PDA

View Full Version : West Virginia sucks ass

That Punk Kid You Love
11-28-2005, 10:46 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ok so till today Ive been in Waynesborough,West VA and there is absolutely nothing to do at all exept drink 40's and watch cable. All the kids are "faggoty ass preps" and the ones that are of my kind,"The Emo Punks" are all faggoty too so they are worthless peices of shit. So,basicly I was just sitting around by myself for 5 days. I have a hangover currently and its mighty annoying. Im in a very weird mood rigt now. Im happy,tired,angry,gay,and alittle sad all at the same time.

_ߥ_vil_
11-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Oh deary meh!

That Punk Kid You Love
11-28-2005, 11:05 AM
The only thing actually fun was when I walked outside and saw some hot chicks. They started waving and whistling at me. When I walked over they asked me if I wanted to party and I was like "uhhga"and started coughing. I couldn't help it they were so hot,I choked on my beer when they spoke to me. The today I saw 1 of them and said "Hey hotass" I think she wanted to fuck but my mom was all like "Steven Michael!" and I had to get in my Trans Am and drive myself and my mom back here to Memphis. I got her number though so its cool.

JohnnyNemesis
11-28-2005, 11:11 AM
So, that lying stuff, how's that workin' out for ya?

XYlophonetreeZ
11-28-2005, 11:19 AM
So, that lying stuff, how's that workin' out for ya?

I generally agree. Stop lying, loser.

The only thing actually fun was when I walked outside and saw some hot chicks. They started waving and whistling at me. When I walked over they asked me if I wanted to party and I was like "uhhga"and started coughing. I couldn't help it they were so hot,I choked on my beer when they spoke to me. The today I saw 1 of them and said "Hey hotass" I think she wanted to fuck but my mom was all like "Steven Michael!" and I had to get in my Trans Am and drive myself and my mom back here to Memphis. I got her number though so its cool.

Your father's alive.

ruroken
11-28-2005, 12:11 PM
How many times do I have to tell you that nobody gives a damn?
Stop complaining about every goddam thing that happens in your meaningless life, okay?

coke_a_holic
11-28-2005, 12:18 PM
How many times do I have to tell you that nobody gives a damn?
Stop complaining about every goddam thing that happens in your meaningless life, okay?He has decided that everyone cares about everything about him. Don't bother.

Italia311
11-28-2005, 12:40 PM
"I had to get in my trans am"

LOL...

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-28-2005, 12:41 PM
Well I can say, I care.

I'd be lying, but I could say it.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-28-2005, 05:43 PM
I should have never made this thread. Oh well,now it shall be a thread about puppies.

I like puppies. You can play with them,hold them in your hands,you can throw balls at them. They are just,encredible in my opinion.

ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
11-28-2005, 09:39 PM
I agree, puppies kick arse..

ninthlayer
11-29-2005, 02:59 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/thkyl.jpg

Isolated Fury
11-29-2005, 04:39 AM
Save it for the LiveJournal.

Back in Black
11-29-2005, 06:27 AM
Then move to Wisconsin.