PDA

View Full Version : The Official Nirvana Thread

Offspring-Fanatic
11-25-2005, 07:41 PM
to put an end to all the million others.

here you go. i wont get involved much, but a nirvana thread to end the others.

alright? mmkay.

barangatang
11-25-2005, 07:43 PM
Nirvana's overrated.

All About Eve
11-25-2005, 07:47 PM
The Nirvana is Overrated (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5535&page=1&pp=40) thread has already been expanded. Post there.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-25-2005, 07:49 PM
well im just making an official one-and-only nirvana thread. post everything nirvana here.

All About Eve
11-25-2005, 07:52 PM
We already have one; why do we need another?

Offspring-Fanatic
11-25-2005, 07:56 PM
i dont see an official nirvana thread anywhere. i see lots of minor ones, such as overratedness, and nevermind, but not an official one. like the green day one, there has since been only one other green day thread since (that ive seen)

i thought we needed it.

barangatang
11-25-2005, 08:04 PM
The Nirvana is Overrated (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5535&page=1&pp=40) thread has already been expanded. Post there.

I was just setting the scene for what this thread will most likely become. Another "omgzorz, niravana es oerreated kurt cobain iz drugeeee~!" thread. I mean we might as well start the bickering now.

All About Eve
11-25-2005, 08:07 PM
No, we should close this thread and post in the other which has already expanded to all things Nirvana.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-25-2005, 08:10 PM
No, we should close this thread and post in the other which has already expanded to all things Nirvana.

so, what thread might that be?

All About Eve
11-25-2005, 08:15 PM
so, what thread might that be?

The thread titled Nirvana is overrated as I've now mentioned three times and even posted a link for in here. Your attempt at sarcasm fails, as does your thread.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-25-2005, 08:45 PM
The thread titled Nirvana is overrated as I've now mentioned three times and even posted a link for in here. Your attempt at sarcasm fails, as does your thread.

this thread is for everything nirvana you twit! not nirvana is overrated!

All About Eve
11-25-2005, 09:03 PM
this thread is for everything nirvana you twit! not nirvana is overrated!

And this will be my third time saying that the other thread has already expanded in to everything Nirvana.

0r4ng3
11-25-2005, 09:06 PM
And this will be my third time saying that the other thread has already expanded in to everything Nirvana.
Be patient, for fanatic is not one who understands things too well.

All About Eve
11-25-2005, 09:11 PM
*breathes in deeply and counts to ten*

Offspring-Fanatic
11-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Be patient, for fanatic is not one who understands things too well.

yay! you understand me!

but as for the nirvana is overrated thread, i havent been in there too much. so i saw that it was labeled "overrated" so i decided "lets make one to end all others."

thats my point, mmkay?

All About Eve
11-25-2005, 09:28 PM
yay! you understand me!

but as for the nirvana is overrated thread, i havent been in there too much. so i saw that it was labeled "overrated" so i decided "lets make one to end all others."

thats my point, mmkay?

I don't care what your point was, you need to learn to comprehend and listen and understnad.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-25-2005, 09:30 PM
I don't care what your point was, you need to learn to comprehend and listen and understnad.

but how would i know that the overrated thread had turned to all things nirvana if all you keep saying is to post there and showing the link? i had said before that i hadn't been in there.

obviously you don't understand if you can't even spell "understand" right.

barangatang
11-25-2005, 09:30 PM
Your right, that's what we should do. But unfortunately, there's a insignificantly small chance of that happening.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-25-2005, 09:33 PM
I'm sick of argueing with you two.

I didn't know about how the overrated thread had expanded, so i made this. alright? I'm done here.

All About Eve
11-25-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm sick of argueing with you two.

Only because you're losing/ have lost.

I didn't know about how the overrated thread had expanded, so i made this. alright? I'm done here.

Read and listen.

Offspring-Fanatic
11-25-2005, 09:55 PM
Only because you're losing/ have lost.

how have i lost? i think you're trying to convince yourself. you posted the overrated thread. later you said there was a thread that was talking about all about nirvana, but you never mentioned which one. you posted the link to the overrated one, but i figured that was for baratang.

whatever.