PDA

View Full Version : The Serbians ; God's punishment to humanity

Sin Studly
11-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Okay, so by now we all know that basically, a Slav is an advanced hairless kind of ape, subhuman in every possible way. Serbians are possessed of every inadequacy shown by Slavs in general, and several more. Although they're not quite as inferior as the Polish, there's only one reason for this. The Polish want everyone else to pile punishment and abuse on their heads, while the Serbians want to drop that shit on every living soul on the fucking planet. So yes, while this might make the Serbians somewhat more advanced and slightly more human than the Polacks, it makes it downright necessary to wipe them off the face of the earth. The Polish will happily sit around waiting for somebody to get around to exterminating them, while the Serbs actively force the hand of the potential exterminators by constantly trying to fuck everyone and everything the fuck up.

So, what is it that drives the Serb to be a violent, hatefilled, drunken psychotic fuck? Well, here's a hypothetical situation that can be used as a metaphor for every aspect of Serbian culture. Take the average person ; if you're an Aryan, just imagine this is happening to you, if you're not, think back to every encounter you've had with real human beings, and try to imagine how they would feel in this situation. So, our hypothetical Aryan, assume he's had a big night out on the drink and wakes up with a horrible hangover, and some burning reflux in his guts. Perhaps in his drunken near-Slavic state he did something insanely suicidal, like eating some garlic-drenched Greek food (and don't get me started on the Greeks), and he wakes up with his guts rumbling with seismic force. So, as he strolls down to the nearest pharmacy to get some aspirin and anti-indigestion medicine, his guts get worse and worse. Suddenly, in the middle of a crowded street, they erupt, filling his underwear with semi-liquid reeking alcoholic shit. Indeed, a bad situation for anyone to be in.

Now, how would a human being deal with such a situation? Obviously, by getting home as quickly as possible and cleaning himself up, right? Of course. And how would the average Serb deal with it? By smearing his manky, disgusting, rotting excrement all over as many people as possible. That's how the Serbs deal with everything. The Serbs simply cannot stand the grass being greener on the other side, but rather than water their fucking grass, they're rather firebomb their neighbours yard. That is the defining mentality of the Serb. They even have a phrase for it in their native Srpski, "Samo da komsiji crkne krava", which can be translated as "I wish the neighbours cow would die".

So what is it exactly, that drives the Serb to act this way? Well, basically, Serbians are culturally bankrupt, completely and utterly worthless, responsible for contributing absolutely nothing of note to civilisation, and they know it. I mean, they don't know it, in the way that somebody knows their foot has just been run over by a car, but they know it in the way a man knows his cuntwhore sluthole of a girlfriend is cheating on him because he's sexually inadequate. So, what do you do when your cuntwhore sluthole of a girlfriend is cheating on you because you're sexually inadequate? Naturally, you deny it. First you deny that she's cheating on you, and that works until you fight a used condom full of sperm between your bedsheets (to continue the metaphor, the used condom full of sperm in the Serb's bedsheets was being completely and utterly enslaved and pwnt by the Turks for five long centuries).

So, your cuntwhore sluthole is cheating on you and you can't deny it any longer. What do you do then? Do you perhaps put more effort into being a better lover, become receptive to her needs and attempt to satisfy them? Oh, fuck no! You deny the fact that you're a sexually inadequate piece of shit who can't satisfy your cuntwhore sluthole, and you kick the shit out of her and her lover. After all, you're perfect. Anything bad that happens to you can't possibly be your fault, because you're perfect just the way you are, so instead of trying to improve yourself, you just go and kick the shit out of everybody nearby. That is the collective cultural psyche of the Serbians. I mean, they're quite willing to brag about all the great Serbs throughout history, just like you brag about how great you are in bed. Let's look at these great Serbs of history, shall we? Naturally, the first great Serbian to be mentioned will be Slobodan Milosevich. Yeah, like that alone doesn't say enough about the Serbs. Next up will probably be Nikolai Tesla, the great physician and inventor. Well, great, we see Serbs can attempt to use their abilities for something other than death and destruction... yeah, right. Tesla only bothered to make things he thought might have a possible military use, and he's probably responsible for the cataclysmic explosion in Tunguska. And let's just dwell on Tunguska for a minute. The Hiroshima Atomic bomb destroyed everything within four and a half square miles. The Tunguska explosion destroyed everthing within eight hundred square miles. Sure, people claim it was a comet, or some kind of alien weapon test, but we all know the truth. Only a Serbian could be responsible for creating the most enormous fucking cataclysm within recorded history.

So, other great Serbs? Well, there's Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (who isn't actually Serbian, but don't worry ; they'll mention him anyway, the Serb pool is that fucking low). Whilst civilised society has always maintained that music sooths the savage beast, Tchaikovsky apparantly said "Yeah, fuck that!" and went and composed the Slavonic March. Because hey, if you give a Serb the chance to create something beautiful and harmonous, what's he gonna do? He's gonna write a fucking song about death and destruction and killing, in an attempt to rile up anti-Turkish sentiment and cause more death and destruction and killing. I mean, just look at the Serbian psyche, their national hero is Tsar Lasaar, a man renowned for making Vlad III Dracula "The Impaler" Ţepeş look like a flaming pansy queer by comparison. And to this very day they still get drunk and sing songs about what a great man he was. Are you beginning to understand now how downright evil and demonic the Serbian race is?

Okay, so, more great Serbians. Well, this is where they begin to falter a bit. This is when the Serb defending his great nation will fall to citing Mila Jovovich and basketball players nobody outside of Serbia or Lithuania have ever heard of. At this point, the Serbian will realise you're not impressed, and most likely stab you in your face with a broken sljivovitz bottle. Because, yeah, Serbs are like that. Personally, I think the Serb that most accurately defines the Serbian race as a whole would be Sergei Molotov (again ; not a Serb, but honestly, the Serbian talent pool is so fucking low I have to take poetic licence). Because nothing screams Serbia like burning down your neighbours house with a Molotov cocktail simply because it has a prettier back porch than yours does.

So, the Serbs are completely and utterly unable to state a single decent thing about the Serbian race, language, culture or nation, which drives them deeper into the throes of denial. And what do you do when you can't rationally and logically prove something with evidence and precedence? You suspend reality. The official Serb line is ; "Serbs are the greatest and most perfect people to ever walk the earth because we just ARE!!!!!" And how do they deal with the obvious fact that almost every other race is better than their own? Kill them! Kill them all! Burn down their houses, rape their womenfolk, throw their babies into the air and catch them on bayonets. The Serbs have such a fucking hard-on for death and destruction that they'd probably have died out by now from not fucking each other if the Balkaans weren't constantly plagued by wars and ethnic cleansings for the last two thousand years. In fact, I'm willing to bet that a good 95% of all Serbians are rapebabies, as most Serbian men will go as limp as a dishcloth if the woman so much as smiles through the tears at him.

In short ; Serbs are the most dangerous, violent, and savage animal known to mankind, and should be exterminated before they exterminate us.

Tizzalicious
11-28-2005, 10:12 AM
I love my Serbian Buttslut.

Izie
11-28-2005, 10:16 AM
the Serbs actively force the hand of the potential exterminators by constantly trying to fuck everyone and everything the fuck up.

I'll give you credit for this, it's almost true :p

...as far as the neighbour's cow goes, we had a campaign a few years back promoting tollerance, and it said "samo da komsiji krava bude ziva i zdrava" which would generally mean "I wish the neighbour's cow would be alive and well". You can imagine how everyone laughed at THAT campaign, me included.

Anything bad that happens to you can't possibly be your fault, because you're perfect just the way you are, so instead of trying to improve yourself, you just go and kick the shit out of everybody nearby.

*giggle* I like this one :D

Pfffffff great Serbs. Where's Tito? He's way more fucked up than Milosevic, he just happened to have married an utter bitch (Slavic women are WAY worse than Slavic men btw) and led his politics under her influence. I'll give you Tesla, but the others? Hello? A Russian (we have absolutely NOTHING to do with Tchaikovsky) and a non-existant person. I disapprove. I'll also ignore the sports part, because that's just what my male friends respond when asked about great Serbs. Personally, I couldn't care less.

All in all though, I approve. Although it's seriously lacking the descriptions of the Serbian women which are a much more interesting phenomenon, if you ask me :p

PS. We don't do Molotov cocktails, only rocks. You should have seen my neighbourhood during the 1999 bombings, all the embassies were RUINED since we were all very angry at the world (okay, we couldn't reach the British, it had a huge yard in front of the building, but ahahahaha, the Canadians have a huge glass embassy and uhm... well they didn't have much of it left, inside or out :p).

I just realized this last comment makes me very Slavic. I suppose living in the west can't kick the hairless ape out of me :p

Edit: I love Tizz too :)

sKratch
11-28-2005, 10:20 AM
Did this used to be the polack thread?
edit: never mind that one just sank to the second page

Sin Studly
11-28-2005, 10:20 AM
a) Sorry for forgetting that Serbs aren't technologically advanced enough to pour petrol into a glass bottle.

b) If I said anything about Serbian women, I'd be in danger of actually convincing the world to exterminate your race. Despite what I may have said here, I don't really want that to happen (and yes, that's solely because of you and your buttsects).

Tizzalicious
11-28-2005, 10:23 AM
I just realized this last comment makes me very Slavic.

I thought the "because you're perfect just the way you are" way of thinking does that ;)

Izie
11-28-2005, 10:29 AM
a) Sorry for forgetting that Serbs aren't technologically advanced enough to pour petrol into a glass bottle.

b) If I said anything about Serbian women, I'd be in danger of actually convincing the world to exterminate your race. Despite what I may have said here, I don't really want that to happen (and yes, that's solely because of you and your buttsects).

a)nice try. I still kinda like you. Sometimes.

b)oh please, you know I'm all rowr ;) And I'm sure others would agree :p

I thought the "because you're perfect just the way you are" way of thinking does that ;)

Well, that too :p

...damn. That's actually REALLY true, checking out all the Slavs I know. Go figure.

Sin Studly
11-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Just because you're all rowr ;) doesn't change the fact that you and all other Serbian women scare the living Christ out of me.

.... but you just don't quite scare me enough to make me run away (winkwinknudge).

Izie
11-28-2005, 11:57 AM
...I'm reporting you to Sim for shamelessly flirting with me and my big cock. You're officially screwed *grin*

the_GoDdEsS
11-28-2005, 12:34 PM
You're officially screwed

I'll take care of that. *grins*

It's creepy how you have such a deep insight and knowledge without ever having been there.

Sin Studly
11-28-2005, 12:37 PM
Pfft, like I'm afraid of her? She's only a Slovak. Obviously the Serb is the one I need to be afraid of and shamelessly flirt with.

.:SMASH:.
11-28-2005, 01:27 PM
why do you bother taking the time into making these threads?

Izie
11-28-2005, 01:30 PM
I'll take care of that. *grins*

I was counting on that :p

Pfft, like I'm afraid of her? She's only a Slovak. Obviously the Serb is the one I need to be afraid of and shamelessly flirt with.

...keep trying. :p

T-6005
11-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Hey, Milla Jovovich had nice tits back in the day. A little on the small side but still nice.
Way to make those two sound mutually exclusive.

Sin Studly
11-29-2005, 12:30 AM
Hey, Milla Jovovich had nice tits back in the day. A little on the small side but still nice.

I never said she didn't, and that doesn't make Serbs any less deserving of extermination.

Izie
11-29-2005, 10:09 AM
No one posesses enough insane ideas to exterminate us, the only way it'll happen is if we do it ourselves. Pffff.

Evka.pl
11-29-2005, 10:19 AM
why do you bother taking the time into making these threads?

because he's so filled with hatred that he needs to let it out somehow. sad but true.

Izie
11-29-2005, 10:20 AM
...when you don't get it, you just REALLY don't get it, eh?

Sin Studly
11-29-2005, 10:38 AM
No one posesses enough insane ideas to exterminate us, the only way it'll happen is if we do it ourselves. Pffff.

The Irish do ; it's a pity that they're too lazy and drunk to get it done.

Izie
11-29-2005, 10:45 AM
I like the Irish. I'd also like to see an Irish-Serbian fight. Hmmmmm.

I'd still go for the Serb, we're wilder.

Sin Studly
11-29-2005, 11:32 AM
My Irish friend got stabbed in the liver in a Irish-Gook gang war, and he still drinks constantly, even though it puts him in hospital all the time. The Irish are more insanely suicidal than the Serbs, since the value of an Irishmans life is even lower than that of a Serbs.

Sin Studly
01-20-2006, 03:26 PM
I just thought I'd bump this, since I'm engaged to be married to a Serb now.

HornyPope
01-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Who's the lucky gal?

Izie
01-21-2006, 01:46 AM
Who said it's a she?

T-6005
01-21-2006, 02:33 AM
Who said it's a she?
zomgzomg le gayz.