "esque" adds too much complexity to that comment.

Conspiracy of One
11-24-2005, 04:54 PM
I see it as a problem also, just as you have been and still are in my mind. And you can never say that another person is "a total waste of human life" Ever again.

T-6005
11-24-2005, 04:55 PM
I see it as a problem also, just as you have been and still are in my mind. And you can never say that another person is "a total waste of human life" Ever again.
I don't know, I haven't seen much of a problem in his last few comments. And I've actually never noticed him in particular, either - so he can't be too bad.

The_Hombre
11-24-2005, 04:58 PM
I don't know, I haven't seen much of a problem in his last few comments. And I've actually never noticed him in particular, either - so he can't be too bad.

CO1's right, to an extent. I was a total fucking prick when I first came on here, but now he is trying to jump on an already overloaded bandwagon which has already left.

Sin Studly
11-24-2005, 04:59 PM
You weren't a prick. Prick implies arrogance, intolerance, rudeness, and a general lack of lameness and vagination.

DirtyMagical
11-24-2005, 05:01 PM
Ha-ha.. "over dose"

Conspiracy of One
11-24-2005, 05:02 PM
The explanation of "the band-wagon leaving" is called the ignore list, might I add.

The_Hombre
11-24-2005, 05:03 PM
The explanation of "the band-wagon leaving" is called the ignore list, might I add.

So use it. Quit whining to people about me.

Conspiracy of One
11-24-2005, 05:05 PM
So use it. Quit whining to people about me.
.....I have been using it. I just made an extremely rare exception tonight to actually read one of your posts, because Thanksgiving has brought me into an exceptionally good mood.

neocon58
11-24-2005, 07:58 PM

Good on you for being strong, and admiting it.

lost_nvrfound
11-24-2005, 08:20 PM
You make me sick.

Your advanced level of patheticness bring me to tears, both in sadness for humanity and in the hilarity of your immense idiocy.

Clearly you do, in fact, care, seeing as you not only know his name, but you also took the time to respond to Sin's insults.

Though they are not so much insults as statements of fact.

neocon58
11-25-2005, 12:59 AM
The_Hombre >>> you. There, I said it.

Nieh is my Idol. I admire him for the courage he had by deeming The_Hombre's value over the offsprings monkey. Deeming The_Hombre's existence more valuable over any living creature, that takes balls.

lost_nvrfound
11-25-2005, 01:00 AM
Nieh is my Idol. I admire him for the courage he had by deeming The_Hombre's value over the offsprings monkey. Deeming The_Hombre's existence more valuable over any living creature, that takes balls.
hahahaha!!

neocon58
11-25-2005, 01:03 AM

I like the 'this is coming from you' line, for the humor it brings. Humor it brings due to the fact that it is blatantly untrue.

*Justin is not a fat cutter
*Justin is not an attention whore
*Justin is not you

Justin is the last person you can call a hypocrite, and you aren't the person that is really in a postion to call others hypocrites in the first place.

WebDudette
11-25-2005, 01:10 AM

No, he can spell and talk. I've seen way worse.

lost_nvrfound
11-25-2005, 01:14 AM
I just find it funny that people still get all outraged about all of the crap that Justin says on these boards. They get their nuts (or panties if refering to a girl) in such a twist that they fail to realize that they're getting upset about something some guy that they're never going to meet said to them on a forum, when he's notorious for his insults and his ability to piss people off. Its fucking hilarious.

platinumpt
11-25-2005, 01:21 AM
Quite frankly Kim (EDIT: HAPPY NOW, ASHLEY?), I can't understand how you can say no one can be as low as Justin. YOU were the one who invited HIM to a conversation with your friends, in a desperate attempt of humiliating him in public. How fucking low is that?

JoY
11-25-2005, 01:22 AM
Kim, please stop saying "you're", instead of "your" all the time. & "wine", instead of "whine". it's making me thirsty. thanks in advance.

The_Hombre -I thought you were leaving the board forgood. I like your input in this topic. *thumbs up* don't leave.

this whole "you cutter", "you junkie!!!1"-thing is boring. first of all; Justin's clean. (probably, hopefully, I think) second of all; cutters & junkies are both self-destructive. they're as 'bad' as each other. third of all; in the first place they're not cutters, or junkies, but human. ktnxbye.

neocon58
11-25-2005, 01:23 AM
Quite frankly Kym, I can't understand how you can say no one can be as low as Justin. YOU were the one who invited HIM to a conversation with your friends, in a desperate attempt of humiliating him in public. How fucking low is that?

Beautiful post. :D

platinumpt
11-25-2005, 01:24 AM
third of all; in the first place they're not cutters, or junkies, but human. ktnxbye.
You're very tolerant this morning ;P

JoY
11-25-2005, 01:29 AM
You're very tolerant this morning ;P
no, it's just something I hated when I was in my training period as a nurse. "she's a druggie, might aswell give up on her", "smokers, pff, they don't care about their health", "so he's suicidal? then put him back on the streets with his asthma attack", etc, etc, etc.

& if you'd know me, you'd know I am actually quite tolerant. ;]

lost_nvrfound
11-25-2005, 01:33 AM
no, it's just something I hated when I was in my training period as a nurse. "she's a druggie, might aswell give up on her", "smokers, pff, they don't care about their health", "so he's suicidal? then put him back on the streets with his asthma attack", etc, etc, etc.

& if you'd know me, you'd know I am actually quite tolerant. ;]Thats kind of the same concept that gets thrown a lot at me in school. People are always like "That kids a druggie! He/She must be a bad person!" Its annoying as hell, considering that at least half of my friends are "druggies", but very good people.

JoY
11-25-2005, 01:40 AM
it's bad enough it happens everywhere else in the world, but it's way worse that it actually happens in hospitals. when a heroin addict came in, they just let him screaming in the hall. when I sat down to talk to him, he calmed down & actually appeared to be this really smart, idealistic, sweet guy. when I told the other nurses he was good people, they looked at me with a raised eyebrow & said "yeah well, babe, don't get your hopes up, he'll always be in & out the hospital with that addiction". jaysus, if they don't even have the slightest faith in him getting better, than how the hell should he have that confidence?? after a few long talks with him, he told me that it was all he needed. someone who believed in the possibility he'd get rid of the addiction. a year later he wrote me a card, that he'd been clean for 8 months & a thank you.

lost_nvrfound
11-25-2005, 01:47 AM
it's bad enough it happens everywhere else in the world, but it's way worse that it actually happens in hospitals. when a heroin addict came in, they just let him screaming in the hall. when I sat down to talk to him, he calmed down & actually appeared to be this really smart, idealistic, sweet guy. when I told the other nurses he was good people, they looked at me with a raised eyebrow & said "yeah well, babe, don't get your hopes up, he'll always be in & out the hospital with that addiction". jaysus, if they don't even have the slightest faith in him getting better, than how the hell should he have that confidence?? after a few long talks with him, he told me that it was all he needed. someone who believed in the possibility he'd get rid of the addiction. a year later he wrote me a card, that he'd been clean for 8 months & a thank you.awww... thats sweet. Its really depressing to think about. I'm gonna go to bed before i think about it too much. I'm tired and i've been drinking... not a good combination... especially when you add in the sad crap.

JoY
11-25-2005, 01:50 AM
sounds like a great idea. sleep well. =)

Vera
11-25-2005, 02:12 AM
Kim. Don't get angry over peoples on the internets. It's not worth it. It never is.

JoY
11-25-2005, 02:22 AM
I fully agree. =)

the_offsprings_monkey
11-25-2005, 02:29 AM
Why do people keep saying Kym insted of kim?

JoY
11-25-2005, 02:35 AM
I have no idea. she herself spells it 'Kim' & that's also the way you'd spell it in Dutch. so yeah, Kim.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-25-2005, 02:40 AM
Well it must be the idiots way of spelling it.

JoY
11-25-2005, 02:59 AM
I think someone has pointed this out before, but.. I wouldn't criticise anyone's spelling of anything, if I were you. :/

the_offsprings_monkey
11-25-2005, 03:19 AM
:rolleyes:
I think someone has pointed this out before, but.. I wouldn't criticise anyone's spelling of anything, if I were you. :/lmfao yea.. I know but I'm a hater so I don't really care lol.

0r4ng3
11-25-2005, 09:29 AM
Why do people keep saying Kym insted of kim?
I always assumed it was the UK way of spelling it.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-25-2005, 09:31 AM
Nah just the idiot way of spelling it.

0r4ng3
11-25-2005, 09:32 AM
Yeah, that's what I said.

the_offsprings_monkey
Oh haha, btw my English teacher was American so blame her if my English is shit.

Just a Girl
i liked you, but now you have upset me *cries*

edit: this was obvously not aimed at monkey boy.

0r4ng3
11-25-2005, 09:35 AM
I didn't mean all of the UK, just...idiots.

[/damage control]

Just a Girl
11-25-2005, 09:40 AM
that was a rubbish cover up.

but i'll choose to forgive you anyway.

Sin Studly
11-25-2005, 09:49 AM
I didn't mean all of the UK, just...idiots.

I fail to see a difference.

JohnnyNemesis
11-25-2005, 10:38 AM
Oh haha, btw my English teacher was American so blame her if my English is shit.

So basically, you're so stupid that you're blaming your teacher instead of yourSELF?

Dude, I'm from one of the poorest neighborhoods in my country, which means our school system is complete shit. Ya know what I did? I TAUGHT MYSELF to handle this shit properly. For fuck's sake, get your ass in a library and learn basic English.

the_GoDdEsS
11-25-2005, 10:48 AM
I'm gonna join Ricky and state that I'm an Eastern European. And grew up in a post-regimist poor country. And I spell your own language better than you do. And it's my fourth language too, monkey. Shame.

Conspiracy of One
11-25-2005, 10:50 AM
And if your English teacher is American, I would assume your English would be far better than it is.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-25-2005, 11:03 AM
Ha-ha.. "over dose"

I laughed at that too.

JoY
11-25-2005, 11:29 AM
my English teacher was Dutch. 'nuff said.

the_GoDdEsS
11-25-2005, 11:47 AM
Mine spoke Slovak 90% of the lesson and had terrible pronuciation and grammar. Self-study is where it's at. And if a native can't write his own language properly when he fucking reads, sees and hears it all around him, then I'm just sorry.

JoY
11-25-2005, 11:52 AM
I generally agree.

Sin Studly
11-25-2005, 12:12 PM
I gotta join in on this. I never made it past the tenth grade of a shitty public school I attended.

Seriously, offsprings_monkey ; you're a fucking idiot and you have no excuse for being so illiterate.

Izie
11-25-2005, 12:18 PM
I generally never listened to my english teachers because they sucked.

platinumpt
11-25-2005, 02:09 PM
I always assumed it was the UK way of spelling it.
Actually it's more like the "I don't give a fuck whether Kim is written right or wrong" way.