PDA

View Full Version : Most emotional scene in any movie

yay
11-28-2005, 11:34 PM
I have to admit, I don't ussually get emotional in movies. I love gory stuff, so it doesn't ussually hit me when someone dies or gets hurt. The one movie that does it though is probably the last that should: Shallow Hal. The part where the little girl in the hospital has a burnt up face, it brings tears to my eyes everytime I see or think about it.

Share your experiences.

WebDudette
11-28-2005, 11:37 PM
The end of Donnie Darko makes me a little sad but the song adds to it.
Alot of the times I feel bad for not feeling bad watching movies.

Sunny
11-28-2005, 11:38 PM
eh, recently... i saw RENT and the scene where people with HIV disappear from the room one by one made me cry like a mother fucker.

hell who am i kidding, the whole movie made me cry like a mother fucker.

bah.

Endymion
11-28-2005, 11:45 PM
i think mulhulland drive is the last film i watched that had me in tears.

LOLZ!

HornyPope
11-28-2005, 11:51 PM
Did you cry with Noami to the masturbation scene?

Endymion
11-28-2005, 11:55 PM
yes, it's fucking hot. use the tears for lube.

Cejus
11-29-2005, 12:31 AM
Mmmmh, I guess I cried the most with the endings of "Big Fish" and "Life is beautiful".

On both, there's someone that dies towards the end of the movie, :(

WebDudette
11-29-2005, 12:31 AM
I've never actually cried watching any movie.

Sin Studly
11-29-2005, 12:35 AM
I cried in 'Romper Stomper' when the gooks won.

Telekinesis
11-29-2005, 12:35 AM
I cried at the end of Donnie Darko too, also the scene in Shallow Hal is really sad too, I also cried when Jack dies in Titanic, when Robin Williams' character dies in Bicentenial Man and when Ginger dies and Bridgette is hugging her at the end of Ginger Snaps. That song in Donnie Darko gets me everytime, it's such a beautiful yet sad song

peko
11-29-2005, 12:36 AM
I never have really cried in any movies. My throat will get tight and my eyes water a bit when it gets to a sad and emotional part, but no crying.

The only thing that ever really made me cry is the ending of Final Fantasy X. But that's a game so it doesn't really count. I think I only cried because it was in the morning and my eyes were already watery anyway.

WebDudette
11-29-2005, 12:38 AM
when Robin Williams' character dies in Bicentenial Man

The end of Bicentenial man was sad.

platinumpt
11-29-2005, 01:45 AM
I cried during the whole TITANIC movie. Except for the scene in which Jack Dawson died of a hypothermia, which made me smile.

the_offsprings_monkey
11-29-2005, 01:49 AM
I cried at the end of ET, god I love that little guy *wipes away a tear*

Isolated Fury
11-29-2005, 01:55 AM
I honestly can't handle watching any scene where a grown man is shown crying. It's usually about a child or spouse, too. Maybe that's what it really is...the fact that he is that upset because of his loved ones.

I don't know. I appreciate my family, I guess.

SkunkIt
11-29-2005, 01:59 AM
I've never cried watching any movie, but I almost cried watching "Hardball" when the little boy died in a drive by shooting.

Vera
11-29-2005, 03:31 AM
- Battle Royale, when that one dude talks about his girlfriend and there's a flashback scene, fuck I cried my eyeballs out. KYOKO!!!

- My Girl, the film with the Culkin kid and the scene where that one character dies... WAHH!!

- On my third watch of the first LOTR movie, I cried at the end. Son of Gondor, wah.

- Tons of Bollywood movies. Okay, not tons. Maybe 5 or 4. But still.

ninthlayer
11-29-2005, 03:53 AM
- Battle Royale
How can you cry during Battle Royale? Dead gookers!

- My Girl
Yes.

Er:
When Cedric dies in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I've seen it twice.

Vera
11-29-2005, 04:41 AM
How can you dry during Battle Royale? Dead gookers!
HELLO FLASHBACK SCENE!! That badass dude's girlfriend!

***SPOILER***

When he won Battle Royale, it was just him & his gf left and then they both try to kill each other and he ends up killing her and she smiles at him and says, "Arigato."

WAH.

***END SPOILER***

You big wussy. Like no one knew Cedric was going to die.

JoY
11-29-2005, 05:01 AM
- My Girl, the film with the Culkin kid and the scene where that one character dies... WAHH!!

that's one fine example. oh dude, it was teh sadz. made my mood go from :) to :( .

Sanni -about the Harry Potter? especially after you've seen it twice.

my tiny list, by the way:
- Finding Forester (looking back, I wonder why)
- Amelie (but they were teh happy-tearz)
- la Vita e Bella (cried my eyeballs out like cuhrayzee)
- rather often they're movies with Julia Roberts. *sniffs*
- My Girl
- moviez liek it.

& basically a whole bunch of other movies. not -that- many, but yeah, some more.

Sin Studly
11-29-2005, 05:26 AM
HELLO FLASHBACK SCENE!! That badass dude's girlfriend!

But aren't they all gooks?

Vera
11-29-2005, 05:43 AM
YOU RACISTS ARE MEAN.

:(

Wah.

Sin Studly
11-29-2005, 06:18 AM
* specieists

Rag Doll
11-29-2005, 06:55 AM
I cry over so much. Vanilla Sky had me bawling like a baby. I don't even remember which parts, because I was crying so much toward the end. And oh my god Finding Nemo....in the beginning when the mom & the eggs are eaten. And then when Nemo gets taken. And again at the end. *sigh*. Plus a lot of the other movies listed (Life is Beautiful, My Girl, Harry Potter, etc). Independence Day (when the President's wife dies). Donnie Darko (the end). Yeah...and a lot more.

Back in Black
11-29-2005, 06:56 AM
yes, it's fucking hot. use the tears for lube.
That was funny. I wouldn't have even thought of that and I'm more perverted then you. I think you just took my spot as the most perverted member. :D

Back in Black
11-29-2005, 06:57 AM
no, because that's immature.

JohnnyNemesis
11-29-2005, 08:22 AM
Remember "Best of the Best"? At the end, when the belt is shared?

That shit made me cry when I was little. Too fuckin' emotional.

Preocupado
11-29-2005, 08:32 AM
The last scene of About Schmidt got me.
In the scene, Jack Nicholson reads the letter from the kid in Africa (lolz how sad) But i did cry.

Izie
11-29-2005, 09:38 AM
I'm all hardcore and I (almost) never cry while watching movies. "Love, actually" gets me all "aaaaaaaaw *sniff sniff boohoo*" every time though. And I just can't remember any others :/

Evka.pl
11-29-2005, 09:54 AM
endings of : 'dead poets society', 'blow' ,'gataka' , 'the man who cried' and 'requiem for a dream'.

Vera
11-29-2005, 10:00 AM
I'm all hardcore and I (almost) never cry while watching movies. "Love, actually" gets me all "aaaaaaaaw *sniff sniff boohoo*" every time though. And I just can't remember any others :/
Oh, I *never* cry, either. Many times I've sat in rooms full of people crying at the film and I'm just like "Yeah, okay."

JohnnyNemesis
11-29-2005, 10:01 AM
^Really? I always thought you were a softie, Sanni. :P

Izie
11-29-2005, 10:02 AM
This is for Sanni, Johhny jumped in before me :(

Haha, yeah, that happens to me a lot. What happens even more is that as a gross/disturbing (does not include bugs, bugs scare the shit out of me) scene comes on all the people turn away and go "ewwwww" and I shrug and go "whatever".

And on the other hand, I hide under whatever I can while watching something scary. Even if it's stupid scary :(

Sunny
11-29-2005, 10:04 AM
i envy those of you who don't cry during movies. i'm the biggest pathetic ball of emoness.. ever. i cried during Shrek. and Shrek 2. and I, Robot. and Garfield.

i wish i was joking. ;[ !!!

Rag Doll
11-29-2005, 10:53 AM
I cried during Shrek, Shrek 2, and Garfield as well ;p. I never saw I, Robot....but I'm sure I'd cry over it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-29-2005, 10:56 AM
I can't believe no one's mentioned A.I.

toasted frogs
11-29-2005, 11:00 AM
I can't believe no one's mentioned A.I.
artificail intelligence made me fucking cry :o

Punky Dudess
11-29-2005, 11:03 AM
On Bambi..the part where his mother gets shot by a hunter scarred me for life and I have never watched that piece of filth since.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-29-2005, 11:06 AM
To quote from somewhere (I forget where): "Oh yes, it's really sad when they stop DRAWING THE DEER."

Punky Dudess
11-29-2005, 11:09 AM
Have a little sympathy, Dave. I was seven.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Even at 7 I found Bambi lame. So did a lot of people I know.

But, each to their own. I cried at A.I. when I was 16.

Sin Studly
11-29-2005, 11:34 AM
And on the other hand, I hide under whatever I can while watching something scary. Even if it's stupid scary :(

Scary movies are just an excuse for women to cuddle into their mens. Don't deny it.

Vera
11-29-2005, 12:11 PM
^Really? I always thought you were a softie, Sanni. :P
Please, I'm a total hardass.

its one fine day
11-29-2005, 12:12 PM
i don't get very emotional during movies

the_GoDdEsS
11-29-2005, 12:22 PM
Scary movies are just an excuse for women to cuddle into their mens. Don't deny it.

True for most womem, bullshit to claim it about all of them. I love setting an exception to all rules.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-29-2005, 12:35 PM
I have to admit, I don't ussually get emotional in movies. I love gory stuff, so it doesn't ussually hit me when someone dies or gets hurt. The one movie that does it though is probably the last that should: Shallow Hal. The part where the little girl in the hospital has a burnt up face, it brings tears to my eyes everytime I see or think about it.

Share your experiences.

That is sad ...

On "I am Sam" when the government were taking his little daughter away from him.

.:SMASH:.
11-29-2005, 01:26 PM
i get caught up in the idea that
ITS JUST A FUCKING MOVIE!!!!

notoriousdoc
11-29-2005, 01:53 PM
The end of Donnie Darko makes me a little sad but the song adds to it.
Alot of the times I feel bad for not feeling bad watching movies.
Donnie Darko is a frigging amazing film. The end is so sad as well

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-29-2005, 01:57 PM
i get caught up in the idea that
ITS JUST A FUCKING MOVIE!!!!

Grow up. Movies are still sad.

Betty
11-29-2005, 02:25 PM
I'm a totally unemotional person, but I cry during any movie that is moderately sad... it's terrible. I enjoy scary movies though.

My Girl - a great example
Pay It Forward - I tried not to, but I did anyway

Okay, I can't remember anymore, but there have been lots.

Also, a really sad part in a movie, I'm not sure if I actually cried though, is when the horse drowns in A Neverending Story.

yay
11-29-2005, 03:09 PM
I cried at the end of Donnie Darko too, also the scene in Shallow Hal is really sad too, I also cried when Jack dies in Titanic, when Robin Williams' character dies in Bicentenial Man and when Ginger dies and Bridgette is hugging her at the end of Ginger Snaps. That song in Donnie Darko gets me everytime, it's such a beautiful yet sad song
OMG, Bicentennial Man was the fil Mi forgot. That whole bit at the end where they're getting old and dying off, and the scene in Shallow Hal bring me to tears.

Blue_Dragon
11-29-2005, 06:20 PM
the most emotional scene in any movie was in rush hour 2 when chris tucker gets kicked in the head by that hot little chinese chick

Offspring7
11-29-2005, 08:18 PM
Titanic-I watched it 17 times when it came out, and I always cried in the end when Jack died.

The Notebook-Hello. Sad, emotional movie. I was notebooked.

Three Days-It was a made-for-TV movie on FOX Family, and this was the saddest movie I ever watched. I was seriously sitting there bawling.

Izie, you sat through Love Actually?! Did you actually love it? That is one of the worst movies I've ever had the displeasure of seeing.

Rag Doll
11-29-2005, 09:01 PM
Horror movies haven't scared me since I was like 5.

Vera
11-29-2005, 10:03 PM
The Notebook-Hello. Sad, emotional movie. I was notebooked.

Izie, you sat through Love Actually?! Did you actually love it? That is one of the worst movies I've ever had the displeasure of seeing.

The Notebook is the best "chickflick" ever. I just wasn't in the mood to cry.

Love, Actually was fun enough. The romance in it didn't touch me at all, none of the couples did, but it had some funny scenes.

T-6005
11-29-2005, 10:48 PM
God... I haven't cried for a movie in years.

The last time, I think I was around 10 or something, and I cried during Dances With Wolves, when the wolf gets killed.

Tizzalicious
11-30-2005, 01:35 AM
I loved Love Actually.

I'm a real cry baby. I usually don';t really cry during movies hough, but I do get teary eyed a lot. A few I remember are:

- My Girl (like more people said)
- The Lion King (when Simba's dad dies, it's too sad!)

Actually, I can't think of more now, but anything remotely sad/emotional can make my eyes go watery.

Izie
11-30-2005, 01:44 AM
I loved Love, actually, end of story.

Wtf is The notebook? *imdbs*

Oh, right. Well, I might check if it exists in the videostore one of these days.

...and I'm genuinely scared of horror movies. And as if cuddling up with men could help me, pfff.

JoY
11-30-2005, 02:19 AM
Bambi & the Lion King are great examples aswell. I <3 Disney.

for my opinion about Love, Actually see Sanni's post. hmyeah.

arak0r
11-30-2005, 02:23 AM
shit, the end of gladiator, or braveheart. when brooks hangs himself in shawshank redemption. schindlers list is pretty fuckin depressing as well.

JoY
11-30-2005, 02:27 AM
Schindlers List? I cry a lot, but not watching that.

the Gladiator on the other hand....

That Punk Kid You Love
11-30-2005, 02:31 AM
I cried laughing Sunday night because of "Dennis Leary's Merry Fuckin Christmas" on Comedy Central.

Vera
11-30-2005, 02:37 AM
Izie, The Notebook is an incredibly good romantic film. It's touching but not all that mushy. I think I might love it more if I had read the book and thus formed a relationship with the characters previously but yeah. It's sweet.

arak0r
11-30-2005, 02:49 AM

the Gladiator on the other hand....

pfft. pfft i say.

JoY
11-30-2005, 02:56 AM
vive la Vita e Bella, I say!

Sin Studly
11-30-2005, 03:21 AM
True for most womem, bullshit to claim it about all of them. I love setting an exception to all rules.

Pfft, like you wouldn't use a scary movie as an excuse to cuddle up into me, womam?

Sin Studly
11-30-2005, 03:23 AM

:( I would have expected you to cry when they hang Goeth, because he reminds you so much of me :( :(

JoY
11-30-2005, 03:28 AM
it broke my heart, I was too sad to cry.

Sin Studly
11-30-2005, 04:01 AM
Awwww, my little Jewish rat :(

*cuddles*

11-30-2005, 04:01 AM
Nimrod In Town']Grow up. Movies are still sad.
not as sad as you

JoY
11-30-2005, 04:39 AM
pinch me, so I know you weren't really hanged. *cuddles*

Sin Studly
11-30-2005, 05:09 AM
pinch me back, so I know you weren't gassed.

JoY
11-30-2005, 07:29 AM
*pinches* it's all real, baby.

Sunny
11-30-2005, 07:50 AM

or grab them in fear. by the boy parts.

weee!@!

Nina
11-30-2005, 08:12 AM
i envy those of you who don't cry during movies. i'm the biggest pathetic ball of emoness.. ever. i cried during Shrek. and Shrek 2. and I, Robot. and Garfield.

i wish i was joking. ;[ !!!

Aaaahahaha I'm exactly the same!

the_GoDdEsS
11-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Pfft, like you wouldn't use a scary movie as an excuse to cuddle up into me, womam?

I would. Except groping would be included. It also might be a woman's... I mean Slavic animal's way to get into your panties, bitch.

Sin Studly
11-30-2005, 12:45 PM
I want to watch mildly scary movies with Sim and Mags now. :(

the_GoDdEsS
11-30-2005, 12:46 PM
Protect your virginity from me.

Izie
11-30-2005, 01:23 PM
or grab them in fear. by the boy parts.

weee!@!

Ahahahahahaha, I'll try this one for sure :D

JoY
11-30-2005, 03:18 PM
I'm not gonna try that one. sounds mean. I have a vicious grip, you know.

Edit; vis?

the_GoDdEsS
11-30-2005, 03:27 PM
Clutch your nuts in fear and run. Bahaha.

T-6005
11-30-2005, 03:28 PM
Clutch your nuts in fear and run. Bahaha.
I think mine just tried to escape into my body upon reading that.

They failed.

BREAK
02-07-2006, 10:30 PM
You people are PATHETIC. Really. The Notebook sucked ASS-balls. I'm Not Ozymandias, so I don't have the energy to reply to every single wrong reply in here, but damn...people. Damn.

I'll give my answer later once the seething hatred within me dies down a little.

WebDudette
02-07-2006, 10:48 PM
I've yet to cry during a movie. Movies that have made me sad: "Requiems for a Dream", "Donnie Darko", "Hard Ball", "Bicentennial Man" the end of "O" (modern rendition of Othello) pissed me the fuck off. Movies hardly ever make me sad infact most the time the only reason I feel bad is for not feeling bad, like when the kid gets hit in "Remember the Titans" I laughed and then I laughed again when he died.

Sin Studly
02-08-2006, 02:07 AM
Actually, I always cry in Val Kilmer and Gary Oldman movies, and I always cry at the part I realise they won't be in the movie anymore.

Andy
02-08-2006, 03:32 AM
The end of the Shawshank Redmption always gets me. When Red & Andy meet up on that beach, with Andy fulfilling his dream. Lump in the throat time every time I see it.

Antiscene_Co
02-08-2006, 03:36 AM
the only movie i think i ever cried out of emotion to was Pay It Forward...all the people with the candles...aw man, i lost it

but other than that i haven't cried watching a movie since my mom made me watch carrie at like 7...i'm terrified of crucifixies to this day thanks to that movie

Andy
02-08-2006, 05:37 AM
my mom made me watch carrie at like 7
Made you? Harsh.

killer_queen
02-08-2006, 05:58 AM
Movies don't make me cry easily. But I have big disappointments when hawt characters die. My Girl's end was sad, indeed but I was too young to cry for something like that when I watched it. Sweet November was almost going to make me cry. Serendipity's end was pretty emotional. That's all I guess.

Oh and Val Kilmer's ugliness always makes me cry.

Little_Miss_1565
02-08-2006, 08:35 AM
I haven't cried at the movies in a long time...well, except during RENT when Angel dies, but that part gets me in the play every time so I was expecting it.

I cried all through the final episode of Six Feet Under, sobbing uncontrollably at the end.

Vera
02-08-2006, 09:48 AM
You people are PATHETIC. Really. The Notebook sucked ASS-balls.

What a refreshingly male opinion!

Really.

joethejudge
02-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Well, I didn't cry, but at the end of Goodnight Mr. Tom I got a bit choked up...

Nick_MX
02-08-2006, 11:34 AM
definately when the execute John Koffey in the green mile.

plus the end of Fining Neverland

Nina
02-08-2006, 11:51 AM
right, The Green Mile. This one is indeed extremly sad.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-08-2006, 12:50 PM
That part in Crash, I won't give it away, but with the Mexican guy, the Persian and the Mexican's daughter all meet up. That was the greatest scene in any movie ever.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-08-2006, 12:50 PM
right, The Green Mile. This one is indeed extremly sad.

Oh yeah, I forgot that one, that's one of my mom's favorite movies.

BREAK
02-08-2006, 07:12 PM
What a refreshingly male opinion!

Really.

My wife hated that movie too, which is good because if she'd been stupid enough to take it seriously, I would've had to break up with her.

Here are the scenes that have affected me the most emotionally:

Blade Runner - Roy Batty's "Tears in rain" speech. Had to watch it 6 times before it could jerk any tears out of me, though.
Casablanca - Geez, take your pick. I'm partial to the scene where the Frenchies drown out the singing Nazis myself, it makes Victor Lazlo seem so much cooler than his character deserves to be.

And that's it. I'm not easily manipulatable enough to honestly say any other movie has ever moved me to tears. My tears are too precious to be wasted on pieces of celluloid created by overpaid fartbags, after all.

kamikaze
02-08-2006, 07:30 PM
The opening scene in "Super Troopers" gets me. Imagine, having to eat all those drugs just to be put on the spot by cops. You put yourself in that situation! I'd bet you'd cry!

Vera
02-09-2006, 02:05 AM
You're married? 'Grats.

Eh, it wasn't anything mind-blowingly good but I enjoyed it. It didn't make me cry, though.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-09-2006, 05:58 PM
And the part in the Silence of the Lambs where she's like "I heard the lamps screaming." Poor sheeps.

alistair13
02-09-2006, 07:15 PM
i don't really cry during movies... i might feel really weird and kinda down at the end, but never to the point of tears.

darko
02-10-2006, 04:46 PM
The Green Mile....pretty much all of it makes me cry and Armageddon near the end when one of them has to stay back

02-10-2006, 04:54 PM
one of the scenes towards the end of the last samurai probably for me

arak0r
02-10-2006, 04:55 PM
cant believe i left out Glory in my previous posts in this topic. hah. Glory always gets me. end of hero. mostly all military movies. with the emotional endings. its like wtf. cinderella man ALMOST got me. but i wont spoil the ending for anyone that hasnt seen it. hah

SaiKYoU
02-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Of course [Tarantino forever!] the end of Kill Bill 2, it leaves the gore of the end of Kill Bill 1, and the death of Bill is so... softy, but really good...
Also the end of Green Mile and Gladiator are emotional...
And to finish, what's for me the most emotional scene, the last Charge of Rohan Knights, in The Return of the King [LOTR], Theoden's speech about "there's no tomorrow"...

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Does when that one cowboy (Garret, might be his name?) from American Idol gets sent home count? I know it is not a movie but he was in Brokenote Mountain.

Andy
02-15-2006, 08:18 AM
Armageddon near the end when one of them has to stay back
Agreed. Embarrasingly, that even brought actual tears. I felt so gay.
I'm starting to cry at films a lot recently. I don't know what the fuck's up with me. I'm scared to watch the Naked Gun again.

Nina
02-15-2006, 11:15 AM
For this comment, you're my new favorite person now ;D

JoY
02-15-2006, 12:14 PM
the entire film la Vita e Bella. especially when the boy 'gets' a tank. & when his father is shot. & most hilarious was the part with the green horse at the wedding with antisemetic signs painted on him. *giggles*

offspring fan
02-15-2006, 12:21 PM
almost at the end of king kong. that poor monkey :(

killer_queen
02-15-2006, 12:23 PM
the biggest reason of me loving la vita e bella is roberto benigni. he's one of the sweetest guys i've ever seen.

Isolated Fury
02-15-2006, 12:23 PM
Shut up.

Anyway, I couldn't watch Requiem for a Dream without getting choked up a bit. I don't know why. I guess I just never want any of that to happen to me or anyone I love.

WebDudette
02-15-2006, 12:24 PM

Thanks For The Spolier. Jeeze.

offspring fan
02-15-2006, 12:26 PM
what did i do wrong now?

notoriousdoc
02-15-2006, 12:27 PM
The end of The Green Mile. Made me cry like the vagina I am

Isolated Fury
02-15-2006, 12:30 PM
what did i do wrong now?
Do not have any sympathy for that vile movie or any of its characters.

offspring fan
02-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Do not have any sympathy for that vile movie or any of its characters.
why not?.....

Isolated Fury
02-15-2006, 12:33 PM
The movie should have never been made.

offspring fan
02-15-2006, 12:36 PM
The movie should have never been made.
idiot.
thats one of my favorite movies.

Isolated Fury
02-15-2006, 12:44 PM
idiot.
thats one of my favorite movies.
...which speaks to your character.

Go back to General Discussion.

offspring fan
02-15-2006, 12:45 PM
...which speaks to your character.

Go back to General Discussion.
huh?...........

Isolated Fury
02-15-2006, 12:56 PM
Haha what? Is it not clear enough?...

offspring fan
02-15-2006, 12:58 PM
Haha what? Is it not clear enough?...
uh.... no.......

Isolated Fury
02-15-2006, 12:59 PM
THE MOVIE SUCKS.

Better?

offspring fan
02-15-2006, 12:59 PM
THE MOVIE SUCKS.

Better?
then you got a bad taste in movies.

Amiralanal
02-15-2006, 01:02 PM
i dont vry, but i get very close to tears in ''Platoon'' where sgt. elias is left on the ground after he got betrayed by the evil sgt. barnes. and he holds up his arms towards the sky and like: NOOOO!!! and theres sad music

Andy
02-15-2006, 01:07 PM
i dont vry, but i get very close to tears in ''Platoon'' where sgt. elias is left on the ground after he got betrayed by the evil sgt. barnes. and he holds up his arms towards the sky and like: NOOOO!!! and theres sad music
I don't know why, but I find that scene quite funny.

See you all in hell.

JoY
02-15-2006, 01:09 PM
the biggest reason of me loving la vita e bella is roberto benigni. he's one of the sweetest guys i've ever seen.
I agree. aw, just thinking of him in that movie makes me all teary-eyed again.

JoY
02-15-2006, 01:09 PM
The end of The Green Mile. Made me cry like the vagina I am
that made me cry like a motherfucker too. yeah. aw.

killer_queen
02-15-2006, 01:12 PM
Green Mile didn't make me cry. I know it's silly but actors' and actresses' appearance effects me a lot. Like while watching end of the Watcher *spoiler* when Keanu Reeves died I was like "this is unfair! he was the cute one!".

notoriousdoc
02-15-2006, 01:22 PM
that made me cry like a motherfucker too. yeah. aw.
I gotta find that monologue about death at the end somewhere.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-15-2006, 01:34 PM
I don't think I cried in any of these. But I could have and wanted to.

0r4ng3
02-15-2006, 03:19 PM
I don't cry at movies, but I find that some of the endings were really emotional, to the point when I almost cried. For example, Green Mile. That's the only one I can think of because I saw it on TV the other day.

Shobo
02-15-2006, 09:43 PM
okay, though i don't actually post in this forum...just read it...i have to get this shit off my chest...=P

i cried for a few good minutes at the end of american history x. when the boy gets shot. geeeeeeeze, that really turned the waterworks on. even though i usually am not emotional about movies. but that just....dunno...i always cry at the end of that movie...my favourite movie of them all. <3
oh, and i almost cried at the end of requiem for a dream...almost...a few tears...but that's it. not the boo hoo hoo crying like i cried at the american history x movie. geez, i sound like a weird little person, now, don't i?!

okay, glad that got off my chest. been wanting to share that with someone but my friends usually laugh at me. so i decided not to. a forum is a better way to do it. =P

okay, thanks, bye, have a good day/night/whatever.

=)

Isolated Fury
02-15-2006, 09:46 PM
I feel about Requiem for a Dream the same way you feel about American History X. And I feel the way about American History X the same way you feel about Requiem for a Dream.

You should post more.

Shobo
02-15-2006, 09:58 PM
heh, different people, different tastes/feelings. right? right?! =P

meh, i guess i'll make this my lil sanctuary of boredom...and right now i'm bored...so...here i am, posting. =P cause there's not much to do at 7am. :/

kamikaze
02-15-2006, 10:28 PM
Okay. I'll be serious. "Dancer in the Dark" is the most dramatic movie I've ever seen. But two parts stick out. I'll have to set it up for you guys.

Bjork is the star and she has a son. However, she and her son both have a hereditary disease which causes them to go blind after a period of time. She works in a factory to get enough money to get her son a surgery so he won't go blind. After a while, her neighbor steals her money for the surgery. The neighbor just so happens to be a cop who can't get out of his own financial debt. He tells Bjork that she can have her money only if she shoots him because he can't kill himself. She ends up doing it and going to prison and never gets that money back. The wife of the officer claimed it was her money and Bjork was just trying to steal it. Good cry number one.

Bjork loves to sing and act in the movie. Anytime she goes into her own world of color and singing, it's sad. But not cry sad.

Then at the end of the movie, she's on death row for the murder. They have her at the gallows with the noose around her neck. By this time, she's completely blind. They go to put the black mask over her face so the audience can't see it. She starts screaming and they eventually take it off. Begin tears now. Her friend tells them that she's blind. Since she's blind, there's a possibility she won't have to be killed. The guard calls a higher person and waits by the phone for a response. As she's waiting, Bjork begins to sing a beautiful song. You're so hopeful for her. The phone rings and a look of relief covers the guard's face. Pan back to Bjork singing for her son. Beautiful. Suddenly, the floor drops out and you watch Bjork be hanged. Shock. Shock for the next 5 minutes or so. Begin bawling now.

If you haven't seen this movie, please do. But only if you really like artsy movies. Otherwise, don't bother. It would hurt me to see such a good movie go to waste on people who couldn't care less.

Not Ozymandias
02-17-2006, 01:17 AM
The scene in Man Gets Fucked To Death By A Horse! where a man gets fucked to death by a horse.

Sin Studly
02-17-2006, 02:11 AM
Okay. I'll be serious. "Dancer in the Dark" is the most dramatic movie I've ever seen. But two parts stick out. I'll have to set it up for you guys.

That movie was so long even alcohol couldn't blot out the boredom. Although I admit I smiled when they finally hanged the cunt.