PDA

View Full Version : the official school/work complaning thread

igniton/pyro
11-28-2005, 10:17 AM
this is the thread you can complain about school or work so you dont have to make so manny threads about that.

today at school we had a english test. i am pretty shure i sucked.
and i got a note in my bag that sade that offspring sucks. i just laught at it :D

adRi
11-28-2005, 10:23 AM
I hate my English teacher. She's a motherfucker :mad:

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-28-2005, 10:27 AM
skool sux. an-r-key.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-28-2005, 10:29 AM
School was rather ok for me, mainly cause I went to like one of the best schools ever.

Punky Dudess
11-28-2005, 10:35 AM
The only thing I'm going to rant about is Maths.
Mrs. Handley is such a child. If the majority of students in her class don't pay attention to her increasingly boring drone then she gets into a right proper hormonal state and has a fit at class.
For example, today, no one was paying much attention to her during algebra so she threw a spectacular wobbly at everyone and concluded by saying, "If you don't want to learn, I'm not going to teach you. So you can do the homework without me explaining what to do." I think everyone shared my thoughts of: And you are going to take in our homework and fins it all completely wrong, due to your lack of control.

_ߥ_vil_
11-28-2005, 10:41 AM
I'm failing college badly. So far behind. Grrrrr...hate it now.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-28-2005, 10:50 AM
this is the thread you can complain about school or work so you dont have to make so manny threads about that.

today at school we had a english test. i am pretty shure i sucked.
and i got a note in my bag that sade that offspring sucks. i just laught at it :D

If you examine this you will see you need more school.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-28-2005, 10:51 AM
I love and adore my college with every fibre of my being.

original_prankster
Algebra sucks.

That's about the only thing I hate about school... Algebra.

_ߥ_vil_
I love and adore my college with every fibre of my being.
I did till I got my coursework. Grrr...Once you're in the middle of one they give you two more. Geez.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-28-2005, 10:53 AM
I did till I got my coursework. Grrr...Once you're in the middle of one they give you two more. Geez.

I've had my coursework. I enjoy the subjects and I enjoy the topics I'm doing for coursework.

Mentally_Challenged
11-28-2005, 10:54 AM
School was fine.

Art homework is pretty annoying though.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-28-2005, 10:56 AM
My mate was like that, then he got a job at the local video shop an used his time there to study.

offspring fan
11-28-2005, 10:58 AM
My mate was like that, then he got a job at the local video shop an used his time there to study.
i study at work too.

Mannen som blev en gris
11-28-2005, 11:00 AM
i study at work too.
How old are you? Is it legal for you to work?

Megs
11-28-2005, 11:05 AM
The only thing I'm going to rant about is Maths.
Mrs. Handley is such a child. If the majority of students in her class don't pay attention to her increasingly boring drone then she gets into a right proper hormonal state and has a fit at class.
For example, today, no one was paying much attention to her during algebra so she threw a spectacular wobbly at everyone and concluded by saying, "If you don't want to learn, I'm not going to teach you. So you can do the homework without me explaining what to do." I think everyone shared my thoughts of: And you are going to take in our homework and fins it all completely wrong, due to your lack of control.
too true......haven't even started it yet....i wasn't listening at all, i was hanging on the back of my chair talking to brookes just before her stropness............stupid cow.

Punky Dudess
11-28-2005, 11:09 AM
too true......haven't even started it yet....i wasn't listening at all, i was hanging on the back of my chair talking to brookes just before her stropness............stupid cow.

I guess she's going to be one thousand times better than Mr Day whenever he decides to get his fatass back from his holiday. He's had such a grudge against me ever since i wroe that scarf to school and he confiscated it.

Megs
11-28-2005, 11:11 AM
Bastard. he just doesn't like me cos i'm crap at maths.........

"Iz it cos i iz crap?"

Punky Dudess
11-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Having said that, the only decent subject today was basketball. yipeeeeee!
Everyone was saying that Danny was such a rough player and OMG, Niel was raring up that court! jesus fucking christ, what a pro!

offspring fan
11-28-2005, 11:12 AM
How old are you? Is it legal for you to work?
16. yess its legal

the_offsprings_monkey
11-28-2005, 11:13 AM
coursework is way easy and didn't take long at all

.:SMASH:.
11-28-2005, 12:01 PM
i hate school with a passion. especially because my parents sent me to a fucking all boys school...eurgh..

offspring fan
11-28-2005, 12:13 PM
i hate school with a passion. especially because my parents sent me to a fucking all boys school...eurgh..
lol. nothing to look at.
if your not gay then...

11-28-2005, 12:15 PM
lol. nothing to look at.
if your not gay then...
im not gay, i have a gf and hang out with chix on the weekends. but yeah

offspring fan
11-28-2005, 12:20 PM
im not gay, i have a gf and hang out with chix on the weekends. but yeah
i go on an almost all girl school.
its drawing 15 girls in my class and 1 guy and me :D

wickedsparkle
11-28-2005, 12:20 PM
I attend a grammar school and therefore everyone else is smarter than me and the teachers shout at you saying that we don't deserve to be in a grammar school if we have a bad test or day or something, just like my french and biology teachers do.

11-28-2005, 12:23 PM
i go on an almost all girl school.
its drawing 15 girls in my class and 1 guy and me :D
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
i envey you man..

offspring fan
11-28-2005, 12:29 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
i envey you man..
hehe :D ...........

coke_a_holic
11-28-2005, 12:37 PM
Holy Jesus, a thread completely devoted to whining? Wow, this is necessary! Excellent work guys! http://www.offspring.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-28-2005, 12:40 PM
do u h8 skool? i do

the_offsprings_monkey
11-28-2005, 12:41 PM
I attend a grammar school and therefore everyone else is smarter than me and the teachers shout at you saying that we don't deserve to be in a grammar school if we have a bad test or day or something, just like my french and biology teachers do.
Ohh I got that, they used to say to me "If you don't wanna learn fine, leave, there are more kids who are desperate for a place at this school"

Megs
11-28-2005, 12:41 PM
that's a good point. i can "whine" about my "job" i got completely soaked today, cos as i was on my paper round i got into a snowball fight......they had no aim....but andy did. and he was stood next to me. brrrrr. talk about cold

igniton/pyro
11-29-2005, 10:59 AM
today at school we had to take a injection. it hurts :( but not anny more :D

the_offsprings_monkey
11-29-2005, 11:07 AM
I don't mind needles near the top of me arm, but I hate them near me lower arm.

its one fine day
11-29-2005, 11:10 AM
today we had an ofsted inspection

igniton/pyro
11-29-2005, 11:10 AM
I don't mind needles near the top of me arm, but I hate them near me lower arm.
like................blood tests..........or................ wahtever

the_offsprings_monkey
11-29-2005, 11:13 AM
Bloodtest are mean :(

igniton/pyro
11-29-2005, 11:31 AM
Bloodtest are mean :(
yeh.............i hate bloodtests

Preocupado
11-29-2005, 11:46 AM
i h8 skool

screw psychoanalysis, Freud, Lacan and all the horny masked prostitutes who teach it.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-29-2005, 11:57 AM
My school was crazy, we had teachers guarding all the gates at lunch time and break time and CCTV everywhere.

Bacterium
11-29-2005, 11:59 AM
we had an oral test yesterday, instead of an usual writing test, and we should talk about the situation in the third world and about the goals that are decided to get reached in fifteen years or so. Goals like the water problems, diseases, education and stuff.
And the point is: you keep on repeating yourself like twenty times when you speak (for example you know only one fact and you say it over and over again in different ways), and you ramble about everything and nothing, and then, when something else is talking, you nod and says "aha" and "mhm" all the time, even though you hadn't the least idea about what the other person says,
and then you will get the highest possible grade. That is sick. I did this test with three of my friends, and man were they talking!! the teacher looked glad though,so well, i did the same...

It's only for how long you can talk that counts...

crazy_offspring_gal
11-29-2005, 12:03 PM
My school is being a piss take, i nerly got caught smoking today, we now have police community officer's at every gate tho i managed to get pased them as i said i had a lunch pass and i just walked off with my friends.

i have so much coursework to do its fucking hell! i have my mock exam's in less than a week! ( i think )

I hope I fail. :rolleyes:

the_offsprings_monkey
11-29-2005, 12:11 PM
*shudders* I hate the police, I broke a vending machine at school and they tried to threaten me with forensics then I realized they broke the law by interviewing me without a responsible adult present as I was only like 12 or 13.

11-29-2005, 12:54 PM
*shudders* I hate the police, I broke a vending machine at school and they tried to threaten me with forensics then I realized they broke the law by interviewing me without a responsible adult present as I was only like 12 or 13.
its easy to steal shit at my school. you can have a coke can in your pocket and walk out with it. free coke. its the right price. i would've thought they would have seen a big buldge in my pocket...it was only supposed to be a joke but we all actually got a free coke..good times..oh well im off now, got a funeral this morning. see ya'll later. keep it gangsta ashley :p

platinumpt
11-29-2005, 01:55 PM
The only thing that bothers me about my job is the fucking journey home-work-home. It takes me more than 2 hours all together. I leave home very early, and arrive at dinner time (about 8 o' clock). But I'm happy with it, nonetheless.

rodney mullen
11-29-2005, 02:57 PM
i hate math