PDA

View Full Version : All music sucks.

Vera
11-30-2005, 01:17 PM
I heard the Nickelback song "Photograph" today. KILL ME NOW PLEASE!!!

Endymion
11-30-2005, 04:47 PM
i'd rape you to death, but you'd smile through the tears (and then, as it wouldn't really be rape, it wouldn't be nearly as fun =/).

All About Eve
11-30-2005, 06:19 PM
That song is a horror story of its own, no?

JohnnyNemesis
11-30-2005, 06:20 PM
I heard "Sugar, We're Going Down" for the very first time yesterday in a Pizzeria.

It was easily one of the worst experiences of my life.

All About Eve
11-30-2005, 06:22 PM
I heard "Sugar, We're Going Down" for the very first time yesterday in a Pizzeria.

80+% of my school likes Fall Ouy Boy, and bands like that. Just thinking about it makes me.............. can I have a hug?

Sinister
11-30-2005, 06:47 PM
KILL ME NOW PLEASE!!!

provide me with a weapon, transportation to your house and a lawyer, and I might do it.

Endymion
11-30-2005, 06:59 PM
provide me with a weapon, transportation to your house and a lawyer, and I might do it.
how would a lawyer help?

Sinister
11-30-2005, 07:05 PM
how would a lawyer help?

cause I don't wanna end up in jail.

All About Eve
11-30-2005, 07:10 PM
Who would defend a blatant murder?

dain84
11-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Every lawyer in the history of the universe.

Sinister
11-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Every lawyer in the history of the universe.

true. besides, it would technically be considered an act of mercy, and it was literally ASKED for.

Endymion
11-30-2005, 10:17 PM
assisted suicide is illegal in most places =/

WebDudette
11-30-2005, 10:54 PM

This guy if he weren't dead.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/SystemSloth/00007174-7676-124A-A11380C328EC0000.jpg
He would win to.

Izie
12-01-2005, 12:07 AM
I'm forced to listening the gayest songs at work (except when Robbie is on weeeeeee). I need earplugs or something :/

Sin Studly
12-01-2005, 01:15 AM
Nickelback is so bad they don't only turn you off music ; they turn you off hearing in general.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-01-2005, 01:24 AM
My brother fucking downloaded Photograph on my laptop and dirtied my iTunes with it. He "needed" it to make a CD. Other trash he put on there includes "Everything is Alright" by Motion City Soundtrack, "Pin Your Wings" by Copeland, "Scars" by Papa Roach, and "Right Now" by SR-71. If there is any one of these songs that you haven't heard, you lead a slightly happier life than I.

JohnnyNemesis
12-01-2005, 01:29 AM
"Scars" by Papa Roach, and "Right Now" by SR-71.

I swear to God I say this without exageration, but those are two of the worst songs of all time. ("1985" by Bowling For Soup is at the top of the list)

XYlophonetreeZ
12-01-2005, 01:34 AM
Oh SHIT yeah. I think there's an unlabeled CD lying around the house that he made with that on there too. BFS had another equally bad song too... "Almost"! That was it. God. What a terrible band. Speaking of the worst songs ever, have you heard "Cadillac" by Mest? You should check it out, it's more of a "so bad, it's funny" song, as opposed to a "so bad, I wanna hang myself" song.

Yatesy
12-01-2005, 02:10 AM
"Scars" by Papa Roach

Oh god that is bad!

wheelchairman
12-01-2005, 07:03 AM
I remember when SR-71 was unheard of. I would've bet they would remain that way, since they had the world's most unexciting sound. I was so wrong. :(

icklebabygremlin
12-01-2005, 07:09 AM

haha i think that the best thing u've ever said

Back in Black
12-01-2005, 07:26 AM
That song is awesome.

Back in Black
12-01-2005, 07:27 AM

You are my number 1 with a bullet. A loaded god complex cock it and pull it.

Vera
12-01-2005, 10:17 AM
Nickelback is so bad they don't only turn you off music ; they turn you off hearing in general.
And it's all disguised as a harmless mainstream rock song. dlfug3p9ynovnffgnv DIE NICKELBACK

JohnnyNemesis
12-01-2005, 11:08 AM
I remember when SR-71 was unheard of. I would've bet they would remain that way, since they had the world's most unexciting sound. I was so wrong. :(

It truly is tragic :(

Oh, and I've never heard "Photograph", but I have no doubt that it's a horrifically bad song, because it is Nickelback after all. But I bet the songs I listed are way worse than anything any of you can come up with.

Bowling For Soup: 1985
SR-71: Right Now
Papa Roach: Scars
Ashlee Simpson: Pieces of Me
Green Day: Nice Guys Finish Last
Green Day: Redundant
Jennifer Lopez: If You Had My Love

That's my shortlist.

Yatesy
12-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Anyone heard The Libertines? That band were really bad and didn't do much for the British music scene (seeing as everyone loved them and decided to copy their sound!). Then they split up and I had a small moment of rejoice, that was until the cock of a singer decided to start another band which are quite frankly worst than The Libertines called Babyshambles. :(

Belcherdude1992
12-01-2005, 11:40 AM
that cuts deep, nickleback is my 2nd fave band so that cuts deep :(

Belcherdude1992
12-01-2005, 11:42 AM
And it's all disguised as a harmless mainstream rock song. dlfug3p9ynovnffgnv DIE NICKELBACK
YOU ARE MORE WRONG THAN YOU EVER COULD BE!

JohnnyNemesis
12-01-2005, 11:43 AM
^Read that sentence again, and realize how little sense it makes.

notoriousdoc
12-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Anyone heard The Libertines? That band were really bad and didn't do much for the British music scene (seeing as everyone loved them and decided to copy their sound!). Then they split up and I had a small moment of rejoice, that was until the cock of a singer decided to start another band which are quite frankly worst than The Libertines called Babyshambles. :(
I cannot accurately describe how much those bands suck

And Nickelback's first three albums were actually pretty good, they've been making complete shit after Silver side up

Belcherdude1992
12-01-2005, 12:11 PM
i've only ever heard the long road and silver side up, all my mates say that the original lead singer of Nickleback is dead, is that true? if so, that explains why they're shit now.

T-6005
12-01-2005, 12:11 PM

I find those uninspiring, but listenable. Which pretty much means I never listen to them. I wouldn't put them on any of my playlists. But I didn't mind them when I first listened to them. They're mostly just generic.

Part of the reason a lot of songs just go bad is because they're so ridiculously overplayed. I think Green Day's latest albums just about at the bottom of my shitlist at the moment - I've heard the damn thing so often I'd kill the members of the band if that didn't mean there'd be a mass Green Day worship movement.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Johnny, I agree on most of those songs, but if you're gonna put Green Day on the list surely Boulevard of Broken Dreams should have been there.

And I actually... don't really hate Redundant... all that much...

dalaksta
12-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Wait a minute. Are you saying Nickelback sucks or all music? Of your saying all music, YOu SICK BASTARD!!! :mad:

original_prankster
12-01-2005, 01:36 PM

Oh, and I've never heard "Photograph", but I have no doubt that it's a horrifically bad song, because it is Nickelback after all. But I bet the songs I listed are way worse than anything any of you can come up with.

That's my shortlist.

I like Bowling For Soup. :x And those are two of my favorite Green Day songs. :eek:

Anyway, I feel sorry for you, Vera... Nickelback is the worst band in existance. All of their songs are like...one GIANT song.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-01-2005, 04:58 PM
All of their songs are like...one GIANT song.Sometimes, quite literally (http://www.nintendorks.com/brandon/temp/nickelbacksucks.mp3)

WebDudette
12-01-2005, 05:03 PM
They might as well be one song.

0r4ng3
12-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Sometimes, quite literally (http://www.nintendorks.com/brandon/temp/nickelbacksucks.mp3)
I don't get it, it's just a slightly sped-up version of one of their songs. At least, I only noticed one.

nieh
12-01-2005, 05:06 PM
I don't get it, it's just a slightly sped-up version of one of their songs. At least, I only noticed one.

No, it's two songs of their songs completely unedited playing simultaneously. One out of the left speaker, one out of the right.

0r4ng3
12-01-2005, 05:06 PM
No, it's two songs of their songs completely unedited playing simultaneously. One out of the left speaker, one out of the right.
Oh, that explains it. My left speaker's broken, so I only heard one song.

nieh
12-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Try playing it in mono rather than in stereo. You'll be able to hear both put together that way.

0r4ng3
12-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Putting it in Mono doesn't seem to work, and I listened to a Nickelback song twice. Worst fucking day ever.

dain84
12-01-2005, 05:48 PM
i've only ever heard the long road and silver side up, all my mates say that the original lead singer of Nickleback is dead, is that true? if so, that explains why they're shit now.
No, he's not dead.

All About Eve
12-01-2005, 07:03 PM
I still want that hug.

All About Eve
12-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Sometimes, quite literally (http://www.nintendorks.com/brandon/temp/nickelbacksucks.mp3)

Oh my god. Buttsecks?

pretty fly 88
12-01-2005, 07:14 PM

That's my shortlist.
I think I can come up with some worse songs. Ever heard any of these:

1. Green Day-Good Riddance(Time Of Your Life)
2. Green Day-Wake Me Up When September Ends.
3. Gorrillaz-Feel Good Inc.
4. Live-Lightning Crashes
5. Killers-Mr. Brightside
6. Nickelback-Someday, Somehow
7.Anything by Blink 182
8. Pink Floyd-Money
9.REM-End of The world As We Know it

All About Eve
12-01-2005, 07:15 PM
But I bet the songs I listed are way worse than anything any of you can come up with.

Ever heard Holla Back Girl? It pwns your list.

dain84
12-01-2005, 07:26 PM
I think I can come up with some worse songs. Ever heard any of these:

1. Green Day-Good Riddance(Time Of Your Life)
2. Green Day-Wake Me Up When September Ends.
3. Gorrillaz-Feel Good Inc.
4. Live-Lightning Crashes
5. Killers-Mr. Brightside
6. Nickelback-Someday, Somehow
7.Anything by Blink 182
8. Pink Floyd-Money
9.REM-End of The world As We Know it
The Live song, the pink floyd song, and the REM one kick your ass.

JohnnyNemesis
12-02-2005, 12:04 AM
Ever heard Holla Back Girl? It pwns your list.

That's not a bad song. Kind of annoying, but generally pretty good for what it is. The ones I mentioned are a slap in the face to human decency.

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2005, 03:24 AM
Fuck, that song must be the worst.

Vera
12-02-2005, 04:29 AM
Belcherwhatever, I'm sorry but Nickelback just makes me feel suicidal.

Listening to that song just hurt inside. It was strange.

the_GoDdEsS
12-02-2005, 04:39 AM
I think it's even worse than all their other stuff. Just fucking UGH, the lyrics make me wanna die too.

Lars
12-02-2005, 04:45 AM
Oh, now you've made me realise what could have made it even worse.

I was in an hmv the other day and they had the kaiser chiefs on, fucking terrible wank... then the new franz ferdinand came on after that... I left the shop when that did. the only thing that could have made it worse was something libertines or babeshambles come on..... libertines are still around aren't they? i honestly did not notice any difference between babyshambles and the libertines when i heard a babyshambles song once, i thought it was the librtines.

Vera
12-02-2005, 05:59 AM
I think it's even worse than all their other stuff. Just fucking UGH, the lyrics make me wanna die too.
It was so funny, because I heard it on MTV (had tv on in the backround) and the lyrics went like "This was my school" and then they'd be standing on a school yard. GENIUS!

Yatesy
12-02-2005, 10:30 AM
Oh, now you've made me realise what could have made it even worse.

I was in an hmv the other day and they had the kaiser chiefs on, fucking terrible wank... then the new franz ferdinand came on after that... I left the shop when that did. the only thing that could have made it worse was something libertines or babeshambles come on..... libertines are still around aren't they? i honestly did not notice any difference between babyshambles and the libertines when i heard a babyshambles song once, i thought it was the librtines.

Nah, after they kicked out Pete, they went on for a while with Karl Barat on vocals. Then he just kinda' thought he'd call it a day and start writing for his solo career. :(

original_prankster
12-02-2005, 11:17 AM
WOW! Holy crap. I think I hate them even more now. :D

All About Eve
12-02-2005, 05:50 PM
That's not a bad song. Kind of annoying, but generally pretty good for what it is. The ones I mentioned are a slap in the face to human decency.

Did you know SR-71 wrote 1985 originally? The original isn't THAT bad actually, BFS changed the second verse and the riffs a bit and made it gayer. SR's second cd wasn't nearly as pop and wasn't too bad, but their first cd (the one with Right Now) was plain diahrrea.