PDA

View Full Version : chicks in thongs

Back in Black
11-30-2005, 11:10 AM
they are sluts. But their nice to look at.

elle
11-30-2005, 11:11 AM
i dont think they are sluts for wearing thongs

Back in Black
11-30-2005, 11:14 AM
i dont think they are sluts for wearing thongs
I'm talking about people who wears lose pants so their thongs is showing.

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 11:14 AM
That's a load of bull.
I wear thongs and that by no means makes me a slut, as i am extremely cautious about people that might be perving on me.
Example: Wearing hotpants under my skirt so that they won't be tempted to perv on me in that way.

Back in Black
11-30-2005, 11:16 AM
I'd perve on you any day of the week.

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 11:16 AM
Is that so? I'm guessing you don't even know what I look like.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 11:18 AM
Is that so? I'm guessing you don't even know what I look like.

Unfortunately, we do, chav.

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 11:20 AM
Nimrod In Town']Unfortunately, we do, chav.

You know what sweetie, you have contradicted yourself so many times during these past few days.
1) Do you even know what a chav is?
2) What makes you think i am a chav?
3) Do you have a problem with chavs?
4) I noted some of your comments on a certain few pictures i posted.

Please reconsider before you start moving your fingers.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 11:31 AM
I haven't called you hot ever. Chav.

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 11:33 AM
I never even implied that you did, ma bruva.
And by the way you immediately skipped my previous questions only shows me that you really haven't got a clue, homie.
I suggest you quit being such a wannabe and go bugger someone else. Shoo! Leave this thread in peace!

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 11:39 AM
Although i have to spam here once more:

Sophie is hot.

Nimrod In Town']Yes, i have to admit, she is.

Sophie, post pictures of you that i haven't seen.

pwn3d.

Kerr
11-30-2005, 11:42 AM
Ignore 'em all Sophie, you're hot and not a slut.

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 11:45 AM
Fankoo, James. *hearts*
But i have to admit, some of the plastic gals in my form group *cough* Kerry, wear these cheapy thongs from Primark, yes, Primark and pull it up to their naval in a hope to catch the eye of a passing lad...but in any case, it's repulsive when their fat splurges over their trousers. *shudders*

JoY
11-30-2005, 11:46 AM
I wear a thong every single day. sometimes it shows. *gasp*

Kerr
11-30-2005, 11:47 AM
Hmm.... I dunno much about flashing your thong about - if it's an accident then fair play, but deliberately doing it, to be "sexy"? (I have heard that some girls/women e.g. that fag Jordan actually do it) How is that sexy? If they want to be sexy, they may as well not wear a thong at all!!! It's either wear one and keep it covered or not wear one at all. Jeez.

And as for the fatter girls wearing them...... no, just no.

You're welcome, Sophie.

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 11:53 AM
I can't help it if my thong shows...
1) My trousers are a size 10...WAY too big, so they slide down my ass a few inches when i sit down.
2) My thongs are just too damn brightly coloured not to be noticed...WITH SNOOPY CHARACTERS!!! YAYS!

JoY
11-30-2005, 11:54 AM
I mostly have hip-fitting trousers (if that even remotely makes sense in English) & thongs that just.. aren't. so yeah, it's not really on purpose, or anything. if I buy thongs these days, I make sure they don't go all the way to my waiste, so they aren't visible in my shecksee pants.

Kerr
11-30-2005, 11:55 AM
Haha, oh dear.

I ditched two pairs of jeans which were way too big. I never have a problem with my boxers showing (I mean it never happens, NOT "I don't mind them showing" since I definately would) - I tend to wear bigger t-shirts.

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 11:58 AM
I have plenty of 'hipsters' which creates a problem if i sit in front of a boy in class whilst wearing a bright purple Snoopy thong.
But it's just those tacky, garish slutty thongs that i really cannot stand. The types that are almost see through with little diamantes... uh! save it for the bedroom!

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 11:59 AM
Haha, oh dear.

I ditched two pairs of jeans which were way too big. I never have a problem with my boxers showing (I mean it never happens, NOT "I don't mind them showing" since I definately would) - I tend to wear bigger t-shirts.

It's alright for boys to hike their boxers up over their jeans because I think it looks very laid-back and 'shmexy'!!
But girls can't do that with thongs because it looks like they're selling themselves.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 12:00 PM
Fankoo, James. *hearts*
But i have to admit, some of the plastic gals in my form group *cough* Kerry, wear these cheapy thongs from Primark, yes, Primark and pull it up to their naval in a hope to catch the eye of a passing lad...but in any case, it's repulsive when their fat splurges over their trousers. *shudders*

That was a long time ago- Back when i was an idiotic moron, chav.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 12:01 PM
I can't help it if my thong shows...
1) My trousers are a size 10...WAY too big, so they slide down my ass a few inches when i sit down.
2) My thongs are just too damn brightly coloured not to be noticed...WITH SNOOPY CHARACTERS!!! YAYS!

Size 10!? God-damn it your fat! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! My sister's size 2!

Fatty.

JoY
11-30-2005, 12:01 PM
Punky Dudess; there are some that scare the freakz0rz out of me too. but I like pretty things. I have one hip-thong (WHATEVER) now, that's see through brown with non-see through stripes (so basically.. you can't see anything. but it makes you want to ;p) with beige lace & an incredibly sweet tiny string of pearls on the back. aw. I mean, it's important to feel sexy, but I don't ever want to feel slutty under any circumstances. I guess it just depends on your personal definition of 'slutty'.

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 12:02 PM
Nimrod In Town']That was a long time ago- Back when i was an idiotic moron, chav.

yeeeeeeeeeeeah. sure. whatever.
Note: Inappropriate use of the term 'chav'.

Kerr
11-30-2005, 12:04 PM
Yeah I see what you mean, damn sexy on a girl (who is good looking and sexy, of course :P).

I sometimes find that the waist area on my jeans is below the waist area on ym boxers, which I can't help. Of course, typical guys me and my mates are, we can't resist looking at a girl who is showing her thong. But I still stand by the idea that doing it DELIBERATELY to look sexy is a bit sad.... and like I said, if you can't help it, you can't help it, and I am calling no-one a slapper for that.

Oh, call it pointless to bring it up, but Sophie, how the hell did anyone think that you're a "chav"?? I actually thought the opposite, looking at those Black Sabbeth posters in your bedroom and that big t-shirt I saw you wearing a picture posted in Photot Album. Ah well.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 12:04 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeah. sure. whatever.
Note: Inappropriate use of the term 'chav'.

You're a chav. You're the lower class; uneducated and ignorant.

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 12:05 PM
JoY:
I agree, some thongs are just so sweet and cute...like pink with cartoons on them...such as Snoopy. ( :D )
But i have scoped the shops and been thoroughly scared by black and pink see-through thongs that have the message 'lick me' on it. I mean, wtf? Are these shops trying to incourage younger children to get into that sort of thing?

JoY
11-30-2005, 12:05 PM
a "chav" in denial?

Kerr
11-30-2005, 12:07 PM
It's alright for boys to hike their boxers up over their jeans because I think it looks very laid-back and 'shmexy'!!
But girls can't do that with thongs because it looks like they're selling themselves.
Nah, I don't like showing my boxers at all. But, truth be told, I don't bat an eyelid if I see a guy's pair of boxers 'cause of really baggy jeans ("lolz fag how did u no dat dey had der box0rz stickin out if ya didnt lk fag" comments are not welcome)

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Nimrod In Town']You're a chav. You're the lower class; uneducated and ignorant.

I feel sorry for you.
I have more money then you could ever dream of having. I have a good life...a great life in fact. i don't live in poverty or council housing estates, nor do i feel the need to buy from cheap shops, nor do i feel the need to get laid at 14 years old and become disowned by my parents.
No. I am a rich-bitch, and i'm proud of it.
NOTE: Inappropriate use of the term 'chav'.

Kerr
11-30-2005, 12:08 PM
Nimrod In Town']You're a chav. You're the lower class; uneducated and ignorant.
You're British now all of a sudden?

Not really, she is academically a smart girl.

JoY
JoY:
I agree, some thongs are just so sweet and cute...like pink with cartoons on them...such as Snoopy. ( :D )
But i have scoped the shops and been thoroughly scared by black and pink see-through thongs that have the message 'lick me' on it. I mean, wtf? Are these shops trying to incourage younger children to get into that sort of thing?
I think that by the time they buy such shit, it's pretty much too late. ;p I do have a thong (just cotton, not very special, or anything) with little lips on it & "kiss me". it's cute!

& I used to loooove Snoopy underwear from H&M. I used to have bras, underpantsies, thongs, everything. totally cute. I still have the cutest tiny underpants with a tiny cute top, that I sometimes wear as PJs in the summer.

That Punk Kid You Love
Yeah Im with Kerr on this one. I can't wear a pair of pants without showing my boxers and if I put them in it doesn't look right. I can't feel happy if you can't see a few inches above my penis. Its my style.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 12:09 PM
I feel sorry for you.
I have more money then you could ever dream of having. I have a good life...a great life in fact. i don't live in poverty or council housing estates, nor do i feel the need to buy from cheap shops, nor do i feel the need to get laid at 14 years old and become disowned by my parents.
NOTE: Inappropriate use of the term 'chav'.

Hahahah! More money than me?! HAHAHAH! This is too good.

Stop being so god-damn inept. You're a chav. Face it.

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Nah, I don't like showing my boxers at all. But, truth be told, I don't bat an eyelid if I see a guy's pair of boxers 'cause of really baggy jeans ("lolz fag how did u no dat dey had der box0rz stickin out if ya didnt lk fag" comments are not welcome)

hahaha, aaaaw, bless ya, honey. I know what you mean, but i personally prefer that style...especially if they're wearing CK!!
Yeah, that kind of comment is so immature and only people like Richard would say that.

Kerr
11-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Yeah Im with Kerr on this one. I can't wear a pair of pants without showing my boxers and if I put them in it doesn't look right. I can't feel happy if you can't see a few inches above my penis. Its my style.
Eh?!

Er, I said that I'm not too keen on showing them, but it doesn't bother me if other lads do it. Even if the waist on my boxers are a few inches above the waist on my jeans, the shirt tends to cover it.

Punky Dudess
11-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Nimrod In Town']Hahahah! More money than me?! HAHAHAH! This is too good.

uh huh... believe what ye will, ye mound of stock fish horseback-breaker flesh.
You blatently can't admit that you're poor/middle class and I'm upper class. How the fuck do you think i afford so many designer clothes etc?
Dumbass. Go get some schooling.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 12:11 PM
You're British now all of a sudden?

Not really, she is academically a smart girl.
But she's still ignorant, and inept.

JoY
11-30-2005, 12:12 PM
CK? as in.. Calvin Klein??
that's one rip off brand with incredibly overpriced clothing.

Megs
*cough cough* according to reviews, guys are actually starting to consider that ladie's boxers are actually more sexy than thongs :confused: but then again, they're quite trendy and not fiddly lacy, diamante stuff.i'm considering buying some actually. :p

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
uh huh... believe what ye will, ye mound of stock fish horseback-breaker flesh.
You blatently can't admit that you're poor/middle class and I'm upper class. How the fuck do you think i afford so many designer clothes etc?
Dumbass. Go get some schooling.

You're a chav, face it. I don't fucking care if you buy designer clothe . Mediocre.

JoY
11-30-2005, 12:14 PM
*cough cough* according to reviews, guys are actually starting to consider that ladie's boxers are actually more sexy than thongs :confused: but then again, they're quite trendy and not fiddly lacy, diamante stuff.i'm considering buying some actually. :p
I adore those. I have a ton of them, from Triumph, Sloggy, No Romeo.. I fucking love them. showing less =/can be more. & they're so comfortable!

That Punk Kid You Love
11-30-2005, 12:14 PM
Eh?!

Er, I said that I'm not too keen on showing them, but it doesn't bother me if other lads do it. Even if the waist on my boxers are a few inches above the waist on my jeans, the shirt tends to cover it.

No,Im with you on the whole thong thing and Sophie n stuff.

Megs
11-30-2005, 12:16 PM
warning........sophie, is hot, smart, intelligent and rich. something you will never be. fucking live with it.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 12:16 PM
warning........sophie, is hot, smart, intelligent and rich. something you will never be. fucking live with it.

Hahahha. I beg to differ.

Kerr
11-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Nimrod In Town']But she's still ignorant, and inept.
You've never actually spoken to her properly at all, have you? I haven't in person and I certainly don't know her in person, but I am talking about means of an instant messenger. She is mature, not very ignorant in the least (and even if so, how the fuck would it make her a "chav"?!). In fact, she is always saying "don't get drunk it's not cool" whenever I mention a night out! She is very sophisticated for her age.

No,Im with you on the whole thong thing and Sophie n stuff.
Ah, fair play.

Nimrod In Town']
You're not British and you're not right. Shut up.

"Chav" is such a faggoted word invented by someone faggoted themself. If used with discriminate intention. I only ever use the word "chav" as a label reference, anyone who is "council housed and violent" are just of lower class to me (which would also consist of goths and punks - what're they called, "greebos", another dumb term) and aren't always bad. Sophie does NOT dress like a "chav".

I am an insane person and I swear at my own will, I am even slightly cheek at times and I even act like a twat occasionally (though I'm not that bad, I am more mature than most guys in my year, and even some girls too). These things are things people have a habit of associating with a chav. However not in a million years do I dress like a "chav". In fact, some who complain about them were probably once from the "chav" lebel themselves. And it's never "chavs", it is younger kids - all younger kids are annoying, regardless of their label. Any older "chav" is just criminally minded, in which the "nobody's perfect" argument applies 100% - there have got to be some criminals, eh? So, this overstereotyping is dumb.

Anyways, I have said my bit on this chav business and the actual topic of this thread, and hate to spam by going off topic, which I have done enough of now. Time for a break...

the_offsprings_monkey
11-30-2005, 12:18 PM
Ashley in thongs > girls in thongs.

Megs
11-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Nimrod In Town']Hahahha. I beg to differ.
look. i've known sophie for years. i know the way she is, i've been to her house, ad i've fucking well copied her maths homework bitch!

That Punk Kid You Love

Ya if given the choice I would bang Sophie over you anyday. Unless you somehow grow boobs,a vagina, and get a plastic surgeon.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
In fact, some who complain about them were probably once from the "chav" lebel themselve

That made me laugh.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 12:21 PM
look. i've known sophie for years. i know the way she is, i've been to her house, ad i've fucking well copied her maths homework bitch!

What's your point?

I don't care that you know her. How unfortunate of you.
Her house? Yeah, and i give a flying fuck.
Copied her homework? GREAT FOR YOU! You know why you do that? Because you are an incredibly inept sin to god.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 12:22 PM
Ya if given the choice I would bang Sophie over you anyday. Unless you somehow grow boobs,a vagina, and get a plastic surgeon.

... Oooook.

Megs
11-30-2005, 12:24 PM
you have twisted humor

That Punk Kid You Love
Nimrod In Town']... Oooook.

Yeah,that would be mad strange too.

"Oh Steve!"
"Richard!"

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
Yeah,that would be mad strange too.

"Oh Steve!"
"Richard!"

AUGH! Images! SIIICK!

Megs; i know.

That Punk Kid You Love
11-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Nimrod In Town']AUGH! Images! SIIICK!

Megs; i know.

Yeah totally. Yuck! *pukes*

Megs
11-30-2005, 12:28 PM
my point is that she isn't who you think she is. if you don't know her real self for who she is, you can't label her, or judge her.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 12:30 PM
But, i've read her posts, comments, and opinions. It all sounds pretty retarded.

Tizzalicious
11-30-2005, 12:37 PM
Nimrod In Town']Size 10!? God-damn it your fat! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! My sister's size 2!

Fatty.

American sizes are different from UK ones. A UK size 10 is definitely not big.

and talking about underwear...I have too much. So much it's crazy. I keep buying it too. I love it.

bd007h
11-30-2005, 12:59 PM

Lodat, quit regressing back to your old self

Rag Doll
11-30-2005, 01:47 PM
and talking about underwear...I have too much. So much it's crazy. I keep buying it too. I love it.

agreed.

And maybe it's just me...but black or pink see-through underwear does not necessarily equal "slutty".

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
11-30-2005, 01:48 PM
Lodat, quit regressing back to your old self

Huh? Fine. I was pissed.

Italia311
11-30-2005, 03:36 PM
Ma, thongs are hot...

JoY
11-30-2005, 03:40 PM
agreed.

And maybe it's just me...but black or pink see-through underwear does not necessarily equal "slutty".
hell no. my black see-through Triumph undies are good shit. GOOD shit.

oh boy, if I didn't have such an expensive taste, I'd buy myself an amount of underwear.. you can't even begin to imagine. like, one.. for every day I've lived, or something.

wheelchairman
11-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Tizz has black see-through underwear. (she'll probably think that's too much information.)

God I'm so good at the parody. Although ^that's true.

Offspring7
11-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Ugh...thongs. I own one. As fun as it is to feel SEXY, not slutty, in them, i prefer my lace panties more. And about the way jeans fit, ahhh, well, its the style to have them hip-huggers and then they're low slung. It is hard for me to find jeans in my size 0, so I have limited options of the jeans I wear. As for underwear in general, I can never have enough, but I don't care for thongs. I'm really am more of a lace person.

Rancid_Guyxxx
11-30-2005, 03:56 PM
I prefer to see a woman in a thong.

ruroken
11-30-2005, 06:09 PM
Ignore 'em all Sophie, you're hot and not a slut.
What he said.

.:SMASH:.
11-30-2005, 08:26 PM
they are sluts. But their nice to look at.
in australia, we all where thongs all the time anyway

Rag Doll
11-30-2005, 08:33 PM
oh boy, if I didn't have such an expensive taste, I'd buy myself an amount of underwear.. you can't even begin to imagine. like, one.. for every day I've lived, or something.

exactly. i have tons...but i spend like $15 on each thong, which really adds up after a while =\

Offspring7
11-30-2005, 08:36 PM
Just so you all know, Victoria's Secret is having a 3 for $10 sale right now.

ruroken
11-30-2005, 08:38 PM
Sophie is rich? HAHAHAHAHA What the fuck is she here for then?!

Betty
11-30-2005, 08:39 PM
I have about a dozen pairs of black, cotton, bikini underwear. They are my favourite. Comfy, sexy (in my opinion), fit well under pants.

I've tried some of the fancier styles but generally they are quite uncomfortable... I don't know, maybe my ass is too huge.

I've also tried a couple pairs of thongs, and I just can't do it. They are so uncomfortable. I haven't been able to "get used" to them. So I basically only wear them if I'm wearing a tight skirt or something, which is pretty much never.

Rag Doll
11-30-2005, 08:44 PM
Just so you all know, Victoria's Secret is having a 3 for $10 sale right now.

3 for $10?! not 3 for $30? or 3 for $25? or 5 for $25???

is that in store only..?????

Offspring7
11-30-2005, 08:49 PM
I'm not sure. They had cotton underwear that covered the ass in the 5 for $25 deal, and then cotton thongs were 3 for $10.

Tizzalicious
11-30-2005, 11:05 PM
Tizz has black see-through underwear. (she'll probably think that's too much information.)

God I'm so good at the parody. Although ^that's true.

My too much info was true too ;)

And I agree with...Sam (I think it was? Or Bella?) who said that see through doesn't have to mean slutty. It can be really pretty, and sexy in a nice, non-slutty way.

JohnnyNemesis
11-30-2005, 11:08 PM
This thread awakens my naughty bits . (eww.... ;) :cool: )

Rag Doll
11-30-2005, 11:32 PM
And I agree with...Sam (I think it was? Or Bella?) who said that see through doesn't have to mean slutty. It can be really pretty, and sexy in a nice, non-slutty way.

I said it and Bella agreed...so you agree with us both anyways ;p

and goddammit, i totally wanna buy underwear now, even though i already have a $220 Victoria's Secret bill for this month.

Izie
12-01-2005, 12:00 AM
I've also tried a couple pairs of thongs, and I just can't do it. They are so uncomfortable. I haven't been able to "get used" to them. So I basically only wear them if I'm wearing a tight skirt or something, which is pretty much never.

I'll agree with this. Except I'll choose for some sort of seamless underwear with tight skirts, works perfectly. Plus thongs scare the hypochondriac in me.

And I like female boxer-shorts, wee-ho! And the ones that only cover the upper half of your ass, but I don't know what they're called. And obviously, I most often just wear normal slips in different colours and cute details and whatever. And I love it when they're see-through. Or lacy. Or anything of the sort, hihi.

However, I'm fully capable of restraining myself when it comes to underwear shopping. Mostly because I'm poor. Pff.

Betty
12-01-2005, 05:57 AM
I'll work on those seamless underwear, for sure.

Which reminds me, and this is totally random, of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation... "Can you see the lines Russ?" I've seen that way too many times and my mom always freaks out at that part.

Little_Miss_1565
12-01-2005, 06:19 AM
And the ones that only cover the upper half of your ass, but I don't know what they're called.

Booty shorts! 'Cuz they make your booty look faaaaantastic!! LOVE them.

wheelchairman
12-01-2005, 06:58 AM
My too much info was true too ;)

NOT ANYMORE! :mad: :mad: :(

Preocupado
12-01-2005, 07:32 AM
i just saw this and i thought i should post it for the safety of the girls from the BBS

http://www.bodog.com/images/promotions/bodog/onion/right-image1.jpg

http://www.bodog.com/images/promotions/bodog/onion/right-image2.jpg

http://www.bodog.com/images/promotions/bodog/onion/right-image3.jpg

Los Angeles, CA - A routine advertising photo shoot for online sports betting and poker room giant Bodog.com ended in tears as one model was injured and one thong ruined.

“The photo shoot was going along perfectly,” said beautiful blond haired Heather. “But at some point the other model, Brandee, thought it would be a good idea to give me a wedgie. I can still feel that pain today emotionally, and to say that I was shocked, well, you can tell by the reaction in my face. It is a moment that will haunt me for a long time.”

The two models, dressed as cheerleaders, were posing on top of a poker table surrounded by poker chips as part of an exciting ad campaign by Bodog.com. Bodog.com is a growing leader in the world for sports betting, casino and poker action.

“I wanted to spice up the photo shoot a little bit and thought grabbing Heather’s thong and giving her a cute wedgie would be fun,” said raven haired Brandee. “I’m sorry I hurt her but I think she overreacted a bit by grabbing my hair. We are professionals you know?”

Izie
12-01-2005, 09:04 AM
Booty shorts! 'Cuz they make your booty look faaaaantastic!! LOVE them.

Those exactly! Woohoo!

<<Angry Kid>>
12-01-2005, 09:19 AM
Fat girls shouldn't wear thongs, they get a third butt cheek wear thear flab hangs over.
OOOOH! I just thought of something, if you shit yourself in a thong would your shit split in half? :/

Mentally_Challenged
12-01-2005, 09:29 AM
I feel sorry for you.

I didn't mind you until you posted this. I cannot stand people who boast about the amount of money they have. No, not because 'i'm jealous', or anything like that. I just don't see any need for it.

Some people can't help living in council houses.
There is no poverty in the UK
There's nothing wrong with Primark, they have great socks.

But, back on topic. I'm not keen on thongs, but girl boxers are teh cool. Sooo comfy. Although, i've got some from Topshop, and to me...£5 a pair is kinda over-priced =/ With the money I get in a month, i'd only be able to buy 3 pairs... heh =P ah well.

Tizzalicious
12-01-2005, 12:11 PM
NOT ANYMORE! :mad: :mad: :(

OMGWTF? What do you know about that?

wheelchairman
12-01-2005, 12:14 PM
The truth comes out! (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19302)

Tizzalicious
12-01-2005, 12:15 PM
You are teh gays.