PDA

View Full Version : same shitty setlist

silverandcold
12-02-2004, 08:49 AM
wihy did the offspring play on the european tour every nighty the samey (shitty) playlist???

Neocon
The Noose
All I Want
Come Out And Play
Long Way Home
Walla Walla
Hit That
Gone Away
Hangover
Have You Ever
Bad Habbit
Gotta Get Away
Da Hui
Get AJob
Americana
Staring At The Sun
Want U Bad
- - - - - - - - - - -
Head Around YOu
Pretty Fly
selfesteem

RonWelty
12-02-2004, 08:52 AM
well here they switched hangover to WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO U , for me thatīs the change !

silverandcold
12-02-2004, 08:54 AM
where did you see the offspring...

know that the played in germany and amsterdam the same playlist

i think ist boring

AND THEY DIDN`T PLAY DIRTY MAGIC

4eh
12-02-2004, 08:59 AM
really DON'T KNOW

Zee
12-02-2004, 09:05 AM
It's not shitty for majority of the crowd, not for me either at all, I think it's a great list.

People want to hear the hits.

Fej87
12-02-2004, 09:29 AM
Same basic playlist in US too.

RonWelty
12-02-2004, 09:56 AM
where did you see the offspring...

know that the played in germany and amsterdam the same playlist

i think ist boring

AND THEY DIDN`T PLAY DIRTY MAGIC

me - in portugal and barcelona , this year , but i canīt remember if in BARCELONA was HANGOVEr or what in the world ...sorry dude , but i think it was hangover ..can īt remember

Tired_Of_You
12-02-2004, 01:59 PM
In Montreal they played Spare Me The Details instead of The Worst Hangover Ever. I thought it was cool that they played Americana.

Camilamazed
12-02-2004, 08:18 PM
The set list here in Brazil was the same in all of the gigs.... I DON'T KNOW ALL AROUND THE WORLS.BUT HERE IN TWO OF THE SHOWS THEY PLAYED MOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .........THAT WAS AWESOME.......

IdleOffspring
12-03-2004, 02:50 AM
don't care what they play, All songs are great.
Neocon is a great beginning of the show. I loved it.

Kitten
12-03-2004, 03:18 AM
wihy did the offspring play on the european tour every nighty the samey (shitty) playlist???

To you it may be shitty, but you also have to remember, a crowd is happier when they can all sing along with the band. In the case of new fans and Americana fans who might not have heard a ton of their old stuff, the concert would be pretty boring. Also, those songs are pretty bouncy.

Sucker with no selfesteem
12-03-2004, 04:23 AM

Neocon
The Noose
All I Want
Come Out And Play
Long Way Home
Walla Walla
Hit That
Gone Away
Hangover
Have You Ever
Bad Habbit
Gotta Get Away
Da Hui
Get AJob
Americana
Staring At The Sun
Want U Bad
- - - - - - - - - - -
Head Around YOu
Pretty Fly
selfesteem
It's great playlist. I never listen The Offspring in real and i soooooooo want it but my finances sing Romances (I don't have money to fly in aother country).

ImNoHero
12-03-2004, 10:27 AM
what are u talking about!! that was a great set list. The only problem was that they didnt play more old stuff but it was a great mix of new and old offspring.

remember it was the splinter tour so thats why they played alot of splinter songs.

AND PLUS EVERY SONG HAD THE PIT GOING CRAZY WHICH IS MY FAVE PART OF THE SHOW

blackstargirl
12-03-2004, 11:14 AM
there is nothing wrong with that list