PDA

View Full Version : fuck you

Sunny
11-29-2005, 10:10 PM
If I don't let it out, I *will* hurt someone or break something. for serious.

Here's a huge "FUCK YOU" to all the people I know who constantly bitch and whine about how they had to break up with their bf/gf whom they "looooove soooo much".... because they had to go away to college.

College that is 2 (TWO) hours away from said bf/gf. BY TRAIN.

Seriously, every time I hear this bullshit I just want to punch people straight in the fucking face. Omg, 2 hours by train, SUCH FUCKING HARDSHIP. Try 6 hours, by plane. Try working your ass off just to afford to spend $1000 a month on flights... and then you will have the right to fucking complain. And don't even use the word "love". If you can't handle being 2 hours and $50 apart, it's not love. It's a weak and pathetic fucking excuse for love. it's a total JOKE. Kinda like your existence.

fuck you and all you stand for, you whiny soggy frigid vaginas.

JohnnyNemesis
11-29-2005, 10:15 PM
Don't kill me, but the thing is...

Some people have absolutely no way of ever affording something like $1,000 on a consistent basis, and some can't even afford $40 a month on this kind of thing...so practical living life usually gets in the way of genuine love.

I'm with you 100% on everything else though. My girlfriend lives in fucking GUATEMALA right now. Try that shit. Uggggh.

Anyway, yeah, I agree. But try to relax, don't let the idiots get to you too much.

Sunny
11-29-2005, 10:18 PM
I was talking about Westchester kids here. Yknow, first pony at 6, first BMW at 16. Not the kinda people who wouldn't have the extra $30 a month, that's for sure.

and that sucks. bah. i'm sorry. ;/

JohnnyNemesis
11-29-2005, 10:19 PM
You know what you do about those whiny little Westchest fucks?

Shoot 'em!

:D

Sunny
11-29-2005, 10:21 PM
pshh running them over could be a lot more fun.

..got a steamroller i could borrow? i feel like, uhh, lettin off some steam tonight. =p

Rag Doll
11-29-2005, 10:21 PM
Ah yeah. I agree. My friend is dating a guy that goes to the University of Rhode Island, and if I hear one more time "ohmygod, I haven't seen him in a week!!! my life is over, i miss him, i love him, i bet he's cheating, omgomgomg"....I'll claw my eyes out. It's a goddamn week, and it only costs them gas money to see each other. but they're constantly like "omg, we should break up because we're not together every single second of every day and i can't trust you if i can't see you constantly"....arghhh.

Sunny
11-29-2005, 10:25 PM
It's completely ridiculous. OH NOEZ A WEEK!

I just can't help but find it all beyond pathetic..

T-6005
11-29-2005, 10:27 PM
It is - I can understand serious distance pulling people apart. But seeing someone once a week on a regular basis and complaining that you're so far away is ridiculous.

Little_Miss_1565
11-29-2005, 10:28 PM
I'm with you 100% on everything else though. My girlfriend lives in fucking GUATEMALA right now. Try that shit. Uggggh.

WHOOOOAA, girlfriend and you wanted me to send you n00dz?

JohnnyNemesis
11-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Pfft. I have sKratch for n00dz!

yay
11-29-2005, 10:30 PM
If I don't let it out, I *will* hurt someone or break something. for serious.

Here's a huge "FUCK YOU" to all the people I know who constantly bitch and whine about how they had to break up with their bf/gf whom they "looooove soooo much".... because they had to go away to college.

College that is 2 (TWO) hours away from said bf/gf. BY TRAIN.

Seriously, every time I hear this bullshit I just want to punch people straight in the fucking face. Omg, 2 hours by train, SUCH FUCKING HARDSHIP. Try 6 hours, by plane. Try working your ass off just to afford to spend $1000 a month on flights... and then you will have the right to fucking complain. And don't even use the word "love". If you can't handle being 2 hours and $50 apart, it's not love. It's a weak and pathetic fucking excuse for love. it's a total JOKE. Kinda like your existence.

fuck you and all you stand for, you whiny soggy frigid vaginas.I cant do it. I made out with a girl just 2 weeks ago and we decided to just be friends, because I couldnt be fucked with the one and a half hour trip. I prefer girls I can see most days of the week.

sKratch
11-29-2005, 10:42 PM
I was talking about Westchester kids here. Yknow, first pony at 6, first BMW at 16. Not the kinda people who wouldn't have the extra $30 a month, that's for sure.

Hey. Representing the lower middle class of westchester here... thank you very much.

Little_Miss_1565
11-29-2005, 10:44 PM
I cant do it. I made out with a girl just 2 weeks ago and we decided to just be friends, because I couldnt be fucked with the one and a half hour trip. I prefer girls I can see most days of the week.

...which would exclude you from the "love" part of what Sunny said.

Sunny
11-29-2005, 10:54 PM
Hey. Representing the lower middle class of westchester here... thank you very much.

...aren't you from like.. upstate?

sKratch
11-30-2005, 12:08 AM
I'm from like... Westchester County.
Cortlandt Manor, it's near Peekskill. Just about the last town before Putnam County.

Sunny
11-30-2005, 12:09 AM
most people around here would probably consider Peekskill and surrounding towns "upstate", so i wasn't too far off.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-30-2005, 12:21 AM
Ah, see, my girlfriend my senior year in high school was a year younger than me, and was also British. I went to college close to home, but she had always sort of planned to move back to England after high school and continue her education over there. Since she was almost ready to start applying places and would have a huge decision ahead of her (stay in the US or go to the UK), I broke up with her because we'd only been together for 4 months and I didn't feel like I was important enough to her to stay with her and possibly affect that decision. But I thought she might let it affect her decision if I didn't do anything. A year later, we've stayed in touch, and it turns out she did decide to go back to England.

Plus, I liked her and all, but we weren't really in love or anything. And I wasn't really sure about going into college with an attachment like that. So I guess I don't really fit the description of the targets of your rant. I still often find myself thinking "what if," but I don't regret my decision.

sKratch
11-30-2005, 12:38 AM
most people around here would probably consider Peekskill and surrounding towns "upstate", so i wasn't too far off.
those city dwelling mother fuckers... there's like 8 hours more north you can go. how is 45 minutes upstate? long island people generally agree that westchester is upstate. i hate it.

oh and TADLO just made the greatest post ever.

Nicole
11-30-2005, 12:42 AM
Once a week "long distance" is not worth complaining about. I see my boy once a week and he's only a couple of suburbs away.

Sunny
11-30-2005, 12:42 AM
hahah, true about the LI people. ;p i know people who think like.. Pelham is upstate.. and it's 20 mins away from Manhattan.

and yes, fucking hilarious. lolz i guess i am single! up for grabs! cum get sum!

wheelchairman
11-30-2005, 12:47 AM
I don't believe long distance relationships can ever work out.

Sunny
11-30-2005, 12:50 AM
oh nos! :( :( :(

XYlophonetreeZ, you indeed do not fall under the same category as the people i'm bitching about =p i'm talking about people who are all like "zomg i love you sooooo muuuuch and want to be with you forever... oh wait.. you'll be 2 hours away.. NM JK LETS BREAK UP"

Sunny
11-30-2005, 12:52 AM
every human emotion is a chemical reaction, your point?

Tizzalicious
11-30-2005, 12:55 AM
I do understand people breaking up over it, it's not something everyone can do. It IS hard. But you are rigt about the whining. And the love part. If they love, they should think it's worth it. And 2 hours? OMGWTF?

One of my friends was whining about he hadn't seen his girlfriend for 2 days. 2 days? TWO DAYS????????!!!!!!!!! That pissed me off. Or maybe I just thought it was pathetic.

And Per, shhhh...people don't have to know I talked you into this :(

Sunny
11-30-2005, 01:01 AM

wow, just when i thought you couldn't get any more retarded.

Sunny
11-30-2005, 01:03 AM
i would ask for an explanation if i believed you were capable of logical thought.

which i don't.

wheelchairman
11-30-2005, 01:03 AM
LOVE IS SO EMOS!!! :confused: :o :p :mad:

Sunny
11-30-2005, 01:05 AM
love is for fags :(

Rag Doll
11-30-2005, 01:06 AM
whatta homos!

(and sKratch, that's totally upstate)

Sunny
11-30-2005, 01:10 AM
the maturity level is astounding.

lolololz tittiez!!!@#

Obie2trice
11-30-2005, 01:16 AM
I agree with you Sunny, it`s not love when you think it is to much to travel 2 hours to your gf/bf. I would travel a lot more to see my girl if she lived far away.

Obie2trice
11-30-2005, 01:19 AM
lol your funny Tadlo

Izie
11-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Dear Sunnies, in response to your original post, I agree. I'll gladly help you shoot people like those. Because they most likely deserve it.

Vera
11-30-2005, 03:38 AM
You know what you do about those whiny little Westchest fucks?

Shoot 'em!

:D
You da pap.

It's like the eternal rule of everything that it sucks when someone comes to you to complain about something when you're worse off than they are. You shouldn't go to the poorest friend you know and complain about how you can't afford a new laptop and how much that just ruins your life. Go to your richest friend and they might even sympathise.

I admit, it happens a lot. My friend was nearly failing English and I didn't think better than to mention that I'm worried I might not get the best grade in my English finals. In retrospect, it must've been SO annoying to her.

It's just something you should avoid.

ninthlayer
11-30-2005, 03:46 AM
lolz, relationships.

.:SMASH:.
11-30-2005, 04:06 AM
lolz, relationships.
lol, something you'll never have

The_Hombre
11-30-2005, 04:34 AM
lolz, relationships.

Heh. I can see why people think you're so clever :)

Rocky-girl
11-30-2005, 05:29 AM
Love. What is love? Is that thing why I can't sleep at night? I think one can say that I'm in love but the other can say that I'm only mad. Yes they will be right together. But I want to say that everyone understand world "love" in different way. Somebody thinks it's beautiful but not true words. Somebody thinks it's phoning only once a week.
I agree witn you. Certainly. I think love is the most wonderful thing in the world, but very often money kills love. It's a pity. But if you're in love do everything to be with him/her.

Nina
11-30-2005, 07:42 AM
Distance can be really difficult, though... and people handle things differently. Maybe the person who bitched and whined at you is just really, completely, EXTREMLY needy, so needy that it already physically hurts. If I was like that (and goddamn, I'm close) I'd prolly whine as well.
But like Vera said, people generally need to watch out who they whine to. Talkin' 'bout whining for not having a bar of chocolate to someone whose mom died.
Meh.

Tizzalicious
11-30-2005, 07:46 AM
If they really really love the person 2 hours by train should be do-able though. It's not like it's the other end of the world. If you really want it, you make it work.

Nina
11-30-2005, 07:50 AM
Well, I basically imagine a couple that is always busy....but not with each other. I imagine a couple whose people work hard, or study, or do both, and hardly have time for each other anyway. And then imagine them always having to travel for two hours to see each other.
Surely it's POSSBILE. But it can get to you. To be honest, it would get to ME. But maybe it's because my case is very specific (my parents who arent supposed to know, constant lies about where I am, money trouble, etc.).
Again, I never said it wasnt possible or anything. I'm just saying that people handle things differently. And I personally understand that perfectly.

Sunny
11-30-2005, 07:54 AM
Nina - you're completely right about people handling stuff differently. i guess the reason why I got pissed off was that my husband is sooo far away from me... and i go to school full time, i work, he works a regular job AND helps run his family's company... and we try realllly hard to find a few days every month where we can see each other. And then I have people who complain about how they "had to" break it off because the other person is 2 hours away. I try to respect their point of view, but god damn does it piss me off.

:/

Tizzalicious
11-30-2005, 07:58 AM
Hmm yeah, you are right Nina, of course it's not the same for everyone, but like Sunny says, there is no "HAVE to". It's just harder when they can't see it's other, but it's not like they HAD to break up.

Nina
11-30-2005, 07:59 AM
I know what you mean. It's very insensitive to whine at YOU about it, or any other person in your situation at that. I mean, it would be okay if the person whined at someone who doesn't have similar problems, or any problems at all, and who can therefore fully try to support the whiny person, right? That's at least how I see it.
I just dislike insensitive people :E
Poor Sunnies! :/

Tizzalicious
11-30-2005, 08:00 AM
Also, I hate long distance. I hate hate hate it. I always told myself I'd never do it again. But I guess getting attached to the wrong (right) person can totally fuck up your ideas about things like that.

Nina
11-30-2005, 08:01 AM
Nah. There isn't such a thing as "right idea" when it comes to meeting the love of your life :]
Oh wow do I sound corny. But I mean it dammit!

Sunny
11-30-2005, 08:08 AM
Also, I hate long distance. I hate hate hate it. I always told myself I'd never do it again.

bah. yes. same here. but when we realized that we're gonna have to be apart for a while... well, there was no "maybe we should break up"... it just wasn't an option at all.

*whimpers*

ah well. i'm flying to texas in a few hours. ;z

Tizzalicious
11-30-2005, 08:11 AM
Hehe, I can imagine =/ And have fun there!!

For me it was just...I don't know. I changed my mind :p And I realised things in the previous relationship went wrong for so many more reasons than just the distance. It was just a crappy relationship.

And Nina <3 Corny, but cute.

Preocupado
11-30-2005, 08:24 AM
part of my work will be to patiently and attenciously listen to that kind of whining :/

at least i get to mess with it. and get paid for it.

Betty
11-30-2005, 08:39 AM
So is being madly in love with somebody far far away better than not being in love at all and not having to worry about those feelings of frustrations? Or is it worth it?

It's true though, you can't control who you end up falling for. Like, I tell myself I'm not going to get into a long distance relationship, and I'm not going to try and start anything from the get go that I know is going to end up that way. But then again, if I DO fall for somebody, they will be the only person I want to be with so even if I didn't want to go through with things, I would still want them the whole time regardless. I guess the biggest problem with the distance would be falling out of love a lot easier just due to not seeing one another enough.

Tizzalicious
11-30-2005, 08:45 AM
It is so worth it. If you have some idea of how to work things out, that is.

Personally, I wouldn't have gone "looking" for it either. Like, if I started to have feelings for someone I didn't meet yet (like with my ex) I would have NEVER met up again. I would have just ignored it. Because you can, then. I guess. But it's different if it just happens. If you meet someone, and the feelings are there, you're not gonna go and ignore them. It doesn't work like that. (Not for me at least.)

I don't think you fall out of love easier either. I'm crazy in love right now. (Per probably thinks this is too much info, but I don't care.)

Betty
11-30-2005, 08:48 AM
Ha... screw Per... it's really cute.

Sunny
11-30-2005, 09:26 AM
So is being madly in love with somebody far far away better than not being in love at all and not having to worry about those feelings of frustrations? Or is it worth it?

personally, in my case, there is no question of it being worth it or not. i don't even think about it in those terms, honestly... i don't see either of us re-evaluating our relationship and thinking whether it's worth the frustration/loneliness... it's just the way it is, for now, and we have to deal with it. my husband always tells me that half a year is nothing compared to a lifetime of being with someone. and, well, he has a point.

so, i can't really answer your question. i can't see myself with anybody else, so i'd have to deal with this even if he was in fucking China for 5 years without questioning whether it's worth it.

Vera
11-30-2005, 11:10 AM
In the words of a great man: "I'll show you literally tearing you apart."

XD!

Sorry, that is just the.best.quote.ever.

Izie
11-30-2005, 01:15 PM
so, i can't really answer your question. i can't see myself with anybody else, so i'd have to deal with this even if he was in fucking China for 5 years without questioning whether it's worth it.

Oh how sad us females are. I agree with this completely. If I want it, it's worth it. End of story.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 02:05 PM

I got my first BMW at 16... It was lame, though. Ponies suck.

Betty
11-30-2005, 02:52 PM
Nah, I agree with you guys.

It's not even a question of it being worth it when you've fallen in love. it just has to be that way.

I guess it's sorta a food for thought question. Like, if you could choose before anything happened if you would rather fall madly in love with somebody on the other side of the globe or if you'd rather go on your merry way on your own, what would you choose? And it's very difficult to answer retrospectively.

I think I'd sorta want to be in love, but it's hard to say for sure.

wheelchairman
11-30-2005, 02:59 PM
I would say long distance is do-able once you've reached a certain age and level of freedom. And it also depends greatly on your mobility at the time and everything.

JoY
11-30-2005, 03:29 PM
I tried to date a guy ONE hour away by train & THAT even didn't work. fucking fuck. meh, I tried to make it work, but you know what the thing really was? neither of us was actually in love. we just liked the word & the sex that came along with it.

if I'd move away from Huib.. & I really don't care where to.. I fucking swear, I'd do ANYTHING to see him on a regular basis. & I know he'd do the same for me.

fact is, I never would've noticed him for who he really is & fallen so deeply in love with him, that I'm counting the hours right now untill he gets home, if he hadn't lived with me under one roof. I don't trust people easily & I don't give my heart away easily. I need someone around, something real. something I can touch, feel, know he's there & won't be going anywhere. the funny thing is, we couldn't live any closer to each other, but both of us are trying to move away to see what our relationship would be like, if we don't live together.

_ߥ_vil_
11-30-2005, 03:32 PM
Hope you feel better Sunny! :D

And anyone else feeling the same!

HornyPope
11-30-2005, 03:37 PM
Lolz i'm okay as long as she still sends me n00d pics to masturbate to.

Izie
11-30-2005, 11:41 PM
I guess it's sorta a food for thought question. Like, if you could choose before anything happened if you would rather fall madly in love with somebody on the other side of the globe or if you'd rather go on your merry way on your own, what would you choose? And it's very difficult to answer retrospectively.

I think I'd sorta want to be in love, but it's hard to say for sure.

Fall in love. But providing we get together at a point, of course. And I'm pretty sure about this one.

My way is never very merry if I'm on my own :/ I need people around me to share it with.

ruf
11-30-2005, 11:49 PM
Nimrod In Town']I got my first BMW at 16... It was lame, though. Ponies suck.
yeah ponies suck, the one they gave me was kinda broke... it never grew up.

Tizzalicious
12-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Fall in love. But providing we get together at a point, of course. And I'm pretty sure about this one.

My way is never very merry if I'm on my own :/ I need people around me to share it with.

I totally agree.

Sunny
12-02-2005, 01:34 PM
In the words of a great man: "I'll show you literally tearing you apart."

XD!

Sorry, that is just the.best.quote.ever.

ahahahah i know, he defines brilliance. <3