PDA

View Full Version : sat inside a freezing cold shed for a whole fucking hour!

Megs
11-28-2005, 01:45 PM
so here's the deal....i walked towards my house , realised my key was inside and rang my mum. it was snowing by this point. so it's like "mum, please hurry up!" what happens? she's going to be at least an hour. okay, i can last that long. "better go round the back though, i'll look a bit of a pillock out here" i decided. sos, i go round the back, then the cats start whining because they're cold and wet and want to be inside. tough shit i tell them. then i have a wise idea. i'll sit in the shed. at least it'll be dry in there possibly warm. the result? a hour's worth of boredom sat in a freezing cold shed. Brrrrrr. i will never forget my key again, i swear.

Original prankstA
11-28-2005, 01:47 PM
so here's the deal....i walked towards my house , realised my key was inside and rang my mum. it was snowing by this point. so it's like "mum, please hurry up!" what happens? she's going to be at least an hour. okay, i can last that long. "better go round the back though, i'll look a bit of a pillock out here" i decided. sos, i go round the back, then the cats start whining because they're cold and wet and want to be inside. tough shit i tell them. then i have a wise idea. i'll sit in the shed. at least it'll be dry in there possibly warm. the result? a hour's worth of boredom sat in a freezing cold shed. Brrrrrr. i will never forget my key again, i swear.
interesting story, that happend to me once but it wasnt an hour and it wasnt snowing

Megs
11-28-2005, 01:50 PM
i've been stuck in the sun and caught a sunburn before, got caught in the rain (didn't think of the shed that time :( ), and now the snow
what next? a leaf blizzard? and everytime i promised myself i would never lose my key again.....

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-28-2005, 01:52 PM
I'd have sympathy, but you shouldn't forget your goddamn key. Especially considering this is the FOURTH time.

The Talking Pie
11-28-2005, 01:53 PM
Happened to me once. It was the summer, but I was still stuck outside. For three hours. I fell asleep on a bench we have in our garden. Then woke up and couldn't move my arm.

Megs
11-28-2005, 01:54 PM
I'd have sympathy, but you shouldn't forget your goddamn key. Especially considering this is the FOURTH time.
i know, but i take it everywhere, even on my paper roun. and it was in my jeans pocket. damnit. only got 5 mins left peoples.

Original prankstA
11-28-2005, 01:54 PM
i've been stuck in the sun and caught a sunburn before, got caught in the rain (didn't think of the shed that time :( ), and now the snow
what next? a leaf blizzard? and everytime i promised myself i would never lose my key again.....
im very sorry but i couldnt help laughing at this

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-28-2005, 01:55 PM
I've been stuck outside in the rain, too. But only once. Not four times.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-28-2005, 01:56 PM
I'm lucky as my uncle lives across the road an he has a spare key to my house :D

Megs
11-28-2005, 01:56 PM
that's the thing. i have no nearby relatives at all. i have to travel for 2 hours just to see my gran and grandad.

That_Guy91
11-28-2005, 02:31 PM
you said you've gotten stuck in the rain as if it's a bad thing.

its one fine day
11-30-2005, 09:54 AM
that happened to me once. my parents were about 15 miles away shopping and i had no credit on my phone.