iamfromengland
12-02-2004, 10:35 AM
voted whitch one you think is the best

iamfromengland
12-02-2004, 10:37 AM
sorry about spelling its mean't to be dead ringers in the voting poll ok

Naz
12-02-2004, 02:16 PM
I was hoping so much that Max and Paddy would be one of the options....

offsprung
12-02-2004, 02:20 PM
never heard of either... maybe if i weren't a hermit

lousyskater
12-02-2004, 02:22 PM
well, if iamfromengland is from england, then those shows are probably ones in england.

Trip Boy
12-02-2004, 02:23 PM
People from England need there own website.

Plus toothpaste.

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2004, 02:28 PM

Plus toothpaste.

Soap. Not toothpaste.
And oops, Trip Boy made a little mistake in there. God doesn't make mistakes.

Trip Boy
12-02-2004, 02:30 PM
Even God maked mistakes. Englands one of them.

offsprung
12-02-2004, 02:32 PM

Plus toothpaste.

heh. toothpaste.

Eccentric Sara
12-02-2004, 05:53 PM
What is this stupid rumour about British ppl having bad teeth!!! I certainly don't!*smiles,revealing shiny teeth,completely free of filllings* I don't have bad breath either! I use mouthwash and everything!:p
Anyway,one of the options should have been "none of the above",as I haven't seen Max And Paddy's Road To Nowhere and don't find Dead Ringers or Little Britain that funny. The correct answer to the question is Green Wing!!!!:D Best,most original comedy in years. Pure genius. Apologies to all the non-British ppl who don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-02-2004, 05:55 PM
There's only 3 choices? What are you, nuts?

What about Blackadder, Coupling, Cold Feet, Have I Got News For You, They Think It's All Over, Room 101, A Bit Of Fry And Laurie, Drop The Dead Donkey, The Kenny Everett Show, Canned Carrott, The Office, Auf Weidersehen Pet?

The list is endless. 3 choices is just crazy.

DUKESTER76
12-02-2004, 05:59 PM
i have never even heard of any of them shows.

how did that rumour even begin about english people having bad teeth?? one thing i love bout english girls are their accents, i think its hotter than french cause i can actually understand them when they tell me to fuck off

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-02-2004, 06:02 PM
You've never heard of any of them.

I pity you with every atom of my being.

Lars
12-02-2004, 06:08 PM
how did that rumour even begin about english people having bad teeth?? one thing i love bout english girls are their accents, i think its hotter than french cause i can actually understand them when they tell me to fuck off

hahaha, no not all of them sound good. There's a fair few that could do with a voicebox removal/readjustment. As for the teeth thing? Well I say blame media, it's appeared in a few films. It's also somewhat true, I've seen some people with very deformed looking teeth, I've also dealth with customers who's breath smelt like dog shit. But ofcourse this stuff can be said for any country.

I've heard of them all, and watched about none. I watched about 10 mins of little britain the other day, and it didn't really make me want to watch more.

Eccentric Sara
12-02-2004, 06:24 PM

What about Blackadder, Coupling, Cold Feet, Have I Got News For You, They Think It's All Over, Room 101, A Bit Of Fry And Laurie, Drop The Dead Donkey, The Kenny Everett Show, Canned Carrott, The Office, Auf Weidersehen Pet?

The list is endless. 3 choices is just crazy.Coupling! HOW could I forget Coupling! Utterly amazing! Jeff is the best character! lol :D

DUKESTER76
12-02-2004, 06:34 PM
You've never heard of any of them.

I pity you with every atom of my being.
well i live in america and they dont show them over here, anyways im rarely watching TV

DUKESTER76
12-02-2004, 06:36 PM
hahaha, no not all of them sound good. There's a fair few that could do with a voicebox removal/readjustment. As for the teeth thing? Well I say blame media, it's appeared in a few films. It's also somewhat true, I've seen some people with very deformed looking teeth, I've also dealth with customers who's breath smelt like dog shit. But ofcourse this stuff can be said for any country.
well i guess i havent actually seem them all, but i guess now i dont want to meet that other half of them

iamfromengland
12-06-2004, 11:45 AM
Even God maked mistakes. Englands one of them.
i think god made a mistake when he made you ha ha

Chris
12-06-2004, 12:20 PM

The list is endless. 3 choices is just crazy.

I mostly agree but you missed one out - not the nine o'clock news

was watching an episode of the young ones as well this afternoon, sign of a good comedy is that it doesn't get dated with time

wliethof
12-07-2004, 04:43 AM
little britain is best out of those three.. but you forgot most other cool shows

Vicky
12-07-2004, 04:46 AM
league of gentlemen of course. but since its not an option.. little britain