PDA

View Full Version : Judas Priest

its one fine day
11-30-2005, 10:14 AM
Who else here likes judas priest. i REALLY like them at the moment.

Mannen som blev en gris
12-02-2005, 10:41 AM
Ooh... I love them. Rob Halford is like... great. What's your favourite album? I really don't know which one I like the most... I have Sad Wings of Destiny, Screaming for Vengeance and Defenders of the Faith, and I'll maybe get the new one for christmas. If not, I'll still buy it. And after that I'm going to buy Stained Class and Painkiller.

Eddie
12-02-2005, 11:18 AM
Great band. They are in my top 5 for sure.
Painkiller and Stained Class are both awesome albums but I think Screaming for vengeance is my favorite.

igniton/pyro
12-02-2005, 12:01 PM
"thinking"...............................................i dont think i have heard about them

All About Eve
12-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Rob Halford is an amazing vocalist, but I find their songs boring after a while.

Mannen som blev en gris
12-04-2005, 06:39 AM
Rob Halford is an amazing vocalist, but I find their songs boring after a while.
Well, what songs have you heard? Because I really don't see why anyone would find their music boring.

"thinking"...............................................i dont think i have heard about them
"Breaking the law, breaking the law...."?

All About Eve
12-04-2005, 08:07 AM
Well, what songs have you heard? Because I really don't see why anyone would find their music boring.

I have their Living at Midnight Greatest Hits, Painkiller, and Angel of Retribution. All have some good stuff on it, but it just gets old after a while. My favorite song is actually Angel.

pretty fly 88
12-04-2005, 08:11 AM
i don't really know Judas Priest that well, but from what I've heard they're really good.

Mannen som blev en gris
12-04-2005, 08:33 AM
I have their Living at Midnight Greatest Hits, Painkiller, and Angel of Retribution.
All have some good stuff on it, but it just gets old after a while. My favorite song is actually Angel.
Yeah, okay. I think maybe you should try Sad Wings of Destiny then. It's a bit more... "advanced" than their other stuff, I think.

...actually, that's probably my favorite Priest album. It took some time for me to like it, but once I did, I realised how awesome the songs really are. It's sometimes like that for me... I may not like a song at first, but once I've listened to it a couple of times, I just love it and don't wanna hear anything else. I know it was like that with Victim of Changes.

Victiiim of chaaaaangeeeeeeeeeeees!