PDA

View Full Version : lolz, this guy's even more stupider than ME!!!1

XYlophonetreeZ
11-28-2005, 06:18 PM
And lemme tell ya, THAT is SAYING ALOT!

How 'bout ya don't make posts like that? Yes, scum of the BBS, I'm talking to you. Those of you whose reputations are already so terrible that you jump at the sight of anyone else being attacked because you're just relieved it isn't you. Ashley and SMASHley, take notes.

I'm pretty sure I know why you make this kind of post. Because if you just insult them without also insulting yourself, everyone will pounce in unison and reply with "Like your posts are any better. Shut up, fag." While this is probably true, it's still pathetic that you seize these opportunities anytime some clueless newbie meanders onto the board.

How much satisfaction do you turds feel when you say "lolz this idiot makes ME look like a genius, what a stupid dumbshit goddamn motherfucker," and nobody says anything back? Is it that huge of an ego boost? I can assure you that nobody respects you more for whining about your own inadequacy. Just because people shoot you down when you act better than other people doesn't mean you should do the opposite. So you can follow my handy guidelines for improving a bad reputation, listed below.

1) Just don't insult people. Period. If most of the board tells you you have no room to talk, they're probably right.
2) But don't kiss anyone's ass, either. Just forget about what people think. It's the INTERNET.
3) Don't cry about it. Once again, it's the fucking Internet. No whining about being a worthless reject, even when you're putting yourself down to give yourself credibility to put others down. ESPECIALLY not then.
4) Make sure you're contributing to the topic with each post, and if you're not, at least have something interesting to say.
5) Correct spelling and grammar always helps.
6) Don't make any posts like the ones I just made fun of (related to #3).

All About Eve
11-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Why can't you insult people if they deserve it?

That Punk Kid You Love
11-28-2005, 06:23 PM
Stop making threads,go back to the cave.

WebDudette
I've noticed a increase in that lately. Hopefully people will follow your tips.

All About Eve

Stop making threads,go back to the cave.

My point, please?

ruroken
11-28-2005, 06:24 PM
I'm sick of this stuff. I think that most of us get it, but just don't give a shit.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-28-2005, 06:28 PM
Because most of the people I'm targeting aren't capable of coming up with clever or worthwhile insults. If they ever suddenly sprout that ability and think they have something really, then they can take a risk and post it, though I'm not sure they'd know the difference.

Also, if they're just pouncing on the opportunity that arises when someone who might possibly be stupider than them posts, then it's just a pathetic attempt at self-advancement. That's really the situation I was thinking about when I said "don't insult," because it's so often the case with the 'tards in question.

All About Eve
11-28-2005, 06:29 PM
I guess TPKYL proved your point.

JohnnyNemesis
11-28-2005, 07:24 PM
This thread is delicious. I swear I was gonna make one just like it.

Also, the usage of SMASHley was excellent!

T-6005
11-28-2005, 07:25 PM
I hate you for beating me to that.

All About Eve
11-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Sticky, please.

barangatang
11-28-2005, 07:34 PM
Sticky, please.
This thread was targeted towards only a few people. And as far as I can tell, stickie threads are for the whole bbs. Unless it would be stickied as a warning, this thread shouldn't be stickied.

All About Eve
11-28-2005, 07:38 PM
For future members as well.

WebDudette
11-28-2005, 07:40 PM
This thread does affect the whole board because when people like SMASH and Ashely post the mentioned it annoys everyone.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-28-2005, 07:50 PM

Ha, well I mean that's pretty much all he is, right? Just a slightly more retarded and slightly less emo Australian version of Ashley.

I support the notion of everybody henceforth calling him SMASHley. Or the Oiiiiistralian cane toad or whatever. Also, Steve Irwin's from Queensland, so Crohadile 'Untah is also acceptable.

ruroken
11-28-2005, 08:05 PM
This thread does affect the whole board because when people like SMASH and Ashely post the mentioned it annoys everyone.
Speak for yourself.

Sin Studly
11-28-2005, 11:41 PM
Some facts about Queenslanders ;

a) They lick cane toads to get high
b) They're all inbred, and borderline retarded
c) The tropical heat inhibits all intellect they might have possessed, making them borderline retarded
d) They're all ugly and a good 30% of them have what appear to be lobotomy scars
e) That faked over-the-top Australian accent from the movies? That's them.
f) They think they live in 'Ostrahla'
g) They vote for the One Nation party without having the balls to say it's because they hate gooker trash
h) They learn (not much) in 'skewl' and swim at the 'pewl'
i) They're the only white people on the planet the ethnic slur "Jungle Bunny" is applicable to
j) 90% of the state are gooks
k) The white people have to remain subservient to the gooks because they're all terrified of them
l) Can you imagine how humiliating it must be to be teh bitch of a race with 1.5 inch dicks?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-29-2005, 12:01 AM
XylophonetreeZ has recently become awesome.

Jebus
11-29-2005, 12:05 AM
XylophonetreeZ has recently become awesome.
recently? you mean "has always been", right?

JoY
11-29-2005, 02:29 AM
I hate you for beating me to that.
I love him for beating me to that. tomaito, tomahto..

"SMASHley", once again, fucking excellent.

this thread gets JoY's seal of approval. *thumbs up*

Sin Studly
11-29-2005, 04:27 AM
recently? you mean "has always been", right?

No. He made the "Offspring Song Survivor" threads.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-29-2005, 08:48 AM
You sure know how to crush a guy's ego with the truth.

I looked at the list of famous Queenslanders on wikipedia and the only three I'd heard of were Steve Irwin, Geoffrey Rush, and Rod Laver. They seem like a truly scummy people.

Vera
11-29-2005, 09:06 AM
We've all been there. I am the semi-official starter of the "What's your Offspring story?" thread.

If you don't remember it, good.

Izie
11-29-2005, 09:07 AM
I don't remember it, but I remember I read a lot of offspring stories o.O I found some in the old archives and laughed my ass off recently :D

Vera
11-29-2005, 09:14 AM
By Offspring stories, I meant "How you got into the Offspring", not fiction.

Izie
11-29-2005, 09:19 AM
...oh well, my brain works in mysterious ways... Fanfic obsessed much?

But as far as THAT goes, it's even more hilarious...

XYlophonetreeZ
11-29-2005, 09:22 AM
By Offspring stories, I meant "How you got into the Offspring", not fiction.Haha, oh, but the fiction was sooooo great. Remember Amz? At first her stories were rather harmless, but then, wasn't there like, a gay sex scene with Dexter and Greg? That deserves a special spot in the BBS Hall of Fame, right next to Dexter's man boobs.

Sin Studly
11-29-2005, 09:36 AM

I'm heartless. But I promise not to hurt you that badly again. (if you put out)

.:SMASH:.
11-29-2005, 12:38 PM
well that was a waste of effort

The_Hombre
11-29-2005, 12:38 PM
I'm heartless. But I promise not to hurt you that badly again. (if you put out)

I am willing to bet Sin doesn't insult or mock anyone in real life. He's too much of a pussy.

.:SMASH:.
11-29-2005, 12:40 PM
I am willing to bet Sin doesn't insult or mock anyone in real life. He's too much of a pussy.
yeah, he just pretends hes tough because its the internet. i mean you can be anyone you want to be on the net. why not be a tough guy? i mean its a good idea for people with no friends who get bullyed by the big kids.

Sin Studly
11-29-2005, 02:14 PM
The big kids beat me up cause I still go to high school. :(

JohnnyNemesis
11-29-2005, 03:08 PM

And this is relevant to the BBS how? Seriously, let's say him or anyone else is a big pussy in real life. What does that make those of you who cry about it all the time before claiming that they "don't care about the Internet"?

The_Hombre
11-29-2005, 04:55 PM
And this is relevant to the BBS how? Seriously, let's say him or anyone else is a big pussy in real life. What does that make those of you who cry about it all the time before claiming that they "don't care about the Internet"?

Shutup. I am trying to write a song about my feelings :mad:

Sin Studly
02-24-2006, 12:34 PM
Remember that time The_Hombre fell in love with a BBS chick, so I put my dick in her mouth in real life? Yeah, cause I remember that.

Andy
02-24-2006, 12:39 PM
You're such a nice, compassionate man

BREAK
02-24-2006, 03:49 PM
I was going to bump this thread the other day; thanks for saving me the trouble of searching for it. By far XYlophonetreeZ's most brilliant work.